Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Dec 09, 2012 @ 05:07
Originally posted by Inactive User
Anyone know the best type of leather to look for to use on hats
You should hit up your local tannery and the people you print with might have some connections too.

www.shillingfordco.com

Dec 09, 2012 @ 08:28
From the one picture I see it looks fine but if you are going to claim 'high end' then use some nice hangers and not american apparel tees. There's nothing high end about what you have so far other than that you are copying trends of high end brands.
Thanks! Sorry but that's not a finish product, it just a photoshop mock up. Photoshop mock up just a test to see what it would look like on a tee, in the post I also said that I won't be using cotton or normal material.

Twitter @KaiLumieres http://LumieresByKai.com Upcoming high end brand.

Dec 09, 2012 @ 08:53
You should hit up your local tannery and the people you print with might have some connections too.
True might go do that. I was looking into vinyls also
Dec 09, 2012 @ 10:19
@getfreshdough what font is that on the 5th picture? the burgundy button sleeve? looks tight

www.lowlivesclothing.com IG: lowlivesclothing

Dec 09, 2012 @ 18:19
removed
Dec 09, 2012 @ 19:25
Dropping this tee soon.

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.cmnlyud.com

Dec 09, 2012 @ 20:57
Dropping this tee soon.

trill

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Dec 09, 2012 @ 21:37
all the shit in this thread is so overdone and corny

how bout you guys stop making graphic tees and hats for once and actually make a jacket or some shit

edit: that commonly used shit is looking alright though

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Dec 09, 2012 @ 22:49
removed
Dec 09, 2012 @ 23:03
@flauwekul

Hey dude,I like your brand name and your logo, stuff looks cool

One thing. I was just looking through your about page and noticed you say 'estimated in 2011'. If you were referring to the full form of 'est.' then the correct use of the term would be 'established in 2011'.

If you really meant to say estimated, my bad. I just get turned off by bad grammar in brands about pages. I see it far too often. Good luck with the brand.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

Dec 09, 2012 @ 23:07
Thanks! Sorry but that's not a finish product, it just a photoshop mock up. Photoshop mock up just a test to see what it would look like on a tee, in the post I also said that I won't be using cotton or normal material.
make a silk t-shirt and i will cop so fucking hard

@ja.emz

Dec 10, 2012 @ 00:57
@flauwekul

Hey dude,I like your brand name and your logo, stuff looks cool

One thing. I was just looking through your about page and noticed you say 'estimated in 2011'. If you were referring to the full form of 'est.' then the correct use of the term would be 'established in 2011'.

If you really meant to say estimated, my bad. I just get turned off by bad grammar in brands about pages. I see it far too often. Good luck with the brand.
I noticed the same, he's dutch so thats probably why his grammar is off.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

Dec 10, 2012 @ 01:02
Another drop before our Spring lineup
Dec 10, 2012 @ 03:53
The new Runner Up Winter collection is releasing tonight at 9:00 pm Pacific. Spend over $50 and receive free shipping and gift pack. Use the code FIRST15 at checkout. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and constructive feedback. Check out the drop at www.runnerupapparel.com 

Dec 10, 2012 @ 04:51
releasing soon

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.cmnlyud.com

Dec 10, 2012 @ 06:21
Your thoughts?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Just had my brand opening on December 2nd so we are finally official.  Here is everything I printed and sold for our release party.  Let me know what you guys think - designs headed in the right direction?  Wrong direction?  This thing is still very new so any input would be greatly appreciated and will help me narrow down my brand for my next release.  Progress is a slow process!

Only thing missing here is our women's tees and beanies.  Still need to get some product shots for then.  I'll post them later. 

We had Zumbi from Zion I perform and we gave him a little care package.  He threw on our Oakland Stomper Tee after his show.  He was dooopppe.  Here is a link to one of the songs he performed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfPuNC1rjNU

Closer look at each garment. 

Rogue Scholars: roguescholarsclothing.com ::::: facebook.com/roguescholars ::::: Professional Screen Printing: apparelcanvas.com

Dec 10, 2012 @ 07:21
Hungry Human is now available on Karmaloop Kazbah.All the KL kiddies and promo dons can check and support the brand on there too now.Check it out and if you like the gear,rock out with some.Also, if you're eager to give any feedback or requests, I'm always keen to hear them!-h_h-http://www.kazbah.com/browse?VendorId=10566&Pgroup=1

Stay Hungry -h_h-

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

Dec 10, 2012 @ 07:48
from what i've seen in the past 20, or so, pages, runner up probably has the best line. imo
Dec 10, 2012 @ 12:37
removed
Dec 10, 2012 @ 13:53
What's really the first direction/step someone should take when starting a new line?
Dec 10, 2012 @ 14:38
(Invalid img)

What do you guys think?

Were a clothing and Lifestyle brand about being and having the best out of life. Our website and blog is www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com. Our Twitter/Instagram is @LuxVieDeLuxe. Our tumblr is www.LuxVieDeLuxe.Tumblr.com. More of our products are on a previous page of this thread.

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

Dec 10, 2012 @ 16:26
^^ That tee is clean bro!
Dec 10, 2012 @ 17:00
@diefasterdarren Thanks man! I appreciate it
Dec 10, 2012 @ 17:14
Wasn't much effort put into this tbh, just another kanye type rip off...

Don't badmind me.

Dec 10, 2012 @ 19:37

Dropped some new stuff today! Check it all out here
www.sinkorswimbrand.com

Please check it out if you have a few minutes

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Holiday 15 out now

Dec 10, 2012 @ 19:43
Its been a while since iv visited the forums, just released a new collection wanted to see what you guys thought. 
http://swornsailor.com/

Swornsailor.com instagram @swornsailor

Dec 10, 2012 @ 19:43
 Hey guys!
I would like to introduce my first line of mens underwear! Its an athletic fit boxer brief, made in Vancouver form bamboo cotton.

Let me know what you think of the product/packaging!

Also, what are some things you love/hate about your underwear? And who do you think makes the best mens underwear?

www.cliffordsoftgoods.com
Dec 10, 2012 @ 20:04
^^ That tee is clean bro!
Thanks homie.

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

Dec 10, 2012 @ 23:24
all the shit in this thread is so overdone and corny

how bout you guys stop making graphic tees and hats for once and actually make a jacket or some shit

edit: that commonly used shit is looking alright though
niggas salty downvoting this comment cause they got a reality check in a thread just cosigns eachothers shit

KB FAM // IG @shin0bi

Dec 11, 2012 @ 00:14

I really like what you are doing. Super dope and definitely original. I may even buy a pair this christmas!

A couple questions. What direction do you see your brand going in? Just one design of underwear? What about the possibility of collaborating with other brands? Are you from Vancouver or are your products just made in Vancouver?

Best of luck my friend.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0