Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 17, 2013 @ 11:40 AM
ryder

New Collection Available Now....

Dope stuff fam! you've come a long way since you started posting stuff on here. Looks like you're doing what you want in terms of brand identity and it looks like its working for you man big ups on that. Keep gridin

edmflavor.com

January 17, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
itsmikeypapa

[quote=chadacadabra">
I just dropped my W13 line, Looking for some feedback. Thanks.
Check us out on http://www.facebook.com/dscpremiumstreetwear and http://dscnewyork.bigcartel.com/

Lol. Its like a mix of Diamond Supply Co.'s name with the Daily Bread logo. Congrats on a complete rip!
Yeah, honestly, if you're going for the streetwear market, why would you name your brand "DSC". If I was your targeted audience and was gonna buy a hoodie that said "DSC" on it, I would buy Diamond..
Most of the shit out there is a rip from someone else. It's cool, I'd like to see more of it.
January 17, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
al dente co.

I rarely check this thread... join my discussion if you're down.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/184644#3860780

al dente company // aldenteco.com

January 17, 2013 @ 08:51 PM
itsmikeypapa

January 17, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

I just dropped my W13 line, Looking for some feedback. Thanks.
Check us out on http://www.facebook.com/dscpremiumstreetwear and http://dscnewyork.bigcartel.com/

DSC really, really just looks like Diamond Supply Co. Doesn't help that 3/4 of what you're putting out are logo shirts.

hot water

January 18, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
shillco

Here is some pics of my brand you can check out more on http://arvoclothing.com/
Not a fan of the second tee but the first one might look cool if you changed the color of the cursive font. A light blue or pink. Just a thought.

www.shillingfordco.com

January 18, 2013 @ 12:28 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Here is some pics of my brand you can check out more on http://arvoclothing.com/
Not a fan of the second tee but the first one might look cool if you changed the color of the cursive font. A light blue or pink. Just a thought.

Same thoughts.
Def. change the color of the wording on the first shirt.
Make it pop the girl will be noticed no matter what but you don't want here to overpower the design.
just my opinion

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

January 18, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
lostcredit

I made this video for our new tee that just dropped what yall think? 

www.lostcreditcc.com
January 18, 2013 @ 02:30 AM
Jake Ocean

A sneak peak of a design we are working on.

http://www.distantlight.co

January 18, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
valleyla

So, I've been steadily researching for my own company to start up for the past year. It's not a quick start up brand and has an actual vision, meaning and general aesthetic I plan on keeping to. I've found manufacturers, compared prices and all of that dirty work.

Now, where I run into trouble is my graphic design/drawing knowledge. What do you y'all suggest to get better? Other than just practicing of course haha.
January 18, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
cartercooper

So, I've been steadily researching for my own company to start up for the past year. It's not a quick start up brand and has an actual vision, meaning and general aesthetic I plan on keeping to. I've found manufacturers, compared prices and all of that dirty work.

Now, where I run into trouble is my graphic design/drawing knowledge. What do you y'all suggest to get better? Other than just practicing of course haha.
Graphics are the most important part of a Brand, you could have the plan for a company thats great but if you don't have graphic design/ drawing skill your shit out of luck 

G*O*N*E* ltd. coming soon

January 18, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
valleyla

Graphics are the most important part of a Brand, you could have the plan for a company thats great but if you don't have graphic design/ drawing skill your shit out of luck 
This post was equivalent to pointing in the sky and saying "the sky is blue". Obviously graphics are important.

I'm asking what experienced graphic designers/artists/owners can offer for advice in regards to get better at graphic design and/or drawing. 
January 18, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
qrct1

I made this video for our new tee that just dropped what yall think? 

www.lostcreditcc.com
flexin in safeway cool my du

www.æterna.net/shop

January 18, 2013 @ 02:32 PM
colin_nyc

dont call yourself a "brand" when you only put out graphic tees!!!!!!!! ANYBODY CAN DO THAT!!!
January 18, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
karakter1

dont call yourself a "brand" when you only put out graphic tees!!!!!!!! ANYBODY CAN DO THAT!!!
why not? there are many brands that initially had only tees......there are many factors that go into building a brand....but in terms of product, starting a brands with only tees is perfectly fine!
January 18, 2013 @ 03:42 PM
karakter1

DSC graphics doesn't look anything like Diamond.

diamond has some really distinct marketing, branding, graphics and logos.........this in not one of them. I really cant remember much of anything that they put out over the years that makes reference to them using DSC as an abbreviation. I see alot of 'Diamond", and  "DMND".
January 18, 2013 @ 04:17 PM
colin_nyc

why not? there are many brands that initially had only tees......there are many factors that go into building a brand....but in terms of product, starting a brands with only tees is perfectly fine!
i totally agree with you on that. 100%. im just saying a lot of these brands are saying how theyre the greatest thing out  there and they just have a few mediocre graphic tees. if youre starting a brand i understand you pretty much have to start with a few tees. just dont say youre the best quality around when youre screen printing on some AA shirts. 
January 18, 2013 @ 04:39 PM
al dente co.

Dope stuff fam! you've come a long way since you started posting stuff on here. Looks like you're doing what you want in terms of brand identity and it looks like its working for you man big ups on that. Keep gridin

Thank you homie. It's a learning process and I'm learning more and more each day. I'm having a shit load of fun just doing what I want.

January 18, 2013 @ 04:51 PM
shillco

Can they do it well?

www.shillingfordco.com

January 18, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
afritribe

Hey, new to this, but this is a preview AFRI TRIBE 5 Panels. Dropping Feb 1. Not just for africans only but trying to shed light and fashion that we have, mixing with Western fashion.Culture and Tradition. Thanks!

January 18, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
fsg_tino

Just trying to get a little feed back on a what the hypebeast fam though of the type of visor they get on the their snapbacks. What do you prefer rounded or square visor?
January 18, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
cityofsavages

Thank you homie. It's a learning process and I'm learning more and more each day. I'm having a shit load of fun just doing what I want.
Keep it up man, I like this.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 18, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
DannyHH

Has anyone started manufacturing shirts or jackets in the US? Every time I try to deal with a company in the US they really like to take their time, and are kind of rude lol. 
January 18, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
lostcredit

Thank you homie. It's a learning process and I'm learning more and more each day. I'm having a shit load of fun just doing what I want.Keep it up man, I like this.

yea this defiantly tough but the logo on ur web site reminds me of FUCT. www.fuct.com
January 18, 2013 @ 10:31 PM
paperboyjim

January 18, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
shillco

Has anyone started manufacturing shirts or jackets in the US? Every time I try to deal with a company in the US they really like to take their time, and are kind of rude lol. 
Pretty normal for dealing with U.S. manufacturers. In my experience at least. Just be happy they're responding to you.

www.shillingfordco.com

January 18, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
commonlyused

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

January 18, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
commonlyused

you can order this tee here

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

January 19, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
al dente co.

MERCH

you must be new here.... 

I dropped this back in september.... goodbye

January 19, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
al dente co.

Thank you homie. It's a learning process and I'm learning more and more each day. I'm having a shit load of fun just doing what I want.Keep it up man, I like this.

yea this defiantly tough but the logo on ur web site reminds me of FUCT. www.fuct.com
HAHA... yeah... it does. I don't use it anymore... I just gotta update my site. Someone else on this thread used the bunny skull too. 

But thanks for the "tough" comment. 

Please login first to reply.