Starting a brand out of Boston 

Royalty S/S'13

What you guys think?
Sorry...It's shit. 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 02:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
That packaging....Fuckin on point.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:29
@luxviedeluxe - your product photo has the photographer's watermark on it. i don't know what kind of agreement you guys have but that shits gotta go. its distracting/unnecessary 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 05:32
BRk second t design is a cop for me if not too much $$$

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:35

QUICK SNAP OF OUR CAMO WINDBREAKER ONLINE NOW 

THOUGHTS ? 
www.setstore.co.uk 
SET kills it with this 
Dec 06, 2012 @ 06:37
Sorry...It's shit. 
dat post count lyfe wont make it. My shits btr then anything ud ever make
Dec 06, 2012 @ 07:25
We dropped our Winter line today! We actually did two line, a Varsity line, and a Signature Series. Both with a different Vibe and feel and they each have their own lookbook videos we shot!Linky
I'm hatin' on those sweaters right now.
Shits clean bro.
Varsity Hoodie and Distressed F are clean

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Dec 06, 2012 @ 08:09
Started a brand out of Cairo, Egypt called KRAK BABY. The streetwear culture doesn't really exist here so I haven't been able to get much relevant feedback, hoping you guys would be able to take a look and give me your take on what I'm doing. Thanks!
www.krakbaby.com
www.facebook.com/krakbaby
twitter.com/krak_baby
krakbaby.tumblr.com

www.KRAKBABY.com

Dec 06, 2012 @ 08:17
I made some hard samples of my Broken Bank University stuff. Working on getting the color matching down but here is a quick look of the Fall/Winter stuff I have been working on.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Dec 06, 2012 @ 18:52
This thread is gay and full of nobodies tryna make a brand LMAO #Lifewontmakeit #NoSwag #BrokenBankisHorrible
#KrakBabyGay

#RoyaltyFTWsmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
Dec 06, 2012 @ 18:55
This thread is gay and full of nobodies tryna make a brand LMAO #Lifewontmakeit #NoSwag #BrokenBankisHorrible

#KrakBabyGay

#RoyaltyFTW
Loser.
Dec 06, 2012 @ 19:08
Loser.
Dat Life Wont Make it. Just joined HB LMAO. Susass
Dec 06, 2012 @ 19:21

#KrakBabyGay#RoyaltyFTW
This thread is for people"Starting a New Line/Brand"If we were somebodies then we wouldn't be on this thread now would we?

www.KRAKBABY.com

Dec 06, 2012 @ 19:22

#KrakBabyGay

#RoyaltyFTW
Dec 06, 2012 @ 19:42
https://www.facebook.com/PhreshApparel?ref=hl Can you guys check this brand out, it is up and coming, it has real potential!
Dec 06, 2012 @ 23:33
nevermind.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Dec 06, 2012 @ 23:35
I made some hard samples of my Broken Bank University stuff. Working on getting the color matching down but here is a quick look of the Fall/Winter stuff I have been working on.the designs are solid but the contrast between the pink and the blue is really low especially if its not seen up close. I would suggest making one or both of the colors darker.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Dec 07, 2012 @ 01:33
Thread is so weak, no1 is buying any1s shit here. Especially High Honored LMAO

Dec 07, 2012 @ 02:11

Dat Life Wont Make it. Just joined HB LMAO. Susass
Haha, you and your little Burger King hat..So Cute.
Dec 07, 2012 @ 03:35
Haha, you and your little Burger King hat..So Cute.
? #SUS
Dec 07, 2012 @ 04:24
@guru1 You need better images for your shirts. Crop/ resize the images so you can see the whole tee on your website. I'd considered a different background than laying them on grass too. Like a nice wood floor or just photoshop it.

@vega_box any meaning behind the year 1791? Just curious.

www.shillingfordco.com

Dec 07, 2012 @ 04:52
https://www.facebook.com/PhreshApparel?ref=hl Can you guys check this brand out, it is up and coming, it has real potential!
I'm going to tell you straight up. The word 'fresh' or 'phresh' is completely overdone and just really unoriginal. At first glance I immediately saw that the facebook description says "A click away from your new favorite brand of streetwear". This made me laugh. I don't sense any authenticity or passion here. Just another money hungry business.

Sorry to be harsh. Actually, fuck that. I'm not sorry.

Good luck.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

Dec 07, 2012 @ 05:09
how long did it take to think of your name come up with designs and do ur website man

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

Dec 07, 2012 @ 05:39
@luxviedeluxe - your product photo has the # watermark on it. i don't know what kind of agreement you guys have but that shits gotta go. its distracting/unnecessary 
Understood

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

Dec 07, 2012 @ 05:42
I'm going to tell you straight up. The word 'fresh' or 'phresh' is completely overdone and just really unoriginal. At first glance I immediately saw that the facebook description says "A click away from your new favorite brand of streetwear". This made me laugh. I don't sense any authenticity or passion here. Just another money hungry business.Sorry to be harsh. Actually, fuck that. I'm not sorry. Good luck.
I saw the name and didn't even want to click it. Phuck that.

http://www.distantlight.co

Dec 07, 2012 @ 08:51
Runner Up just put up a brand new website at www.runnerupapparel.com. We have our first volume of Born To Lose available to stream on our homepage. Born To Lose Volume 1 is an hour long continuous mix that is a first in a series of mixes that will be released every month. We also updated our webstore with previews of all the new product that is dropping on December 9th at 9:00 pm Pacific. You will be able to see product shots in detail as well as pricing. The collection section of our website has also been updated with new lookbook photos of some of the Winter gear. Here are a couple of my favorites.

Stay tuned for the drop December 9th at 9:00 pm Pacific and be sure to checkout the new/updated website www.runnerupapparel.com. If you have any questions send an email to info@runnerupapparel.com
Dec 07, 2012 @ 09:01
damn dude those 5 panels look weak!

www.lowlivesclothing.com IG: lowlivesclothing

Dec 07, 2012 @ 09:11
@lowlives They are a pretty thin ripstop so they are a lot more fitting. 
Dec 07, 2012 @ 15:25

NEW SHOTS What are people thinking ? 
www.setstore.co.uk 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Set/242671629113331

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

Dec 07, 2012 @ 16:19
Hey guys! Just thought I'd let you know Im running a secret santa for brands over at another forum called mintees. If you want in chuck me a email. All the details are at this thread!
http://mintees.com/talk/201730-mintees-secret-santa/1/#comment_6357606

Also Im dropping three new items this weekend until our January winter range :p

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Holiday 15 out now

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.