January 6, 2013 @ 10:12 PM
qrct1

my dude this is on the real some trill shit. now put this logo on every kind of merchandise you can think of

aeterna13.com

January 6, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
al dente co.

Here are a few iPhone photos I took of my look book shoot this past weekend. The look book goes up next week. 

al dente company // aldenteco.com

January 6, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
al dente co.

aldenteco.com

Follow us on tumblr 

ALDENTECOMPANY

INSTAGRAM: 
egr_85

January 6, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
al dente co.

Here are a few iPhone photos I took of my look book shoot this past weekend. The look book goes up next week. 

disregard any blurriness. The first picture was taken with my iPhone and edited on some iPhone apps and the second picture is an iPhone picture of a polaroid my photographer used to get some sample shots. 

January 6, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
highchew

Website still under construction
But the Lookbook and Shop is up
All upperwear is by the brand...Tshirts are cut&sewn
http://peerlesslives.com

Hypebeast Topic Post:
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/189525
January 7, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
wcfrontrvnners

@Highchew  The photography and effects is dope.
@aldenteco. For some iphone pics those are dope as hell.

Still trying to master this whole presentation thing. Here's a few photos I took and edited myself for the brand.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

January 7, 2013 @ 01:10 AM
20FiveTwenty5

Started a new Brand based in Florida Feedback would be amazing! 
http://www.20fivetwenty5.com/

Check it out tell us what you think

Planes, Trains and Automobiles "Get out Explore the World" (11.6.2012),"expresses" the developing minds of college students, artists, entrepreneurs and entertainers and explores their wildest dreams in travel, lifestyle and the pursuit of happiness. Tone - Life is too short
January 7, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
jaemz

Still trying to master this whole presentation thing. Here's a few photos I took and edited myself for the brand.

Try to stay away from rotating your camera in weird angles. Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds You're getting there though. Best of luck.
January 7, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Try to stay away from rotating your camera in weird angles. Also, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds You're getting there though. Best of luck.
Thanks fam, I've never read this before. Definitely something useful.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

January 7, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
20FiveTwenty5

Planes, Trains and Automobiles "Get out Explore the World" (11.6.2012),"expresses" the developing minds of college students, artists, entrepreneurs and entertainers and explores their wildest dreams in travel, lifestyle and the pursuit of happiness. Tone - Life is too short
Wow, I have to say that this is by far one of my less favorite clothing companies on this thread. The designs look so cheesy, and the colors. Let me first start off my saying your logo is a barcode. I would never want to wear anything with a barcode on it, makes me feel like i didn't pay for it.

Second, your shirt design looks like it should be made into a sign. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles is not even a prominent movie, the only reason I know about it is because they made fun of it on Family Guy. When I think Planes trains and automobiles, I automatically assume ugly orange buses in Los Angeles, with homeless people , and ghetto people getting high on the bus. I do not want to even be reminded of Metro transit.

Your next design is a LMAO shirts. It is the same thing as putting YOLO or SWAG or any other gimmicky slogan. It will never work on any t-shirt, not even 10 Deep could pull it off. Slogan shirts require zero creativity and are completely trashy and are awful. Putting a gimmicky slogan on a shirt is basically telling a consumer that they stupid, and will buy anything that the brand puts a design on with a price tag. 

Your LMAO shirts are honestly so awful, I never say this to anyone, but they are awful. To top off the awful logo, generic website, and the EXTREME LACK of creativity. You use the same awful designs in 10 different colors. If it didnt work the first time, it isnt going to work putting it on a different shirt. Your defiantly not going to be laughing to the bank with those awful designs.
Thanks for the feedback...
January 7, 2013 @ 02:15 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Getting some slightly upscale gift shop vibe from this.

hot water

January 7, 2013 @ 02:16 AM
fsg_tino

went in ^^
January 7, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
aightyo

Hey guys,

had a buddy of mine start working on a website for my brand... it's not 100% finished yet, but I was hoping to get some feedback on here so I know what I should fix, change, re-design, etc.  The 'SHOP' and 'BLOG' still need a lot of work, but I'm mainly just looking for some feedback on the layout.  I was trying to keep it really simple and to the point.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

http://www.aightyo.com/
I'd making the background around "shop" and "blog" white instead of black how it is now.
thanks for the input fam... we tried that at first and it just didn't really appeal to me... we tried it with and without borders and I just couldn't bring myself to be satisfied with it... we finally went with the white text over the black background and had the inverted hover to kind of capture both color schemes.... I'm still on the fence about it but thank you for the input... much appreciated homie.

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 7, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
Dirty Old Man

before i go any further, is this logo/design wearable? target audience is people from texas in case you couldn't tell. and it's just a rough moc up

hop on the bus gus

January 7, 2013 @ 06:13 AM
qrct1

sup started a new brand based in ny plz check us out.
yo we're called Rock, Paper, and Scissors "Let's Play, Loser" (01.06.13), "represents" the pursuit of 6 yr olds, 7 yr olds, 8 yr olds, and up. We seek to explore these kids' passions in rock, paper, and lifestyle. In short - you only live once 

aeterna13.com

January 7, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
qrct1

before i go any further, is this logo/design wearable? target audience is people from texas in case you couldn't tell. and it's just a rough moc up
i'd cwap texas arabic anything.
you should collab w supreme cuz they did the arabic 1st

aeterna13.com

January 7, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
qrct1

i like this logo.
nobody ever expects an 'R' to look like that so it just leaves a splinter in your mind, constantly wondering what that shit is even supposed to mean or forcing yourself to recreate the capital 'R' in your head only to be able to see this logo every time.
i feel like it excels not aesthetically but more as a shit disturber for your mind

aeterna13.com

January 7, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
qrct1

i'm on edibles HB. i'm sorry

aeterna13.com

January 7, 2013 @ 07:53 AM
qrct1

Flamingo Black Bright logo dont plan on using this but you never know opinions?? thank you 

dude good job. we proud of you.
this shit makes me wanna ask who lives in a pineapple under the sea
and imma say flamingo black.
love the diamond in its mouth. like you guys tryna eat diamond supply 4 breakfast..
so trill. 
i wanna see a quadruple collab w you blvck scvle diamond supply and pink dolphin..
finna be the collab of 2013 lolll

aeterna13.com

January 7, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
qrct1

the more steps i take into fulfillment, the less i want to move on

aeterna13.com

January 7, 2013 @ 08:19 AM
qrct1

What's good y'all? So I've been thinking for quite a long time about my brand name cause I really want to make sure its something that I wanna stick with but wanted some feedback as to what your thoughts are just on the name. Sorry, no logo yet which obviously is a big part but want to settle on a name and then sketch like 4 or 5 logos and then pick from there.

I'm thinking that I will call my brand Case In Point. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the idiom case in point essentially references a “prime or relevant example”. Obviously it’s my username but had thought of the user name before I actually thought of starting a brand but thought it would be a good name. I will start with some t-shirts but will be trying my best to get into cut & sew sooner rather than later which I understand is expensive and risky but where I really want to be at.

Case In Point will be a brand that is relevant example of self-expression. Clothes have developed from a functional necessity to a way of life and I’m hoping Case In Point will represent just that. I’m also going to try and make sure that any outwear I make are of high quality and function well because I find it important from me being from Maine my clothes got to have style and functionality.

Lemme know what you guys think of the name. I know I'm not giving you guys much to base this off of but figured I'd see what I could get for responses.
lol do you people just flip through idiom dictionaries for brand names???

yo i gotta brand too sorry no logo pics i'm just tryna think of a name for a brand 
im not bout to follow through after that imma just pick a name - that shits fun

i think im tryna call my brand "Piece of cake" for those of yall not familiar w that idiom, piece of cake, it means a task that can be accomplished easily.

its not my username but i was gonna have it to be my username cuz i hella think thats a good ass name for a brand.

imma try to do t shirts and then move into cut and sew cuz bobby hundred said so jafeel

piece of cake will be a peace of good clothes. looking good should be easy in my clothes and thats exactly why piece of cake will make looking good a piece of cake.

imma try to make some HD outerwear for yall as function and form are important to me probably cuz i'm from wisconsin

lemme kno if you think my shits dope i kno i'm leaving everything up to your imagination cuz i have none but i thought i might just share a dope ass brand name with a literal definition from the idiom dictionary as the hidden meaning behind my brand's name

aeterna13.com

January 7, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
casein_point

QUOTE Originally posted by casein_point
What's good y'all? So I've been thinking for quite a long time about my brand name cause I really want to make sure its something that I wanna stick with but wanted some feedback as to what your thoughts are just on the name. Sorry, no logo yet which obviously is a big part but want to settle on a name and then sketch like 4 or 5 logos and then pick from there.

I'm thinking that I will call my brand Case In Point. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the idiom case in point essentially references a “prime or relevant example”. Obviously it’s my username but had thought of the user name before I actually thought of starting a brand but thought it would be a good name. I will start with some t-shirts but will be trying my best to get into cut & sew sooner rather than later which I understand is expensive and risky but where I really want to be at.

Case In Point will be a brand that is relevant example of self-expression. Clothes have developed from a functional necessity to a way of life and I’m hoping Case In Point will represent just that. I’m also going to try and make sure that any outwear I make are of high quality and function well because I find it important from me being from Maine my clothes got to have style and functionality.

Lemme know what you guys think of the name. I know I'm not giving you guys much to base this off of but figured I'd see what I could get for responses.
lol do you people just flip through idiom dictionaries for brand names???

yo i gotta brand too sorry no logo pics i'm just tryna think of a name for a brand
im not bout to follow through after that imma just pick a name - that shits fun

i think im tryna call my brand "Piece of cake" for those of yall not familiar w that idiom, piece of cake, it means a task that can be accomplished easily.

its not my username but i was gonna have it to be my username cuz i hella think thats a good ass name for a brand.

imma try to do t shirts and then move into cut and sew cuz bobby hundred said so jafeel

piece of cake will be a peace of good clothes. looking good should be easy in my clothes and thats exactly why piece of cake will make looking good a piece of cake.

imma try to make some HD outerwear for yall as function and form are important to me probably cuz i'm from wisconsin

lemme kno if you think my shits dope i kno i'm leaving everything up to your imagination cuz i have none but i thought i might just share a dope ass brand name with a literal definition from the idiom dictionary as the hidden meaning behind my brand's name

@qrct1 first of all chief my name is Casey... so no I don't just flip through the dictionary its a kind of a flip off my name. second, i never once said I had a brand but rather I am thinking about starting one and was looking simply for feedback on the name. would it be better if i had a logo already and mockups of shirts? absolutely.... but I don't. will i? absolutely.

you're edibles aren't even that good I think you're just an idiot that is a shit disturber for my mind.
January 7, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
casein_point

and i don't own one piece from diamond supply, supreme, or the hundreds nor do i care what they do with their brand so gtfo outta here with the because bobby hundreds told me so.
January 7, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
Bazzy

All kidding aside, I think the name is a little too generic. Coming up with a name that catches your attention is important, i'd say give it more thought and come up with something that isn't a common expression. 

EX: Would you think a clothing line named Rule of Thumb comes off as professional?
January 7, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
al dente co.

what the fuck happend to this thread? i'm out ya'll.... you wanna see my new shit... i'll have my own thread to show my designs. I think i'm way past "starting a new brand" and don't need advice from newbies.

January 7, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
dietros

Hi all,

Haven't gotten to printing shirts yet, but just looking for honest feedback to see if my designs seem fit and worth my money to get printed.

January 7, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

All kidding aside, I think the name is a little too generic. Coming up with a name that catches your attention is important, i'd say give it more thought and come up with something that isn't a common expression. 

EX: Would you think a clothing line named Rule of Thumb comes off as professional?
if the logo was a thumbs up hand with ruler marks, yes

hot water

January 7, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Hi all,

Haven't gotten to printing shirts yet, but just looking for honest feedback to see if my designs seem fit and worth my money to get printed.

not really my style, but they're definitely well made.

is the X on foreheads a critical part of your brand? Reminds me too much of 10 Deep, if it's not absolutely critical I'd drop it.

hot water

January 7, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
aightyo

still hoping to receive some feedback and criticism on my new website.... anyone?

http://aightyo.com/

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 7, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Got heaps of manufacturers if anyone is down to trade sources.

Please login first to reply.