Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 31, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
al dente co.

What is your opinion on when a brand prints on a champion hoodie

champion makes an awesome hoodie. No problem with it. But pyrex charging 100 for champion t shirts, 250 for hoodies.... not cool.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

December 31, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
fsg_tino

champion makes an awesome hoodie. No problem with it. But pyrex charging 100 for champion t shirts, 250 for hoodies.... not cool.
I fully hear that... that pyrex stuff is just......but hey if could get away charging that for my stuff I would be happy. But champion hoodie are quite expensive especially trying to get them in the UK, so I suppose it depends on who your target market is and finding the right pricing point so you can have a decent profit margin
December 31, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Yeezus

New tees & restocks

www.goldlinefashion.co.uk 
December 31, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
AnthonyT

there are too many kids starting clothing lines now, especially at my school, like 98% will not take off, but have a go

FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/193859

January 1, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
checkclothing

Hey Hypebeast,

I run a brand called Check, that was started in 2010 and is based out of Portland, Oregon.
I haven't posted anything to the hb forums before, but just got some new shirts in and thought I'd share 'em to get some feedback as well as let people know they're currently 30% off if you use checkout code "2013" on the website:
www.checkclothing.com

Thanks guys, enjoy.

www.checkclothing.com
www.facebook.com/CheckClothing
www.twitter.com/Check_Clothing
January 1, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
checkclothing

Hey Hypebeast,

I run a brand called Check, that was started in 2010 and is based out of Portland, Oregon.
I haven't posted anything to the hb forums before, but just got some new shirts in and thought I'd share 'em to get some feedback as well as let people know they're currently 30% off if you use checkout code "2013" on the website:
www.checkclothing.com

Thanks guys, enjoy.

www.checkclothing.com
January 1, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
andystandard

Hey Hypebeast,

www.checkclothing.com

Thanks guys, enjoy.

www.checkclothing.com
Looks good, keep up the work!
January 1, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
rare1

Happy 2013 from the rare1 crew !!

R-1 AO 1 20 
49° 15′N 123° 6W 
FMC – 18201006 
AD INFINITUM 
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1 

WWW.RARE1.CA 
Facebook 
instagram @rare1
January 1, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
chads

Hey Hypebeast,

www.checkclothing.com

Thanks guys, enjoy.
Theres very little cohesion among your brand. All the four designs you just posted seem like they could come from entirely different brands.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 1, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
philosophy

anthonyt said it, 98% of these brands won't take off. i hope you all go to school and plan on getting actual jobs LOL. even though each one of you claim that your respective brand is different and stands out, in the grand scale of things, it really doesn't. a lot of you also use the excuse "well we're still starting the brand so of course our shit is gonna look a bit amateur." no, shut the fuck up. you hit the ground running and you run your shit forever, no time for crawling.

also some guidelines on how not to start off your brand on a douchey note:
- stop using microsoft paint for your logos
- stop using roman numerals -- was cool, now gay as fuck
January 1, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
philosophy

and stop trying to parody other peoples shit, just leave that parody shit to mark mcfairy fucking faggot
January 1, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
thestruggle

R-1 AO 1 20 
49° 15′N 123° 6W 
FMC – 18201006 
AD INFINITUM 
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1 

WWW.RARE1.CA 
Facebook 
instagram @rare1
Website with nothing on it. I don't understand why you post here. You have one shot at capturing a consumers attention, and you waste it by giving us a web address with a half built template.
January 1, 2013 @ 02:44 AM
thestruggle

Your brand is not unique if:

1. You use Roman Numerals
2. You use Leopard Print
3. Use generic saying like Swag and Yolo
4. Parody Supreme Box Logos
5. Overuse Camo
6. Anything with the illuminati 
7. Use Floral Print

If you can think of anymore add them that way brands can stop saying they are unique
January 1, 2013 @ 03:03 AM
qrct1

Hey Hypebeast,

www.checkclothing.com

Thanks guys, enjoy.

www.checkclothing.com
i was actually more impressed by your feature in your school's newspaper.
I can guess the grasp your brand has on your locals must be key to your brand image.
damn. thats actually hella cool.

www.æterna.net/shop

January 1, 2013 @ 03:14 AM
rare1

R-1 AO 1 20 
49° 15′N 123° 6W 
FMC – 18201006 
AD INFINITUM 
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1 

WWW.RARE1.CA 
Facebook 
instagram @rare1
Website with nothing on it. I don't understand why you post here. You have one shot at capturing a consumers attention, and you waste it by giving us a web address with a half built template.
This forum is intended for opinions and feedbacks. not really for a main source for advertisement or "capturing a consumers attention". The pic is just a simple message wishing everyone a happy new year so just relax. I'll be posting some graphics and styles for opinions later on.  

January 1, 2013 @ 06:38 AM
andystandard

Happy New Years!  Hope all you brands make it, I hope mine does too. Either way keep pushing.  2013 woooooooO!
January 1, 2013 @ 09:45 AM
teows

So I think I'm really gonna go through with this brand thing and make some shirts for just a couple of my friends for starters. I already have the name I've been wanting for around 4 years and I'm trying to sketch out a logo but I can't make up my mind. I just wanted to ask what you guys think about like dertbag's and freedminds' logo. Like just simple text.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

January 1, 2013 @ 11:48 AM
jaemznugyen

So I think I'm really gonna go through with this brand thing and make some shirts for just a couple of my friends for starters. I already have the name I've been wanting for around 4 years and I'm trying to sketch out a logo but I can't make up my mind. I just wanted to ask what you guys think about like dertbag's and freedminds' logo. Like just simple text.
its text. what is there to think about?
January 1, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
kumasiii

make up your own mind brah damn, you're really going to do your logo based off of what a few people say on hypebeast?
January 1, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
tayief

We are Cloth Merchants of Luxury Fine English Cloth (Please visit us)

To the world’s foremost provider of English Wool Worsted Suit Fabric in the online cloth wholesale sector - servicing the finest Tailors, inspired clothiers, world class Designers, Retailers and wherever the highest quality suit Fabric is demanded.
Access the Suit Fabrics, Linings and Shirting Fabrics you need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Utilising Simplicity, Innovation, & Modern IT Access tools. We manage the complexity of cloth solutions along all the value chain to fulfill our customers’ needs . Our aim is to be the fabric partner of choice; providing solutions to achieve all objectives. From Cut lengths to Bulk.Situated in Huddersfield, the heart of Yorkshires suit fabric industry in England. We enviably service the most established of Tailoring houses and Fashion labels and our unrivalled reputation has spread from Savile Row to every corner of the Globe.
TO VIEW OUR PRODUCTS, Just click the link below:
www.huddersfieldcloth.com
January 1, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
Larry S.

sorry for posting so many times it said it didnt post
second one is pretty good. the illustration one is boo boo...clean is where it's at brudda.

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

January 1, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
Larry S.

in fact the only decent thing i've seen on here is that scratch clothing hoodie with the lambskin leather sleeves

now that looks fucking sick

but the name scratch clothing sucks dick
My brand name is based of the concept of making nothing from something...made from scratch....from entry level to ceo 
^rookie mistake i used back in the day is putting clothing or apparel on the backend of everything i used. just call it scratch. if anyone asks what it is, it gives you an excuse to explain your brand and your friends /supporters will hopefully do the same....whenever i hear clothing at the end of something,i think about some copypasta clone spreadshirt brand that no one will know about 1.5 months after it dies because the only person that bought it was the girl you gave it to for half off so she can 'promote' it on twitter...don't be that guy. just call it scratch...my facebook page still says hungry human clothing and that kills me to no end...don't be like your dad son, don't be like your dad...-h_h-

January 1, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
Larry S.

if you think about it, that's a testament to what real branding is.sometimes it doesn't matter how good your stuff is.until it gets a cosign from yeezy or asap wears it...no one cares.SSUR was out a decade, no one cared.supreme had a lull,tyler wore it, now it's something. take that as a lesson.you have to do good work to stay competitive because there are things you can't readily reproduce to make your brand pop....so less hot garbage, more good work,it's really the only way to get anywhere as a small brand. lest you know a rapper ... ;) -h_h-

January 1, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
aightyo

I'm going to start this post off with a disclaimer:

*I am not lazy, I am not asking for the answer to just fall in my lap, and YES, I have attempted to research this and have come back with nothing but very poor results*

With that being said,  does anyone have any information that could help me find a manufacturer for woven labels (for shirts/beanies) that does NOT require a resale number?  In return, I can link you to my source that does require a resale number but you can get the woven tags for less than a penny/piece.  Looking to trade some info here, please PM me or shoot me an e-mail (pvdsk8@gmail.com) if you'd like to trade sources.  Thanks guys.

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 1, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
cityofsavages

I'm going to start this post off with a disclaimer:

*I am not lazy, I am not asking for the answer to just fall in my lap, and YES, I have attempted to research this and have come back with nothing but very poor results*

With that being said,  does anyone have any information that could help me find a manufacturer for woven labels (for shirts/beanies) that does NOT require a resale number?  In return, I can link you to my source that does require a resale number but you can get the woven tags for less than a penny/piece.  Looking to trade some info here, please PM me or shoot me an e-mail (pvdsk8@gmail.com) if you'd like to trade sources.  Thanks guys.
PM

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 1, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
cityofsavages

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 1, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
twincolumn

I hate this thread, but here is my most recent release for my collaboration with Raider Klan.

Raglan Crewnecks and Sweatshirts that use Raider Klan Hieroglyphics ..

275 = BRK
BRK = Blackland Raider Klan

Pre-Orders right now, bout to ship out on January 7th though.

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

January 1, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
thestruggle

I hate this thread, but here is my most recent release for my collaboration with Raider Klan.

Raglan Crewnecks and Sweatshirts that use Raider Klan Hieroglyphics ..

275 = BRK
BRK = Blackland Raider Klan

Pre-Orders right now, bout to ship out on January 7th though.

I hate this thread, but i am going to post anyways because I give zero fucks. If you hated this thread why would you post here. Their are so many other threads and other forums you could of posted on.
January 1, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
aightyo

For anyone who really needs some guidelines with starting a brand, creating a logo, or working with other people in the industry without looking like a retard you should check out this blog -> http://www.lowdtown.com/blog/

You don't have to follow this step by step, but you will definitely pick up some valid pointers.  Hope it helps.

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 2, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
Castle Master

All our stock is on sale in preparation for out new season 

SALE NOW ON >>>> http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/products

Also here is a picture of our new coat which is being released soon.

http://secret-castle.com/

Please login first to reply.