Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 1, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
aightyo

I'm going to start this post off with a disclaimer:

*I am not lazy, I am not asking for the answer to just fall in my lap, and YES, I have attempted to research this and have come back with nothing but very poor results*

With that being said,  does anyone have any information that could help me find a manufacturer for woven labels (for shirts/beanies) that does NOT require a resale number?  In return, I can link you to my source that does require a resale number but you can get the woven tags for less than a penny/piece.  Looking to trade some info here, please PM me or shoot me an e-mail (pvdsk8@gmail.com) if you'd like to trade sources.  Thanks guys.

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 1, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
cityofsavages

I'm going to start this post off with a disclaimer:

*I am not lazy, I am not asking for the answer to just fall in my lap, and YES, I have attempted to research this and have come back with nothing but very poor results*

With that being said,  does anyone have any information that could help me find a manufacturer for woven labels (for shirts/beanies) that does NOT require a resale number?  In return, I can link you to my source that does require a resale number but you can get the woven tags for less than a penny/piece.  Looking to trade some info here, please PM me or shoot me an e-mail (pvdsk8@gmail.com) if you'd like to trade sources.  Thanks guys.
PM

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 1, 2013 @ 09:50 PM
cityofsavages

What is your opinion on when a brand prints on a champion hoodie

champion makes an awesome hoodie. No problem with it. But pyrex charging 100 for champion t shirts, 250 for hoodies.... not cool.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

January 1, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
twincolumn

I hate this thread, but here is my most recent release for my collaboration with Raider Klan.

Raglan Crewnecks and Sweatshirts that use Raider Klan Hieroglyphics ..

275 = BRK
BRK = Blackland Raider Klan

Pre-Orders right now, bout to ship out on January 7th though.

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

January 1, 2013 @ 11:04 PM
aightyo

For anyone who really needs some guidelines with starting a brand, creating a logo, or working with other people in the industry without looking like a retard you should check out this blog -> http://www.lowdtown.com/blog/

You don't have to follow this step by step, but you will definitely pick up some valid pointers.  Hope it helps.

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

January 2, 2013 @ 12:04 AM
Castle Master

All our stock is on sale in preparation for out new season 

SALE NOW ON >>>> http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/products

Also here is a picture of our new coat which is being released soon.

http://secret-castle.com/

January 2, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
WestsideSociety

Hoody Concept From Westside Society

WWW.WESTSIDESOCIETY.COM

"Leadership doesn't always have to be serious it can be fun!" www.westsidesociety.com

January 2, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
qrct1

So I think I'm really gonna go through with this brand thing and make some shirts for just a couple of my friends for starters. I already have the name I've been wanting for around 4 years and I'm trying to sketch out a logo but I can't make up my mind. I just wanted to ask what you guys think about like dertbag's and freedminds' logo. Like just simple text.
make up your own mind brah damn, you're really going to do your logo based off of what a few people say on hypebeast?
agreed. the joy of this whole brand thing is that you get to decide what you want to do.
you get to decide how many you want to print and what race your lookbook model is going to be and how much you want to charge etc.
the world is yours. 
and that's the beauty of it

aeterna13.com

January 2, 2013 @ 04:32 AM
qrct1

in fact the only decent thing i've seen on here is that scratch clothing hoodie with the lambskin leather sleeves

now that looks fucking sick

but the name scratch clothing sucks dick
My brand name is based of the concept of making nothing from something...made from scratch....from entry level to ceo 
^rookie mistake i used back in the day is putting clothing or apparel on the backend of everything i used. just call it scratch. if anyone asks what it is, it gives you an excuse to explain your brand and your friends /supporters will hopefully do the same....whenever i hear clothing at the end of something,i think about some copypasta clone spreadshirt brand that no one will know about 1.5 months after it dies because the only person that bought it was the girl you gave it to for half off so she can 'promote' it on twitter...don't be that guy. just call it scratch...my facebook page still says hungry human clothing and that kills me to no end...don't be like your dad son, don't be like your dad...-h_h-
lmao "hungry human clothing"

aeterna13.com

January 2, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
qrct1

I hate this thread, but here is my most recent release for my collaboration with Raider Klan.

Raglan Crewnecks and Sweatshirts that use Raider Klan Hieroglyphics ..

275 = BRK
BRK = Blackland Raider Klan

Pre-Orders right now, bout to ship out on January 7th though.

lol no thread hates you

aeterna13.com

January 2, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
justinshadow

any psd templates for hats & beanies? cant seem to find any
January 2, 2013 @ 07:17 AM
sijaz

My buddies and I started a company a year ago and need some feedback. 
Facebook: http://Facebook.com/StrangeFive
Official: StrangeFive.com

We are based out of Calgary, and blog about anywhere from interviews to whats happening around town.

Tell us what you guys think
January 2, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Here are some recent sample I had printed that will turn in to full runs.

two of my "juvenile" prints as some of you guys may refer to them.

I'm just a $20

Buck Hunt

Also been working on Letterman/Varsity jackets by far one of the most attention to quality task taken on so far. Using the right material for the jackets are key and should not be skimped on for anyone who takes on this for their business. Shit ain't cheap either.
This sample has a rear logo patch and front greek lettering. Still debating on chenille letter patches or sticking with the two layer stitch patch.

I am by no means a vetern to any of the stuff. Only advice I can give is have fun in whatever it is you are doing. And trial and error is the only way to figure it out. If there was a real instruction manual we would all be successful with little to no thought.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

January 2, 2013 @ 11:08 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Here are some recent sample I had printed that will turn in to full runs.

two of my "juvenile" prints as some of you guys may refer to them.

I'm just a $20

Buck Hunt

Also been working on Letterman/Varsity jackets by far one of the most attention to quality task taken on so far. Using the right material for the jackets are key and should not be skimped on for anyone who takes on this for their business. Shit ain't cheap either.
This sample has a rear logo patch and front greek lettering. Still debating on chenille letter patches or sticking with the two layer stitch patch.

I am by no means a vetern to any of the stuff. Only advice I can give is have fun in whatever it is you are doing. And trial and error is the only way to figure it out. If there was a real instruction manual we would all be successful with little to no thought.
You should definitely do non-limited edition runs of that Bill shirt.

hot water

January 2, 2013 @ 01:45 PM
casein_point

@vega_box I've never particularly cared for the pig logo that I've seen you put on some of your stuff but I'm liking the way that your varsity jacket is coming together. the only critique I really have is on your first tee with the eagle. i feel like there needs to be some color on the hammer thing he has in his hand. it just looks really awkward to me and the first thing my eye got drawn too. also just another thought i had as i was typing this it may be cool to take the varsity jacket and put a number on the back (i just thought of 88 because you could make it some what sqare in appearance) and then have the pig logo kind of be inside of the number. Not really sure what it would look like but thought it may be cool to play around with to see what it looked like.

keep grindin G.
January 2, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
karakter1

vega_box

looks like you accomplished what you where looking to do...congrats on that. 

please....leave that "number on the back" shit alone! 
January 2, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Everything is noted on the hammer on the
eagle. I was trying to stay true to the seal to much, it also bothered me a
little but I said oh well because I know as a designer you are harder on
yourself then others, sometimes.

As far as the jacket goes I'm working to have them customizable. I will be
having a couple different rear patches for display. I'm still working out
details on it, but once everything is set up it will be nice. Going to keep it
simple with my logo only and the Broken Bank University Mascot I made and some
smaller patches that customers can buy separate and have stitched on themselves
in the location of their liking.

The bill shirt will def. not be limited anymore after all the recent feedback I have been given on it.

January 2, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
Broken Bank Clo

vega_box

looks like you accomplished what you where looking to do...congrats on that. 

please....leave that "number on the back" shit alone! 

yeah I was. When I  pictured it, I instantly thought of mid-late 90 style clothing like fubu and others. Not that it's a bad thing but not the direction I want to take varsity jackets.

January 2, 2013 @ 07:10 PM
thisthat-seattle

if you could please Share a link directing me to where you have seen ideas or Concepts similar to these. Or a Clothing Line/Designer who has made something like this. And if you tell me Givenchy's Riccardo Tisic then i would have to disagree with you for bout of our designs are very different. Thank you for your opinion tho bruh. 

en noir - http://www.viveennoir.com/collections/all

Reminds me a lot of what you are trying to do...
January 2, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
thisthat-seattle

if you could please Share a link directing me to where you have seen ideas or Concepts similar to these. Or a Clothing Line/Designer who has made something like this. And if you tell me Givenchy's Riccardo Tisic then i would have to disagree with you for bout of our designs are very different. Thank you for your opinion tho bruh. 

January 2, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
thisthat-seattle

January 2, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
Jake Ocean

So I think I'm really gonna go through with this brand thing and make some shirts for just a couple of my friends for starters. I already have the name I've been wanting for around 4 years and I'm trying to sketch out a logo but I can't make up my mind. I just wanted to ask what you guys think about like dertbag's and freedminds' logo. Like just simple text.
make up your own mind brah damn, you're really going to do your logo based off of what a few people say on hypebeast?
agreed. the joy of this whole brand thing is that you get to decide what you want to do.
you get to decide how many you want to print and what race your lookbook model is going to be and how much you want to charge etc.
the world is yours. 
and that's the beauty of it
"race your lookbook model is going to be" 
made me laugh

http://www.distantlight.co

January 2, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
maguclothing

My buddies and I started a company a year ago and need some feedback. 
Facebook: http://Facebook.com/StrangeFive
Official: StrangeFive.com

We are based out of Calgary, and blog about anywhere from interviews to whats happening around town.

Tell us what you guys think
Pretty cool site, wondering if you guys do features/interviews of other clothing lines? I have a line you can check out at www.maguclothing.com or inbox me at info@maguclothing.com
thank you in advance
January 2, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
flyathanaverage

ArmyOfnoN
Bio: ArmyOfnoN a Independent clothing brand that focuses on yourself, you are greater then any group/organization/government/religion. God should be a feeling not a status, no segregation, no color lines. Stay loyal to those who are trust worthy and always stay on notice.

Hello Armyofnon, how do I make my product images of my shirt look like that with a white background. Like I have the images but what do i need to do to put them on a blank T-shirt with a white backgraound, Is it a template out there? thanks for your help and nice tees
January 3, 2013 @ 12:35 AM
Lux Life Clothing

New designs! Feedback? Advice? anything is appreciated! thanks

Luxlifeclothing.com
Facebook.com/luxlifeco
Twitter.com/luxlifeclothing

***LUXLIFECLOTHING.COM*** ***FACEBOOK.COM/LUXLIFECO*** ***TWITTER.COM/LUXLIFECLOTHING***

January 3, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
Lux Life Clothing

New designs! Feedback? Advice? anything is appreciated! thanks

Luxlifeclothing.com
Facebook.com/luxlifeco
Twitter.com/luxlifeclothing

***LUXLIFECLOTHING.COM*** ***FACEBOOK.COM/LUXLIFECO*** ***TWITTER.COM/LUXLIFECLOTHING***

January 3, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
element

tbh, i dont see anything original with those samples, but keep hustling man. best of luck to you.
January 3, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
Lux Life Clothing

January 3, 2013 @ 01:03 AM
Lux Life Clothing

tbh, i dont see anything original with those samples, but keep hustling man. best of luck to you.
Thanks man ill definitely keep hustling!! 

January 3, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
scratchclothing

in fact the only decent thing i've seen on here is that scratch clothing hoodie with the lambskin leather sleeves

now that looks fucking sick

but the name scratch clothing sucks dick
My brand name is based of the concept of making nothing from something...made from scratch....from entry level to ceo 
^rookie mistake i used back in the day is putting clothing or apparel on the backend of everything i used. just call it scratch. if anyone asks what it is, it gives you an excuse to explain your brand and your friends /supporters will hopefully do the same....whenever i hear clothing at the end of something,i think about some copypasta clone spreadshirt brand that no one will know about 1.5 months after it dies because the only person that bought it was the girl you gave it to for half off so she can 'promote' it on twitter...don't be that guy. just call it scratch...my facebook page still says hungry human clothing and that kills me to no end...don't be like your dad son, don't be like your dad...-h_h-

I appreciate your opinion but my brand has a concept and storyline, most ppl just refer to my line as scratch anyway 

Please login first to reply.