Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
March 4, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
highclasscloth

What you think?
please and thank you
highclasscloth@gmail.com
facebook.com/Highclasscloth offline right now
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/highclasscloth/' rel='nofollow'>@highclasscloth</a>
March 4, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
im_shy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77605233@N06/6950821289/

i like everything except the font "High Class" is, doesn't seem to fit well with the rest of the fonts used.
March 4, 2012 @ 03:17 PM

Inactive

Anyone know a good place to get high quality 5 panels and snapbacks produced? preferably in the US or Australia, but if i have to and they're good quality then China.
March 4, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
zarry

Anyone know a good printing place in LI?
March 4, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
buddyrock

Anyone know a good place to get high quality 5 panels and snapbacks produced? preferably in the US or Australia, but if i have to and they're good quality then China.

one of the places i researched was ARCADE HEADWEAR. they have a good rep.
March 4, 2012 @ 06:30 PM
buddyrock

Anyone know a good printing place in LI?

cheapest place i know of is http://www.kingscreen.com/home.html they are based in atlanta and have no set up fees
March 4, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
kromaqee

Quintin

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

March 4, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
minsct

Quintin

Just checked into that and Quintin doesn't manufacture to private labels anymore. Rather unfortunate! Their 5 panel/snapback mix is soo tight!

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 4, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
kromaqee

Quintin

Just checked into that and Quintin doesn't manufacture to private labels anymore. Rather unfortunate! Their 5 panel/snapback mix is soo tight!

Aint that a bitch! They did some snapbacks for me a few months back. Pretty basic, but they came out cool:

http://www.kromaqee.com/product/kq-x-quintin-snapback

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

March 5, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
welchy3

reposting the lighters.... link was broken before.
March 5, 2012 @ 09:53 AM
buddyrock

came across these guys
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/163512/?topic_page=1
March 5, 2012 @ 10:47 AM

Inactive

i need a name for my brand but i cant think of one, something to do with skating.
or a name that might relate to the tees that im getting produced, im getting basic black and white photographs of skaters and streets and getting them printed in the middle, if that helps with a possible name?
March 5, 2012 @ 02:10 PM
chads

welchy, I checked out your brand winwel and I see good things coming. I actually wanna cop something but why are those hoodies so damn expensive?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 5, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
Jake Ocean

i need a name for my brand but i cant think of one, something to do with skating.
or a name that might relate to the tees that im getting produced, im getting basic black and white photographs of skaters and streets and getting them printed in the middle, if that helps with a possible name?

are you fucking kidding? if you can't even name your own brand, theres no way you have what it takes to even run one. name your own brand, we arent going to do that for you.

some people are so fucking stupid on this forum

http://www.distantlight.co

March 5, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
minsct

are you fucking kidding? if you can't even name your own brand, theres no way you have what it takes to even run one. name your own brand, we arent going to do that for you.

My guess is that about 1% of all the brands in here will actually see some success. I'll be fighting for that 1%!

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 5, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
welchy3

welchy, I checked out your brand winwel and I see good things coming. I actually wanna cop something but why are those hoodies so damn expensive?

Thanks for checking it out! The hoodies are so pricey because of the initial costs! I use champion reverse weave sweats which is the best (and and priciest) my supplier offers. The patches are 60 years old and were pretty pricey as well. After putting it all together it costs more than some hoodies are retailing. I plan on keeping these hoodies but only doing smaller runs, while provding some less expensive alternatives.. maybe the champion 50/50 and do some screen prints.
Check back soon I have a lot in the works!
March 6, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
chads

Jakes opinion is always spot on. If you have to ask questions like these, there is no way your shit is going to see the light of day.
In addition, the concept sucks. Photo tees, while they can be cool, show no depth and are the easiest shit to make.
I mean it when I say please log off this forum.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 6, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
chads

Thanks for checking it out! The hoodies are so pricey because of the initial costs! I use champion reverse weave sweats which is the best (and and priciest) my supplier offers. The patches are 60 years old and were pretty pricey as well. After putting it all together it costs more than some hoodies are retailing. I plan on keeping these hoodies but only doing smaller runs, while provding some less expensive alternatives.. maybe the champion 50/50 and do some screen prints.

Alright. I see you. I followed your tumblr page and bookmarked your site so I will you continue to check you out and keep following. Please post some more stuff on here. I think people deserve to see what you are making.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 6, 2012 @ 04:16 AM
Jake Ocean

My friend just made me a temporary holding page. Check it out. http://distantlight.co/

http://www.distantlight.co

March 6, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
rickylgnds

My friend just made me a temporary holding page. Check it out. http://distantlight.co/

i almost just dropped a tee with that wisdom script font haha

www.shoplgnds.com | LGNDS NEVER DIE!

March 6, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
jarvis

very clean, i like it.

www.ronindivision.com

March 6, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
welchy3

Alright. I see you. I followed your tumblr page and bookmarked your site so I will you continue to check you out and keep following. Please post some more stuff on here. I think people deserve to see what you are making.

Damn good words man. I appreciate it. I almost want to stray away from posting here since its becoming so saturated but I'll keep posting since its wanted haha! Hope my work stands out. I really make sure that its ready before i make drops.
March 6, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
welchy3

In store shot.
If your interested follow us on tumblr!
March 6, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
zwfx

Alright guys,

Been following this thread for a while and just got my account approved so I can post, (I promise I'll give others feedback too and not just take). Doing a small clothing line is something I've been wanting to do for a while now, but I want to get my first few designs real tight before I do anything else.

Anyhows, here's a possible logo/backprint/pocket print design, maybe too complicated for a logo, but I didn't want to do a box logo aha. The fonts might change and the little writing is a bit small maybe, but it's the first one I'm happy with so here goes...

Any feedback/hating much appreciated!

Thanks.

March 6, 2012 @ 10:12 AM

Inactive

SO, I have a name for my brand: WOODLAND Supply. Very early stages, havent even thought about designs, but what I do know is that we will be producing Snapbacks and print tee. Will submit some designs when i have some!
March 6, 2012 @ 02:01 PM
chads

Wow Jake! I can already tell you have a really clean aesthetic. I'm really excited for what you have for us.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 6, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
chads

Alright guys,

Been following this thread for a while and just got my account approved so I can post, (I promise I'll give others feedback too and not just take). Doing a small clothing line is something I've been wanting to do for a while now, but I want to get my first few designs real tight before I do anything else.

Anyhows, here's a possible logo/backprint/pocket print design, maybe too complicated for a logo, but I didn't want to do a box logo aha. The fonts might change and the little writing is a bit small maybe, but it's the first one I'm happy with so here goes...

Any feedback/hating much appreciated!

Thanks.

Its clean but it seems all thrown together. What does N.S.E.A mean. And the really small text is way too small. Also,
the little X thing looks like Kaws' Xs. I'd suggest changing that.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 6, 2012 @ 02:47 PM
slvtlife

Everyone here looks like they're doing pretty well, and well on track! It's awesome seeing all this new stuff! I hope that one day I can do a collabo with one of your brands, that'll be a pretty cool retrospect to know that these first steps grew from a forum.

Creative/Founder www.slvtlife.com / www.facebook.com/slvtlife

March 6, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
sirloin

In store shot.

Project Ive been working on with a friend. Still need to do some labeling but the candles are ready! (Fig).
If your interested follow us on tumblr!

Dope
March 6, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
zwfx

Its clean but it seems all thrown together. What does N.S.E.A mean. And the really small text is way too small. Also,
the little X thing looks like Kaws' Xs. I'd suggest changing that.

Cheers for the feedback man, 'Nausea' is one of my favourite books, and had a pretty big influence on me, and I shared its outlook so it stems from that. And the little X are a pair of needles when big, but I removed the detail when I shrunk them so yeah I'll think of another way of presenting them, I just sort of wanted something there, otherwise it's a lot of empty space y'know. And yeah looking now that text is tiny so that's deffo getting changed.

Thanks!

Please login first to reply.