you can order this tee here

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

January 19, 2013 @ 02:02:09

you must be new here.... 

I dropped this back in september.... goodbye

al dente company // aldenteco.com

January 19, 2013 @ 02:04:31
Originally posted by Inactive User

yea this defiantly tough but the logo on ur web site reminds me of FUCT. www.fuct.com
HAHA... yeah... it does. I don't use it anymore... I just gotta update my site. Someone else on this thread used the bunny skull too. 

But thanks for the "tough" comment. 

January 19, 2013 @ 02:05:25
Here is some pics of my brand you can check out more on http://arvoclothing.com/
Not a fan of the second tee but the first one might look cool if you changed the color of the cursive font. A light blue or pink. Just a thought.
The first one is nice... Not messing with the second one though... I like your font. 

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 19, 2013 @ 02:25:28

you must be new here.... 

Lol, what's your point?
January 19, 2013 @ 02:41:14
Didn't FUCT use that design or similar 
January 19, 2013 @ 03:03:17
i feel like ive seen similar designs but your quality looks great keep on pushing brother
January 19, 2013 @ 03:33:39
This is probably the first pocket tee I've seen on here that I'd actually wear. 

hot water

January 19, 2013 @ 03:35:33
Originally posted by Inactive User

you must be new here.... 

So many brands have used the bunny skull; you weren't the first, and you won't be the last.

hot water

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 19, 2013 @ 13:22:47

Ummm
January 19, 2013 @ 17:03:02
Just released new hoodies and beanies today.  What do you guys think??

Just released new hoodies and beanies today.  What do you guys think??
http://www.atlasandmason.com/shop

CLEAN
nice photo shoot and product placement.
Garments for a start up look good
no harsh words from me.
Like the leather on the drawstrings. Good touchAppreciate the feedback. Thanks man.
I like all the stuff, good work. Would you consider offering the v-neck shirts in a crewneck t-shirt?
January 19, 2013 @ 23:12:34
Need help deciding which logo would look best on the front of a 5-panel hat. Feedback appreciated.

(Invalid img)

offthemapsf.com

January 20, 2013 @ 00:01:56
Need help deciding which logo would look best on the front of a 5-panel hat. Feedback appreciated.

(Invalid img)
1 or 8

jaemz.tumblr.com // @ja.emz

January 20, 2013 @ 02:05:46
Has anyone started manufacturing shirts or jackets in the US? Every time I try to deal with a company in the US they really like to take their time, and are kind of rude lol. 
If you haven't seen them yet, look at the Ilthy guys. They says that their letterman jackets are USA made. I have been trying to get info on this too but when it comes to cost and units, totally out of my budget for US made jackets, quality jackets like wool. Cotton with no lining can be found.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

January 20, 2013 @ 02:10:02
EGCC
http://elitegoodscc.storenvy.com/
Just dropped our Quality Over Cosigns sticker, cop that!

yop

January 20, 2013 @ 02:20:09
EGCC
http://elitegoodscc.storenvy.com/
Just dropped our Quality Over Cosigns sticker, cop that!
The second and the fourth designs seem decent, the others are pretty ugly.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

January 20, 2013 @ 02:49:45

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

January 20, 2013 @ 03:13:36
January 20, 2013 @ 03:20:48

(Invalid img)
I really like 1.

However, I would think about taking the "San Francisco" part off of it. It looks odd to list the city the brand is from when right about that it says "Off The Map". I don't know, it just seems odd to me.

But again, I really like 1. Simple and clean
January 20, 2013 @ 04:06:45

(Invalid img)
Honestly... just use the logo that you have for the "o" and then simply write "OFF THE MAP" underneath it.

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 20, 2013 @ 04:20:13
@valleyLA

I agree, at the same time, I want to put SF "on the map" by putting my city name in the logo.  Off the Map is meant to have a more metaphorical meaning like individuality and keeping to oneself. But I totally understand where your coming from.  I'll put that into consideration.

offthemapsf.com

January 20, 2013 @ 05:12:35
January 20, 2013 @ 05:12:59
@valleyLA

I agree, at the same time, I want to put SF "on the map" by putting my city name in the logo.  Off the Map is meant to have a more metaphorical meaning like individuality and keeping to oneself. But I totally understand where your coming from.  I'll put that into consideration.
I figured there was another meaning behind the name but can never be too sure with brands nowadays haha. 

I think, in that case, it works then. 
January 20, 2013 @ 05:13:36
January 20, 2013 @ 05:14:33
January 20, 2013 @ 05:16:04
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x