Yeezus

Just released:

www.goldlinefashion.co.uk
December 1, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
Yeezus

Nappa leather pocket sweatshirts now available @ www.goldlinefashion.co.uk

December 1, 2012 @ 04:14 PM
AreteBrand

@unscenefuture those smurf stickers are dope, you using that design on any clothing?

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

December 1, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
AreteBrand

@twincolumn definitely let me know too about that camera, been looking into that one

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

December 1, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
Jake Ocean

Thought I would put this here. Pretty excited to be on Fab in a couple weeks on December 11th. We're gonna be dropping some new items along with restocking some old, with some crazy low prices.

http://www.distantlight.co

December 1, 2012 @ 05:34 PM
shillco

@rashaun I'm not very HB but just an admirer of the style and eye for design (and simplicity). So take this for what it's worth. The logo seems a bit off/ unbalanced to me. There's definitely too much going on in the first image. I'd play around with eye and triangle image, maybe not have the eye touching the sides of the triangle. Also, play around with thickness of the stroke.

And, I try a different font too. The ampersand is cool (maybe use that font for that) but the typewriter look just reminds me of a term paper.

The we are not like kind of bothers me too but I'm not HB and if it works/ sells, leave it.

@yeezus looks like you still have the American Apparel tags in the sweaters. Have you thought about screening your tags or having them sewn it. Shouldn't cost that much more and would make your sweaters perfect. Anyway, very nice work.

www.shillingfordco.com

December 1, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
carrot

Decided to make a small investment into a camera to boost our presentation. Here's a small flick I took that features our stickers.

Nice
December 1, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
-x

There has been a shift in consciousness.
TenthmuseBC

http://tenthmusebc.com

December 1, 2012 @ 07:00 PM
jarrelsylvers

Hey guys this is a repost of my brand. Check out the pics and give me some fresh feedback on my site: afloatco.com and of the line in general.

My Own Boss Tee

The Ambitious Sweater

The Dreamers Tee

Afloat Logo Tee

Check out the entire lookbook here

Thanks in advance guys

afloatcoclothing.com l @AfloatCo l afloatcoclothing.tumblr.com

December 1, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
paperboyjim

December 1, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
paperboyjim

Oops double post
December 1, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
nickeff412

this post has been deleted
December 1, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
qrct1

what is set.
what does that mean
what is that supposed to mean to me haha
i see the site and i know they mean business (everything on point except the name),
but lol wtf am i wearing if my hoodie says 'set'..

everybody here has crazy ass long names it just kinda takes me off 'set' lolllllllll
seems like we have a 'set' of problems to figure out here
real talk we have a brand called flauwekul - and its copyrighted haha

idk i'm just intrigued by the insane diversity of name choices you guys have come up with it's just awesome.
shouts out to the new brands.

www.æterna.net/shop

December 1, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
tuesdaygirlfriend

This is the promo-tee for my clothing label, i sold this for the price that I bought it to friends and fam.

Please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
W.FLAUWEKULCLOTHING.COM

nice design man, but i'm not feeling the website name on the design. i feel like it throws the whole idea of the shirt off.

the name kinda reminds me of mishka for some reason. i guess it's the combination of those letters. not a bad thing. just my observation.

good shit.
December 1, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
freedonutsfresh

[/img]

Check out my new custom snapbacks I just got made Ebay@freedonutsfresh
December 2, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
shillco

@jarrelsylvers If I were you I'd drop the text based tees and focus on your yacht/ sail triangle design. For some reason I like it and find it interesting and you could do some cool design/ prints with it. I would drop the company (co.) part of your name. Afloat Company Clothing is a bit of a mouthful (and seems redundant). I think a few people have mentioned that before.

I'd build the brand around nautical references instead of building the brand for entrepreneurs. Don't know many people in start-ups that would drop 30 for a tee or 45 for a sweater (that they probably couldn't wear to a meet). Anyway, if the brand is working forget everything I wrote but you could do some cool Mondrian type designs with the sailboat tee.

www.shillingfordco.com

December 2, 2012 @ 08:43 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Decided to make a small investment into a camera to boost our presentation. Here's a small flick I took that features our stickers.

Nice

Thanks fam.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

December 2, 2012 @ 09:19 AM
cliffordsg

December 2, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
youthstreetwear

Hey I am new to this whole forum! I am currently working with my new brand called You┼h Street Wear and would love some feedback. Be as honest as possible. I will def appreciate all feedback. Thanks.
Here is my website: http://www.youthstreetwear.us/

Here is our LOGO TShirts

AND OUR POPULAR ODD FUTURE/MELLOWHYPE INSPIRED SHIRT
December 2, 2012 @ 02:13 PM
youthstreetwear

flauwekul I think your logo is dope! The best thing is to keep it simple and something that would catch the viewers eyes as to where if they were to go through out their day, they would still remember it. Only suggestion is they eye looks a little to clip arty to me if that make sense, if I were you I would go with that old dollar bill type eye. That is just my opinion, I think it would flow with your design and not stick out so much. If you get what I mean. But other than that it is dope! Can't wait to see your designs.
December 2, 2012 @ 02:18 PM
PacificRoots

About Us:
Pacific Roots is an online web and local retail store, located in American Samoa. The shop offers a wide range of items from island accessories, customized hats, local crafts, clothes and more pacific themed products.

How We Started:
Due to geographic isolation in the Pacific Region, our island artists are often unexposed to the outside world. Through the internet, however, the talent of island artists can be shared. Thus, Pacific Roots was created to expose native art forms to consumers worldwide, while providing an income to local island artists.

Hand Painted Hats:

Custom Sewn Hats:

Facebook: Pacific Roots Apparel

www.PacificRoots.com Hypebeast members take 20% off w/code: HYPEBEAST

December 2, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
PacificRoots

Double Post

www.PacificRoots.com Hypebeast members take 20% off w/code: HYPEBEAST

December 2, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
tuesdaygirlfriend

Recruits is a lifestyle brand that is inspired by a global perspective on urban culture, music, art, and everyday living.

Our slogan captures the essence of simplicity: “Everyday Living.” We want to put an emphasis on the aspects of daily life with a twist of positivity, motivation, and push your imagination beyond limits. Recruits is a society that defines those who live to aspire and become greater than they are.

A Recruit is one who is pushed by earth’s greater forces to realize their true calling in life. The Recruit listens to their heart to chase after what they truly desire in life. Recruits is a universal culture that galvanizes individuals to reach their ultimate potential. Fueled with passion and the dedication to excellence & creativity, we propel one to become a contributing member to society through design aesthetics.

Here are some of our products we have done just recently

right on. i'm feeling a 90'sesque vibe to the whole thing, which i dig quite a bit.
December 2, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
tuesdaygirlfriend

@recruits i'm kinda getting this 90's esque vibe with the whole thing, but i'm feelin it man
December 2, 2012 @ 08:20 PM
tuesdaygirlfriend

yo wtf. why can't i see my posts on this thread? if this ends up getting posted, don't suspend me or whatever. swear, i'm not spamming.
December 2, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
onlytheflyest

Just asking a little advice from you guys.

1.whats the most important thing that comes first about starting a clothing line?
2.whats the best way to get your product printed ?
December 2, 2012 @ 10:08 PM
jarrelsylvers

@shillco thanks for the feedback!

afloatcoclothing.com l @AfloatCo l afloatcoclothing.tumblr.com

December 2, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
runnerupapparel

New Winter line releasing online at www.runnerupapparel.com December 9th at 9:00 pm and in retailers December 10th in limited quantities.

December 3, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
tuesdaygirlfriend

just released more shirts to pre-order

Please login first to reply.