Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 19, 2012 @ 02:41 PM
koolkidduk

Thanks guys, the general consensus of the "Swag" term has be duly noted and soon to be removed smile

www.koolkidd.co.uk

December 19, 2012 @ 04:40 PM
December 19, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
Dom.Dom

How do you embed pictures onto this thread? I wanna post a picture of my new logo so I can get some criticisms for it

Thanks in advance

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

December 19, 2012 @ 05:37 PM
kinglifeclothing

http://www.kinglifeclothing.com/

hey guys, im just starting a new clothing line called King Life Clothing. Just kind of wanted to see what people think? the website only has a little done right now, if you go you can tell some photos shouldnt be there, will change soon, but you get the idea...will post some logo and t shirt ideas soon...
December 19, 2012 @ 06:00 PM
bentley

Looks like its a WP theme which is great because with the right developer, you can customize everything and still have full control of your backend. I think the logo needs to be a little stronger but yet simplistic. Good job on just starting out and I wish you the best!
December 19, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
kinglifeclothing

appreciate it smile i agree on the logo. i have a couple others still debating on...ill show once i figure out how to post pics on here...
December 19, 2012 @ 07:01 PM
al dente co.

How do you embed pictures onto this thread? I wanna post a picture of my new logo so I can get some criticisms for it

Thanks in advance

Gotta host it ie: photobucket.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

December 19, 2012 @ 08:23 PM
Broken Bank Clo

hey guys, im just starting a new clothing line called King Life Clothing. Just kind of wanted to see what people think? the website only has a little done right now, if you go you can tell some photos shouldnt be there, will change soon, but you get the idea...will post some logo and t shirt ideas soon...

I'm totally lost with your website.
You name or font doesn't match the style of clothing you are producing one bit.
When I see that font I instantly think of mexican themed raider gear, skulls and women with painted face.
When I read the name I think of some Urban African/Middle East ethnic clothing

my honest opinion

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

December 19, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
paperboyjim

CROOKS be SHOOK

White on Black

Black Text
December 19, 2012 @ 09:02 PM
blueowljml

Just got a question for all you guys out there. put plainly and simply....What makes you interested in a brand?
December 19, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
al dente co.

Just got a question for all you guys out there. put plainly and simply....What makes you interested in a brand?

box logos, swag, if odd future wears it i'll be interested. mad tumblr hits, pocket t's, 5 panel hats with box logos, upside down crosses. but mainly, if odd future wears it.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

December 19, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
ryder

CROOKS be SHOOK

White on Black

Black Text
One of the worst logo rips i've seen on here.

edmflavor.com

December 19, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
blueowljml

I like the brand to have meaning in the name/designs, the pricing has to be affordable, the designs have to be original, and I hate it when brand says super limited edition. You only printed that much because that's all you could afford.
okay i completely agree with having meaning and being original. haha and yeah ive seen the super limited edition shirts. What meanings do you feel are more relevant to the world right now?
December 19, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
shillco

We always value constructive criticism. We totally agree that our photography on our shop page is shocking and need to sort it out, we are already in the process of sorting this out. But to be fair we have been running for less than a year and we are already in 2 shops selling out, thats got to be worth some credit.
Although people may call our designs 'SAFE', there would be no reason why us as a brand would bring out something hideous just because it might 'set a trend'. We are a lifestyle brand, bringing out clothing that people can wear everyday.
We don't over complicate things and choose the simplicity route as some people say its the key to success.

Just want to thank people who support our brand and again appreciate the positive and constructive feedback.
Nothing wrong with playing it "safe." Pioneers get the arrows...

www.shillingfordco.com

December 19, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
aightyo

CROOKS be SHOOK

White on Black

Black Text
you're fuckin' kidding, right?

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

December 19, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
shillco

Only the female images showed up on the website. I'd suggest a more gender neutral name for the company though.

www.shillingfordco.com

December 19, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

CROOKS be SHOOK

White on Black

Black Text
the be is kinda hard to read, I know it's supposed to look like the ampersand C&C uses, but still. at first I thought it read "Crooks&Shooks" which made no sense, so I had to stare at it for a good 2 minutes. this isn't a good thing.

hot water

December 19, 2012 @ 11:27 PM
AndyRocksBluu

CROOKS be SHOOK

White on Black

Black Text

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

December 20, 2012 @ 12:37 AM
paperboyjim

Thx for der feedbacks errbody
December 20, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
kinglifeclothing

Another thing, people need to stop coming on here and posting their half finished website, or brands that have 2 products. When you post a link on the forum everyone most of the time looks at it. Based on 8-10 second people decide whether it is interesting or not. If you post a unfinished project, people will immediately leave the website and wont even look at the clothes. Nobody cares if you say more designs coming soon, or website is still being developed. You have one opportunity to make the viewer of your brand decide if they like it. Posting a timeline of your progress is monotonous and only annoys everyone. You are like 80% of the people on here, who start their brand then stop after the first season. 

DON'T POST LOOKBOOKS OR WEBSITE LINKS UNLESS YOU ARE FINISHED WITH EVERYTHING.
right, because people want to know if they are going in the right direction or not before they put so much time and effort into something that people arent going to like....maybe you should understand it from another point of view of the people who come up with an idea, want to see if people like it, then make changes from there too. if you are being told pics will come, its because people are trying to figure out how to do it... the criticism your giving has nothing to do with what people want to hear about their product/website. give criticism thats going to help give them a view point like the above comment about SWAG and YOLO....
December 20, 2012 @ 01:46 AM
kinglifeclothing

Only the female images showed up on the website. I'd suggest a more gender neutral name for the company though.
oh yes, very gender neutral. im working on the website right now, i have 3 guys that were used for photos too, putting up now...
December 20, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
bentley

New Brand: http://LoveLifeSwagger.com/
Kazbah: http://www.kazbah.com/search?Keywords=lovelifeswagger
Love Live Swagger are you ASAP Rocky. From a point of view of someone who listens to hip hop, it sounds like the name is copying his mixtape name. Also, swagger is over used similar to YOLO. Especially the name of a new brand you dont want to start off that way. People were upset about 10 Deep doing a YOLO tee, and they have been around forever. Think of a more original name, and change that awful logo. Based on the designs you currently have, it looks like you are going for a Last Kings look. Not a bad thing, just don't be too similar.
Thank you for your feedback, LoveLifeSwagger has been around since November 2008 and we officially launched in June 2009. Are you referring to the 3 icon logo?  
December 20, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
uzidoesit

Preview of custom leather labels.
December 20, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
uzidoesit

Love to know your thoughts...  Not the best timing for Tees, but no time like the present to get yourself out there.

You can visit our koolkidd site for more details...
Not one comment good or bad??
Nice website layout, your product photos need to be revised, the designs remind me of a Johnny Cupcakes look, but lower quality and worse designs. Nothing really is unique, I would never purchase anything from a website were the shopping cart says "Swag Bag".
I know the little things count, but really??  So are you saying, don't be different stick to the norm??
Swag is overused, and is affiliated with swagfags or hypebeasts. There are other ways your can stand out.
i really dont like anything about it. i love simple designs but these are just too big / im not feeling the colorways. and yeah get "swag bag" out of there. really immature.

December 20, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
wantofficial

December 20, 2012 @ 04:30 AM
December 20, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
December 20, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
minsct

The word swagger makes me want to puke up that tuna taco I ate late last night.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

December 20, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
qrct1

www.æterna.net/shop

December 20, 2012 @ 06:51 AM
qrct1

CROOKS be SHOOK

White on Black

Black Text
parasitic

www.æterna.net/shop

Please login first to reply.