January 3, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
Broken Bank Clo

double

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

January 3, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Updated Flamingo Black . We knocking.

KEEP FCKING WITH THIS ONE.
The other ones were solid but the fonts were horrible in my honest opinion but this is good.
Make the star more straight clip or vector art will work for that and even the flow of the cattail plants.
I say you are good to go after that. I don't see the comparison with this name and Pink Dolphin nor your the logo a either.
I would buy

January 3, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Photos I took today of my homie testing out my D3200 and letting him model some gear we've recently released.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

January 3, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
Glo'bito

I'm feeling that jacket ^

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

January 3, 2013 @ 07:15 AM
secretsociety

as much as i wanted to come to this thread and find a cool new brand to cop a few things from after seeing the stuff in this thread it makes me want to just go buy some brands i already have because there is no hope for any of the brands in here

سبحان

January 3, 2013 @ 08:17 AM
Larry S.

as much as i wanted to come to this thread and find a cool new brand to cop a few things from after seeing the stuff in this thread it makes me want to just go buy some brands i already have because there is no hope for any of the brands in here
love you too. stay hungry ;D

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

January 3, 2013 @ 10:04 AM
luxelife

Hey if you care to know i'm a skater out of NY.  I used to fu@k with Supreme New York, money $ucked.  Left.  Then began work with Jason Dill for a brand called Fucking Awesome.  Met good people.  Traveled.  Was nice.  Moved to Los Angeles to get back to work with Supreme Fairfax doing visuals.  That along with editorial jobs for a few interior design mags.  And now this new brand called Luxe Life.  If your in the LA County or Orange County area i can do drop offs.  If not, you can have it shipped to you in the U.S in 7 days or less or your full refund back.  Also ship worldwide.  The site will be updated every 3 weeks with new items.  All apparel is USA made, if that matters to you.  True to size fit.  Thanks.  God Bless.  
check out the website
http://theluxelifecollection.com/The_Luxe_Life/HOME.html
instagram@luxelifecollection
twitter@_luxelife
A friend of mine, some skater, Terry Kennedy

January 3, 2013 @ 10:27 AM
dietros

reminds me a lot of this by Crooks&Castles
January 3, 2013 @ 10:28 AM
qrct1

don't believe you but really wouldn't matter cuz I still hate the shit out of your brand

aeterna13.com

January 3, 2013 @ 10:53 AM
wcfrontrvnners

People like you are the reason the world is so mediocre. This is simply a feedback thread, not a diss thread. What good does it do any brand to just diss them with no reason or advice for improvement. People like you are the reason a lot of people hold back from really putting out their visions whether it's fashion or life in general. Do you think in Diamond or Crooks & Castles first year they were the shit? Be real, every brand has to start somewhere. Whether it's from the dirt or on the right foot, at least make a comment that's useful. I've seen Diamond's original designs and trust me, they were hideous, and Crooks & Castles wasn't originally Crooks & Castles, they started a brand before that didn't work out. I'm not a fashion God or anything but all I'm saying is stop killing people's visions just because it doesn't meet your standards. Instead give these people who are putting their time, effort, and money into their crafts something they can hear and run with. People like you who come in this thread real life disgust me.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

January 3, 2013 @ 01:56 PM
bricktop

reminds me a lot of this by Crooks&Castles
All hail the RIP LORD, maybe if you step it up and can combine three well known designs at once you can reach god level

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

January 3, 2013 @ 05:23 PM
bedrockhoopz

check out feasible.bigcartel.com to see a shirt I'm thinking about printing. Tell me what you think. Thanks guys
January 3, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
paperboyjim

All hail the RIP LORD, maybe if you step it up and can combine three well known designs at once you can reach god level

god level
January 3, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
paperboyjim

January 3, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
swagispremelux

What's up everyone? I'm coming at you all today to show off my dope new brand. It's called Swag Iz Supreme Lux (SISL) pronounced "Sis-el" Our products are way more unique than any other brand ever. We like to think our brand is one of the dopest around. We are new but, different than any other brand. Buy one of our products and you will be the freshest kid ever! Hoodie = $35 Snapbacks coming soon! PS: Anyone know a place to manufactor snapbacks/5 panels? Thanks!!!! 

bigcartel or storeenvy site coming soon haven't decided! #SISLTAKEOVER ON TWITTER!!!!!!
January 3, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
fsg_tino

You can't be serious^^^^
January 3, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
kinglifeclothing

^^^ not unique and not original and not "dope". do some research before you ask how to find 5 panel snapbacks.... and research a lot of brands before you come out with something like that sweatshirt template....you brand sounds like you put a bunch of names together of other brands that already posted on here from many pages ago..you should go back and read it.....might help you
January 3, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
EVGD

...obvious troll.

God Hates Lames

January 4, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
chads

New designs! Feedback? Advice? anything is appreciated! thanks

Luxlifeclothing.com
Facebook.com/luxlifeco
Twitter.com/luxlifeclothing
Its boring, unoriginal, expected and just bad. Back to the drawing boards...

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 4, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
chads

Hey if you care to know i'm a skater out of NY.  I used to fu@k with Supreme New York, money $ucked.  Left.  Then began work with Jason Dill for a brand called Fucking Awesome.  Met good people.  Traveled.  Was nice.  Moved to Los Angeles to get back to work with Supreme Fairfax doing visuals.  That along with editorial jobs for a few interior design mags.  And now this new brand called Luxe Life.  If your in the LA County or Orange County area i can do drop offs.  If not, you can have it shipped to you in the U.S in 7 days or less or your full refund back.  Also ship worldwide.  The site will be updated every 3 weeks with new items.  All apparel is USA made, if that matters to you.  True to size fit.  Thanks.  God Bless.  
I call bullshit on the story but if its possibly true, then you definitely didn't use those connections you made nor took any inspiration from the greatness being produced around you.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 4, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
chads

What's up everyone? I'm coming at you all today to show off my dope new brand. It's called Swag Iz Supreme Lux (SISL) pronounced "Sis-el" Our products are way more unique than any other brand ever. We like to think our brand is one of the dopest around. We are new but, different than any other brand. Buy one of our products and you will be the freshest kid ever! Hoodie = $35 Snapbacks coming soon! PS: Anyone know a place to manufactor snapbacks/5 panels? Thanks!!!! 

bigcartel or storeenvy site coming soon haven't decided! #SISLTAKEOVER ON TWITTER!!!!!!
I give you props on the troll. The fact that you got the two below you in thinking you were serious makes it even better.

EDIT: Oh and for your manufacturer. I found this dope one in New Zealand that no one else is using...
http://hatworx.com/

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 4, 2013 @ 01:11 AM
qrct1

who makes an account just to troll??

aeterna13.com

January 4, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
cityofsavages

check out feasible.bigcartel.com to see a shirt I'm thinking about printing. Tell me what you think. Thanks guys
Nothing too special about this one.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 4, 2013 @ 01:47 AM
cityofsavages

New designs! Feedback? Advice? anything is appreciated! thanks

Luxlifeclothing.com
Facebook.com/luxlifeco
Twitter.com/luxlifeclothing
Not feeling any of this especially the mickey hands, that shit has been ran into the dirt.

January 4, 2013 @ 01:49 AM
cityofsavages

New tees & restocks

www.goldlinefashion.co.uk 
These sold out fast, congrats. Feeling the leather stripe stuff

January 4, 2013 @ 02:00 AM
bedrockhoopz

I guess you're just being honest and there's nothing wrong with that.. The only thing is that I am assuming that your brand is 'city of savages'.. You claim my idea is "nothing too special" while all of your tshirts are basic with your brand name on it.. You do have hoodies and other items that are unique but as far as shirts go they are very basic. So with that being said, if you think my tee is "nothing too special", what do you think about your shirts? 
January 4, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
bedrockhoopz

Updated Flamingo Black . We knocking.

KEEP FCKING WITH THIS ONE.
The other ones were solid but the fonts were horrible in my honest opinion but this is good.
Make the star more straight clip or vector art will work for that and even the flow of the cattail plants.
I say you are good to go after that. I don't see the comparison with this name and Pink Dolphin nor your the logo a either.
I would buy
You clearly have talent. I just think Flamingo Black is not the best name. Unless of course you are 100% set on it, then just go for it.
January 4, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
kinglifeclothing

^^^ not unique and not original and not "dope". do some research before you ask how to find 5 panel snapbacks.... and research a lot of brands before you come out with something like that sweatshirt template....you brand sounds like you put a bunch of names together of other brands that already posted on here from many pages ago..you should go back and read it.....might help you
Fucking Retarted
 chill the fuck out. fuckin retarded genius.  
January 4, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
Broken Bank Clo

I guess you're just being honest and there's nothing wrong with that.. The only thing is that I am assuming that your brand is 'city of savages'.. You claim my idea is "nothing too special" while all of your tshirts are basic with your brand name on it.. You do have hoodies and other items that are unique but as far as shirts go they are very basic. So with that being said, if you think my tee is "nothing too special", what do you think about your shirts? 
He and I are both being honest when we say that.
Is the design vector are put together or created from scratch? You created a webstore with a shirt that says coming soon but states 24 total created?
Building a company and exposing a brand. With your first shirt you have no brand exposure.
Thats the point of making shirts with your "brand" on it. If people don't know who you are, they won't know where to look. The is a significant key to start ups.
I'm not going to go H.A.M. on you and crush your dream or anything but you need a solid foundation.
In my opinion just looking at your first shirt it does not scream "I'm putting a lot of effort into this"
Trial and error though is the only way to learn, but you asked for opinions

Please login first to reply.