FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
December 28, 2012 @ 10:48 AM
qrct1

Updated Flamingo Black . We knocking.
Defiantly a much better logo, can't wait too see it colored in. Many people are saying that they don't like the name. As long as your audience like the name it is fine. As long as you have good price point $20-$25 per tee and good designs people will buy your stuff.
flamingo black taking over the streetwear industry. we have another uncommonly colored animal here taking the dark essence of blvck scvle and the bubblegum freshness of pink dolphin to create a legendary fusion pokemon = black flamingomon.

aeterna13.com

December 28, 2012 @ 12:00 PM
Dare.

Never got around to finishing these,so I figured why not get an opinion. Both Black Logos are choppy due to laziness but i never got around to fixing them as I thought they just wouldn't work as a brand.

-schnip-
dude your logo is in a 'state of emergency' hahahaha

Thanks for the feedback and great play on words but I don't plan on ever reworking that logo again.

?

December 28, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
BEENDOINGIT

Some of the stuff in here is so ridiculously bad.
December 28, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
al dente co.

Here is an isntgram photo of a preview of my new release at the end of the month of jan.

http://blog.aldenteco.com/image/39042354487

al dente company // aldenteco.com

December 28, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
kinglifeclothing

Do you guys like my stuff? I mean i dont care because I get money from it, but any Suggestions or anything? Thanks guys. 

I'd say it seems like you have improved somewhat from some of your first post earlier this year but there's still alot of work to be done. First off, your pictures are butt. Second, are those patches or printed designs on your hats and beanies I can barley tell. Your brand looks cheap and disorganized, sorry to say. And as far as saying "I don't care I get money from it" really makes it sound like you aren't even proud of your brand and just want a quick buck or two. Best of luck though. 
your line looks identical to a UK clothing line called....HYPE...
December 28, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
maguclothing

December 28, 2012 @ 06:56 PM
jaemznugyen

the most ridiculous shit i've ever seen.

December 28, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
da_kid302

December 28, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
da_kid302

December 28, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
da_kid302

December 28, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
da_kid302

December 28, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
da_kid302

da_kid302

da_kid302

da_kid302

December 28, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
da_kid302

December 28, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
disgustny

Could you please Support me with a Link based of others people designs or clothing that i Copied or Took ideas from. Please. Id like to see where you saw other designers with these concepts. Thank You. And if you tell me "Givenchy" then no, both mine and Riccardo Tisci ideas are very different. Thank You for sharing your opinion tho. 
December 28, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
disgustny

if you could please Share a link directing me to where you have seen ideas or Concepts similar to these. Or a Clothing Line/Designer who has made something like this. And if you tell me Givenchy's Riccardo Tisic then i would have to disagree with you for bout of our designs are very different. Thank you for your opinion tho bruh. 

December 28, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
disgustny

Shit had an error before thats why it posted twicee, the fuck is wrong with HypeBeast. 
December 28, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
cityofsavages

check out the new brand LUXE
http://theluxelifecollection.com/
instagram@luxelifecollection 
twitter@_luxelife
I just think you need to get rid those paypal buttons and animal print and do a better job with the gallery. A legit lookbook would really help to convey whatever image you guys are trying to get across.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

December 28, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
aightyo

sorry for posting so many times it said it didnt post
Thinking of starting a new brand
Thoughts / suggestions on these?

I've seen worse and I've seen better.... I just feel like this lacks a bit of originality... My main suggestion would be to change the name to something not so generic; maybe something that incorporates neat but is more than just a four letter word.  

Also, when coming up with designs and a logo you need to be working towards a certain image.... You posted one picture with polka dots and an animal hiding in the corner, but then the next one is smooth and simple.  I understand you want to switch it up a bit, but you need to keep a certain vibe going.  Literally changing your name from NEAT to something like "Pretty Neat" (sorry for the bad example) could make a world of difference.  It seems like you are starting off on the right foot though and these designs can easily be improved.... 

Also, where in Rhode Island are you from?  I live here myself and it would be cool to chat with someone local who shares the same dream, ya know?

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

December 28, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
al dente co.

Shit had an error before thats why it posted twicee, the fuck is wrong with HypeBeast. 

shoot me an email asap... eric.rodriguez247@gmail.com

al dente company // aldenteco.com

December 28, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
disgustny

shoot me an email asap... eric.rodriguez247@gmail.com
I just sent you it, Go Peep bruhhh. 
December 29, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
qrct1

Some of the stuff in here is so ridiculously bad.
quote for truth

aeterna13.com

December 29, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
qrct1

if you could please Share a link directing me to where you have seen ideas or Concepts similar to these. Or a Clothing Line/Designer who has made something like this. And if you tell me Givenchy's Riccardo Tisic then i would have to disagree with you for bout of our designs are very different. Thank you for your opinion tho bruh. 

why wait for positive feedback?
instead, what could be more helpful is, you explaining your collection and the range of influences you have accrued in your experience in fashion.
let's not talk down Tisci like that.
So if you will please, explain.
What exactly were you thinking when you were coming up with this LOL:

particularly since you have so deliberately stated that you have no interest in tisci's work..
please explain your genius.
i will never understand. 
i wonder what influence could have been so riveting to compel you to put renaissance religious art on a t shirt
*cough* black scale
but no since you have had such an unmistakably different learning experience - 
we will never know until you preach

aeterna13.com

December 29, 2012 @ 01:13 AM
disgustny

I Really Appreciate how honest&descriptive you were, this will only help me and my Clothing expand. As a new young designer in the word of fashion i try to apear to not be Oblivious. After a while of doing these designs i finally put out my work to the public. i did not spam this, it was not intended to. A friend of mine was only trying to help. On the topic of The sweat pants they where just an idea i painted in my mind. And dont tell me you have never done something like that ? cmon. im not even positive if i will make this piece, for one it could be expensive. But that does not mean i will give up and drop the idea its self. Progression is something i hope to reach throughout this experience. I do not claim to be a * genius* nor am i trying to put Tisci in the bad. I admire his work. Aso I simply asked that person who commented where he thought i lacked originality. That way i could improve and attempt to be more *original*. Im still working on a website that will hopefully answer most peoples question regarding my designs.

P.S  im 16, sorry if i sound immature or dumb. Im trying my best to sound a bit articulate. Thank you tho man. I was looking for some one like you to show me what im missing or failed to accomplish. 
December 29, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
andystandard

Hey everyone, just started using this forum. This is our brand called Standard Raiments, We're a Cali Lifestyle brand that emphasizes quality and I know you hear a lot of brands say they do, but we're trying to really get that out.  We're a bit older so our focus was on staple wardrobe items that were great in quality and meant to last you a long time in whatever stage of life you're in (highschool, college, career, kids, etc.)  Check us out www.standardraiments.com
Disappointing..... Pricing is way too high. 
Yeah we thought that as well, but we use 100% combed ringspun cotton shirts from a local company to allow our prints to go on clean and last a long time.  That rung up our costs.  We compared the quality of shirts to Supreme, Huf, Stussy, etc, and found the quality of our shirts to be nicer in our opinion.  Not knocking on their stuff because I still buy their products.  What kind of pricing points did you have in mind?
Price based on your target market, competitors price and your costs. The rule of thumb is 4 X Cost = Retail Price. We don't follow this ourselves because we don't use overseas clothing or print huge numbers. But getting as close to that number is a start.

If I were you guys, I'd go very minimalistic on the "local company" tees and screen on a "cheaper" mass produced tee. Or work with the "local company" on bringing the price down by promising/ contracting to order a target number of tees over a set period of time. Anyway, without knowing your numbers, it's hard to help more but I hope you guys have room in your pricing to offer a decent markup to retailers. Good luck.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah we lowered the price on our tees to $32 so the mark-up isn't too high but maybe on our next run, we're gonna have to find another source.  Help a brother out! We're trying to run a fundraiser for the Hurricane Sandy victims and we're selling our New Era snapbacks to donate all the sale proceeds to the American Red Cross! 
December 29, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
vanciity

December 29, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
leoncloud

Leon Cloud. phoclouds.tumblr.com

December 29, 2012 @ 08:57 AM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

Your shit's fucking lame, but since you're stocked in so many stores, you must be doing something right.

Shepherd status right there.

hot water

Please login first to reply.