Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
January 4, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
chads

Hey if you care to know i'm a skater out of NY.  I used to fu@k with Supreme New York, money $ucked.  Left.  Then began work with Jason Dill for a brand called Fucking Awesome.  Met good people.  Traveled.  Was nice.  Moved to Los Angeles to get back to work with Supreme Fairfax doing visuals.  That along with editorial jobs for a few interior design mags.  And now this new brand called Luxe Life.  If your in the LA County or Orange County area i can do drop offs.  If not, you can have it shipped to you in the U.S in 7 days or less or your full refund back.  Also ship worldwide.  The site will be updated every 3 weeks with new items.  All apparel is USA made, if that matters to you.  True to size fit.  Thanks.  God Bless.  
I call bullshit on the story but if its possibly true, then you definitely didn't use those connections you made nor took any inspiration from the greatness being produced around you.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 4, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
chads

What's up everyone? I'm coming at you all today to show off my dope new brand. It's called Swag Iz Supreme Lux (SISL) pronounced "Sis-el" Our products are way more unique than any other brand ever. We like to think our brand is one of the dopest around. We are new but, different than any other brand. Buy one of our products and you will be the freshest kid ever! Hoodie = $35 Snapbacks coming soon! PS: Anyone know a place to manufactor snapbacks/5 panels? Thanks!!!! 

bigcartel or storeenvy site coming soon haven't decided! #SISLTAKEOVER ON TWITTER!!!!!!
I give you props on the troll. The fact that you got the two below you in thinking you were serious makes it even better.

EDIT: Oh and for your manufacturer. I found this dope one in New Zealand that no one else is using...
http://hatworx.com/

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 4, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
qrct1

who makes an account just to troll??

www.æterna.net/shop

January 4, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
cityofsavages

check out feasible.bigcartel.com to see a shirt I'm thinking about printing. Tell me what you think. Thanks guys
Nothing too special about this one.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 4, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
cityofsavages

New designs! Feedback? Advice? anything is appreciated! thanks

Luxlifeclothing.com
Facebook.com/luxlifeco
Twitter.com/luxlifeclothing
Not feeling any of this especially the mickey hands, that shit has been ran into the dirt.

January 4, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
cityofsavages

New tees & restocks

www.goldlinefashion.co.uk 
These sold out fast, congrats. Feeling the leather stripe stuff

January 4, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
bedrockhoopz

check out feasible.bigcartel.com to see a shirt I'm thinking about printing. Tell me what you think. Thanks guys
I guess you're just being honest and there's nothing wrong with that.. The only thing is that I am assuming that your brand is 'city of savages'.. You claim my idea is "nothing too special" while all of your tshirts are basic with your brand name on it.. You do have hoodies and other items that are unique but as far as shirts go they are very basic. So with that being said, if you think my tee is "nothing too special", what do you think about your shirts? 
January 4, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
bedrockhoopz

Updated Flamingo Black . We knocking.

KEEP FCKING WITH THIS ONE.
The other ones were solid but the fonts were horrible in my honest opinion but this is good.
Make the star more straight clip or vector art will work for that and even the flow of the cattail plants.
I say you are good to go after that. I don't see the comparison with this name and Pink Dolphin nor your the logo a either.
I would buy
You clearly have talent. I just think Flamingo Black is not the best name. Unless of course you are 100% set on it, then just go for it.
January 4, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
kinglifeclothing

^^^ not unique and not original and not "dope". do some research before you ask how to find 5 panel snapbacks.... and research a lot of brands before you come out with something like that sweatshirt template....you brand sounds like you put a bunch of names together of other brands that already posted on here from many pages ago..you should go back and read it.....might help you
Fucking Retarted
 chill the fuck out. fuckin retarded genius.  
January 4, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
Broken Bank Clo

I guess you're just being honest and there's nothing wrong with that.. The only thing is that I am assuming that your brand is 'city of savages'.. You claim my idea is "nothing too special" while all of your tshirts are basic with your brand name on it.. You do have hoodies and other items that are unique but as far as shirts go they are very basic. So with that being said, if you think my tee is "nothing too special", what do you think about your shirts? 
He and I are both being honest when we say that.
Is the design vector are put together or created from scratch? You created a webstore with a shirt that says coming soon but states 24 total created?
Building a company and exposing a brand. With your first shirt you have no brand exposure.
Thats the point of making shirts with your "brand" on it. If people don't know who you are, they won't know where to look. The is a significant key to start ups.
I'm not going to go H.A.M. on you and crush your dream or anything but you need a solid foundation.
In my opinion just looking at your first shirt it does not scream "I'm putting a lot of effort into this"
Trial and error though is the only way to learn, but you asked for opinions

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

January 4, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
davidgsr20

Got bored, what do you guys think?
January 4, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
davidgsr20

Double post oops
January 4, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
Jake Ocean

would you have rather have him tell you it looks good then lose a ton of money when it doesn't sell? he's just being honest, his shirts/designs are irrelevant to your question.

http://www.distantlight.co

January 4, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
lowlives

Hey everyone..
So I got my first design printed, I decided to go with the zombie design, I got my website up and running, emails etc.. I have had quite positive feedback with the first design - although I have decided to start off with more basic designs. Putting such a detailed design on a garment with very little fanbase I am limiting myself to the amount of consumers I will capture.
any feedback is highly appreciated - whether it be bad or good! 
also, I know my product photography is quite terrible.. this is something I am working on - I am purchasing a new camera.. does anyone have any recommendations?

Check it out at www.lowlivesclothing.com

www.lowlivesclothing.com IG: lowlivesclothing

January 4, 2013 @ 08:15 AM
dietros

Hey everyone..
So I got my first design printed, I decided to go with the zombie design, I got my website up and running, emails etc.. I have had quite positive feedback with the first design - although I have decided to start off with more basic designs. Putting such a detailed design on a garment with very little fanbase I am limiting myself to the amount of consumers I will capture.
also, I know my product photography is quite terrible.. this is something I am working on - I am purchasing a new camera.. does anyone have any recommendations?

The Design isn't bad, yet not something I would wear. But it shows you put some effort in it. I do think the print on the back looks odd, thinking it would look better as a print on the chest. The logo on the chest seems kinda cheap compared to the back print, looks like you're just using free fonts like Branboll Fet, everyone could do that. Also had a lot of malware detections going through your website, not a good thing and doesn't make me want to buy stuff there. Your logo looks good however. Think this might appeal to your audience.
January 4, 2013 @ 09:12 AM
Larry S.

Imma be real.I remember when I first came on here and everyone told me that my stuff was nice ,but it wasn't their style...I was so upset...but after all the stuff I've seen ripped up and torn to pieces...I'm actually feeling kind of good."Nice clothes,but I wouldn't wear it..." ,it's almost something I want to put on a resume now or post as an achievement.Haha.I thank you all for giving me this moment and if I ever make it anywhere, I will shout out the HypeBeast forums...and SISL.Can't forget SISL... -h_h-

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

January 4, 2013 @ 09:16 AM
Larry S.

Got bored, what do you guys think?
The top t-shirt remind me of when I went to Hawwii and I was just about to leave, but my grandma decided she wanted to go into the giftshop. Anything with a parrot reminds me of cheesy Hawwii giftshop clothes that are overpriced. 
^When we skate and you would hit your groin area on a rail,we called that a taint-bruise...so when I hear taintless,all I think is : person with a missing groin area.Not sure if that's regional talk or nationwide...but yeah...not the one.As for the designs...to each their own.I bet you could actually do something fun with those images...I have a few ideas just based off the color alone. -h_h-

January 4, 2013 @ 09:18 AM
Larry S.

Hey everyone..

^as soon as you can, print up your logo at the top of your website in half black tees,half white tees...then thank me.That is going to look good and sell well if you get it out right away.Trust me. ...better yet,buy something off of me and spread the word in return if I'm right. -h_h-

January 4, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
bedrockhoopz

Is the design vector are put together or created from scratch? You created a webstore with a shirt that says coming soon but states 24 total created?
Building a company and exposing a brand. With your first shirt you have no brand exposure.
Thats the point of making shirts with your "brand" on it. If people don't know who you are, they won't know where to look. The is a significant key to start ups.
I'm not going to go H.A.M. on you and crush your dream or anything but you need a solid foundation.
In my opinion just looking at your first shirt it does not scream "I'm putting a lot of effort into this"
would you have rather have him tell you it looks good then lose a ton of money when it doesn't sell? he's just being honest, his shirts/designs are irrelevant to your question.
How is it irrelevant? He's being a hypocrite. I'm not even going to get into it. I do understand people opinions and respect them, but not when they say one thing and do the opposite
January 4, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
bedrockhoopz

Sorry if I can off sounding rude. It just annoyed me that he's bashing my creation when his aren't any better..
And yes the design is 100% from scratch. I sketched it many times ten vectorized it in adobe illustrator. I just turned 16 like I'm not a professional but to say its nothing special is an awful insult after all the work I put it. Everyone I asked in person liked it for the most part. And my logo is at the bottom saying my brand name. No one wants to wear a shirt with only the name of a brand no one has heard of. It's too basic and won't sell to anyone but your friends or family... 
January 4, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Everything is noted on the hammer on the

eagle. I was trying to stay true to the seal to much, it also bothered me a

little but I said oh well because I know as a designer you are harder on

yourself then others, sometimes.

As far as the jacket goes I'm working to have them customizable. I will be

having a couple different rear patches for display. I'm still working out

details on it, but once everything is set up it will be nice. Going to keep it

simple with my logo only and the Broken Bank University Mascot I made and some

smaller patches that customers can buy separate and have stitched on themselves

in the location of their liking.

The bill shirt will def. not be limited anymore after all the recent feedback I have been given on it.
Just put that shit on some white and black shirts, keep the red one as a limited edition Christmas run.

hot water

January 4, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

What's up everyone? I'm coming at you all today to show off my dope new brand. It's called Swag Iz Supreme Lux (SISL) pronounced "Sis-el" Our products are way more unique than any other brand ever. We like to think our brand is one of the dopest around. We are new but, different than any other brand. Buy one of our products and you will be the freshest kid ever! Hoodie = $35 Snapbacks coming soon! PS: Anyone know a place to manufactor snapbacks/5 panels? Thanks!!!! 

bigcartel or storeenvy site coming soon haven't decided! #SISLTAKEOVER ON TWITTER!!!!!!
I give you props on the troll. The fact that you got the two below you in thinking you were serious makes it even better.

EDIT: Oh and for your manufacturer. I found this dope one in New Zealand that no one else is using...
http://hatworx.com/
awwwww shit we finna get nautical hats on the scene

hot water

January 4, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

This. Honest feedback is what this thread truly needs, right now it seems more and more of people hyping each other up over bad product. If you think the shit sucks, just tell 'um.

hot water

January 4, 2013 @ 02:54 PM
casein_point

What's good y'all? So I've been thinking for quite a long time about my brand name cause I really want to make sure its something that I wanna stick with but wanted some feedback as to what your thoughts are just on the name. Sorry, no logo yet which obviously is a big part but want to settle on a name and then sketch like 4 or 5 logos and then pick from there.

I'm thinking that I will call my brand Case In Point. For those of you who aren’t familiar with the idiom case in point essentially references a “prime or relevant example”. Obviously it’s my username but had thought of the user name before I actually thought of starting a brand but thought it would be a good name. I will start with some t-shirts but will be trying my best to get into cut & sew sooner rather than later which I understand is expensive and risky but where I really want to be at.

Case In Point will be a brand that is relevant example of self-expression. Clothes have developed from a functional necessity to a way of life and I’m hoping Case In Point will represent just that. I’m also going to try and make sure that any outwear I make are of high quality and function well because I find it important from me being from Maine my clothes got to have style and functionality.

Lemme know what you guys think of the name. I know I'm not giving you guys much to base this off of but figured I'd see what I could get for responses.
January 4, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
Bazzy

Edited for content
January 4, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
Bazzy

Edited for content
January 4, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
Bazzy

Edited for content
January 4, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
Bazzy

Edited for content
January 4, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
Bazzy

Edited for content
January 4, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
Bazzy

^ Whoa, multi-posted without warning.

Looking to nail down a style, trying a few different. Only doing 1 color for my first run.

Please login first to reply.