Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 06, 2013 @ 03:31:22 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Get your shit in the hands of the right people and you're good. Too many people try this shit with iron ons and drop it after a few months
For someone who was asking for sources on blank hoods, you seem to have it all figured out. congratulations! 
Oh I got hoodies son. You can always get better quality though.
January 06, 2013 @ 03:38:38 AM
go more in-depth about each design the pics are small and hard to understand whats going on.
My pleasure. 

The first two are apart of The Model Collection -- that is, they both incorporate two of our BAUS models from the UK -- on the left (The Model Tee) and on the right (The Explicit Tee). 

The last three are apart of The Junkanoo Collection -- based on a popular festival in the Caribbean, which features images of Carnival-esque costumes with a kaleidoscope effect to add an avant garde kind of feel. 

The entire line is based on influences from pop culture and other high end fashion houses past and present. As of right now, BAUS will be starting with shirts and eventually branching out into different areas of apparel (pants, underwear, accessories, etc) in the near future. 

Here's a more close up image of the Junkanoo tee for detail:

Even though this is not my style this brands I like it
Thanks! Hopefully they'll be some pieces in the future that you like.
January 06, 2013 @ 03:44:21 AM
Haha, you live in the valley too?
Encino
that's too funny. I live in encino too..
#tarzanagang
January 06, 2013 @ 04:31:30 AM
Hey guys,

had a buddy of mine start working on a website for my brand... it's not 100% finished yet, but I was hoping to get some feedback on here so I know what I should fix, change, re-design, etc.  The 'SHOP' and 'BLOG' still need a lot of work, but I'm mainly just looking for some feedback on the layout.  I was trying to keep it really simple and to the point.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

http://www.aightyo.com/

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 06, 2013 @ 05:17:23 AM
Hey guys,

had a buddy of mine start working on a website for my brand... it's not 100% finished yet, but I was hoping to get some feedback on here so I know what I should fix, change, re-design, etc.  The 'SHOP' and 'BLOG' still need a lot of work, but I'm mainly just looking for some feedback on the layout.  I was trying to keep it really simple and to the point.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

My first thought was the font for SHOP and BLOG are a little too big to read easily
January 06, 2013 @ 05:31:58 AM
i def fvcks with ppl making new lines. always a pleasure to hep a homie out on their grind

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 06, 2013 @ 09:00:47 AM

Early stages, ignore the text. Thoughts?
January 06, 2013 @ 12:30:58 PM
Flamingo Black Bright logo dont plan on using this but you never know opinions?? thank you 

January 06, 2013 @ 12:44:14 PM
Decided to make a small investment into a camera to boost our presentation. Here's a small flick I took that features our stickers.

Nice
that's cold
January 06, 2013 @ 13:26:44 PM
Hey guys,

I'd making the background around "shop" and "blog" white instead of black how it is now.
January 06, 2013 @ 13:31:23 PM
Hey guys hope you could spare some time off the beast and check out my mens wear collection. 

Thanks. 

www.damagegallery.com

www.damagegallery.com

Hey guys check out the site and let me know what you think. Everything is made here in the USA out of Los Angeles and Orange County. 

Free shipping on all orders.

You should make he links/logo on the left hand side of the homepage white, you can't really see them.
January 06, 2013 @ 15:04:54 PM

Early stages, ignore the text. Thoughts?
Although its not much, the logo looks really cool. I would, however just make the E simpler without those lines at the bottom. If it weren't for it saying 'Wednesday' at the bottom, I wouldn't have understood the logo.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 06, 2013 @ 16:55:19 PM
www.damagegallery.comwww.damagegallery.comHomepage links are on the top left. Kinda hard to find because its black on black but youre not the first person to say this so Im planning on making the links easier to see.

Heres a link to our direct store http://damagegallery.com/collection.html

with the static picture not quite sure what that is 

What browser are you using?
Chrome, it's just a picture from your lookbook that takes up the whole screen, I clicked it and nothing happened.
Look at the top left, there are very small black links
I see them now that you've pointed them out, you really should change those to an off white. 

hot water

January 06, 2013 @ 17:28:37 PM
that's too funny. I live in encino too..
#tarzanagang
Did you guys to the Primitive Campout for black friday, got so many good shirts for $5
no
January 06, 2013 @ 19:08:24 PM
Flamingo Black Bright logo dont plan on using this but you never know opinions?? thank you 

center out the flamingo black text. also, never, ever, EVER use this. it looks like somone was like "fuck it" and threw a bunch of color together.

EDIT: 
this also popped into my head when i first read your name

jaemz.tumblr.com // @ja.emz

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 06, 2013 @ 22:12:55 PM

my dude this is on the real some trill shit. now put this logo on every kind of merchandise you can think of

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

January 06, 2013 @ 22:39:45 PM
Here are a few iPhone photos I took of my look book shoot this past weekend. The look book goes up next week. 

al dente company // aldenteco.com

January 06, 2013 @ 22:40:49 PM
aldenteco.com

Follow us on tumblr 

ALDENTECOMPANY

INSTAGRAM: 
egr_85

January 06, 2013 @ 22:43:10 PM
Here are a few iPhone photos I took of my look book shoot this past weekend. The look book goes up next week. 

disregard any blurriness. The first picture was taken with my iPhone and edited on some iPhone apps and the second picture is an iPhone picture of a polaroid my photographer used to get some sample shots. 

January 06, 2013 @ 23:58:24 PM

Website still under construction
But the Lookbook and Shop is up
All upperwear is by the brand...Tshirts are cut&sewn
http://peerlesslives.com

Hypebeast Topic Post:
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/189525
January 07, 2013 @ 00:35:23 AM

Inactive User

@Highchew  The photography and effects is dope.
@aldenteco. For some iphone pics those are dope as hell.

Still trying to master this whole presentation thing. Here's a few photos I took and edited myself for the brand.

January 07, 2013 @ 01:10:06 AM
Started a new Brand based in Florida Feedback would be amazing! 
http://www.20fivetwenty5.com/

(Invalid img)

Check it out tell us what you think

Planes, Trains and Automobiles "Get out Explore the World" (11.6.2012),"expresses" the developing minds of college students, artists, entrepreneurs and entertainers and explores their wildest dreams in travel, lifestyle and the pursuit of happiness. Tone - Life is too short
January 07, 2013 @ 01:13:10 AM
@aldenteco. For some iphone pics those are dope as hell.

Still trying to master this whole presentation thing. Here's a few photos I took and edited myself for the brand.

Try to stay away from rotating your camera in weird angles. Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds You're getting there though. Best of luck.

jaemz.tumblr.com // @ja.emz

January 07, 2013 @ 01:26:34 AM

Inactive User

@aldenteco. For some # pics those are dope as hell.

Try to stay away from rotating your camera in weird angles. Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds You're getting there though. Best of luck.
Thanks fam, I've never read this before. Definitely something useful.

January 07, 2013 @ 01:50:22 AM
Started a new Brand based in Florida Feedback would be amazing! 
http://www.20fivetwenty5.com/

(Invalid img)

Check it out tell us what you think

Planes, Trains and Automobiles "Get out Explore the World" (11.6.2012),"expresses" the developing minds of college students, artists, entrepreneurs and entertainers and explores their wildest dreams in travel, lifestyle and the pursuit of happiness. Tone - Life is too short
Wow, I have to say that this is by far one of my less favorite clothing companies on this thread. The designs look so cheesy, and the colors. Let me first start off my saying your logo is a barcode. I would never want to wear anything with a barcode on it, makes me feel like i didn't pay for it.

Second, your shirt design looks like it should be made into a sign. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is not even a prominent movie, the only reason I know about it is because they made fun of it on Family Guy. When I think Planes trains and automobiles, I automatically assume ugly orange buses in Los Angeles, with homeless people , and ghetto people getting high on the bus. I do not want to even be reminded of Metro transit.

Your next design is a LMAO shirts. It is the same thing as putting YOLO or SWAG or any other gimmicky slogan. It will never work on any t-shirt, not even 10 Deep could pull it off. Slogan shirts require zero creativity and are completely trashy and are awful. Putting a gimmicky slogan on a shirt is basically telling a consumer that they stupid, and will buy anything that the brand puts a design on with a price tag. 

Your LMAO shirts are honestly so awful, I never say this to anyone, but they are awful. To top off the awful logo, generic website, and the EXTREME LACK of creativity. You use the same awful designs in 10 different colors. If it didnt work the first time, it isnt going to work putting it on a different shirt. Your defiantly not going to be laughing to the bank with those awful designs.
Thanks for the feedback...
Please login first to reply.
x