Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 29, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
CorruptAlumni

Anybody know a good place to buy beanies in bulk? Looking to break into the menswear market through headgear. I know i can go to American apparel, but was looking to see if anybody knew of other places I could look. If anybody copped the "Respect the Wild" beanie from back in 07, im looking for beanies that feel/look like that.
any help would be greatly appreciated!
December 29, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
ventmag

www.kizerarts.com
 | "Bill The Butcher" Shirt. 
December 29, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
sjohnnnn

ONE DAY LEFT! 
NOW 40% OFF!
Use code HAPPYHOLIDAY 

سبحان

December 29, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
vagabond

Anybody know a good place to buy beanies in bulk? Looking to break into the menswear market through headgear. I know i can go to American apparel, but was looking to see if anybody knew of other places I could look. If anybody copped the "Respect the Wild" beanie from back in 07, im looking for beanies that feel/look like that.
it depends what kind of beanies youre looking for. i dont own or know what that beanie feels like. i know a place that sells blank beanies but i dont know if youre looking for wool,  acrylic or cotton beanies. lmk if you need. help. youre on your own for the patches  
December 29, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
shillco

ONE DAY LEFT! 
NOW 40% OFF!
Use code HAPPYHOLIDAY 
You need to redesign your website man.

www.shillingfordco.com

December 30, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
cliffordsg

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=f05763c8b1&view=att&th=13bc0463537...

Hey guys! let me know what you think. Just shot some photos for the Army&black breifs. Still getting this off the ground, so i appreciate legit honest feedback. 

Check the site www.cliffordsoftgoods.com

Cheers!
December 30, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
December 30, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
cliffordsg

Clifford_Collage.jpg

here it is sorry bout that!
BAHHH cant post pics!! sorry guys, if an admin wouldnt mind removing my last post.
December 30, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
endco

December 30, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
endco

December 30, 2012 @ 01:43 AM
endco

December 30, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
qrct1

honestly, do the research first. Then come ask. Hate to sound like a dick but honestly some of these "new brands" need to do their research. I have been working on my brand for the last almost 5 years and I am glad I did the research because it leaves you with alot more options. Its really not hard AT ALL to find manufacturers. Another thing is you new brands need to uderstand is that there is not 1 company that makes everything (shirts,jackets,hats,etc) for one brand. For the most part, you will be working with multiple manufacturers. 

Like I said, do your research first. You got to be more willing to do research for your brand than just go on a forum and expect answers. That right there shows disrespect and no dedication towards your brand. Also, why is it so easy for so many people to just start a brand? having a clothing brand is more than just a couple tees and hats. Alot of you make 2 or 3 seasons and then nobody ever hears of you again lmao... why? because you have 3 good ideas and then after that its downhill. This isnt for everyone so I think alot of you need to realize that having a brand is a long term move. You have got to work hard and sacrifice alot of time to have a succesful brand. No sacrifice, no victory.

Like I said, not trying to sound elitist but its so easy for some of you to "make a brand"... but good luck to all of you.
copypasta nowwww

aeterna13.com

December 30, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
wcfrontrvnners

What's goin on ya'll long time no speak. Been caught up with life outside the brand lately, but nonetheless the brand has been moving good with all of our latest items selling out. Want to get opinions on this Strapback similar to the ones my brand released recently. 

This hat will feature Strapback Closure with Gold Buckle; Suede Brim again, 3rd Embroidery & Normal Embroidery; And my Brands Slogan "Loyalty initially royalty infinitely" stitched on the inner seems.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

December 30, 2012 @ 07:47 AM
scratchclothing

Our Fall hoodies with Italian Lambskin Leather sleeves " target="_blank">http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m291/Seanyroc/a8ac1a24ed692e797e6352e496d9f55f_zps9043fc3a.jpeg[/...
December 30, 2012 @ 07:50 AM
scratchclothing

Our Fall hoodies with Italian Lambskin Leather sleeves // www.scratchclothingline.com 
December 30, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
justinshadow

Howd yall come up with the name of your brand?
December 30, 2012 @ 08:44 AM
minsct

brain thoughts and such.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

December 30, 2012 @ 11:32 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Our Fall hoodies with Italian Lambskin Leather sleeves // www.scratchclothingline.com

those are ill

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

December 30, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

I just used a word that I felt best described the whole feeling I was going for with the brand, straight up, no supply co or anything at the end of it.

hot water

December 30, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
Crispy1

Well with All honesty, I don't think that Crispy is similar to the word swag. It's a word I've used for the longest, and a word a lot of skateboarders use. Its always gonna be around, because it is also an actual word, So in some way people will keep remembering it. Mabye when they go to buy a Crispy chicken sandwich or something.  But in all honesty, I agree, it needs work, not with the name, but quality, its legit, but it could be better right? 
December 30, 2012 @ 03:07 PM
paperboyjim

Droppin some fiiiiiire soon, tell me what you think.

BUYBUYBUYBUY
December 30, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
kinglifeclothing

Well with All honesty, I don't think that Crispy is similar to the word swag. It's a word I've used for the longest, and a word a lot of skateboarders use. Its always gonna be around, because it is also an actual word, So in some way people will keep remembering it. Mabye when they go to buy a Crispy chicken sandwich or something.  But in all honesty, I agree, it needs work, not with the name, but quality, its legit, but it could be better right? 
yes better as far as not making your brand look like another brand out there. theres a bunch of brands out there i see looking just like HYPE, not just yours. i think if you just sit and think about your name and brand you will be able to come up with your own stuff. the last thing you want to do is have other people see your brand looking similar but downgraded from another brand. create your own brand and create your own meaning. i spent weeks thinking about my brand as a whole, because i dont want people mistaking my brand with another. let people know you took time, effort and thought into your own brand. im personally not a fan of the word crispy, but if crispy is what your going for.....run with it. everything that pops into your mind with the word....write it down, get artistic with it to create a brand that represents that. as of right now, i would rather go by the clothing that looks like yours, but has way more credit behind it....dont be lazy and steal other looks from other companies, create your own ideas and people will like your brand that much more. it definitely has a lot of potential....best of luck with it 
December 31, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
DannyHH

Patch beanies
December 31, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
philosophy

man, i would've thought that because you're all part of the hypebeast community that you guys wouldn't be putting out such juvenile fucking designs. i say this because i care, stop wasting your time trying to start a shitty clothing line and actually take some classes on how to create proper unique garments, then worry about graphic design later. fuck these childish brands
December 31, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
DannyHH

man, i would've thought that because you're all part of the hypebeast community that you guys wouldn't be putting out such juvenile fucking designs. i say this because i care, stop wasting your time trying to start a shitty clothing line and actually take some classes on how to create proper unique garments, then worry about graphic design later. fuck these childish brands
Every brand starts off from graphic tees, hoodies, ect. Not every brand can jump into "unique garments" and cut and sew, Would you really buy those type of items from a new brand when you can get them from an established brand for usually cheaper? Its all about working your way up.
December 31, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
philosophy

ya true lol i kind of said that when i was high, also this is my first time posting on hypebeast so i'm just happy i got a post up because shit wasn't posting before for some reason LOL
December 31, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
philosophy

ya true lol i kind of said that when i was high, also this is my first time posting on hypebeast so i'm just happy i got a post up because shit wasn't posting before for some reason LOL
December 31, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
philosophy

December 31, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
philosophy

wait nvm i'm joking, fuck these childish brands
December 31, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
philosophy

in fact the only decent thing i've seen on here is that scratch clothing hoodie with the lambskin leather sleeves

now that looks fucking sick

but the name scratch clothing sucks dick

Please login first to reply.