Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 5, 2013 @ 10:28 AM
wcfrontrvnners

My true opinion about new brands is that you gotta keep working dispute of what everyone else says on here or elsewhere. Most people dont support your brand until they hear from someone "cool" that they are wearing it. For example pink dolphin designs are not that complex or even unique but they are winning right now because celebs have embraced them, which in turn, will get the public to buy. There are a few brands i see with potential on here but like i said its all about getting it in the right peoples hands 
This. Also you guys had some dopee di-sub shirts you did last summer i seen in an agenda/magic(cant remember which one) video! Atleast they looked like sublimation from what i saw lol. Props on that
Yea we been doing subs for a minute

</quote>

Really loving the originality of this brand. Keep it up fam

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

January 5, 2013 @ 11:48 AM
fsg_tino

What's up guys, definitely looking for some feedback from the Hypebeast fans:

BAUS --- where pop culture meets avant garde: 

Here's a couple pieces in the upcoming SS13 collection:

go more in-depth about each design the pics are small and hard to understand whats going on.
My pleasure. 

The first two are apart of The Model Collection -- that is, they both incorporate two of our BAUS models from the UK -- on the left (The Model Tee) and on the right (The Explicit Tee). 

The last three are apart of The Junkanoo Collection -- based on a popular festival in the Caribbean, which features images of Carnival-esque costumes with a kaleidoscope effect to add an avant garde kind of feel. 

The entire line is based on influences from pop culture and other high end fashion houses past and present. As of right now, BAUS will be starting with shirts and eventually branching out into different areas of apparel (pants, underwear, accessories, etc) in the near future. 

Here's a more close up image of the Junkanoo tee for detail:

Even though this is not my style this brands I like it
January 5, 2013 @ 01:43 PM
chads

Good hoodie blanks?
http://google.com/

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 5, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
encore818

Get your shit in the hands of the right people and you're good. Too many people try this shit with iron ons and drop it after a few months
January 5, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
Jake Ocean

I hate how everyone is now trying to justify their shitty brand/designs with their age. If anyone hasn't noticed, every 16 year old is 'starting a brand' and having their mother donate the startup costs. Its like people post their designs hoping to get praised and then when all the 'mean' people on the internet tell them how bad it is, they bring out the old "I'm only 16 and I'm grinding for this brand and I drew designs instead of doing homework and I save my allowance money to make stickers" excuse. Nobody gives a shit; just because you are young doesn't mean you can't be educated or knowledgeable about your passions. NEWSFLASH: 16 is the new 26 and kids are printing t shirts to sell to their friends instead of trying to get laid by the cheerleader.

Sorry for the rant, continue on with your life.
Every kid in The San Fernando Valley wants to start a clothing brand, most annoying thing. They print on blanks they buy at target, and do awful designs. Some 16 year olds actually can do it correctly and make a business out of it, but 99% of the 16 year old kids stop doing what they do after 3 months when they understand how hard it is. 
Haha, you live in the valley too?
Encino
that's too funny. I live in encino too..

http://www.distantlight.co

January 5, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
Jake Ocean

duplicated comment

January 5, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
Jake Ocean

deleted comment

January 5, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
chads

Get your shit in the hands of the right people and you're good. Too many people try this shit with iron ons and drop it after a few months
For someone who was asking for sources on blank hoods, you seem to have it all figured out. congratulations! razz

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 5, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
bausdom

go more in-depth about each design the pics are small and hard to understand whats going on.
My pleasure. 

The first two are apart of The Model Collection -- that is, they both incorporate two of our BAUS models from the UK -- on the left (The Model Tee) and on the right (The Explicit Tee). 

The last three are apart of The Junkanoo Collection -- based on a popular festival in the Caribbean, which features images of Carnival-esque costumes with a kaleidoscope effect to add an avant garde kind of feel. 

The entire line is based on influences from pop culture and other high end fashion houses past and present. As of right now, BAUS will be starting with shirts and eventually branching out into different areas of apparel (pants, underwear, accessories, etc) in the near future. 

Certainly interesting. Not my style, but I can't speak for everyone. Are you doing custom cut&sew with that print for the last shirt?
Starting with sublimation printing with some and then converting to cut and sew later on. 
January 5, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
bausdom

My pleasure. 

Defiantly unique man, keep it up. I am not into that style, but I am sure people will love your brand.
Thanks man!
January 5, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
jarvvis

i'd appreciate some feedback

check bsclly.com

I liked that 'this our night' t-shirt a lot. Website looked nice, in general looks a solid brand.
January 5, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
jarvvis

i'd appreciate some feedback

check bsclly.com

I liked that 'this our night' t-shirt a lot. Website looked nice, in general looks a solid brand.
January 5, 2013 @ 11:24 PM

Hey guys hope you could spare some time off the beast and check out my mens wear collection. 

Thanks. 

www.damagegallery.com

www.damagegallery.com

Hey guys check out the site and let me know what you think. Everything is made here in the USA out of Los Angeles and Orange County. 

Free shipping on all orders.
January 5, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Hey guys hope you could spare some time off the beast and check out my mens wear collection. 

Thanks. 

www.damagegallery.com

www.damagegallery.com

Hey guys check out the site and let me know what you think. Everything is made here in the USA out of Los Angeles and Orange County. 

When I go to your site, it's just a large static image, no real indicator of where to click to see your shit.
Kinda confusing.

hot water

January 6, 2013 @ 12:00 AM

Thanks. 

www.damagegallery.com

www.damagegallery.com

When I go to your site, it's just a large static image, no real indicator of where to click to see your shit.
Kinda confusing.
Homepage links are on the top left. Kinda hard to find because its black on black but youre not the first person to say this so Im planning on making the links easier to see.

Heres a link to our direct store http://damagegallery.com/collection.html

with the static picture not quite sure what that is 

What browser are you using?
January 6, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
DannyHH

Anyone got a better whole sale beanie brand than Yupoong and TC? I'll trade info. PM me
January 6, 2013 @ 12:17 AM
Yeezus

January 6, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
Bazzy

So I have a theme that'd I'd like to run with but i'm open with the style of the designs. I was struck by lightning when I was younger, and my brand name is Bazzy.. my avi is the logo. I posted a few shirts earlier, each being different styles. Maybe I could get a few pointers on the style I should design for
January 6, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Thanks. 

www.damagegallery.com

www.damagegallery.com

Kinda confusing.
Homepage links are on the top left. Kinda hard to find because its black on black but youre not the first person to say this so Im planning on making the links easier to see.

Chrome, it's just a picture from your lookbook that takes up the whole screen, I clicked it and nothing happened.

hot water

January 6, 2013 @ 01:15 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

this thread makes me want to off myself

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

January 6, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

So I have a theme that'd I'd like to run with but i'm open with the style of the designs. I was struck by lightning when I was younger, and my brand name is Bazzy.. my avi is the logo. I posted a few shirts earlier, each being different styles. Maybe I could get a few pointers on the style I should design for
That's a pretty cool story, but I don't know if it translates to a brand.

As for your designs, they all look the same style to me, kinda Affliction-y, some Mintees shit.

hot water

January 6, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
Bazzy

Thanks. 

www.damagegallery.com

www.damagegallery.com

Kinda confusing.

Chrome, it's just a picture from your lookbook that takes up the whole screen, I clicked it and nothing happened.
Look at the top left, there are very small black links
January 6, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
Castle Master

Thoughts on our latest jacket?

www.secret-castle.com
It looks fairly childishly done; judging by the style, it looks like it was done intentionally but I don't think it works. If you were shooting for a messy/sloppy look especially with the font, I think you kinda missed the mark and made it look like a 7 year old wrote it in their writing classes.
Also, I'm not a fan of wholesale for anything other than tees and sweatshirts. You can tell me the good things about it but I know those jackets are of shitty quality.

The design is completely hand drawn and that was the style i was going for, also I'd like to add the jacket is cut and sew.

http://secret-castle.com/

January 6, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
Bazzy

That's a pretty cool story, but I don't know if it translates to a brand.

As for your designs, they all look the same style to me, kinda Affliction-y, some Mintees shit.
Yea, not really feelin' any of them anymore. All of them are hand drawn and vectored by myself. I think i'll keep working towards a simpler feel. I am not really getting much into graphic tees, just a couple different designs for each season. I want to look towards fitted dress shirts and stretchy slacks, belts, wallets, etc.
January 6, 2013 @ 01:40 AM

Thanks. 

www.damagegallery.com

www.damagegallery.com

Kinda confusing.

Its hard to see right now but if you look at the top left of the homepage you can find the links.

Anyone else having this problem?
January 6, 2013 @ 03:31 AM
encore818

For someone who was asking for sources on blank hoods, you seem to have it all figured out. congratulations! 
Oh I got hoodies son. You can always get better quality though.
January 6, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
bausdom

My pleasure. 

Even though this is not my style this brands I like it
Thanks! Hopefully they'll be some pieces in the future that you like.
January 6, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
encore818

I hate how everyone is now trying to justify their shitty brand/designs with their age. If anyone hasn't noticed, every 16 year old is 'starting a brand' and having their mother donate the startup costs. Its like people post their designs hoping to get praised and then when all the 'mean' people on the internet tell them how bad it is, they bring out the old "I'm only 16 and I'm grinding for this brand and I drew designs instead of doing homework and I save my allowance money to make stickers" excuse. Nobody gives a shit; just because you are young doesn't mean you can't be educated or knowledgeable about your passions. NEWSFLASH: 16 is the new 26 and kids are printing t shirts to sell to their friends instead of trying to get laid by the cheerleader.

Sorry for the rant, continue on with your life.
Every kid in The San Fernando Valley wants to start a clothing brand, most annoying thing. They print on blanks they buy at target, and do awful designs. Some 16 year olds actually can do it correctly and make a business out of it, but 99% of the 16 year old kids stop doing what they do after 3 months when they understand how hard it is. 
Haha, you live in the valley too?
Encino
that's too funny. I live in encino too..
#tarzanagang
January 6, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
aightyo

Hey guys,

had a buddy of mine start working on a website for my brand... it's not 100% finished yet, but I was hoping to get some feedback on here so I know what I should fix, change, re-design, etc.  The 'SHOP' and 'BLOG' still need a lot of work, but I'm mainly just looking for some feedback on the layout.  I was trying to keep it really simple and to the point.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

http://www.aightyo.com/

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 6, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
Bazzy

Hey guys,

had a buddy of mine start working on a website for my brand... it's not 100% finished yet, but I was hoping to get some feedback on here so I know what I should fix, change, re-design, etc.  The 'SHOP' and 'BLOG' still need a lot of work, but I'm mainly just looking for some feedback on the layout.  I was trying to keep it really simple and to the point.  Let me know what you think.  Thanks.

http://www.aightyo.com/
My first thought was the font for SHOP and BLOG are a little too big to read easily

Please login first to reply.