Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 8, 2013 @ 06:46 PM
dietros

@dietros I think these would be awesome on pocket tee's and stickers dude
Thanks for the positive comment! How would you print them on pocket tee's? Just the pocket or as a regular print on the chest?
January 8, 2013 @ 07:07 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

These just came in today...hangtag/sticker combo

Are you Lil B's unofficial fan brand or something?
They have his cat on a shirt. http://www.calibased.com/shop/keke/
keke is her own feline, no man owns her

hot water

January 8, 2013 @ 07:12 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

qrct1: You're a clown bro, what are you even doing in this thread. People come in here for some constructive criticism on their brand not to hear your bullshit that makes no sense. I could care less if you like my brand, obviously it's not for everyone but you don't need to bash everyone's shit for no reason. 

everyone else: Appreciate the feedback. I understand my target audience are people who fuck with Lil B and his based/positive mentality and that was my intention going into this. Like I said it's not for everyone and in reality no other brand is, people like different shit, plain and simple. 
are you one of those people that takes lil b serious?

hot water

January 8, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
Vicious Art

I am Starting a new Clothing Line 
and need your feedback about this LOGO

http://www.viciousartclothing.com

January 8, 2013 @ 07:21 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Sorry to weigh in on this if it seems irrelevant but I've been reading the thread because I'm doing a dissertation/thesis on streetwear brands, the consumption and marketing of it etc. I'm quite new to it all and would love to discuss topics like what introduced you to these sort of brands e.g. Stussy, Obey, or even newer brands and what attracts you to specific ones. Do you find it's mostly through music, skating or just the people you've been around? What's the culture like surrounding it? How far do you go to find limited edition or vintage gear that no one else has? Or is it simply about the clothes.

Also, please don't reply to this is you're going to be a dick about it, trying to be productive here! Thanks!
music introduced me to new friends, these friends introduced me to the whole culture, before that i was a little kid wearing some Hot Wheels shirts and some shit from JC Penney's.

i liked the designs.

as for limited edition/vintage shit: rarely ever do i actively search this shit out, although i have a little mental list of long sold out clothes i'd cop the second the opportunity presented itself. 

hot water

January 8, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
dietros

I think it needs a little more work, it's a little too basic imho (looks like times with a rotated S). The S seems to be a little unbalanced, it floats more to the right.
January 8, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
theblackflag

Can anyone link me to some good printers?  New to all this I'm tryna get a feel.  

I know some local places but I'm wondering if there are some real nice worth while ones that I should know about.  Talkin T's, sweatshirts, beanies, snapbacks, even stickers.  Appreciate any responses
January 8, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
nelsonram

@dietros I think these would be awesome on pocket tee's and stickers dude
Thanks for the positive comment! How would you print them on pocket tee's? Just the pocket or as a regular print on the chest?
I would say just the pocket!
January 8, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
nelsonram

It needs more pop!
January 8, 2013 @ 10:33 PM
thepoorboys

January 8, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
uzidoesit

Sneak Peek of Premium W/S Collection coming soon..
January 8, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
chads

Hi there, I was wondering if Supreme released at a time this jumper : SUPREME X MICHAEL JORDAN. Here a few pictures to check it. If someone knows.? for me it seems to be real even if the tag is faded. Tell me what you think  http://www.flickr.com/photos/92067258@N08/sets/72157632472468376/
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/193435

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 8, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
chads

Can anyone link me to some good printers?  New to all this I'm tryna get a feel.  

I know some local places but I'm wondering if there are some real nice worth while ones that I should know about.  Talkin T's, sweatshirts, beanies, snapbacks, even stickers.  Appreciate any responses
http://google.com/

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 8, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
DannyHH

You sure know how to make a product look good
January 8, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
theblackflag

Gee thanks 
January 8, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
vincentcartel

January 8, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
vincentcartel

January 8, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
Jake Ocean

hit up Little Mountain Supply Co.

http://www.distantlight.co

January 8, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
vincentcartel

January 8, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
shillco

Gee thanks 
Local is probably best for a screen printer. Check yelp instead of google.com (but searching on the internet is best). When you find a screen printer they can point you in the direction of everything else you're looking for. No right answer, depends on your bankroll and brand vision. For stickers, I recommend http://diecutstickers.com

www.shillingfordco.com

January 9, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
Bazzy

Hi all,

Haven't gotten to printing shirts yet, but just looking for honest feedback to see if my designs seem fit and worth my money to get printed.
Pretty nice Art. I say go for it! What did you use to create these?
Thanks to everyone who commented for the positive feedback so far!
Maybe it's a good call to start planning a limited run of some prints .

To answer BadNews: These are all done in Adobe Illustrator, so they are scalable vector pieces.
Did you do them or do you have an artist? Reminds me of one of my favorite vector illustrators
I did them myself. What artist do these remind you of?
Hydro74
January 9, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
theblackflag

Thanks Shillco
January 9, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
Laurence of Arabia

Why does ever brand want to associate themselves with Caviar, its nothing special but fish eggs.
Because Caviar is one of many symbols of status ?

@vincentcartel Im not feeling the Cocaine one, but thats only cause I personally wouldnt want to associate myself with drugs, but im sure there are a lot of people that would find that design edgy and would lead them to possibly buy, so do you ! 
January 9, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
mobbyluii

its never a good idea to base a clothing brand off a rap line or a cool quote. Like "swag" "yolo" "cocaine and caviar"... those are temporary slurs that people eventually get tired of... your brand will eventually die off like those popular slurs will... good luck tho'

ps. have you even ever done cocaine? 

IG: @mobbyluii

January 9, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
dpc1192

Caviar is completely ripping off the sister company of SSUR, and no hate but that fit he's rocking is completely douchey.. honestly get a new model with some style.

Also, anyone in Miami trying to make a start up with a determined and educated dude, message me.
January 9, 2013 @ 02:43 AM
wcfrontrvnners

yikes                                                                           

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

January 9, 2013 @ 08:14 AM
dietros

Hi all,

Haven't gotten to printing shirts yet, but just looking for honest feedback to see if my designs seem fit and worth my money to get printed.
Pretty nice Art. I say go for it! What did you use to create these?
Thanks to everyone who commented for the positive feedback so far!
Maybe it's a good call to start planning a limited run of some prints .

To answer BadNews: These are all done in Adobe Illustrator, so they are scalable vector pieces.
Did you do them or do you have an artist? Reminds me of one of my favorite vector illustrators
I did them myself. What artist do these remind you of?
Hydro74
He's the one that got me to try out vector work. Great artist, but sometimes I feel like I'm copying his style too much. I'm trying to change it up a little now, some new techniques to create my personal style, I'm working on a new piece now, I'll post it once it's done. Would love to hear what you think about it.
January 9, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
therealdba

Hey everyone.  I started a line called DBA (Death By Association).  I wanted to find out where and how I can get some information about CUT & SEW projects.  Nothing really big because we are about 6 months into it.  Just wanted to see if anyone had any kind of direction for me.  Thanks guys.  
January 9, 2013 @ 08:43 AM
uzidoesit

You sure know how to make a product look good
Thanks man, appreciate your feedback.
January 9, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
al dente co.

follow us for updates on instagram: aldente1985

LOOK BOOK WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEK...

Join the discussion thread if you like...

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/184644

al dente company // aldenteco.com

Please login first to reply.