Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 7, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
qrct1

Started a new Brand based in Florida Feedback would be amazing! 
http://www.20fivetwenty5.com/

Check it out tell us what you think

Planes, Trains and Automobiles "Get out Explore the World" (11.6.2012),"expresses" the developing minds of college students, artists, entrepreneurs and entertainers and explores their wildest dreams in travel, lifestyle and the pursuit of happiness. Tone - Life is too short
sup started a new brand based in ny plz check us out.
yo we're called Rock, Paper, and Scissors "Let's Play, Loser" (01.06.13), "represents" the pursuit of 6 yr olds, 7 yr olds, 8 yr olds, and up. We seek to explore these kids' passions in rock, paper, and lifestyle. In short - you only live once 

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
qrct1

before i go any further, is this logo/design wearable? target audience is people from texas in case you couldn't tell. and it's just a rough moc up
i'd cwap texas arabic anything.
you should collab w supreme cuz they did the arabic 1st

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
qrct1

@Highchew  The photography and effects is dope.
@aldenteco. For some iphone pics those are dope as hell.

Still trying to master this whole presentation thing. Here's a few photos I took and edited myself for the brand.

i like this logo.
nobody ever expects an 'R' to look like that so it just leaves a splinter in your mind, constantly wondering what that shit is even supposed to mean or forcing yourself to recreate the capital 'R' in your head only to be able to see this logo every time.
i feel like it excels not aesthetically but more as a shit disturber for your mind

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
thestruggle

@Highchew  The photography and effects is dope.
@aldenteco. For some iphone pics those are dope as hell.

Still trying to master this whole presentation thing. Here's a few photos I took and edited myself for the brand.

i like this logo.
nobody ever expects an 'R' to look like that so it just leaves a splinter in your mind, constantly wondering what that shit is even supposed to mean or forcing yourself to recreate the capital 'R' in your head only to be able to see this logo every time.
i feel like it excels not aesthetically but more as a shit disturber for your mind
You must be so high right now to write that comment, "Shit Disturber For Your Mind" I have no idea how to infer what that means.
January 7, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
qrct1

i'm on edibles HB. i'm sorry

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 07:53 AM
qrct1

Flamingo Black Bright logo dont plan on using this but you never know opinions?? thank you 

dude good job. we proud of you.
this shit makes me wanna ask who lives in a pineapple under the sea
and imma say flamingo black.
love the diamond in its mouth. like you guys tryna eat diamond supply 4 breakfast..
so trill. 
i wanna see a quadruple collab w you blvck scvle diamond supply and pink dolphin..
finna be the collab of 2013 lolll

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
qrct1

the more steps i take into fulfillment, the less i want to move on

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 08:19 AM
qrct1

What's good y'all? So I've been thinking for quite a long time about my brand name cause I really want to make sure its something that I wanna stick with but wanted some feedback as to what your thoughts are just on the name. Sorry, no logo yet which obviously is a big part but want to settle on a name and then sketch like 4 or 5 logos and then pick from there.

I'm thinking that I will call my brand Case In Point. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the idiom case in point essentially references a “prime or relevant example”. Obviously it’s my username but had thought of the user name before I actually thought of starting a brand but thought it would be a good name. I will start with some t-shirts but will be trying my best to get into cut & sew sooner rather than later which I understand is expensive and risky but where I really want to be at.

Case In Point will be a brand that is relevant example of self-expression. Clothes have developed from a functional necessity to a way of life and I’m hoping Case In Point will represent just that. I’m also going to try and make sure that any outwear I make are of high quality and function well because I find it important from me being from Maine my clothes got to have style and functionality.

Lemme know what you guys think of the name. I know I'm not giving you guys much to base this off of but figured I'd see what I could get for responses.
lol do you people just flip through idiom dictionaries for brand names???

yo i gotta brand too sorry no logo pics i'm just tryna think of a name for a brand 
im not bout to follow through after that imma just pick a name - that shits fun

i think im tryna call my brand "Piece of cake" for those of yall not familiar w that idiom, piece of cake, it means a task that can be accomplished easily.

its not my username but i was gonna have it to be my username cuz i hella think thats a good ass name for a brand.

imma try to do t shirts and then move into cut and sew cuz bobby hundred said so jafeel

piece of cake will be a peace of good clothes. looking good should be easy in my clothes and thats exactly why piece of cake will make looking good a piece of cake.

imma try to make some HD outerwear for yall as function and form are important to me probably cuz i'm from wisconsin

lemme kno if you think my shits dope i kno i'm leaving everything up to your imagination cuz i have none but i thought i might just share a dope ass brand name with a literal definition from the idiom dictionary as the hidden meaning behind my brand's name

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
casein_point

QUOTE Originally posted by casein_point
What's good y'all? So I've been thinking for quite a long time about my brand name cause I really want to make sure its something that I wanna stick with but wanted some feedback as to what your thoughts are just on the name. Sorry, no logo yet which obviously is a big part but want to settle on a name and then sketch like 4 or 5 logos and then pick from there.

I'm thinking that I will call my brand Case In Point. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the idiom case in point essentially references a “prime or relevant example”. Obviously it’s my username but had thought of the user name before I actually thought of starting a brand but thought it would be a good name. I will start with some t-shirts but will be trying my best to get into cut & sew sooner rather than later which I understand is expensive and risky but where I really want to be at.

Case In Point will be a brand that is relevant example of self-expression. Clothes have developed from a functional necessity to a way of life and I’m hoping Case In Point will represent just that. I’m also going to try and make sure that any outwear I make are of high quality and function well because I find it important from me being from Maine my clothes got to have style and functionality.

Lemme know what you guys think of the name. I know I'm not giving you guys much to base this off of but figured I'd see what I could get for responses.
lol do you people just flip through idiom dictionaries for brand names???

yo i gotta brand too sorry no logo pics i'm just tryna think of a name for a brand
im not bout to follow through after that imma just pick a name - that shits fun

i think im tryna call my brand "Piece of cake" for those of yall not familiar w that idiom, piece of cake, it means a task that can be accomplished easily.

its not my username but i was gonna have it to be my username cuz i hella think thats a good ass name for a brand.

imma try to do t shirts and then move into cut and sew cuz bobby hundred said so jafeel

piece of cake will be a peace of good clothes. looking good should be easy in my clothes and thats exactly why piece of cake will make looking good a piece of cake.

imma try to make some HD outerwear for yall as function and form are important to me probably cuz i'm from wisconsin

lemme kno if you think my shits dope i kno i'm leaving everything up to your imagination cuz i have none but i thought i might just share a dope ass brand name with a literal definition from the idiom dictionary as the hidden meaning behind my brand's name

@qrct1 first of all chief my name is Casey... so no I don't just flip through the dictionary its a kind of a flip off my name. second, i never once said I had a brand but rather I am thinking about starting one and was looking simply for feedback on the name. would it be better if i had a logo already and mockups of shirts? absolutely.... but I don't. will i? absolutely.

you're edibles aren't even that good I think you're just an idiot that is a shit disturber for my mind.
January 7, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
casein_point

and i don't own one piece from diamond supply, supreme, or the hundreds nor do i care what they do with their brand so gtfo outta here with the because bobby hundreds told me so.
January 7, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
Bazzy

All kidding aside, I think the name is a little too generic. Coming up with a name that catches your attention is important, i'd say give it more thought and come up with something that isn't a common expression. 

EX: Would you think a clothing line named Rule of Thumb comes off as professional?
January 7, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
al dente co.

what the fuck happend to this thread? i'm out ya'll.... you wanna see my new shit... i'll have my own thread to show my designs. I think i'm way past "starting a new brand" and don't need advice from newbies.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

January 7, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
dietros

Hi all,

Haven't gotten to printing shirts yet, but just looking for honest feedback to see if my designs seem fit and worth my money to get printed.

January 7, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

All kidding aside, I think the name is a little too generic. Coming up with a name that catches your attention is important, i'd say give it more thought and come up with something that isn't a common expression. 

EX: Would you think a clothing line named Rule of Thumb comes off as professional?
if the logo was a thumbs up hand with ruler marks, yes

hot water

January 7, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Hi all,

Haven't gotten to printing shirts yet, but just looking for honest feedback to see if my designs seem fit and worth my money to get printed.

not really my style, but they're definitely well made.

is the X on foreheads a critical part of your brand? Reminds me too much of 10 Deep, if it's not absolutely critical I'd drop it.

hot water

January 7, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
aightyo

still hoping to receive some feedback and criticism on my new website.... anyone?

http://aightyo.com/

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 7, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
thestruggle

still hoping to receive some feedback and criticism on my new website.... anyone?

you have a generic homepage for a clothing site, its clean and simple and doesn't need improvements.
January 7, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Got heaps of manufacturers if anyone is down to trade sources.
January 7, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
aightyo

you have a generic homepage for a clothing site, its clean and simple and doesn't need improvements.
Thanks man... when you say generic... is that a bad thing?  Or is the simplicity a good move on my behalf? 

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 7, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
mobbyluii

what the fuck happend to this thread? i'm out ya'll.... you wanna see my new shit... i'll have my own thread to show my designs. I think i'm way past "starting a new brand" and don't need advice from newbies.
you were the one coming in here to ask it lol... 

IG: @mobbyluii

January 7, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Flamingo Black Bright logo dont plan on using this but you never know opinions?? thank you 

What the living hell.
What happen to the other one sketch you guys had with the Cat Tails, Please don't use this.
Take the water away and the name in uneven and the diamond is a no no.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

January 7, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Got heaps of manufacturers/sources to trade, everything from cut n sew to accessories. Get at me if you're down to trade.
January 7, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
jackset

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

January 8, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
andystandard

Here is a shot of our New Era Snapbacks to raise money for Hurricane Sandy Victims, We still have a few caps left. Tell me what you think of the logo. http://standardraiments.com/
January 8, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
flavier69

These just came in today...hangtag/sticker combo

January 8, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
thestruggle

Thanks man... when you say generic... is that a bad thing?  Or is the simplicity a good move on my behalf? 
I like it because you immediately know its a clothing site, which is good for the consumers. It is clean and simple, look at Diamond and Pink Dolphin. Diamond was created using 3D cart, and Pink Dolphin was used using shopify. As long as you have a good simple and clean functional site you will be good.
January 8, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
chads

Here is a shot of our New Era Snapbacks to raise money for Hurricane Sandy Victims, We still have a few caps left. Tell me what you think of the logo. http://standardraiments.com/
Its a decent cap a logo but I don't get why you would ask for feedback on something that has already been made.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 8, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
chads

Are you Lil B's unofficial fan brand or something?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 8, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
thestruggle

They have his cat on a shirt. http://www.calibased.com/shop/keke/
January 8, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
jaemznugyen

They have his cat on a shirt. http://www.calibased.com/shop/keke/
lol birth of a hero that font was the shit in the fuckin fourth grade my nigga

Please login first to reply.