Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 7, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
aightyo

still hoping to receive some feedback and criticism on my new website.... anyone?

http://aightyo.com/
you have a generic homepage for a clothing site, its clean and simple and doesn't need improvements.
Thanks man... when you say generic... is that a bad thing?  Or is the simplicity a good move on my behalf? 

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 7, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
mobbyluii

what the fuck happend to this thread? i'm out ya'll.... you wanna see my new shit... i'll have my own thread to show my designs. I think i'm way past "starting a new brand" and don't need advice from newbies.
you were the one coming in here to ask it lol... 

IG: @mobbyluii

January 7, 2013 @ 11:06 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Flamingo Black Bright logo dont plan on using this but you never know opinions?? thank you 

What the living hell.
What happen to the other one sketch you guys had with the Cat Tails, Please don't use this.
Take the water away and the name in uneven and the diamond is a no no.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

January 7, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Got heaps of manufacturers/sources to trade, everything from cut n sew to accessories. Get at me if you're down to trade.
January 7, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
jackset

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

January 8, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
andystandard

Here is a shot of our New Era Snapbacks to raise money for Hurricane Sandy Victims, We still have a few caps left. Tell me what you think of the logo. http://standardraiments.com/
January 8, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
flavier69

These just came in today...hangtag/sticker combo

January 8, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
chads

Here is a shot of our New Era Snapbacks to raise money for Hurricane Sandy Victims, We still have a few caps left. Tell me what you think of the logo. http://standardraiments.com/
Its a decent cap a logo but I don't get why you would ask for feedback on something that has already been made.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 8, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
chads

Are you Lil B's unofficial fan brand or something?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 8, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
jaemznugyen

They have his cat on a shirt. http://www.calibased.com/shop/keke/
lol birth of a hero that font was the shit in the fuckin fourth grade my nigga
January 8, 2013 @ 05:49 AM
theblackflag

They have his cat on a shirt. http://www.calibased.com/shop/keke/
lol birth of a hero that font was the shit in the fuckin fourth grade my nigga
Easy wit the based shit.  I feel you either like it or you despise it.  Therefore having your target audience slimmed down a bit u feel me.  I dunno just an opinion.  Cool shit though the tags/stickers
January 8, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
qrct1

dude
why you jockin the one and only
why cant you think for yourself
why you tryna profit off of His Holiness
what are you trying to prove with these tees that so obviously had no thought put into it
what would based god do
do the right thing
log off
he fucked yo bitch

aeterna13.com

January 8, 2013 @ 06:34 AM
qrct1

many have put two - three letters together... what makes yours different?
if you chose 's' and 'r' as the two letters you wanted to put together, what are you trying to convey?
what are you thinking?
if i were given the opportunity to make some new eras - i don't know which letters i'd pick.
white on black is in right now.
at least i can appreciate you not falling into the egyptian fonts n shit like everybody tryna copy blvck scvle
it looks good cuz its new era but what do you think your logo really contributes to the hat, to its potential to piss someone off when he sees that hat on some faget flexing at the mall, to its opportunity to ring in others' curiosity?
if you ask me what i think of your logo - i wouldn't know what to say bc theres so much to a logo besides aesthetics
its also how you associate yourself with groups/styles you want to be seen with - you know brand reputation
idk what life you guys are about.
but from just its appearance, i'd say its boring. 
just cuz the two letters fusion thing has been overkill
i usu give ppl an opportunity to surprise me with an innovative one, but this won't even get an eyebrow raise from me just cuz its so uninspiring

aeterna13.com

January 8, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
qrct1

still hoping to receive some feedback and criticism on my new website.... anyone?

http://aightyo.com/
its not gonna matter unless you have something people are gonna want to buy lol
people will walk into the shittiest hole in the walls for their much craved california burritos

aeterna13.com

January 8, 2013 @ 06:58 AM
qrct1

speaking of which, i want a cali burritooooo sad

aeterna13.com

January 8, 2013 @ 07:54 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Got heaps of manufacturers/sources to trade, everything from cut n sew to accessories. Get at me if you're down to trade.
Pm'd you 

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

January 8, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
flavier69

qrct1: You're a clown bro, what are you even doing in this thread. People come in here for some constructive criticism on their brand not to hear your bullshit that makes no sense. I could care less if you like my brand, obviously it's not for everyone but you don't need to bash everyone's shit for no reason. 

everyone else: Appreciate the feedback. I understand my target audience are people who fuck with Lil B and his based/positive mentality and that was my intention going into this. Like I said it's not for everyone and in reality no other brand is, people like different shit, plain and simple. 
January 8, 2013 @ 01:45 PM
crushtina

Sorry to weigh in on this if it seems irrelevant but I've been reading the thread because I'm doing a dissertation/thesis on streetwear brands, the consumption and marketing of it etc. I'm quite new to it all and would love to discuss topics like what introduced you to these sort of brands e.g. Stussy, Obey, or even newer brands and what attracts you to specific ones. Do you find it's mostly through music, skating or just the people you've been around? What's the culture like surrounding it? How far do you go to find limited edition or vintage gear that no one else has? Or is it simply about the clothes.

Also, please don't reply to this is you're going to be a dick about it, trying to be productive here! Thanks!
January 8, 2013 @ 02:11 PM
cityofsavages

These are actually cool but I just still think it doesn't make sense to base your entire brand around a rappers catchphrase.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 8, 2013 @ 02:18 PM
Bazzy

Hi all,

Haven't gotten to printing shirts yet, but just looking for honest feedback to see if my designs seem fit and worth my money to get printed.

Great artist, did you do these? I like the Arabic styled head wrap shirt, if it was 2 color and faded on a nice quality shirt, you'd have a winner. Of course, you might be coming to the wrong crowd with them on here, but they are all great drawings
January 8, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
cityofsavages

Sorry to weigh in on this if it seems irrelevant but I've been reading the thread because I'm doing a dissertation/thesis on streetwear brands, the consumption and marketing of it etc. I'm quite new to it all and would love to discuss topics like what introduced you to these sort of brands e.g. Stussy, Obey, or even newer brands and what attracts you to specific ones. Do you find it's mostly through music, skating or just the people you've been around? What's the culture like surrounding it? How far do you go to find limited edition or vintage gear that no one else has? Or is it simply about the clothes.

Also, please don't reply to this is you're going to be a dick about it, trying to be productive here! Thanks!
This book http://www.amazon.co.uk/Streetwear-Insiders-Guide-Steven-Vogel/dp/0811860361/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=book...  should help w/ your Thesis it basically has background info on every streetwear brand that ever mattered. As far as what attracts me to a brand personally it's really all about how the stuff looks the designs/colors they use etc. I won't rock a brand who I feel uses stupid or gimmicky designs.  

January 8, 2013 @ 02:22 PM
cityofsavages

Hi all,

Haven't gotten to printing shirts yet, but just looking for honest feedback to see if my designs seem fit and worth my money to get printed.

These are good, don't feel like you'd be wasting bread printing them. Go for it.

January 8, 2013 @ 02:24 PM
crushtina

This book http://www.amazon.co.uk/Streetwear-Insiders-Guide-Steven-Vogel/dp/0811860361/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_1?s=book...  should help w/ your Thesis it basically has background info on every streetwear brand that ever mattered. As far as what attracts me to a brand personally it's really all about how the stuff looks the designs/colors they use etc. I won't rock a brand who I feel uses stupid or gimmicky designs.  
Thanks, I've been recommended that book quite a lot!
January 8, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
aaronspelling1

Hi there, I was wondering if Supreme released at a time this jumper : SUPREME X MICHAEL JORDAN. Here a few pictures to check it. If someone knows.? for me it seems to be real even if the tag is faded. Tell me what you think  http://www.flickr.com/photos/92067258@N08/sets/72157632472468376/
January 8, 2013 @ 04:20 PM
dwiptrlatief

What do you prefer guys between shoes and denim?
January 8, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
Hellah Fresh

Hi all,

Pretty nice Art. I say go for it! What did you use to create these?
January 8, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
dietros

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who commented for the positive feedback so far!
Maybe it's a good call to start planning a limited run of some prints .

To answer BadNews: These are all done in Adobe Illustrator, so they are scalable vector pieces.
January 8, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
Bazzy

Hi all,

To answer BadNews: These are all done in Adobe Illustrator, so they are scalable vector pieces.
Did you do them or do you have an artist? Reminds me of one of my favorite vector illustrators
January 8, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
dietros

Hi all,

Did you do them or do you have an artist? Reminds me of one of my favorite vector illustrators
I did them myself. What artist do these remind you of?
January 8, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
nelsonram

@dietros I think these would be awesome on pocket tee's and stickers dude

Please login first to reply.