Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 27, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
mobbyluii

Can anyone tell me who they use to get their products manufactured? Willing to pay for your source.
honestly, do the research first. Then come ask. Hate to sound like a dick but honestly some of these "new brands" need to do their research. I have been working on my brand for the last almost 5 years and I am glad I did the research because it leaves you with alot more options. Its really not hard AT ALL to find manufacturers. Another thing is you new brands need to uderstand is that there is not 1 company that makes everything (shirts,jackets,hats,etc) for one brand. For the most part, you will be working with multiple manufacturers. 

Like I said, do your research first. You got to be more willing to do research for your brand than just go on a forum and expect answers. That right there shows disrespect and no dedication towards your brand. Also, why is it so easy for so many people to just start a brand? having a clothing brand is more than just a couple tees and hats. Alot of you make 2 or 3 seasons and then nobody ever hears of you again lmao... why? because you have 3 good ideas and then after that its downhill. This isnt for everyone so I think alot of you need to realize that having a brand is a long term move. You have got to work hard and sacrifice alot of time to have a succesful brand. No sacrifice, no victory.

Like I said, not trying to sound elitist but its so easy for some of you to "make a brand"... but good luck to all of you.

IG: @mobbyluii

December 28, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
shillco

Hey everyone, just started using this forum. This is our brand called Standard Raiments, We're a Cali Lifestyle brand that emphasizes quality and I know you hear a lot of brands say they do, but we're trying to really get that out.  We're a bit older so our focus was on staple wardrobe items that were great in quality and meant to last you a long time in whatever stage of life you're in (highschool, college, career, kids, etc.)  Check us out www.standardraiments.com
Disappointing..... Pricing is way too high. 
Yeah we thought that as well, but we use 100% combed ringspun cotton shirts from a local company to allow our prints to go on clean and last a long time.  That rung up our costs.  We compared the quality of shirts to Supreme, Huf, Stussy, etc, and found the quality of our shirts to be nicer in our opinion.  Not knocking on their stuff because I still buy their products.  What kind of pricing points did you have in mind?
Price based on your target market, competitors price and your costs. The rule of thumb is 4 X Cost = Retail Price. We don't follow this ourselves because we don't use overseas clothing or print huge numbers. But getting as close to that number is a start.

If I were you guys, I'd go very minimalistic on the "local company" tees and screen on a "cheaper" mass produced tee. Or work with the "local company" on bringing the price down by promising/ contracting to order a target number of tees over a set period of time. Anyway, without knowing your numbers, it's hard to help more but I hope you guys have room in your pricing to offer a decent markup to retailers. Good luck.

www.shillingfordco.com

December 28, 2012 @ 03:39 AM
wantofficial

any shop owners here?

www.meyouwantcrew.pl

www.facebook.com/wantofficial

slow start now

December 28, 2012 @ 05:03 AM
minsct

^ yo you posted that 3 times already.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

December 28, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
stadstockton

Updated Flamingo Black . We knocking.
December 28, 2012 @ 06:03 AM
Dare.

Never got around to finishing these,so I figured why not get an opinion. Both Black Logos are choppy due to laziness but i never got around to fixing them as I thought they just wouldn't work as a brand.

?

December 28, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Looks way better, but if I were you, I'd just drop the name altogether.

hot water

December 28, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

any shop owners here?

www.meyouwantcrew.pl

slow start now

Any plans for new merch or what?

hot water

December 28, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
stadstockton

Just because it has a name similar too pink dolphin is it doesnt mean that we are trying to be exactly like them. We going towards a whole different direction. appreciate it though.
December 28, 2012 @ 08:21 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Just because it has a name similar too pink dolphin is it doesnt mean that we are trying to be exactly like them. We going towards a whole different direction. appreciate it though.
I'm not even thinking of Pink Dolphin, I'm just saying I'm not feeling the name. It doesn't make me think of anything but one of those hang up air fresheners.

hot water

December 28, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
thestruggle

any shop owners here?

www.meyouwantcrew.pl

slow start now

You can't ask people to carry it in your shop, if you dont even have a website were shop owners/buyers can look at your products.
December 28, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
thestruggle

Defiantly a much better logo, can't wait too see it colored in. Many people are saying that they don't like the name. As long as your audience like the name it is fine. As long as you have good price point $20-$25 per tee and good designs people will buy your stuff.
December 28, 2012 @ 08:31 AM
thestruggle

Never got around to finishing these,so I figured why not get an opinion. Both Black Logos are choppy due to laziness but i never got around to fixing them as I thought they just wouldn't work as a brand.

I dislike this logo a lot. I don't think State of Emergency is a good name. Also, how does state of emergency correlate with a man.
December 28, 2012 @ 08:33 AM
thestruggle

Thinking of starting a new brand
Thoughts / suggestions on these?

Why is their a raccoon, they aren't neat. Is that some crazy juxtaposition that has deep meaning.
December 28, 2012 @ 10:43 AM
qrct1

dude your logo is in a 'state of emergency' hahahaha

www.æterna.net/shop

December 28, 2012 @ 10:45 AM
qrct1

Why is their a raccoon, they aren't neat. Is that some crazy juxtaposition that has deep meaning.
Why are there polka dots, they aren't neat. Is that some crazy juxtaposition that has deep meaning.

www.æterna.net/shop

December 28, 2012 @ 10:48 AM
qrct1

Defiantly a much better logo, can't wait too see it colored in. Many people are saying that they don't like the name. As long as your audience like the name it is fine. As long as you have good price point $20-$25 per tee and good designs people will buy your stuff.
flamingo black taking over the streetwear industry. we have another uncommonly colored animal here taking the dark essence of blvck scvle and the bubblegum freshness of pink dolphin to create a legendary fusion pokemon = black flamingomon.

www.æterna.net/shop

December 28, 2012 @ 12:00 PM
Dare.

-schnip-
dude your logo is in a 'state of emergency' hahahaha

Thanks for the feedback and great play on words but I don't plan on ever reworking that logo again.

?

December 28, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Some of the stuff in here is so ridiculously bad.
December 28, 2012 @ 04:07 PM
thestruggle

Why are there polka dots, they aren't neat. Is that some crazy juxtaposition that has deep meaning.
Hahahahahahahaha...sorry for my unnecessary wording.
December 28, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
al dente co.

Here is an isntgram photo of a preview of my new release at the end of the month of jan.

http://blog.aldenteco.com/image/39042354487

al dente company // aldenteco.com

December 28, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
kinglifeclothing

Do you guys like my stuff? I mean i dont care because I get money from it, but any Suggestions or anything? Thanks guys. 

I'd say it seems like you have improved somewhat from some of your first post earlier this year but there's still alot of work to be done. First off, your pictures are butt. Second, are those patches or printed designs on your hats and beanies I can barley tell. Your brand looks cheap and disorganized, sorry to say. And as far as saying "I don't care I get money from it" really makes it sound like you aren't even proud of your brand and just want a quick buck or two. Best of luck though. 
your line looks identical to a UK clothing line called....HYPE...
December 28, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
maguclothing

December 28, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
jaemznugyen

the most ridiculous shit i've ever seen.

December 28, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
da_kid302

December 28, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
da_kid302

December 28, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
da_kid302

December 28, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
da_kid302

December 28, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
da_kid302

December 28, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
da_kid302