Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 11, 2012 @ 12:47 AM
qrct1

Lol how about you give us the money to get it made then. U have to understand that for starting a brand without t-shirts or other casual products, starting a brand is reaally expensive...
Bro you are just like any other dude that want to make a brand cause he thinks he fashionable thanks to tumblr. If you dont got a proper idea why even bother. If you gonna start out and make a brand at least understand whats wack and whats not. All these people should take a good look at how Ronin and Sequence do things
dude they're pretty cool but as far as we know, nobody is really a "ruthless vagabond". -Ronin
and if Sequence really is just "a group of college kids that want to do something they love and maybe be lucky enough to tell their mamas they made it", then I would not think that they would be in it for the right things.

they're designs are killer but they have yet to really establish who they are, who they're target niche is.

Kind of done with all these brands picking their names and then the only thing written on their 'about' is the etymology of their word, like they're trying to get hypothetical with their clothing.

aeterna13.com

December 11, 2012 @ 12:49 AM
qrct1

Hey guys!
I would like to introduce my first line of mens underwear! Its an athletic fit boxer brief, made in Vancouver form bamboo cotton.

Let me know what you think of the product/packaging!

Also, what are some things you love/hate about your underwear? And who do you think makes the best mens underwear?

www.cliffordsoftgoods.com

dude! these undies be straight piff!! good job on these 
i'm tryna step up on my undies game too and yeah what a perfect time to come out with dope undies.

aeterna13.com

December 11, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
shillco

Its been a while since iv visited the forums, just released a new collection wanted to see what you guys thought. 
http://swornsailor.com/

great looking valise/ weekender. rucksack is nice too.

www.shillingfordco.com

December 11, 2012 @ 01:15 AM
mman200

Anyone know the best type of leather to look for to use on hats
Lambskin?
December 11, 2012 @ 01:53 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Whats the first step to creating a clothing brand?

Do i first put a copyright for my brand? Need some help...

December 11, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
minsct

You need to know that everyone takes different steps when creating a brand. First off, spend some time and think of a good name. Be original. Get a website and your social media outlets running. Once you have that, you need to start making clothes. By the time you put out your first few shirts you will probably have an idea of whether or not you want to continue in this industry. You need to know that your stuff isn't going to just pop off and sell out right away. Take time to develop your brand image. Make it authentic, none of this money-hungry bullshit imitations I see so many brands doing. If your in it just for the money, don't even bother starting.

As for copyright. Don't worry about it right away unless your name is crazy generic. Then you probably wont be able to copyright it and you might get into some trouble.

Honestly dude just start being productive. Understand that this industry is full of seriously talented people who are striving to put out better stuff than you. Ask yourself, 'why the fuck would people want to buy my clothes'. Find ways to separate yourself from the pact.  You'll know pretty quick if your passionate about what your doing.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

December 11, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
WatchOutForSelener

You need to know that everyone takes different steps when creating a brand. First off, spend some time and think of a good name. Be original. Get a website and your social media outlets running. Once you have that, you need to start making clothes. By the time you put out your first few shirts you will probably have an idea of whether or not you want to continue in this industry. You need to know that your stuff isn't going to just pop off and sell out right away. Take time to develop your brand image. Make it authentic, none of this money-hungry bullshit imitations I see so many brands doing. If your in it just for the money, don't even bother starting.

As for copyright. Don't worry about it right away unless your name is crazy generic. Then you probably wont be able to copyright it and you might get into some trouble.

Honestly dude just start being productive. Understand that this industry is full of seriously talented people who are striving to put out better stuff than you. Ask yourself, 'why the fuck would people want to buy my clothes'. Find ways to separate yourself from the pact.  You'll know pretty quick if your passionate about what your doing.

Thanks man. I'll give you a shout out when my brand "Swag King" makes it big cool

December 11, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
DannyHH

Thanks man. I'll give you a shout out when my brand "Swag King" makes it big 
Please, please think of a new name first!
December 11, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
WatchOutForSelener

Lol I was just joking.

December 11, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
qrct1

pay attention k?

aeterna13.com

December 11, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
qrct1

Thanks man. I'll give you a shout out when my brand "Swag King" makes it big 
aye yo but real talk if i see a tee that says 'Swag King' i'm copping three

aeterna13.com

December 11, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
mman200

Thinking about doing this as an all over print on the front side of a shirt. Opinions?

http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o748/SupremeBeing__/Sample.jpg
December 11, 2012 @ 04:19 AM
aightyo

how did you make a font letter like the first one. its sick! if you dont mind me asking?
you can find downloadable fonts all over the web... just search for a few and you can find tons of different types of fonts (make sure they are okay to use for resale and not copyrighted or whatever it might be.) but you just download and install whatever it is that suits you and mess around in photoshop.  good luck homie!

edit: a lot of people hand draw their own fonts as well~

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

December 11, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
qrct1

Thinking about doing this as an all over print on the front side of a shirt. Opinions?

TOO TRILL DAMN LOL

aeterna13.com

December 11, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
mman200

TOO TRILL DAMN LOL
I was looking for serious feedback, but okay.
December 11, 2012 @ 04:51 PM
colin_nyc

every single brand on here has such corny names. whats with that? swag and fresh, and weird roman words and letter and greek gods and random ass words that mean something in latin. right? so lame.
December 11, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
flauwekul

every single brand on here has such corny names. whats with that? swag and fresh, and weird roman words and letter and greek gods and random ass words that mean something in latin. right? so lame.
I'm not saying all names are good, but some of them you just have to get used to. I mean a brand like Billionaire Boys Club, in my opinion that name sounds like it is such a wack brand. Or the brand SWAGGER which is a pretty dope brand imo.

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

December 11, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
DannyHH

Damn man ours doesnt have any of that lol
December 11, 2012 @ 08:58 PM
al dente co.

AL DENTE COMPANY.....

EAT A DICK

al dente company // aldenteco.com

December 11, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
cliffordsg

Hey man thanks i appreciate the feedback! I want to introduce a few different types of mens/ women's underwear and eventually i want to be making high end lounge wear.  I am also super into collaborating. I live in Vancouver, and they are made here!

I really like what you are doing. Super dope and definitely original. I may even buy a pair this christmas!

A couple questions. What direction do you see your brand going in? Just one design of underwear? What about the possibility of collaborating with other brands? Are you from Vancouver or are your products just made in Vancouver?

Best of luck my friend.
December 11, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
cliffordsg

Thanks man! Due to my costs the price is $28, hopefully with larger production numbers i can get my costs down. But i feel you, it can be hard to justify but well worth it! The tags are actually printed on the inside, so they are completely tag less (shown here http://instagram.com/p/R1U_JTHnJH/  )! I am going to be marketing these to the 18-30 male crowd who like and will pay for a sleek unique and quality product.

Hey guys!
I would like to introduce my first line of mens underwear! Its an athletic fit boxer brief, made in Vancouver form bamboo cotton.

Let me know what you think of the product/packaging!

Also, what are some things you love/hate about your underwear? And who do you think makes the best mens underwear?

Your stuff is really clean. Fabric looks nice and i like the simplicity of everything. What are you selling them for? Price is always a deal breaker for me with underwear. I have some really nice comfy Tommy ones and Calvin klein but they are $30+ for a pair so i would really only buy one if i was in a store to try them and then not be a repeat customer. Also whats the tag situation like in the back? Nothing worse than an itchy tag lol. Who are you marketing these to? 

Hope that helps! 

Edit: just checked your site. good stuff but unfortunately im not one to spend $33 for a pair of briefs 
December 11, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
cliffordsg

Thanks man! much appreciated!
dude! these undies be straight piff!! good job on these 
i'm tryna step up on my undies game too and yeah what a perfect time to come out with dope undies.
December 12, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
Cokane

everybody who postin in here either got a clothing line or is strongly thinkin bout it, is bout 251 pages thas hella clothing brands only 5 of us gon be successful.. we need to start killin off the the creators of the wacker brands before they sign tht karmaloop contract

Eggplant Foams sz 10 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/219681 BBC CREWNECK, ETC http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193923#3853259

December 12, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
Frank_

Alot of it is work ethic like are you willing to put money into something that you might not profit from for a while? Alot of risk and a lot of lessons...

Lesson I learned so far is never try to order hoodies in November a lot of shit is on back order... And PLAN AHEAD ... I'm gonna try to get my self more on a schedule
December 12, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
Frank_

Alot of it is work ethic like are you willing to put money into something that you might not profit from for a while? Alot of risk and a lot of lessons...

Lesson I learned so far is never try to order hoodies in November a lot of shit is on back order... And PLAN AHEAD ... I'm gonna try to get my self more on a schedule
December 12, 2012 @ 01:22 AM
Jake Ocean

Yo guys,

My brand Distant Light is featured on Fab.com this week. We dropped some new items and restocked some old, all with discounted prices. Let me know what you think! Click here to check it out.

Edit: how the fuck do you post pictures now?

http://www.distantlight.co

December 12, 2012 @ 01:44 AM
DannyHH

Yo guys,

My brand Distant Light is featured on Fab.com this week. We dropped some new items and restocked some old, all with discounted prices. Let me know what you think! Click here to check it out.

" target="_blank">]http://i.imgur.com/HR6Y0.png[/IMG]

thats dope.
December 12, 2012 @ 02:03 AM
Broken Bank Clo

def. order winter supplies around summer time. Sometimes the prices differ as well and may  be cheaper depending on who you order from.

Saying goes.
some people plan to fail
some people fail to plan

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

December 12, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
White Walls

I've recently taken the first steps to get my line off the ground. Started with 3 simple designs, including the brand's logo (raglan tee). Keep up with our progress at http://soundisamovement.tumblr.com/ or follow on Twitter @423SIAM

http://nickcrockett.tumblr.com/ http://theweightless.tumblr.com/

December 12, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
awhitehippy

Rotten Goods is a new brand that's been on the works and now making it's debut with 2 shirts. We know it's a small variety, but something is better than nothing. Look forward to much more apparel and don't sleep on us, this is only the beginning.

http://rottengoods.com/

x

Please login first to reply.