FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
December 5, 2012 @ 10:16 PM
Black Donald Trump

What do you think of mine?

The name is Lux Vie De Luxe. It's a Clothing & Lifestlye brand focused on being, wanting, & having the bery best. Our website and blog is www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com, tumblr is  http://luxviedeluxe.tumblr.com/. Our Twitter/Instagram is @LuxVieDeLuxe.

Heres our Fall'12 Lookbook. Please let us know what you think.

looks like nice, welll made stuff, design feels a bit derivative of armani exchange tho lol no hate just my thoughts
December 5, 2012 @ 10:21 PM
Lux Vie De Luxe

looks like nice, welll made stuff, design feels a bit derivative of armani exchange tho lol no hate just my thoughts
Thank you so much! We've been getting that a lot and we do not want that association.

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

December 6, 2012 @ 12:53 AM
sundeezyy

Check out my brand, Flawless Lifestyle. Its a brand based on originality, simplicity and luxury. Let me know what you think. 

https://www.facebook.com/flawlesslifestyleco

https://www.facebook.com/flawlesslifestyleco

December 6, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
uzidoesit

Premium Oxford Grey Button Up w Pinstripe Detailing
December 6, 2012 @ 02:20 AM
protag0nist

Something we all need to learn from:

Some brands are on HUF's Instagram accusing them of stealing their "Pleasure" idea. Well, first of all its from Newport and you cant get mad if someone else thinks of it. Second, Not everyone knows of every brand and design out there. Its very ignorant to assume HUF just copies a lesser known brand's design. Shit happens, Some concepts/design/ideas will look the same.
Everyone steals and copies designs from everyone in this industry..Just something that needs to be accepted.
December 6, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
protag0nist

Starting a brand out of Boston 

Royalty S/S'13

What you guys think?

Sorry...It's shit. 
December 6, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
protag0nist

That packaging....Fuckin on point.
December 6, 2012 @ 05:29 AM
keepit100g

@luxviedeluxe - your product photo has the photographer's watermark on it. i don't know what kind of agreement you guys have but that shits gotta go. its distracting/unnecessary 
December 6, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
touchdowntodd

BRk second t design is a cop for me if not too much $$$

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

December 6, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
welchy3

QUICK SNAP OF OUR CAMO WINDBREAKER ONLINE NOW 

THOUGHTS ? 
www.setstore.co.uk 
SET kills it with this 
December 6, 2012 @ 06:37 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Sorry...It's shit. 
dat post count lyfe wont make it. My shits btr then anything ud ever make
December 6, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
Broken Bank Clo

We dropped our Winter line today! We actually did two line, a Varsity line, and a Signature Series. Both with a different Vibe and feel and they each have their own lookbook videos we shot!Linky
I'm hatin' on those sweaters right now.
Shits clean bro.
Varsity Hoodie and Distressed F are clean

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

December 6, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
t8ankyun

Our Canada Goose Outlet store online complete collections of top-class goods for both females and males with authentic quality.You can easily pick up any Canada Goose Parka or any other Canada Goose Jackets to experience outdoor sporting life.Now Canada Goose Expedition Outlet provide for a wide range of options to make a good contrast or keeping you warm everyday.Hurry to buy it!www.canadagoosejacketoutletx.orgCanada Goose Sale online offers you the best high quality parka and jackets with wholesale price.Professional Canada Goose Outlet Sale,website has the most durable and qualitied canada goose vest at discount price.Free Shipping & Fast Delivery!I personally thought the same until I came face to face with a Canada Goose at a bargain price in a Canada Goose Outlet.The Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Parka will become the mainstream of the fashion tendency.www.canadagooseoutletssale.comTop quality Canada Goose Sale at cheap,fast free delivery.Cheap Canada Goose Expedition Parka online,discount Canada Goose Jacket Sale,free shipping all over the world,traditional,style and warm.Canada Goose Trillium Parka is understood as a slimmer and trendy edition, ideal for your city.www.canadagoosecasales.comNo matter malls or online stores,Isabel Marant shoes can be seen,Isabelle Marant became fashionable in 2012.Shop the latest Isabel Marant products and sees the hand by a global community of independent trendsetters and stylists picked.Isabel Marant Sneakers are suitable for indoor and outdoor activities perfectly,it is not only a statement sports-luxe style,they are status symbols as well.www.isabellemarantfrance.comCoach Outlet had become more popular and well-known at the home and abroad market.Here is our Home Page,come take a look.www.coachoutletsaws.infoIn our Coach Outlet,all the Coach Outlet Online,Coach Outlet Online Store cheap and rapid transportation.We here you need,Click Here in.www.coachoutletonline-2u.comBelieve it or not,the Hermes Bag will always play as the shining stars in the luxury brand field.There is no doubt that Hermes Birkin Bag is known to everyone.It is a classic.Hermes Bag Outlet shop provided the purpose of all high-quality leather bags during the day and night.www.hermesbagsoutlets.infoOn our Hermes Outlet shop with free shipping,welcome to buy highest quality Hermes Birkin Bag and Kelly Bag at lowest prices on our professional hermes online shop.Made from the black exotic-looking leather material,adorned with high-shine gold-tone hardware,this Hermes Birkin is a versatile piece,without a doubt,so it would keep its chic and work with whatever colors and types ensembles you wear.www.hermesoutlets2u.com
December 6, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
Krak Baby

Started a brand out of Cairo, Egypt called KRAK BABY. The streetwear culture doesn't really exist here so I haven't been able to get much relevant feedback, hoping you guys would be able to take a look and give me your take on what I'm doing. Thanks!
www.krakbaby.com
www.facebook.com/krakbaby
twitter.com/krak_baby
krakbaby.tumblr.com

www.KRAKBABY.com

December 6, 2012 @ 08:17 AM
Broken Bank Clo

I made some hard samples of my Broken Bank University stuff. Working on getting the color matching down but here is a quick look of the Fall/Winter stuff I have been working on.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

December 6, 2012 @ 06:52 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

This thread is gay and full of nobodies tryna make a brand LMAO #Lifewontmakeit #NoSwag #BrokenBankisHorrible
#KrakBabyGay

#RoyaltyFTWcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool
December 6, 2012 @ 06:55 PM
protag0nist

This thread is gay and full of nobodies tryna make a brand LMAO #Lifewontmakeit #NoSwag #BrokenBankisHorrible

#KrakBabyGay

#RoyaltyFTW
Loser.
December 6, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Loser.
Dat Life Wont Make it. Just joined HB LMAO. Susass
December 6, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
Krak Baby

#KrakBabyGay#RoyaltyFTW
This thread is for people"Starting a New Line/Brand"If we were somebodies then we wouldn't be on this thread now would we?

www.KRAKBABY.com

December 6, 2012 @ 07:22 PM
DannyHH

#KrakBabyGay

#RoyaltyFTW

December 6, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
guru1

https://www.facebook.com/PhreshApparel?ref=hl Can you guys check this brand out, it is up and coming, it has real potential!
December 6, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
chads

nevermind.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 6, 2012 @ 11:35 PM
chads

I made some hard samples of my Broken Bank University stuff. Working on getting the color matching down but here is a quick look of the Fall/Winter stuff I have been working on.the designs are solid but the contrast between the pink and the blue is really low especially if its not seen up close. I would suggest making one or both of the colors darker.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 7, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Thread is so weak, no1 is buying any1s shit here. Especially High Honored LMAO

December 7, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
protag0nist

Dat Life Wont Make it. Just joined HB LMAO. Susass
Haha, you and your little Burger King hat..So Cute.
December 7, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Haha, you and your little Burger King hat..So Cute.
? #SUS
December 7, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
shillco

@guru1 You need better images for your shirts. Crop/ resize the images so you can see the whole tee on your website. I'd considered a different background than laying them on grass too. Like a nice wood floor or just photoshop it.

@vega_box any meaning behind the year 1791? Just curious.

www.shillingfordco.com

December 7, 2012 @ 04:52 AM
minsct

https://www.facebook.com/PhreshApparel?ref=hl Can you guys check this brand out, it is up and coming, it has real potential!
I'm going to tell you straight up. The word 'fresh' or 'phresh' is completely overdone and just really unoriginal. At first glance I immediately saw that the facebook description says "A click away from your new favorite brand of streetwear". This made me laugh. I don't sense any authenticity or passion here. Just another money hungry business.

Sorry to be harsh. Actually, fuck that. I'm not sorry.

Good luck.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

December 7, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
qrct1

how long did it take to think of your name come up with designs and do ur website man

aeterna13.com

December 7, 2012 @ 05:39 AM
Lux Vie De Luxe

@luxviedeluxe - your product photo has the photographer's watermark on it. i don't know what kind of agreement you guys have but that shits gotta go. its distracting/unnecessary 
Understood

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

Please login first to reply.