Snap button front and wrist closure
Drawstrings at hem
www.secret-castle.com

Are these already finished?
They haven't been released yet

http://secret-castle.com/

January 5, 2013 @ 12:08 AM
scratchclothing

My true opinion about new brands is that you gotta keep working dispute of what everyone else says on here or elsewhere. Most people dont support your brand until they hear from someone "cool" that they are wearing it. For example pink dolphin designs are not that complex or even unique but they are winning right now because celebs have embraced them, which in turn, will get the public to buy. There are a few brands i see with potential on here but like i said its all about getting it in the right peoples hands 
January 5, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
ryder

My true opinion about new brands is that you gotta keep working dispute of what everyone else says on here or elsewhere. Most people dont support your brand until they hear from someone "cool" that they are wearing it. For example pink dolphin designs are not that complex or even unique but they are winning right now because celebs have embraced them, which in turn, will get the public to buy. There are a few brands i see with potential on here but like i said its all about getting it in the right peoples hands 
This. Also you guys had some dopee di-sub shirts you did last summer i seen in an agenda/magic(cant remember which one) video! Atleast they looked like sublimation from what i saw lol. Props on that

edmflavor.com

January 5, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
Jake Ocean

In agree with the kid.....you guys need to stop being hypocrites...

there are alot of brands that post on here with simple --"nothing special" designs....

what makes one brands-"nothing special" tee....better than the other?

and you guys have the nerve to ask if he hand drew his "nothing special" design....when the other brand in question clearly didnt hand draw his![/quote">what? he asked for feedback. what does the other guy have to do with anything. maybe he does have shitty designs, but the topic was his design; not the other guys. i dont know what you're agreeing with.. if you ask for feedback, dont get butthurt when it's negative. simple

http://www.distantlight.co

January 5, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
karakter1

^^^^^^^

yeh...you are right about that...he did ask for feedback.

i guess you just have to filter through what feedback is valid and what is bullshit.

Jake...would you personally ask someone who makes bad designs...for design advice?
January 5, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
fsg_tino

Yo HB what is the maximum amount you would be willing to pay for a snapback cap?
January 5, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
bedrockhoopz

^^^^^^^

yeh...you are right about that...he did ask for feedback.

i guess you just have to filter through what feedback is valid and what is bullshit.

Jake...would you personally ask someone who makes bad designs...for design advice?
Exactly my point. Thanks for defending me brother.
January 5, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
bausdom

What's up guys, definitely looking for some feedback from the Hypebeast fans:

BAUS --- where pop culture meets avant garde: 

Here's a couple pieces in the upcoming SS13 collection:

January 5, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
January 5, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
chads

Thoughts on our latest jacket?

www.secret-castle.com
It looks fairly childishly done; judging by the style, it looks like it was done intentionally but I don't think it works. If you were shooting for a messy/sloppy look especially with the font, I think you kinda missed the mark and made it look like a 7 year old wrote it in their writing classes.
Also, I'm not a fan of wholesale for anything other than tees and sweatshirts. You can tell me the good things about it but I know those jackets are of shitty quality.
Yo HB what is the maximum amount you would be willing to pay for a snapback cap?
I would pay up to $60 from a reputable brand but from you I'd probably go to $20

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 5, 2013 @ 04:36 AM
chads

I hate how everyone is now trying to justify their shitty brand/designs with their age. If anyone hasn't noticed, every 16 year old is 'starting a brand' and having their mother donate the startup costs. Its like people post their designs hoping to get praised and then when all the 'mean' people on the internet tell them how bad it is, they bring out the old "I'm only 16 and I'm grinding for this brand and I drew designs instead of doing homework and I save my allowance money to make stickers" excuse. Nobody gives a shit; just because you are young doesn't mean you can't be educated or knowledgeable about your passions. NEWSFLASH: 16 is the new 26 and kids are printing t shirts to sell to their friends instead of trying to get laid by the cheerleader.

Sorry for the rant, continue on with your life.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 5, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
secretsociety

as much as i wanted to come to this thread and find a cool new brand to cop a few things from after seeing the stuff in this thread it makes me want to just go buy some brands i already have because there is no hope for any of the brands in here
People like you are the reason the world is so mediocre. This is simply a feedback thread, not a diss thread. What good does it do any brand to just diss them with no reason or advice for improvement. People like you are the reason a lot of people hold back from really putting out their visions whether it's fashion or life in general. Do you think in Diamond or Crooks & Castles first year they were the shit? Be real, every brand has to start somewhere. Whether it's from the dirt or on the right foot, at least make a comment that's useful. I've seen Diamond's original designs and trust me, they were hideous, and Crooks & Castles wasn't originally Crooks & Castles, they started a brand before that didn't work out. I'm not a fashion God or anything but all I'm saying is stop killing people's visions just because it doesn't meet your standards. Instead give these people who are putting their time, effort, and money into their crafts something they can hear and run with. People like you who come in this thread real life disgust me.
this is late because i just saw this but this is hilarious. your brand is the definition of mediocre. i give you props for doing the varsity jacket it looks ok but id never buy it. all your other stuff is just basic shit anyone could come up with. and diamond supply and crooks and castles were never good hahahaha. i am leaving feedback when i say that there is nothing worth buying in this thread. i see that people do put some time into their designs and stuff but almost every single brand in here are just riding trends. im not trying to "kill peoples visions because they dont meet my standards" everyone is just doing what they think is safe because they see everyone else doing. everyone wants to be a "streetwear" brand and theyre coming out of nebraska and shit. no one is wearing your clothes in the streets. all i see in here are "street-where?" brands

سبحان

January 5, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
hkeys

Waterproof
Fully lined
Embroidered front logo
Hand screen printed back logo
Drawstrings at hem

www.secret-castle.com
Any sizes labels or hem tags? 

http://thedividedminds.com/

January 5, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
bausdom

go more in-depth about each design the pics are small and hard to understand whats going on.
My pleasure. 

The first two are apart of The Model Collection -- that is, they both incorporate two of our BAUS models from the UK -- on the left (The Model Tee) and on the right (The Explicit Tee). 

The last three are apart of The Junkanoo Collection -- based on a popular festival in the Caribbean, which features images of Carnival-esque costumes with a kaleidoscope effect to add an avant garde kind of feel. 

The entire line is based on influences from pop culture and other high end fashion houses past and present. As of right now, BAUS will be starting with shirts and eventually branching out into different areas of apparel (pants, underwear, accessories, etc) in the near future. 

Here's a more close up image of the Junkanoo tee for detail:

January 5, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
Bazzy

go more in-depth about each design the pics are small and hard to understand whats going on.
My pleasure. 

The first two are apart of The Model Collection -- that is, they both incorporate two of our BAUS models from the UK -- on the left (The Model Tee) and on the right (The Explicit Tee). 

The last three are apart of The Junkanoo Collection -- based on a popular festival in the Caribbean, which features images of Carnival-esque costumes with a kaleidoscope effect to add an avant garde kind of feel. 

The entire line is based on influences from pop culture and other high end fashion houses past and present. As of right now, BAUS will be starting with shirts and eventually branching out into different areas of apparel (pants, underwear, accessories, etc) in the near future. 

Certainly interesting. Not my style, but I can't speak for everyone. Are you doing custom cut&sew with that print for the last shirt?
January 5, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
Bazzy

Waterproof
Fully lined
Embroidered front logo
Hand screen printed back logo
Drawstrings at hem

www.secret-castle.com
Any sizes labels or hem tags? 
So I think the drawing on the back could be adjusted here and there to make the piece correct. The fonts are also kind of.. kindercare. I think the concept just needs a little tweaking by someone with a little more refined eye

I'd maybe looking at bringing the logo letters closer together and using a more clear font. No offense but it kind of looks like a couple pieces of string on the front
January 5, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
encore818

Good hoodie blanks?
January 5, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
Bazzy

Good hoodie blanks?
Glidan 5.2oz 1% Cotton 99% Polyester Hoodies, I picked them up from the 99cent store. Me and homies are going to make a sick brand using these hoodie blanks, and some injet iron on transfers from office depot. 

We are going to be the new diamond supply co, and all the kids at El Camino will be wearing them.
Got any examples, logo, name, etc?
January 5, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
Jake Ocean

I hate how everyone is now trying to justify their shitty brand/designs with their age. If anyone hasn't noticed, every 16 year old is 'starting a brand' and having their mother donate the startup costs. Its like people post their designs hoping to get praised and then when all the 'mean' people on the internet tell them how bad it is, they bring out the old "I'm only 16 and I'm grinding for this brand and I drew designs instead of doing homework and I save my allowance money to make stickers" excuse. Nobody gives a shit; just because you are young doesn't mean you can't be educated or knowledgeable about your passions. NEWSFLASH: 16 is the new 26 and kids are printing t shirts to sell to their friends instead of trying to get laid by the cheerleader.

Every kid in The San Fernando Valley wants to start a clothing brand, most annoying thing. They print on blanks they buy at target, and do awful designs. Some 16 year olds actually can do it correctly and make a business out of it, but 99% of the 16 year old kids stop doing what they do after 3 months when they understand how hard it is. 
Haha, you live in the valley too?

January 5, 2013 @ 09:46 AM
scratchclothing

This. Also you guys had some dopee di-sub shirts you did last summer i seen in an agenda/magic(cant remember which one) video! Atleast they looked like sublimation from what i saw lol. Props on that
Yea we been doing subs for a minute
January 5, 2013 @ 10:28 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Yea we been doing subs for a minute

</quote>

Really loving the originality of this brand. Keep it up fam

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

January 5, 2013 @ 11:48 AM
fsg_tino

My pleasure. 

Even though this is not my style this brands I like it
January 5, 2013 @ 01:43 PM
chads

Good hoodie blanks?
http://google.com/

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 5, 2013 @ 06:08 PM
encore818

Get your shit in the hands of the right people and you're good. Too many people try this shit with iron ons and drop it after a few months
January 5, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
Jake Ocean

Every kid in The San Fernando Valley wants to start a clothing brand, most annoying thing. They print on blanks they buy at target, and do awful designs. Some 16 year olds actually can do it correctly and make a business out of it, but 99% of the 16 year old kids stop doing what they do after 3 months when they understand how hard it is. 
Haha, you live in the valley too?
Encino
that's too funny. I live in encino too..

January 5, 2013 @ 07:32 PM
Jake Ocean

duplicated comment

January 5, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
Jake Ocean

deleted comment

January 5, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
chads

Get your shit in the hands of the right people and you're good. Too many people try this shit with iron ons and drop it after a few months
For someone who was asking for sources on blank hoods, you seem to have it all figured out. congratulations! razz

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 5, 2013 @ 10:20 PM
bausdom

My pleasure. 

Certainly interesting. Not my style, but I can't speak for everyone. Are you doing custom cut&sew with that print for the last shirt?
Starting with sublimation printing with some and then converting to cut and sew later on. 
January 5, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
bausdom

My pleasure. 

Defiantly unique man, keep it up. I am not into that style, but I am sure people will love your brand.
Thanks man!

Please login first to reply.