Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 11, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
colin_nyc

every single brand on here has such corny names. whats with that? swag and fresh, and weird roman words and letter and greek gods and random ass words that mean something in latin. right? so lame.
December 11, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
flauwekul

every single brand on here has such corny names. whats with that? swag and fresh, and weird roman words and letter and greek gods and random ass words that mean something in latin. right? so lame.
I'm not saying all names are good, but some of them you just have to get used to. I mean a brand like Billionaire Boys Club, in my opinion that name sounds like it is such a wack brand. Or the brand SWAGGER which is a pretty dope brand imo.
December 11, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
HighlyHonored

Damn man ours doesnt have any of that lol

IG: HighlyHonored - Highlyhonored.com

December 11, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
al dente co.

AL DENTE COMPANY.....

EAT A DICK

al dente company // aldenteco.com

December 11, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
cliffordsg

Hey man thanks i appreciate the feedback! I want to introduce a few different types of mens/ women's underwear and eventually i want to be making high end lounge wear.  I am also super into collaborating. I live in Vancouver, and they are made here!

www.cliffordsoftgoods.com

I really like what you are doing. Super dope and definitely original. I may even buy a pair this christmas!

A couple questions. What direction do you see your brand going in? Just one design of underwear? What about the possibility of collaborating with other brands? Are you from Vancouver or are your products just made in Vancouver?

Best of luck my friend.
December 11, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
cliffordsg

Thanks man! Due to my costs the price is $28, hopefully with larger production numbers i can get my costs down. But i feel you, it can be hard to justify but well worth it! The tags are actually printed on the inside, so they are completely tag less (shown here http://instagram.com/p/R1U_JTHnJH/  )! I am going to be marketing these to the 18-30 male crowd who like and will pay for a sleek unique and quality product.

Hey guys!
I would like to introduce my first line of mens underwear! Its an athletic fit boxer brief, made in Vancouver form bamboo cotton.

Let me know what you think of the product/packaging!

Also, what are some things you love/hate about your underwear? And who do you think makes the best mens underwear?

www.cliffordsoftgoods.com
Your stuff is really clean. Fabric looks nice and i like the simplicity of everything. What are you selling them for? Price is always a deal breaker for me with underwear. I have some really nice comfy Tommy ones and Calvin klein but they are $30+ for a pair so i would really only buy one if i was in a store to try them and then not be a repeat customer. Also whats the tag situation like in the back? Nothing worse than an itchy tag lol. Who are you marketing these to? 

Hope that helps! 

Edit: just checked your site. good stuff but unfortunately im not one to spend $33 for a pair of briefs 
December 11, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
cliffordsg

Thanks man! much appreciated!
dude! these undies be straight piff!! good job on these 
i'm tryna step up on my undies game too and yeah what a perfect time to come out with dope undies.
December 12, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
Cokane

everybody who postin in here either got a clothing line or is strongly thinkin bout it, is bout 251 pages thas hella clothing brands only 5 of us gon be successful.. we need to start killin off the the creators of the wacker brands before they sign tht karmaloop contract

don't ride my wave

December 12, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Frank_

Alot of it is work ethic like are you willing to put money into something that you might not profit from for a while? Alot of risk and a lot of lessons...

Lesson I learned so far is never try to order hoodies in November a lot of shit is on back order... And PLAN AHEAD ... I'm gonna try to get my self more on a schedule
December 12, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
Frank_

Alot of it is work ethic like are you willing to put money into something that you might not profit from for a while? Alot of risk and a lot of lessons...

Lesson I learned so far is never try to order hoodies in November a lot of shit is on back order... And PLAN AHEAD ... I'm gonna try to get my self more on a schedule
December 12, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
Jake Ocean

Yo guys,

My brand Distant Light is featured on Fab.com this week. We dropped some new items and restocked some old, all with discounted prices. Let me know what you think! Click here to check it out.

Edit: how the fuck do you post pictures now?

http://www.distantlight.co

December 12, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
HighlyHonored

Yo guys,

My brand Distant Light is featured on Fab.com this week. We dropped some new items and restocked some old, all with discounted prices. Let me know what you think! Click here to check it out.

" target="_blank">]http://i.imgur.com/HR6Y0.png[/IMG]

thats dope.

IG: HighlyHonored - Highlyhonored.com

December 12, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
Broken Bank Clo

def. order winter supplies around summer time. Sometimes the prices differ as well and may  be cheaper depending on who you order from.

Saying goes.
some people plan to fail
some people fail to plan

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

December 12, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
White Walls

I've recently taken the first steps to get my line off the ground. Started with 3 simple designs, including the brand's logo (raglan tee). Keep up with our progress at http://soundisamovement.tumblr.com/ or follow on Twitter @423SIAM

http://nickcrockett.tumblr.com/ http://theweightless.tumblr.com/

December 12, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
awhitehippy

Rotten Goods is a new brand that's been on the works and now making it's debut with 2 shirts. We know it's a small variety, but something is better than nothing. Look forward to much more apparel and don't sleep on us, this is only the beginning.

http://rottengoods.com/

x

December 12, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
ryder

Word. This 100x over. You can have mega cool gear but if you dont know anything about marketing or branding you might as well go home now. I know a guy who has one logo, im not a fan of it personally, but he just puts it on anything and everything and he markets it well and hes sold over 6000 pieces.

The schedule thing is crucial. Every 3 months we have a drop. we have contests and promotions and all that planned out on a calendar to maximize our reach on things. Starting to make a 3 month calendar now to make sure everything gets done on time for our spring line. The way Winter is going ill be sold out of 90% of my stock (minus snapbacks) by christmas. So then we switch our focus to networking and getting custom orders and music videos to make money in the other two months and its been going good. This should be a pretty good year for us considering we have only been doing it for a little over a year.

Also, if something can go wrong, it always fucking does lol. Shipments never come on time, products never look the way you think, photoshoots always take longer etc. Gotta plan for everything to go wrong and always have a backup!

edmflavor.com

December 12, 2012 @ 06:39 AM
minsct

The schedule thing is crucial. Every 3 months we have a drop. we have contests and promotions and all that planned out on a calendar to maximize our reach on things. Starting to make a 3 month calendar now to make sure everything gets done on time for our spring line. The way Winter is going ill be sold out of 90% of my stock (minus snapbacks) by christmas. So then we switch our focus to networking and getting custom orders and music videos to make money in the other two months and its been going good. This should be a pretty good year for us considering we have only been doing it for a little over a year.

Also, if something can go wrong, it always fucking does lol. Shipments never come on time, products never look the way you think, photoshoots always take longer etc. Gotta plan for everything to go wrong and always have a backup!
You sound like you know what your doing. I'm stoked on your guys progression over the past little bit. Gotta represent Canada strong. Keep it up homie!

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

December 12, 2012 @ 11:53 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Word. This 100x over. You can have mega cool gear but if you dont know anything about marketing or branding you might as well go home now. I know a guy who has one logo, im not a fan of it personally, but he just puts it on anything and everything and he markets it well and hes sold over 6000 pieces.

One of my favorite people/brand in this thread. Always speaking the truth.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

December 12, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
al dente co.

everybody who postin in here either got a clothing line or is strongly thinkin bout it, is bout 251 pages thas hella clothing brands only 5 of us gon be successful.. we need to start killin off the the creators of the wacker brands before they sign tht karmaloop contract
Remind me when we should give a fuck about what you say?

December 12, 2012 @ 02:42 PM
al dente co.

It's funny how people come on here talking shit like if this is some battle of the fittest.

We are all here for one reason, to share ideas and opninions, not some competition about who's better or not. Half these little kids who talk smack here are tumblr obsessed, internet personalities. Probably not even older than 15-17 years old.

We (the majority) of us are creating businesses that offer a product.

It's funny the stupid shit these little kids say, makes me think ya'll never had a father figure to teach you how to be a man and mind your own business.

I'm trying to target a whole other market and stay away from the streetwear market. I don't want to have some little hypebeast kid wearing my shit b/c the masses wear it. I want people to wear my shit b/c it looks like a cool fucking design or idea for a shirt. I don't make hyped clothes. I don't make tumblr worthy t shirts.... Now if my brand is highly respected in the streetwear market, then cool. But i'm not about the hype.

Have a backbone and wear something that's nice... not something your favorit e tumblr celeb is wearing. That shit is for the birds and will probably never get you laid.

December 12, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
al dente co.

I've recently taken the first steps to get my line off the ground. Started with 3 simple designs, including the brand's logo (raglan tee). Keep up with our progress at http://soundisamovement.tumblr.com/ or follow on Twitter @423SIAM

I like the 3 circles with the plane shirt a lot...

December 12, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
White Walls

I like the 3 circles with the plane shirt a lot...
Thanks man. That one has been much more popular than the "Feelin' it" tee so far. I tried to keep this first drop simple and clean looking, with my budget in mind, just to start getting the name out. The spring designs have more of a message in mind. I've had a good response locally.

http://nickcrockett.tumblr.com/ http://theweightless.tumblr.com/

December 12, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
cityofsavages

Whats the first step to creating a clothing brand?

Do i first put a copyright for my brand? Need some help...
pay attention k?
lolol

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

December 12, 2012 @ 03:27 PM
cityofsavages

We feature indie brands on our blog http://www.cityofsavages.blogspot.com/ email us at cityofsavages@gmail.com to be featured.

December 12, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
cityofsavages

Dropping this tee soon.

good shit

December 12, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
GUIDE

The first GUIDE Holiday Headwear Collection is now available in our Store.

Featuring 3 weights of beanies for any season - in 3 colors.

Zebra (left)-Lightweight
Heather Grey (middle)-Midweight
Black (right)-Heavyweight

All MADE IN THE USA.

Woven Damask "EYE FOR AN EYE" label on the cuff.

www.guideusa.net

Thank you for your support!

GUIDE/usa www.guideusa.net

December 12, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
me>u

How about Supreme? Im thinkin of makin that my brand's name

instagram: funthera

December 12, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
colin_nyc

you gotta get the "Anvil" tags out of there. shouldve been step 1.
December 12, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
vagabond

does anybody here have experience working with premierfits.com
December 12, 2012 @ 07:16 PM
ryder

does anybody here have experience working with premierfits.com
Stay far far far away yo.

I was quoted 6-8 weeks. Half of my order took 14 weeks to come, the other half they fucked up on, as in, they took my font design, and used a random text instead. I legit JUST got them last week, and i had paid for them LAST march.

They takes WEEKS to reply to simple emails. 

Yes they have good quality, but they have terrible customer service and are totally unreliable. They also dont tell you about their own pfits tags they sew into the hats even when you order your own tags. 

edmflavor.com

Please login first to reply.