Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 10, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
Hellah Fresh

A little preview of our all python strapback dropping next month.

January 10, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
theblackflag

Has anyone had any experience with Hostgator for building their website? If so do you recommend? 
January 10, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
Hellah Fresh

Has anyone had any experience with Hostgator for building their website? If so do you recommend? 
We are using hostgator for our website right now and i have no problem with it.
January 10, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
Bazzy

I've used Hostgator for over 5 years, never had any issues
January 10, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Looking for a screen-printer with low minimums (12 tees) and screen charges lower than $20 a color? We might be the best choice for you. 

We print on AI style tees and do not include streetwear companies in our portfolio when courting other clients in the industry. 

Hit me up if interested:

Danielsteez@gullysteez.com
Where yall located?

Holla at me if you need a good printer. I respect your brand so I'll get you my connect if you need.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

January 10, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
pursuelotus

www.pursuelotus.com

January 10, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
bma-clothing

How's it going everyone?!? We're new to the site and would like to get some thoughts on our brand BMA (Big Money Addicts). We are a company that represents and honors those who are striving to become successful in whatever it is they love. Let us know what you think and for you those who provide feedback We will gladly give you a 15% discount on anything you'd like to order from us. Thank you!

You can check us out at the following:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bmaclothing
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BMA_Clothing
January 10, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
Larry S.

Get your shit in the hands of the right people and you're good. Too many people try this shit with iron ons and drop it after a few months
For someone who was asking for sources on blank hoods, you seem to have it all figured out. congratulations! 
Oh I got hoodies son. You can always get better quality though.
...this is very good! The look, the feel of your brand is really hashed out.And I feel that although there are a bunch of people (even on here) headed in that direction,there's a feeling that YOU originated it...your own feel....real branding...very good to see instead of DiamaBapePremeSSuR whatev I've been seeing the past few weeks. Thanks for posting your stuff! -h_h-

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

January 10, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
Bazzy

How's it going everyone?!? We're new to the site and would like to get some thoughts on our brand BMA (Big Money Addicts). We are a company that represents and honors those who are striving to become successful in whatever it is they love. Let us know what you think and for you those who provide feedback We will gladly give you a 15% discount on anything you'd like to order from us. Thank you!

I kinda like the hometown hero shirt.  What's the backwards Z in your logo representing?
January 10, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
Larry S.

Hi all,

Haven't gotten to printing shirts yet, but just looking for honest feedback to see if my designs seem fit and worth my money to get printed.

Looks like you ripped off Hydro74 and posted on here.Could be wrong...but it's so dead on. Might want to look into that.-h_h-

January 10, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
Larry S.

Flamingo Black Bright logo dont plan on using this but you never know opinions?? thank you 

....not everyone has taste...I see you went with what everyone gave you for input and came out with some hot garbage.This is bad.The only thing I'm reminded of is,...when we kids and everyone made sugar cookies in class...you remember how all those sprinkles all the kids put on just made everything look nasty? That's about  where this ended up.

A logo needs to have a bit of transferability and timelessness to it.This looks like it's made out of other companies' hot ish for the moment...frankenlogo with 20 colors....if you printed that, you're looking at TON to print each one.You would never make real money to keep your brand going. Buy some books on logo design and read up on it.You seem like you might have something if you go back some steps and don't take all the advice people give you.Listen to some, but not all...think back to the sugar cookies eh ;) ?

What the living hell.
What happen to the other one sketch you guys had with the Cat Tails, Please don't use this.
Take the water away and the name in uneven and the diamond is a no no.

January 10, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
bma-clothing

I kinda like the hometown hero shirt.  What's the backwards Z in your logo representing?
Thank you! The Z is a graffiti styled $ that I created to represent the message that we're a streetwear brand.
January 10, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
alphynind

Very interesting thread, will definitely have to do a lot of backreading.

ALPHYN INDUSTRIES WWW.ALPHYNIND.COM 415.259.4008 Like Us On Facebook! Follow Us On Twitter

January 10, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
Larry S.

Cut and paste Crooks.. might work for someone in the hood. But otherwise...who wants to wear hashed out stuff from 2 years ago? Might want to look inside for some original feeling...maybe even scratch it.Unless it sells.....then go crazy and keep bootlegging...if it's about money...it's about money...I guess. ;) -h_h-

January 10, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
Larry S.

Hey everyone..
So I got my first design printed, I decided to go with the zombie design, I got my website up and running, emails etc.. I have had quite positive feedback with the first design - although I have decided to start off with more basic designs. Putting such a detailed design on a garment with very little fanbase I am limiting myself to the amount of consumers I will capture.
any feedback is highly appreciated - whether it be bad or good! 
also, I know my product photography is quite terrible.. this is something I am working on - I am purchasing a new camera.. does anyone have any recommendations?

Check it out at www.lowlivesclothing.com

^as soon as you can, print up your logo at the top of your website in half black tees,half white tees...then thank me.That is going to look good and sell well if you get it out right away.Trust me. ...better yet,buy something off of me and spread the word in return if I'm right. -h_h-
is it just me or does the logo look like a penis. You might want to fix that. Just saying.
I thought you were talking about my stuff and I was like , "how did he get that out of a smiley face doe????" hahaha..... I'm weak right now!

January 10, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
theblackflag

@bad news company @bazzay thanks bruh 
January 10, 2013 @ 11:55 PM
cityofsavages

Yall post like crazy, I cant even find my post

Check out my brand:
http://peerlesslives.com/

Hypebeast thread:
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/189525
COMMENT ON THERE IF YOU CAN! Much love to any criticism.

I like the effect you put on the pics.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 11, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
LIGHTENUP

Greetings fellas. Posted one picture a while back. Would love to hear some feedback on our LIGHTEN UP project. We're sending these postcards out to bloggers, supporters, shops and the like. If you want one, go ahead and e-mail LIGHTENUP67@GMAIL.COM with your mailing address and we'll get one out to you. Clothing will soon follow, of course. We have logo tees and SOS hats being distributed on the low if any of you are interested. It won't be on the low for much longer.

If you dig the direction, give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @LIGHTENUP67.
January 11, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
kitelifeco

Hi Everyone we (KiteLifeCo.) are new to the forum and would like to start out by introducing ourselves and giving a little insight. We are a clothing company gear towards the high flyers with frequent flyer miles that love fitting in by standing out. We take pride in all our work and believe that quality and limited availability take precedence over quantity every-time. Every brand states that their brand is a depiction of a certain type of lifestyle, well the same is true for KiteLifeCo, though only true kiters know, grasp and enjoy what the KiteLifeCo. lifestyle is.

Others are left scratching their heads and asking "what does KiteLife mean?"
Which for anyone trying to make an impact with their brand would enjoy the opportunity to inform other (properly).

Quick question: what is the most ideal way to get photos of designs onto the forum?
(please don't respond saying press the image button, we are not technologically handicapped we've already tried that. lol.)
Upload them to tinypic, copy the URL. What happened when you click the image button..?
i just get a blue box with a question mark :/

KiteLifeCo. "It's Not Style, It's a LifeStyle!" Follow Us @kitelifeco www.kitelifeclothing.com

January 11, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
DannyHH

Erin Paula in our patch beanies. Sold fast..Now about to just start getting ready for Spring
January 11, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
tuesdaygirlfriend

NOISEV Collection 1 now available at Davy Jays online retail shop
January 11, 2013 @ 08:16 AM
dietros

A little preview of our all python strapback dropping next month.

These are pretty awesome.
January 11, 2013 @ 08:20 AM
dietros

Hi all,

Haven't gotten to printing shirts yet, but just looking for honest feedback to see if my designs seem fit and worth my money to get printed.

Looks like you ripped off Hydro74 and posted on here.Could be wrong...but it's so dead on. Might want to look into that.-h_h-
Thanks for the feedback, I've discussed this issue with another member as well, as I thought maybe this was too much like hydro's work (something I won't deny) I'm working on changing the style of my pieces to develop a new aesthetic instead of looking like rip offs. I'm working on some new designs, would love to hear your feedback to see if they still look rip-offs.
January 11, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
paperboyjim

Text or no text?
January 12, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
joseno

Hey guys hope you could spare some time off the beast and check out my mens wear collection. 

Thanks. 

www.damagegallery.com

www.damagegallery.com

Hey guys check out the site and let me know what you think. Everything is made here in the USA out of Los Angeles and Orange County. 

Free shipping on all orders.
The brand seems pretty unique, i like it though its not my style seems more like UK fashion which isnt a bad thing. 
January 12, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
chads

Greetings fellas. Posted one picture a while back. Would love to hear some feedback on our LIGHTEN UP project. We're sending these postcards out to bloggers, supporters, shops and the like. If you want one, go ahead and e-mail LIGHTENUP67@GMAIL.COM with your mailing address and we'll get one out to you. Clothing will soon follow, of course. We have logo tees and SOS hats being distributed on the low if any of you are interested. It won't be on the low for much longer.

If you dig the direction, give us a follow on Twitter and Instagram at @LIGHTENUP67.
Is that you Marcus?
I do like what you've been doing.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 12, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
S.T.R.I.Z.Z.Y

Hey fellas,

Feedback appreciated on this tee we just released Au Gold.
www.preferredclassics.com
instagram @pclassicsbrand

---
January 12, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
foreground

Little sneak peek of what we've been working on over the holidays... They'll be available along with our new drop. We will also be restocking some sold out items, check us. #Playhard
Foreground Est.2011
www.foregroundclothing.com
:::What's Your Game?:::

Foreground ® - Rise Independently. www.foregroundofficial.com

January 12, 2013 @ 10:01 AM
effustephen

NOISEV Collection 1 now available at Davy Jays online retail shop
Such a dope look book! Madd props 

effulgencesf.com

January 12, 2013 @ 01:19 PM
jackset

http://www.setstore.co.uk/