Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 9, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
commonlyused

Dropping this tee soon.

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

December 9, 2012 @ 08:53 PM
qrct1

Been trying out sewing stuff on fitted caps, what u guys think?
FLAUWEKUL™ Facebook
Official website

yo this is fresh

aeterna13.com

December 9, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
qrct1

Dropping this tee soon.

trill

aeterna13.com

December 9, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

all the shit in this thread is so overdone and corny

how bout you guys stop making graphic tees and hats for once and actually make a jacket or some shit

edit: that commonly used shit is looking alright though

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

December 9, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
flauwekul

how bout you guys stop making graphic tees and hats for once and actually make a jacket or some shit

Lol how about you give us the money to get it made then. U have to understand that for starting a brand without t-shirts or other casual products, starting a brand is reaally expensive...

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

December 9, 2012 @ 11:03 PM
minsct

@flauwekul

Hey dude,I like your brand name and your logo, stuff looks cool

One thing. I was just looking through your about page and noticed you say 'estimated in 2011'. If you were referring to the full form of 'est.' then the correct use of the term would be 'established in 2011'.

If you really meant to say estimated, my bad. I just get turned off by bad grammar in brands about pages. I see it far too often. Good luck with the brand.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

December 9, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
jaemznugyen

Thanks! Sorry but that's not a finish product, it just a photoshop mock up. Photoshop mock up just a test to see what it would look like on a tee, in the post I also said that I won't be using cotton or normal material.
make a silk t-shirt and i will cop so fucking hard
December 10, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
princeandprez

@flauwekul

Hey dude,I like your brand name and your logo, stuff looks cool

One thing. I was just looking through your about page and noticed you say 'estimated in 2011'. If you were referring to the full form of 'est.' then the correct use of the term would be 'established in 2011'.

If you really meant to say estimated, my bad. I just get turned off by bad grammar in brands about pages. I see it far too often. Good luck with the brand.
I noticed the same, he's dutch so thats probably why his grammar is off.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

December 10, 2012 @ 01:02 AM
DannyHH

Another drop before our Spring lineup
December 10, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
runnerupapparel

The new Runner Up Winter collection is releasing tonight at 9:00 pm Pacific. Spend over $50 and receive free shipping and gift pack. Use the code FIRST15 at checkout. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and constructive feedback. Check out the drop at www.runnerupapparel.com 

December 10, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
commonlyused

releasing soon

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

December 10, 2012 @ 06:21 AM
jxroguescholars

Your thoughts?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Just had my brand opening on December 2nd so we are finally official.  Here is everything I printed and sold for our release party.  Let me know what you guys think - designs headed in the right direction?  Wrong direction?  This thing is still very new so any input would be greatly appreciated and will help me narrow down my brand for my next release.  Progress is a slow process!

Only thing missing here is our women's tees and beanies.  Still need to get some product shots for then.  I'll post them later. 

We had Zumbi from Zion I perform and we gave him a little care package.  He threw on our Oakland Stomper Tee after his show.  He was dooopppe.  Here is a link to one of the songs he performed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfPuNC1rjNU

Closer look at each garment. 

Rogue Scholars: roguescholarsclothing.com ::::: facebook.com/roguescholars ::::: Professional Screen Printing: apparelcanvas.com

December 10, 2012 @ 07:21 AM
Larry S.

Hungry Human is now available on Karmaloop Kazbah.All the KL kiddies and promo dons can check and support the brand on there too now.Check it out and if you like the gear,rock out with some.Also, if you're eager to give any feedback or requests, I'm always keen to hear them!-h_h-http://www.kazbah.com/browse?VendorId=10566&Pgroup=1

Stay Hungry -h_h-

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

December 10, 2012 @ 07:48 AM
tuesdaygirlfriend

from what i've seen in the past 20, or so, pages, runner up probably has the best line. imo
December 10, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Lol how about you give us the money to get it made then. U have to understand that for starting a brand without t-shirts or other casual products, starting a brand is reaally expensive...
Bro you are just like any other dude that want to make a brand cause he thinks he fashionable thanks to tumblr. If you dont got a proper idea why even bother. If you gonna start out and make a brand at least understand whats wack and whats not. All these people should take a good look at how Ronin and Sequence do things

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

December 10, 2012 @ 12:37 PM
flauwekul

Bro you are just like any other dude that want to make a brand cause he thinks he fashionable thanks to tumblr. If you dont got a proper idea why even bother. If you gonna start out and make a brand at least understand whats wack and whats not. All these people should take a good look at how Ronin and Sequence do things
Have you even read the about page on my website? Believe me I'm not just another tumblr brand. I've been trying out stuff on clothing for a couple years now, it's not something like SELF MADE UK, that is like your typical tumblr brand.

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

December 10, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
nataslives

What's really the first direction/step someone should take when starting a new line?
December 10, 2012 @ 02:38 PM
Lux Vie De Luxe

What do you guys think?

Were a clothing and Lifestyle brand about being and having the best out of life. Our website and blog is www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com. Our Twitter/Instagram is @LuxVieDeLuxe. Our tumblr is www.LuxVieDeLuxe.Tumblr.com. More of our products are on a previous page of this thread.

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

December 10, 2012 @ 04:26 PM
nataslives

^^ That tee is clean bro!
December 10, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
runnerupapparel

@diefasterdarren Thanks man! I appreciate it
December 10, 2012 @ 05:14 PM
NZOO

Wasn't much effort put into this tbh, just another kanye type rip off...

Don't badmind me.

December 10, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
justinsos

Dropped some new stuff today! Check it all out here
www.sinkorswimbrand.com

Please check it out if you have a few minutes

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

December 10, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
oldmajor

Its been a while since iv visited the forums, just released a new collection wanted to see what you guys thought. 
http://swornsailor.com/

Swornsailor.com instagram @swornsailor

December 10, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
cliffordsg

Hey guys!
I would like to introduce my first line of mens underwear! Its an athletic fit boxer brief, made in Vancouver form bamboo cotton.

Let me know what you think of the product/packaging!

Also, what are some things you love/hate about your underwear? And who do you think makes the best mens underwear?

www.cliffordsoftgoods.com
December 10, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
Lux Vie De Luxe

^^ That tee is clean bro!
Thanks homie.

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

December 10, 2012 @ 11:10 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

Have you even read the about page on my website? Believe me I'm not just another tumblr brand. I've been trying out stuff on clothing for a couple years now, it's not something like SELF MADE UK, that is like your typical tumblr brand.
I just read it and looks very corny to be, but if you think your clothing is actually good why dont you post a fit in the WDYWT2012 thread in Off Topic and see how well it gets received

December 10, 2012 @ 11:24 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

niggas salty downvoting this comment cause they got a reality check in a thread just cosigns eachothers shit

December 11, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
minsct

I really like what you are doing. Super dope and definitely original. I may even buy a pair this christmas!

A couple questions. What direction do you see your brand going in? Just one design of underwear? What about the possibility of collaborating with other brands? Are you from Vancouver or are your products just made in Vancouver?

Best of luck my friend.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

December 11, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
ryder

Hey guys!
I would like to introduce my first line of mens underwear! Its an athletic fit boxer brief, made in Vancouver form bamboo cotton.

Let me know what you think of the product/packaging!

Also, what are some things you love/hate about your underwear? And who do you think makes the best mens underwear?

Your stuff is really clean. Fabric looks nice and i like the simplicity of everything. What are you selling them for? Price is always a deal breaker for me with underwear. I have some really nice comfy Tommy ones and Calvin klein but they are $30+ for a pair so i would really only buy one if i was in a store to try them and then not be a repeat customer. Also whats the tag situation like in the back? Nothing worse than an itchy tag lol. Who are you marketing these to? 

Hope that helps! 

Edit: just checked your site. good stuff but unfortunately im not one to spend $33 for a pair of briefs 

edmflavor.com

December 11, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
qrct1

an autobiography of your interests from 2011? laden with grammatical/spelling errors? a lot may be lost in translation so you should at least have a regular speaker have a look at it before you publish it on your site. haha.
not only is it grammatically marred, but just the substance of what is written is just ridiculous - it almost sounds like whoever wrote this (hope this is not you) is mentally inept of staying on topic. just the way the writing frantically leaps with hesitation sounds absurd.
i like your bit on

"the fact that most people these days only wear something because everyone is wearing it, and not just because they like the way it looks or the way if feels. And we don't like that, you should not follow the trend or anything if you don't like the way it looks or don't feel good in it. Or when a designer meant to have a huge concept behind just one little t-shirt. So at FLAUWEKUL™ it's all about the design, and ofcourse there will be concepts behind the designs, but if the concept is really cool but the design is not... you won't find it at FLAUWEKUL™."

although it's pretty incoherent lol, i like what you're going for. and the tiger looks sick.
no hate on the brand. the tiger graphic is genius - you should put it on every kind of merchandise you can think of.
as far as your 'about' page being compared to that of SELF MADE UK... only thing found is a pretty self-inflating FAQ but very coherent, sounds-like-normal-english, english.

aeterna13.com

Please login first to reply.