Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

January 10, 2013 @ 22:57:22
Very interesting thread, will definitely have to do a lot of backreading.

ALPHYN INDUSTRIES WWW.ALPHYNIND.COM 415.259.4008 Like Us On Facebook! Follow Us On Twitter

January 10, 2013 @ 22:59:59
Cut and paste Crooks.. might work for someone in the hood. But otherwise...who wants to wear hashed out stuff from 2 years ago? Might want to look inside for some original feeling...maybe even scratch it.Unless it sells.....then go crazy and keep bootlegging...if it's about money...it's about money...I guess. ;) -h_h-

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

January 10, 2013 @ 23:04:16
Originally posted by Inactive User
is it just me or does the logo look like a penis. You might want to fix that. Just saying.
I thought you were talking about my stuff and I was like , "how did he get that out of a smiley face doe????" hahaha..... I'm weak right now!

January 10, 2013 @ 23:48:51
@bad news company @bazzay thanks bruh 
January 10, 2013 @ 23:55:24
Yall post like crazy, I cant even find my post

Check out my brand:
http://peerlesslives.com/

Hypebeast thread:
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/189525
COMMENT ON THERE IF YOU CAN! Much love to any criticism.

I like the effect you put on the pics.
January 11, 2013 @ 00:52:07
Greetings fellas. Posted one picture a while back. Would love to hear some feedback on our LIGHTEN UP project. We're sending these postcards out to bloggers, supporters, shops and the like. If you want one, go ahead and e-mail LIGHTENUP67@GMAIL.COM with your mailing address and we'll get one out to you. Clothing will soon follow, of course. We have logo tees and SOS hats being distributed on the low if any of you are interested. It won't be on the low for much longer.

If you dig the direction, give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @LIGHTENUP67.
January 11, 2013 @ 02:05:04
Upload them to tinypic, copy the URL. What happened when you click the image button..?
i just get a blue box with a question mark :/

KiteLifeCo. "It's Not Style, It's a LifeStyle!" Follow Us @kitelifeco www.kitelifeclothing.com

January 11, 2013 @ 02:42:38
Erin Paula in our patch beanies. Sold fast..Now about to just start getting ready for Spring
January 11, 2013 @ 06:51:25

NOISEV Collection 1 now available at Davy Jays online retail shop
January 11, 2013 @ 08:16:12
A little preview of our all python strapback dropping next month.

These are pretty awesome.
January 11, 2013 @ 08:20:28
Hi all,

Haven't gotten to printing shirts yet, but just looking for honest feedback to see if my designs seem fit and worth my money to get printed.
Looks like you ripped off Hydro74 and posted on here.Could be wrong...but it's so dead on. Might want to look into that.-h_h-
Thanks for the feedback, I've discussed this issue with another member as well, as I thought maybe this was too much like hydro's work (something I won't deny) I'm working on changing the style of my pieces to develop a new aesthetic instead of looking like rip offs. I'm working on some new designs, would love to hear your feedback to see if they still look rip-offs.
January 11, 2013 @ 22:34:32
Text or no text?
January 12, 2013 @ 00:59:58
www.damagegallery.comwww.damagegallery.comThe brand seems pretty unique, i like it though its not my style seems more like UK fashion which isnt a bad thing. 

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 12, 2013 @ 02:02:23
Greetings fellas. Posted one picture a while back. Would love to hear some feedback on our LIGHTEN UP project. We're sending these postcards out to bloggers, supporters, shops and the like. If you want one, go ahead and e-mail LIGHTENUP67@GMAIL.COM with your mailing address and we'll get one out to you. Clothing will soon follow, of course. We have logo tees and SOS hats being distributed on the low if any of you are interested. It won't be on the low for much longer.

If you dig the direction, give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @LIGHTENUP67.
Is that you Marcus?
I do like what you've been doing.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 12, 2013 @ 04:06:56

Hey fellas,

Feedback appreciated on this tee we just released Au Gold.
www.preferredclassics.com
instagram @pclassicsbrand

---
January 12, 2013 @ 07:54:46

Little sneak peek of what we've been working on over the holidays... They'll be available along with our new drop. We will also be restocking some sold out items, check us. #Playhard
Foreground Est.2011
www.foregroundclothing.com
:::What's Your Game?:::

Foreground® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

January 12, 2013 @ 10:01:42

NOISEV Collection 1 now available at Davy Jays online retail shop
Such a dope look book! Madd props 

effulgencesf.com

January 12, 2013 @ 13:19:28

http://www.setstore.co.uk/

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

January 12, 2013 @ 13:43:55

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

January 12, 2013 @ 19:56:26

***LUXLIFECLOTHING.COM*** ***FACEBOOK.COM/LUXLIFECO*** ***TWITTER.COM/LUXLIFECLOTHING***

January 12, 2013 @ 21:57:21
Just released this BTS of our lookbook shoot a few weeks back... Feedback appreciated.

http://www.vimeo.com/57186307

http://www.atlasandmason.com/shop

Atlas & Mason "A Gentlemen's Brand" www.atlasandmason.com Use code: AxM15 for 15% off at checkout.

January 12, 2013 @ 22:47:06
If you're trying to market to swagfags and hypebeasts you're doing it right.

jaemz.tumblr.com // @ja.emz

January 12, 2013 @ 23:37:20
I know its supposed to say set but it looks like 5 o'c lock eastern time was that intedned?
January 13, 2013 @ 02:31:02
January 13, 2013 @ 03:28:36

Metal Gear inspired shit from Tenth Muse Branded Clothing
January 13, 2013 @ 03:29:18
Weekend Sale + Free shipping on orders over 50.(Use promocode 'FREESHIP' to get freeshipping on top).-h_h-

http://hungryhuman.bigcartel.com 

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x