Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 29, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
Jake Ocean

14 bucks a shirt? jeeeeez, didn't you do some other research on other printers before you went with them?

http://www.distantlight.co

February 29, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
HighlyHonored

I didnt go with them yet.. but i found a spot for $11 a shirt with screen printed tags, some place Blackscale use to go to. and FYI im in Cali.. so im sure its all more expensive here

Edit: These prices include the prices of the actual shirts, and tax

IG: HighlyHonored - Highlyhonored.com

February 29, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
hypebeast1

I didnt go with them yet.. but i found a spot for $11 a shirt with screen printed tags, some place Blackscale use to go to. and FYI im in Cali.. so im sure its all more expensive here

Where in Cali are u from?
February 29, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
HighlyHonored

East Bay Area

IG: HighlyHonored - Highlyhonored.com

February 29, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
jarvis

yeah i got quoted the same price...so I was wondering do you guys buy the blank tees wholesale then outsource the screen printing?

www.ronindivision.com

February 29, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
ECrookid

I would look into setting up wholesale accounts with your preferred vendor and have them either shipped to you or the printer. Also don't sleep on heat transfers ace transfer co does a quality plastisol transfer. The opaque is pretty heavy on the hand but the regular hot peel is great, almost like waterbase.
yeah i got quoted the same price...so I was wondering do you guys buy the blank tees wholesale then outsource the screen printing?

Crookid9

February 29, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Are you getting a small quantity of shirt printed say 12-24. If so then yeah I can see that price happening but I would still search around. Email as many companies as possible and get a general average price before you buckle down.
Is this place local or do you have to have them shipped out. You have to factor in that cost as well.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

February 29, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
minsct

We are proud to present to you the newest edition to the Minsct lifestyle line “Universal Visions”. This time, we went with the always classic strong cotton athletic pull-over hoodie. For the purpose of everyday functionality, we decided to go with clean base colours accompanied by some complimentary funk on the back. These will be available exclusively tonight at The Well student pub and online in the coming weeks. If you are a British Columbia local and want to get your hands on these before they go online please contact us at info@minsct.com. Check out the daily Minsct happenings on our blog at www.minsct.com.

We also have a small array of limited edition shirts that will be available at our online store dropping in 2 weeks!

Also, follow us!
facebook.com/minsct
twitter.com/minsct
3forflinching.tumblr.com

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

March 1, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
madhaussss

We are proud to present to you the newest edition to the Minsct lifestyle line “Universal Visions”. This time, we went with the always classic strong cotton athletic pull-over hoodie. For the purpose of everyday functionality, we decided to go with clean base colours accompanied by some complimentary funk on the back. These will be available exclusively tonight at The Well student pub and online in the coming weeks. If you are a British Columbia local and want to get your hands on these before they go online please contact us at info@minsct.com. Check out the daily Minsct happenings on our blog at www.minsct.com.

We also have a small array of limited edition shirts that will be available at our online store dropping in 2 weeks!

Also, follow us!
facebook.com/minsct
twitter.com/minsct
3forflinching.tumblr.com

I feel like the eye design is pretty dope but the writing underneath kills the entire design.
March 1, 2012 @ 01:36 AM
minsct

Well i'll have you know that the writing underneath the eyes is the name of the designer "Yaw Obrenu" whome worked on the project with us. It is his signature and the "O", is the mouth of the face.

Maybe that will clear things up for you.

March 1, 2012 @ 03:14 AM
madhaussss

Well i'll have you know that the writing underneath the eyes is the name of the designer "Yaw Obrenu" whome worked on the project with us. It is his signature and the "O", is the mouth of the face.

Maybe that will clear things up for you.

yeah its obviously there for a reason, I'm just saying it doesn't look that great. I would rock this shirt/crewneck if it was just the graphic alone
March 1, 2012 @ 03:17 AM
kingofspain

minsct has a dope look. good work man.
March 1, 2012 @ 10:44 AM
welchy3

Damn this thread is getting real crowded. Here's some promo things I just did.

March 1, 2012 @ 02:19 PM
chads

Whats your brand? Link to your website?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 1, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
karakter1

nice stuff
March 1, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
karakter1

chadacadabra

do you have a brand...pics? just curious
March 1, 2012 @ 07:27 PM
karakter1

didn't want to leave so many comments and not post any stuff.....here are a few joints i did a few years ago...got a lot better since.
March 1, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
BlackAndColour

Guys.. I'm looking for opinions on 5 panel colour ways.
They're going to be a part of the 02. drop for summer

I wanted to do something really simple and another with a colour way I 1000% haven't seen yet
1.mint and cool grey

2.CMYK colour process

The girl @ blkandclr.com

March 2, 2012 @ 02:16 AM
stillwild

Preview of our upcoming drop, entitled Concrete Jungle.

D.I.Y L/S T-Shirt.

Feedback on the design would be dope.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 2, 2012 @ 03:25 AM
Jake Ocean

I wanted to do something really simple and another with a colour way I 1000% haven't seen yet
1.mint and cool grey

2.CMYK colour process

http://thequietlife.com/ql_store.htm

and tbh i dont know if people would want to wear "south wales", haha but maybe thats just me.

March 2, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
Jake Ocean

speak peak for my brand Distant Light's spring line :-)

March 2, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
stillwild

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/jake/' rel='nofollow'>@jake</a>:

promising! your logo is pretty dope too.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

March 2, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
im_shy

1.mint and cool grey

the mint/grey one looks dope.
March 2, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
Jake Ocean

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/jake/' rel='nofollow'><a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/jake/' rel='nofollow'>@jake</a></a>:

promising! your logo is pretty dope too.

thanks man!

March 2, 2012 @ 09:37 AM
BlackAndColour

1.mint and cool grey

2.CMYK colour process

http://thequietlife.com/ql_store.htm

and tbh i dont know if people would want to wear "south wales", haha but maybe thats just me.

Why sending the link to the quiet life?
& ah yeah thats just a quick placement tag. It'l 'Quality Threads' or something

The girl @ blkandclr.com

March 2, 2012 @ 02:28 PM
chads

chadacadabra

do you have a brand...pics? just curious

I am currently working on my brand but I feel that I understand this streetwear/clothing game more than others. I don't have any pics or links that I would like to share at this time but I can tell you the name of my brand will be
The Backyard. It is based on nature and outdoorsy vibes mixed with a vintage or retro aesthetic. I will explain more about my ideas when I put stuff out to the public.
Before this I had hand-screened tees just for friends and fam and people around my area. Now, I am working with a printer to produce shirts to sell.
Hope that answered your question.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

March 2, 2012 @ 04:30 PM
karakter1

^^^
cool man..good luck with the brand!

thats the reason i like to post in this thread too...just to drop a lil insight from a different perspective in the game.
after about 6 years of being involved in all of the aspects of "streetwear" or independent brands, i wanted to give a lil advice and dispel alot of the misconceptions that start up brands may have.

anyway...keep up the good work fellas.
March 2, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
ryder

Also, follow us!
facebook.com/minsct
twitter.com/minsct
3forflinching.tumblr.com

Didnt realize you guys from were BC! gotta love seeing fellow canadian brands on HB. Love your logo man!

edmflavor.com

March 2, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
karakter1

How much are you guys paying to get stuff printed? I got quoted about 14.6 a shirt (total), 1 side 3 colors. With tags and individually bagged.. high price for a starter

its probably best to do everything separate

order blanks for 2.50 a tee and ship them directly to the printer.

order custom labels...(really inexpensive) send some directly to your printer.

printing, when you include the setup/screens/ re-labeling/ and whatever other charges they make up will average you about- 3-5 bucks a tee based on 24-36 tees.

so 2.50 + .20 for the label + 5.00 for the full print service= $7.70

i got tees individually bagged once, and a store was pissed....now if you wunna have a few bags on hand for when you ship to individual customers...cool.
March 3, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
minsct

Also, follow us!
facebook.com/minsct
twitter.com/minsct
3forflinching.tumblr.com

Didnt realize you guys from were BC! gotta love seeing fellow canadian brands on HB. Love your logo man!

Yea dude! Not many Canadian brands on here (almost a good thing). I enjoy your brand too, cool stuff! Best of luck in the future of this crazy game we call 'fashion' haha.

Please login first to reply.