Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 7, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
Jake Ocean

I'm going to tell you straight up. The word 'fresh' or 'phresh' is completely overdone and just really unoriginal. At first glance I immediately saw that the facebook description says "A click away from your new favorite brand of streetwear". This made me laugh. I don't sense any authenticity or passion here. Just another money hungry business.Sorry to be harsh. Actually, fuck that. I'm not sorry. Good luck.
I saw the name and didn't even want to click it. Phuck that.

http://www.distantlight.co

December 7, 2012 @ 08:51 AM
runnerupapparel

Runner Up just put up a brand new website at www.runnerupapparel.com. We have our first volume of Born To Lose available to stream on our homepage. Born To Lose Volume 1 is an hour long continuous mix that is a first in a series of mixes that will be released every month. We also updated our webstore with previews of all the new product that is dropping on December 9th at 9:00 pm Pacific. You will be able to see product shots in detail as well as pricing. The collection section of our website has also been updated with new lookbook photos of some of the Winter gear. Here are a couple of my favorites.

Stay tuned for the drop December 9th at 9:00 pm Pacific and be sure to checkout the new/updated website www.runnerupapparel.com. If you have any questions send an email to info@runnerupapparel.com
December 7, 2012 @ 09:01 AM
lowlives

damn dude those 5 panels look weak!

www.lowlivesclothing.com IG: lowlivesclothing

December 7, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
runnerupapparel

@lowlives They are a pretty thin ripstop so they are a lot more fitting. 
December 7, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
jackset

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

December 7, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
justinsos

Hey guys! Just thought I'd let you know Im running a secret santa for brands over at another forum called mintees. If you want in chuck me a email. All the details are at this thread!
http://mintees.com/talk/201730-mintees-secret-santa/1/#comment_6357606

Also Im dropping three new items this weekend until our January winter range :p

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

December 7, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
aightyo

This is one of my first few posts here in the forums, but I have been a long-time lurker of the site.  I figured it would definitely help for me to register in here and hopefully receive some positive feedback from a lot of you guys who are already pursuing the same dream that I am chasing.  Starting a brand is definitely a lot of work and nothing to sleep on for sure.  I've started to realize this over the past few months...

Before I introduce you guys to the brand I have started, I'd like to tell you a little about myself and what I am all about.  I am 23 years old, born and raised in Providence, RI and have been skateboarding for 12+ years now.  I have 1-2 years of graphic design experience and I am now going back to school for Business Management to learn a little more about the fundamentals of the business side of things(and it makes a nice back up plan).

Now for the company aspect of things; It is called AIGHTYO! (AIYO for short)  I have started small by printing some stickers with the logo and some others with a website address on them and started to paste them around town and handed some out to the skateboard homies to create a little hype for the up and coming brand.  I have a good friend of mine working on a website for me but for now we just have a temporary page up to let people know that it IS coming.  (no blogspot, bigcartel, etc. type shit)

With this brand I want to give that raw east coast skateboarding vibe but do so with very uplifting spirits.  This is for those who are less fortunate.  Those who have never forgotten their roots.  AIGHTYO! is a brand showing a very strong bond and appreciation for those who are staying true to the dreams of their youth.

I've come to realize presentation is just about everything.  Your image is who you are and what you represent so I have been very careful with that part of this project.  But anyways, check out the temporary webpage, and some of these stickers I have printed and let me know what you think of the work I have done so far.  

http://www.aightyo.com/

(first two stickers below)

Thanks for taking the time to check out my brand and I would appreciate some feedback whether it's positive or not.  Also some input, certain manufacturers to stay away from, any helpful hints/tips, potential collaborations in the future, etc.  Help a homie out!  Thanks guys.

-Steve Faraone
AIGHTYO!

www.aightyo.com // insta: aightyo // twitter: aightyo

December 7, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
Broken Bank Clo

@vega_box any meaning behind the year 1791? Just curious.

1791 was the year the first bank was built in America. Thats why I used that year.

@chadacadabra yeah I'm working on the coloring. The colors on the Mascot are the ones I'm mostly like going to use when I do the full run.

The first sample is for the Debate Team logo
then the mascot
And the College Crest.
I have a BBU Law Seal I'm working on as well and Beanies.
Don't know how much I'm going to put into it because I still don't have a huge following. We'll see after some photo shoots.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

December 7, 2012 @ 09:55 PM
BEENHUSTLINGNINEFOUR

This is one of my first few posts here in the forums, but I have been a long-time lurker of the site.  I figured it would definitely help for me to register in here and hopefully receive some positive feedback from a lot of you guys who are already pursuing the same dream that I am chasing.  Starting a brand is definitely a lot of work and nothing to sleep on for sure.  I've started to realize this over the past few months...

Before I introduce you guys to the brand I have started, I'd like to tell you a little about myself and what I am all about.  I am 23 years old, born and raised in Providence, RI and have been skateboarding for 12+ years now.  I have 1-2 years of graphic design experience and I am now going back to school for Business Management to learn a little more about the fundamentals of the business side of things(and it makes a nice back up plan).

Now for the company aspect of things; It is called AIGHTYO! (AIYO for short)  I have started small by printing some stickers with the logo and some others with a website address on them and started to paste them around town and handed some out to the skateboard homies to create a little hype for the up and coming brand.  I have a good friend of mine working on a website for me but for now we just have a temporary page up to let people know that it IS coming.  (no blogspot, bigcartel, etc. type shit)

With this brand I want to give that raw east coast skateboarding vibe but do so with very uplifting spirits.  This is for those who are less fortunate.  Those who have never forgotten their roots.  AIGHTYO! is a brand showing a very strong bond and appreciation for those who are staying true to the dreams of their youth.

I've come to realize presentation is just about everything.  Your image is who you are and what you represent so I have been very careful with that part of this project.  But anyways, check out the temporary webpage, and some of these stickers I have printed and let me know what you think of the work I have done so far.  

http://www.aightyo.com/

(first two stickers below)

Thanks for taking the time to check out my brand and I would appreciate some feedback whether it's positive or not.  Also some input, certain manufacturers to stay away from, any helpful hints/tips, potential collaborations in the future, etc.  Help a homie out!  Thanks guys.

-Steve Faraone

AIGHTYO!
Not really feeling the name, but I'm liking the message behind it.

hot water

December 8, 2012 @ 01:29 AM
lowlives

@runnerupapparel no doubt dude I like the line.. but my opinion would be get another supplier of panels, the beak is way out of proportion to the actual hat and makes it look like a duck.. 

December 8, 2012 @ 04:34 AM
runnerupapparel

@lowlives Yeah they definitely fit a little different. I was scrambling to source hats because my hat supplier said they weren't going to work with clothing labels anymore. I am currently working with another hat manufacturer on releasing two different camo 5-panels that will be cut sewn and assembled in the US. I will keep you posted on how they turn out. Thanks for the kind words on the rest of my line tho!
December 8, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

^uk five panels arent supposed to mold to your head lmao. THat ish looks so sus @runnerup btw shitty brand name

LMAO LMAO LMAO
December 8, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
jaemznugyen

^uk five panels arent supposed to mold to your head lmao. THat ish looks so sus @runnerup btw shitty brand name
Are you actually gonna contribute something or are you just here to be salty?
December 8, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Are you actually gonna contribute something or are you just here to be salty?
Shut up susass. I gave that dude a tip, wtf do u have to contribute dumbass
December 8, 2012 @ 08:37 PM
KaiLumieres

Please check out my upcoming high end brand!
I will be usually high quality material and many more designs.
This is one of the official t-shirt! 
Also it's just a mock up, work still need to be done and design won't be on a 100% cotton t-shirt. 
http://facebook.com/viciluxury
http://twitter.com/viciluxury
http://viciluxury.tumblr.com/
website coming soon! please support! 

Twitter @KaiLumieres http://LumieresByKai.com Upcoming high end brand.

December 8, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
Lux Vie De Luxe

^ Looks very similar to Black Scale.

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

December 8, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
GetFreshDough

Released the Fresh Dough F/W 2012 line a couple weeks ago. Posted it in the Fresh Dough thread in the "Fashion Brands" section. Had a couple people from the forum hit me up and suggest I post it here if I wanted feedback.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.getfreshdough.com

December 8, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
princeandprez

Released the Fresh Dough F/W 2012 line a couple weeks ago. Posted it in the Fresh Dough thread in the "Fashion Brands" section. Had a couple people from the forum hit me up and suggest I post it here if I wanted feedback.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.getfreshdough.com

I like how you guys cater to a different demographic than the rest of most of the brands on this thread - seems like dudes who listen to TV on the radio and Tame impala would like your stuff. Sick anyway, might buy some.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

December 8, 2012 @ 11:05 PM
chads

Please check out my upcoming high end brand!

I will be usually high quality material and many more designs.

This is one of the official t-shirt! 

Also it's just a mock up, work still need to be done and design won't be on a 100% cotton t-shirt. 
http://facebook.com/viciluxury
http://twitter.com/viciluxury
http://viciluxury.tumblr.com/

website coming soon! please support! 

From the one picture I see it looks fine but if you are going to claim 'high end' then use some nice hangers and not american apparel tees. There's nothing high end about what you have so far other than that you are copying trends of high end brands.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 9, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
Raravez

http://www.barracompany.com/ 

Our lookbook is on the first page of the website. We're still really small but we're trying to work our way up. Opened our web store today, check it out if you'd like.

Cheers. 
December 9, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
bzrk

This is one of my first few posts here in the forums, but I have been a long-time lurker of the site.  I figured it would definitely help for me to register in here and hopefully receive some positive feedback from a lot of you guys who are already pursuing the same dream that I am chasing.  Starting a brand is definitely a lot of work and nothing to sleep on for sure.  I've started to realize this over the past few months...Before I introduce you guys to the brand I have started, I'd like to tell you a little about myself and what I am all about.  I am 23 years old, born and raised in Providence, RI and have been skateboarding for 12+ years now.  I have 1-2 years of graphic design experience and I am now going back to school for Business Management to learn a little more about the fundamentals of the business side of things(and it makes a nice back up plan).Now for the company aspect of things; It is called AIGHTYO! (AIYO for short)  I have started small by printing some stickers with the logo and some others with a website address on them and started to paste them around town and handed some out to the skateboard homies to create a little hype for the up and coming brand.  I have a good friend of mine working on a website for me but for now we just have a temporary page up to let people know that it IS coming.  (no blogspot, bigcartel, etc. type shit)With this brand I want to give that raw east coast skateboarding vibe but do so with very uplifting spirits.  This is for those who are less fortunate.  Those who have never forgotten their roots.  AIGHTYO! is a brand showing a very strong bond and appreciation for those who are staying true to the dreams of their youth.I've come to realize presentation is just about everything.  Your image is who you are and what you represent so I have been very careful with that part of this project.  But anyways, check out the temporary webpage, and some of these stickers I have printed and let me know what you think of the work I have done so far.  http://www.aightyo.com/ (first two stickers below)Thanks for taking the time to check out my brand and I would appreciate some feedback whether it's positive or not.  Also some input, certain manufacturers to stay away from, any helpful hints/tips, potential collaborations in the future, etc.  Help a homie out!  Thanks guys.-Steve Faraone

AIGHTYO! how did you make a font like the one that is first..its sick. if you dont mind me asking?

goon-label.com

December 9, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
bzrk

how did you make a font letter like the first one. its sick! if you dont mind me asking?

goon-label.com

December 9, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
paperboyjim

December 9, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
DannyHH

Anyone know the best type of leather to look for to use on hats
December 9, 2012 @ 05:00 AM
angryco

Hey I stared a clothing and all is going well but it has gotten to big for my local print shop and I am looking for a manufacturer that prints custom shirts and does custom woven labels for our shirt also we need a manufacturer that will produce our hats, jackets and accessory with a professorial feel to them such as custom hang tags on the hats and custom tags/labels and patches on the jackets. Does anyone know of a manufacturer ether over seas or in the USA. 

December 9, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
shillco

Anyone know the best type of leather to look for to use on hats
You should hit up your local tannery and the people you print with might have some connections too.

www.shillingfordco.com

December 9, 2012 @ 08:28 AM
KaiLumieres

From the one picture I see it looks fine but if you are going to claim 'high end' then use some nice hangers and not american apparel tees. There's nothing high end about what you have so far other than that you are copying trends of high end brands.
Thanks! Sorry but that's not a finish product, it just a photoshop mock up. Photoshop mock up just a test to see what it would look like on a tee, in the post I also said that I won't be using cotton or normal material.

Twitter @KaiLumieres http://LumieresByKai.com Upcoming high end brand.

December 9, 2012 @ 08:53 AM
DannyHH

You should hit up your local tannery and the people you print with might have some connections too.
True might go do that. I was looking into vinyls also
December 9, 2012 @ 10:19 AM
lowlives

@getfreshdough what font is that on the 5th picture? the burgundy button sleeve? looks tight

December 9, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
flauwekul

Been trying out sewing stuff on fitted caps, what u guys think?
FLAUWEKUL™ Facebook
Official website

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

Please login first to reply.