Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 4, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
ryder

New Winter line releasing online at www.runnerupapparel.com December 9th at 9:00 pm and in retailers December 10th in limited quantities.

Looks kinda like Us Versus Them

Edit: wtf is with this new forum system. It blows chunks.

edmflavor.com

December 4, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
runnerupapparel

@bricktop I love the rolling stones and really like their licks logo which is why I wanted to do a tee paying tribute to them. It's one of the only logo flips I will probably ever do. The paint it black is an obvious Rolling Stones reference.

@ryder The only similarity I see is the lightning bolt. It's one line of a sans serif type as opposed to stacked script type with a lightning bolt style cross on the T. Thanks for the feedback though.
December 4, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
tuesdaygirlfriend

i really like this raglan. what blanks are they printed on?
December 4, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
mobbyluii

I began this project back in 2008 when I was a freshman. It all began with some sketches that were going to be on some hats. Over time, I wanted to expand than just making hats and decided that I would start a small brand. 4 years later, I began production of the Hard Knoxx clothing company and slowly, my small dream is becoming a reality. During the last 4 years, I have expanded my knowledge on street wear cultures and used that into constructing this brand. I have the support from my city and im looking to expand the brand to a national scale and eventually, work my way to being one of the most respected companies in the industry.  I am sharing this with HB because I have been a member since last year and I have enjoyed being a member since then. The members and the staff of this forum have always made it a enjoyable environment to come and talk about clothes and more! That is why I have come here to share my clothing brand that will be releasing in spring of 2013. Hopefully, I can get the support from all you fellow HB'rs and you guys can support and help my brand get its feet off the ground during its inaugural years!
Thanks so much! Make sure to check out the website!The Spring/Summer Collection will drop February 2013.Lookbook coming soon.
Also, please make sure to follow our twitter page below to stay tuned to future updates and teasers.
Thanks to all who support small brands!

www.hardknoxxco.com
Twitter

Here is the first teaser for the Spring/Summer 2013 Collection
Spring/Summer 2013 Teaser

IG: @mobbyluii

December 4, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
nwlifestyle

I like the meaning of the brand. The first shirt isn't amazing but it def isn't bad at all. It does draw your attention cause there is a lot of detail. I also think the second design can be promising!
December 4, 2012 @ 07:48 PM
mobbyluii

Thanks for the feedback man!^^ I appreciate it. Ya, the first shirt is just the logo tee pretty much to introduce the logo/brand. Second and third tee are looking real nice in person. There is still some pieces and accesories that havnt been previewed. Follow the twitter to stay updated with all the release info and previews! Thanks again

December 4, 2012 @ 10:46 PM
Lux Vie De Luxe

What do you think of mine?

The name is Lux Vie De Luxe. It's a Clothing & Lifestlye brand focused on being, wanting, & having the bery best. Our website and blog is www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com, tumblr is  http://luxviedeluxe.tumblr.com/. Our Twitter/Instagram is @LuxVieDeLuxe.

Heres our Fall'12 Lookbook. Please let us know what you think.

Nothing But Excellence. www.LuxVieDeLuxe.com

December 4, 2012 @ 10:49 PM
Lux Vie De Luxe

Thanks for the feedback man!^^ I appreciate it. Ya, the first shirt is just the logo tee pretty much to introduce the logo/brand. Second and third tee are looking real nice in person. There is still some pieces and accesories that havnt been previewed. Follow the twitter to stay updated with all the release info and previews! Thanks again
Bro your stuff looks great, keep grinding. Hopefully we can work together in the future. 

December 5, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
runnerupapparel

Whats up,So I had my friend make me a new logo for my site and I wanted to see what everyone thinks of it. Let me know if you like the new logo or if you don't. Constructive criticism is good, and I want to hear all your opinnions. I tried to keep the logo bold, yet simple, while still keeping a bit of an LA flare to it. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.http://i49.tinypic.com/kxms2.jpgwww.SWGNT.com
I like the logo a lot. I think it is definitely solid and has that LA feel.
December 5, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
DuttyArash

confusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused
December 5, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
DannyHH

Something we all need to learn from:
Some brands are on HUF's Instagram accusing them of stealing their "Pleasure" idea. Well, first of all its from Newport and you cant get mad if someone else thinks of it. Second, Not everyone knows of every brand and design out there. Its very ignorant to assume HUF just copies a lesser known brand's design. Shit happens, Some concepts/design/ideas will look the same.
December 5, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
lowlives

@swgntla mate that logo seems to be a rip off of blvd supply/jfive..

www.lowlivesclothing.com IG: lowlivesclothing

December 5, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
chads

Whats up,

So I had my friend make me a new logo for my site and I wanted to see what everyone thinks of it. Let me know if you like the new logo or if you don't. Constructive criticism is good, and I want to hear all your opinnions. I tried to keep the logo bold, yet simple, while still keeping a bit of an LA flare to it. Looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

http://i49.tinypic.com/kxms2.jpg

www.SWGNT.com
The site/name isn't my thing but I do really dig the new logo, its simple yet it still really captures that Cali vibe that you were shooting for. Good job!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

December 5, 2012 @ 03:50 AM
December 5, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
ryder

We dropped our Winter line today! We actually did two line, a Varsity line, and a Signature Series. Both with a different Vibe and feel and they each have their own lookbook videos we shot!

Linky

edmflavor.com

December 5, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
hkeys

Something we all need to learn from:

Some brands are on HUF's Instagram accusing them of stealing their "Pleasure" idea. Well, first of all its from Newport and you cant get mad if someone else thinks of it. Second, Not everyone knows of every brand and design out there. Its very ignorant to assume HUF just copies a lesser known brand's design. Shit happens, Some concepts/design/ideas will look the same.
Haha for real. That was the first design we made a year ago, but it said Divided Minds Pleasure. We just liked the font. I came across Freedminds "Pleasure" tee in white which HUF made too. I personally don't see the design as very original to begin with now so other brands our bound to flip it in some way. Sure others have done it too, there's always going to be logo flips. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

December 5, 2012 @ 05:36 AM
mobbyluii

Bro your stuff looks great, keep grinding. Hopefully we can work together in the future. 
damn G, thanks I appreciate it alot. And definately we shall collab one day!

December 5, 2012 @ 05:59 AM
DannyHH

Haha for real. That was the first design we made a year ago, but it said Divided Minds Pleasure. We just liked the font. I came across Freedminds "Pleasure" tee in white which HUF made too. I personally don't see the design as very original to begin with now so other brands our bound to flip it in some way. Sure others have done it too, there's always going to be logo flips. 
Haha yeah atleast yours was different. 
December 5, 2012 @ 07:15 AM
qrct1

We dropped our Winter line today! We actually did two line, a Varsity line, and a Signature Series. Both with a different Vibe and feel and they each have their own lookbook videos we shot!

Linky
are your hoodies from cyc?

aeterna13.com

December 5, 2012 @ 08:16 AM
tuesdaygirlfriend

i've gotten a lot of reconition on tumblr for this tee that just says no feels:

but hardly any on these joy division renditioned ramones tees that i just released:

i thought the hipsters would be all over it, by now.
let me know what you guys think.
December 5, 2012 @ 11:45 AM
snyarf

Hmm pretty decent shit
December 5, 2012 @ 06:57 PM
Krak Baby

My clothing line is called Xsociety and we released our first season on 11.11.12

I was just looking to get some feedback etc.

You can check us out more on twitter/ig @xsociety757

These are our first releases..
The arabic tee is dope as hell. You should get a website where people can learn more about the brand.

www.KRAKBABY.com

December 5, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
jackset

QUICK SNAP OF OUR CAMO WINDBREAKER ONLINE NOW 
THOUGHTS ? 
www.setstore.co.uk 

Instagram: set_store #stayset www.setstore.co.uk

December 5, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Starting a brand out of Boston 
Royalty S/S'13
What you guys think?
December 5, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
ryder

are your hoodies from cyc?
Not cyc no, but all of our outwear is Made in Canada Heres some more pics of our Varsity hoodie we dropped yesterday.

http://www.edmflavor.com/products-page/winter2012/varsity-hoodie-grey-red/

edmflavor.com

December 5, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
SHARKlN

Looks like a straight dertbag/strayrats/burma lift with name inspiration from supreme tbh
December 5, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Looks like a straight dertbag/strayrats/burma lift with name inspiration from supreme tbh
@sharkin my shit?
December 5, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
SHARKlN

yeah dude, it sucks. 

just giving honest feedback
December 5, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

I feel you, goodlooks appreciate the response, Im just looking for opinions.

These would just be on graphic tees or wtv, but Id like to see if I could put out a pullover rain type jackets w embroidery too
December 5, 2012 @ 10:06 PM
Lux Vie De Luxe

What did you guys think of mine? (Previous page)

Please login first to reply.