Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 6, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
iHateDumbHoes

i def fvcks with ppl making new lines. always a pleasure to hep a homie out on their grind
January 6, 2013 @ 09:00 AM
joliver

Early stages, ignore the text. Thoughts?
January 6, 2013 @ 12:30 PM
stadstockton

Flamingo Black Bright logo dont plan on using this but you never know opinions?? thank you 

January 6, 2013 @ 12:44 PM
jarvvis

Decided to make a small investment into a camera to boost our presentation. Here's a small flick I took that features our stickers.

Nice
that's cold
January 6, 2013 @ 01:26 PM
cityofsavages

Hey guys,

had a buddy of mine start working on a website for my brand... it's not 100% finished yet, but I was hoping to get some feedback on here so I know what I should fix, change, re-design, etc.  The 'SHOP' and 'BLOG' still need a lot of work, but I'm mainly just looking for some feedback on the layout.  I was trying to keep it really simple and to the point.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

http://www.aightyo.com/
I'd making the background around "shop" and "blog" white instead of black how it is now.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 6, 2013 @ 01:31 PM
cityofsavages

Hey guys hope you could spare some time off the beast and check out my mens wear collection. 

Thanks. 

www.damagegallery.com

www.damagegallery.com

Hey guys check out the site and let me know what you think. Everything is made here in the USA out of Los Angeles and Orange County. 

Free shipping on all orders.

You should make he links/logo on the left hand side of the homepage white, you can't really see them.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 6, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
chads

Early stages, ignore the text. Thoughts?
Although its not much, the logo looks really cool. I would, however just make the E simpler without those lines at the bottom. If it weren't for it saying 'Wednesday' at the bottom, I wouldn't have understood the logo.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 6, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Hey guys hope you could spare some time off the beast and check out my mens wear collection. 

Thanks. 

www.damagegallery.com

www.damagegallery.com

Hey guys check out the site and let me know what you think. Everything is made here in the USA out of Los Angeles and Orange County. 

Free shipping on all orders.
When I go to your site, it's just a large static image, no real indicator of where to click to see your shit.
Kinda confusing.
Homepage links are on the top left. Kinda hard to find because its black on black but youre not the first person to say this so Im planning on making the links easier to see.

Heres a link to our direct store http://damagegallery.com/collection.html

with the static picture not quite sure what that is 

What browser are you using?
Chrome, it's just a picture from your lookbook that takes up the whole screen, I clicked it and nothing happened.
Look at the top left, there are very small black links
I see them now that you've pointed them out, you really should change those to an off white. 

hot water

January 6, 2013 @ 05:28 PM
encore818

I hate how everyone is now trying to justify their shitty brand/designs with their age. If anyone hasn't noticed, every 16 year old is 'starting a brand' and having their mother donate the startup costs. Its like people post their designs hoping to get praised and then when all the 'mean' people on the internet tell them how bad it is, they bring out the old "I'm only 16 and I'm grinding for this brand and I drew designs instead of doing homework and I save my allowance money to make stickers" excuse. Nobody gives a shit; just because you are young doesn't mean you can't be educated or knowledgeable about your passions. NEWSFLASH: 16 is the new 26 and kids are printing t shirts to sell to their friends instead of trying to get laid by the cheerleader.

Sorry for the rant, continue on with your life.
Every kid in The San Fernando Valley wants to start a clothing brand, most annoying thing. They print on blanks they buy at target, and do awful designs. Some 16 year olds actually can do it correctly and make a business out of it, but 99% of the 16 year old kids stop doing what they do after 3 months when they understand how hard it is. 
Haha, you live in the valley too?
Encino
that's too funny. I live in encino too..
#tarzanagang
Did you guys to the Primitive Campout for black friday, got so many good shirts for $5
no
January 6, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
jaemznugyen

Flamingo Black Bright logo dont plan on using this but you never know opinions?? thank you 

center out the flamingo black text. also, never, ever, EVER use this. it looks like somone was like "fuck it" and threw a bunch of color together.

EDIT: 
this also popped into my head when i first read your name
January 6, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
qrct1

my dude this is on the real some trill shit. now put this logo on every kind of merchandise you can think of

www.æterna.net/shop

January 6, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
al dente co.

Here are a few iPhone photos I took of my look book shoot this past weekend. The look book goes up next week. 

al dente company // aldenteco.com

January 6, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
al dente co.

aldenteco.com

Follow us on tumblr 

ALDENTECOMPANY

INSTAGRAM: 
egr_85

January 6, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
al dente co.

Here are a few iPhone photos I took of my look book shoot this past weekend. The look book goes up next week. 

disregard any blurriness. The first picture was taken with my iPhone and edited on some iPhone apps and the second picture is an iPhone picture of a polaroid my photographer used to get some sample shots. 

January 6, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
highchew

Website still under construction
But the Lookbook and Shop is up
All upperwear is by the brand...Tshirts are cut&sewn
http://peerlesslives.com

Hypebeast Topic Post:
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/189525

PEERLESS USA

January 7, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
wcfrontrvnners

@Highchew  The photography and effects is dope.
@aldenteco. For some iphone pics those are dope as hell.

Still trying to master this whole presentation thing. Here's a few photos I took and edited myself for the brand.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

January 7, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
20FiveTwenty5

Started a new Brand based in Florida Feedback would be amazing! 
http://www.20fivetwenty5.com/

Check it out tell us what you think

Planes, Trains and Automobiles "Get out Explore the World" (11.6.2012),"expresses" the developing minds of college students, artists, entrepreneurs and entertainers and explores their wildest dreams in travel, lifestyle and the pursuit of happiness. Tone - Life is too short
January 7, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
jaemznugyen

Still trying to master this whole presentation thing. Here's a few photos I took and edited myself for the brand.

Try to stay away from rotating your camera in weird angles. Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds You're getting there though. Best of luck.
January 7, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Try to stay away from rotating your camera in weird angles. Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds You're getting there though. Best of luck.
Thanks fam, I've never read this before. Definitely something useful.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

January 7, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
20FiveTwenty5

Planes, Trains and Automobiles "Get out Explore the World" (11.6.2012),"expresses" the developing minds of college students, artists, entrepreneurs and entertainers and explores their wildest dreams in travel, lifestyle and the pursuit of happiness. Tone - Life is too short
Wow, I have to say that this is by far one of my less favorite clothing companies on this thread. The designs look so cheesy, and the colors. Let me first start off my saying your logo is a barcode. I would never want to wear anything with a barcode on it, makes me feel like i didn't pay for it.

Second, your shirt design looks like it should be made into a sign. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is not even a prominent movie, the only reason I know about it is because they made fun of it on Family Guy. When I think Planes trains and automobiles, I automatically assume ugly orange buses in Los Angeles, with homeless people , and ghetto people getting high on the bus. I do not want to even be reminded of Metro transit.

Your next design is a LMAO shirts. It is the same thing as putting YOLO or SWAG or any other gimmicky slogan. It will never work on any t-shirt, not even 10 Deep could pull it off. Slogan shirts require zero creativity and are completely trashy and are awful. Putting a gimmicky slogan on a shirt is basically telling a consumer that they stupid, and will buy anything that the brand puts a design on with a price tag. 

Your LMAO shirts are honestly so awful, I never say this to anyone, but they are awful. To top off the awful logo, generic website, and the EXTREME LACK of creativity. You use the same awful designs in 10 different colors. If it didnt work the first time, it isnt going to work putting it on a different shirt. Your defiantly not going to be laughing to the bank with those awful designs.
Thanks for the feedback...
January 7, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Getting some slightly upscale gift shop vibe from this.

hot water

January 7, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
fsg_tino

went in ^^
January 7, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
aightyo

Hey guys,

had a buddy of mine start working on a website for my brand... it's not 100% finished yet, but I was hoping to get some feedback on here so I know what I should fix, change, re-design, etc.  The 'SHOP' and 'BLOG' still need a lot of work, but I'm mainly just looking for some feedback on the layout.  I was trying to keep it really simple and to the point.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

http://www.aightyo.com/
I'd making the background around "shop" and "blog" white instead of black how it is now.
thanks for the input fam... we tried that at first and it just didn't really appeal to me... we tried it with and without borders and I just couldn't bring myself to be satisfied with it... we finally went with the white text over the black background and had the inverted hover to kind of capture both color schemes.... I'm still on the fence about it but thank you for the input... much appreciated homie.

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 7, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
Dirty Old Man

before i go any further, is this logo/design wearable? target audience is people from texas in case you couldn't tell. and it's just a rough moc up

hop on the bus gus

January 7, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
qrct1

sup started a new brand based in ny plz check us out.
yo we're called Rock, Paper, and Scissors "Let's Play, Loser" (01.06.13), "represents" the pursuit of 6 yr olds, 7 yr olds, 8 yr olds, and up. We seek to explore these kids' passions in rock, paper, and lifestyle. In short - you only live once 

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
qrct1

before i go any further, is this logo/design wearable? target audience is people from texas in case you couldn't tell. and it's just a rough moc up
i'd cwap texas arabic anything.
you should collab w supreme cuz they did the arabic 1st

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
qrct1

i like this logo.
nobody ever expects an 'R' to look like that so it just leaves a splinter in your mind, constantly wondering what that shit is even supposed to mean or forcing yourself to recreate the capital 'R' in your head only to be able to see this logo every time.
i feel like it excels not aesthetically but more as a shit disturber for your mind

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
qrct1

i'm on edibles HB. i'm sorry

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 07:53 AM
qrct1

dude good job. we proud of you.
this shit makes me wanna ask who lives in a pineapple under the sea
and imma say flamingo black.
love the diamond in its mouth. like you guys tryna eat diamond supply 4 breakfast..
so trill. 
i wanna see a quadruple collab w you blvck scvle diamond supply and pink dolphin..
finna be the collab of 2013 lolll

www.æterna.net/shop

January 7, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
qrct1

the more steps i take into fulfillment, the less i want to move on

www.æterna.net/shop

Please login first to reply.