Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 30, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
paperboyjim

Droppin some fiiiiiire soon, tell me what you think.

BUYBUYBUYBUY
December 30, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
kinglifeclothing

Well with All honesty, I don't think that Crispy is similar to the word swag. It's a word I've used for the longest, and a word a lot of skateboarders use. Its always gonna be around, because it is also an actual word, So in some way people will keep remembering it. Mabye when they go to buy a Crispy chicken sandwich or something.  But in all honesty, I agree, it needs work, not with the name, but quality, its legit, but it could be better right? 
yes better as far as not making your brand look like another brand out there. theres a bunch of brands out there i see looking just like HYPE, not just yours. i think if you just sit and think about your name and brand you will be able to come up with your own stuff. the last thing you want to do is have other people see your brand looking similar but downgraded from another brand. create your own brand and create your own meaning. i spent weeks thinking about my brand as a whole, because i dont want people mistaking my brand with another. let people know you took time, effort and thought into your own brand. im personally not a fan of the word crispy, but if crispy is what your going for.....run with it. everything that pops into your mind with the word....write it down, get artistic with it to create a brand that represents that. as of right now, i would rather go by the clothing that looks like yours, but has way more credit behind it....dont be lazy and steal other looks from other companies, create your own ideas and people will like your brand that much more. it definitely has a lot of potential....best of luck with it 
December 31, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
DannyHH

Patch beanies
December 31, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
philosophy

man, i would've thought that because you're all part of the hypebeast community that you guys wouldn't be putting out such juvenile fucking designs. i say this because i care, stop wasting your time trying to start a shitty clothing line and actually take some classes on how to create proper unique garments, then worry about graphic design later. fuck these childish brands
December 31, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
DannyHH

man, i would've thought that because you're all part of the hypebeast community that you guys wouldn't be putting out such juvenile fucking designs. i say this because i care, stop wasting your time trying to start a shitty clothing line and actually take some classes on how to create proper unique garments, then worry about graphic design later. fuck these childish brands
Every brand starts off from graphic tees, hoodies, ect. Not every brand can jump into "unique garments" and cut and sew, Would you really buy those type of items from a new brand when you can get them from an established brand for usually cheaper? Its all about working your way up.
December 31, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
philosophy

ya true lol i kind of said that when i was high, also this is my first time posting on hypebeast so i'm just happy i got a post up because shit wasn't posting before for some reason LOL
December 31, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
philosophy

ya true lol i kind of said that when i was high, also this is my first time posting on hypebeast so i'm just happy i got a post up because shit wasn't posting before for some reason LOL
December 31, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
philosophy

December 31, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
philosophy

wait nvm i'm joking, fuck these childish brands
December 31, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
philosophy

in fact the only decent thing i've seen on here is that scratch clothing hoodie with the lambskin leather sleeves

now that looks fucking sick

but the name scratch clothing sucks dick
December 31, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

BUYBUYBUYBUY
What font is that?
I know it's in the Futura family, but I've never been able to find the exactly right one.

hot water

December 31, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
scratchclothing

in fact the only decent thing i've seen on here is that scratch clothing hoodie with the lambskin leather sleeves

My brand name is based of the concept of making nothing from something...made from scratch....from entry level to ceo 
December 31, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
al dente co.

fuck you and your opinion.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

December 31, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
al dente co.

BUYBUYBUYBUY
What font is that?
I know it's in the Futura family, but I've never been able to find the exactly right one.

this is not good....

December 31, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
fsg_tino

What is your opinion on when a brand prints on a champion hoodie
December 31, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
Castle Master

SALE NOW ON  >>>> http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/products
                                  http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/products
                                  http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/products

http://secret-castle.com/

December 31, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
paperboyjim

BUYBUYBUYBUY
What font is that?
Futura Heavy Oblique, just google it...
December 31, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

BUYBUYBUYBUY
What font is that?
Futura Heavy Oblique, just google it...
Thanks bruh.

hot water

December 31, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
chads

quit talking out of your ass and show us some of your 'unique garments'

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 31, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
al dente co.

champion makes an awesome hoodie. No problem with it. But pyrex charging 100 for champion t shirts, 250 for hoodies.... not cool.

December 31, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
fsg_tino

champion makes an awesome hoodie. No problem with it. But pyrex charging 100 for champion t shirts, 250 for hoodies.... not cool.
I fully hear that... that pyrex stuff is just......but hey if could get away charging that for my stuff I would be happy. But champion hoodie are quite expensive especially trying to get them in the UK, so I suppose it depends on who your target market is and finding the right pricing point so you can have a decent profit margin
December 31, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
Yeezus

New tees & restocks

www.goldlinefashion.co.uk 
December 31, 2012 @ 11:16 PM
AnthonyT

there are too many kids starting clothing lines now, especially at my school, like 98% will not take off, but have a go

FEEDBACK: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/193859

January 1, 2013 @ 01:16 AM
checkclothing

Hey Hypebeast,

I run a brand called Check, that was started in 2010 and is based out of Portland, Oregon.
I haven't posted anything to the hb forums before, but just got some new shirts in and thought I'd share 'em to get some feedback as well as let people know they're currently 30% off if you use checkout code "2013" on the website:
www.checkclothing.com

Thanks guys, enjoy.

www.checkclothing.com
www.facebook.com/CheckClothing
www.twitter.com/Check_Clothing
January 1, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
checkclothing

Hey Hypebeast,

I run a brand called Check, that was started in 2010 and is based out of Portland, Oregon.
I haven't posted anything to the hb forums before, but just got some new shirts in and thought I'd share 'em to get some feedback as well as let people know they're currently 30% off if you use checkout code "2013" on the website:
www.checkclothing.com

Thanks guys, enjoy.

www.checkclothing.com
January 1, 2013 @ 01:30 AM
andystandard

Hey Hypebeast,

www.checkclothing.com

Thanks guys, enjoy.

www.checkclothing.com
Looks good, keep up the work!
January 1, 2013 @ 01:42 AM
rare1

Happy 2013 from the rare1 crew !!

R-1 AO 1 20 
49° 15′N 123° 6W 
FMC – 18201006 
AD INFINITUM 
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1 

WWW.RARE1.CA 
Facebook 
instagram @rare1
January 1, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
chads

Hey Hypebeast,

www.checkclothing.com

Thanks guys, enjoy.
Theres very little cohesion among your brand. All the four designs you just posted seem like they could come from entirely different brands.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 1, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
philosophy

anthonyt said it, 98% of these brands won't take off. i hope you all go to school and plan on getting actual jobs LOL. even though each one of you claim that your respective brand is different and stands out, in the grand scale of things, it really doesn't. a lot of you also use the excuse "well we're still starting the brand so of course our shit is gonna look a bit amateur." no, shut the fuck up. you hit the ground running and you run your shit forever, no time for crawling.

also some guidelines on how not to start off your brand on a douchey note:
- stop using microsoft paint for your logos
- stop using roman numerals -- was cool, now gay as fuck
January 1, 2013 @ 02:09 AM
philosophy

and stop trying to parody other peoples shit, just leave that parody shit to mark mcfairy fucking faggot

Please login first to reply.