Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 28, 2012 @ 03:25 PM
AreteBrand

It'd be helpful if people just gave some honest opinions instead of thumbing everything down. It's kind of stupid.

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

November 28, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
AreteBrand

@flyathanaverage

That website...you have to clean that site up man, looks like there was no effort put into it. Take off the repeating wallpaper, change the header picture, and then just try to make it look professional man. If you need any help, shoot us a message or just google for some themes. Where are you hosting your site?

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

November 28, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
Argot Alexa

Video Lookbook,opinions?

all you really demonstrated about the apollo lifestyle is that:
- you guys hang out with girls
- yall real chill with the police
- and one of you know how to ride a skateboard

I have to agree with you on this. Its just like anyother brand with nothng behind it.

Sorry you feel this way, we'll drop something so you know what we're about.

What are you guys about?

www.theargotiers.com

November 28, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
liftedcity

@apollolifestyle I like the idea but the shirts could be a bit better, they look abit amateur to be honest. However, if you fix up the "my pair is better" shirt you could get big rather quickly...look at sneaktip I remember they started off with one shirt in 07 and that was popular enough to make them big.

Tell me what you think of my logo on page 243, I'd appreciate it.
November 28, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
AreteBrand

@apollolifestyle I like the idea but the shirts could be a bit better, they look abit amateur to be honest. However, if you fix up the "my pair is better" shirt you could get big rather quickly...look at sneaktip I remember they started off with one shirt in 07 and that was popular enough to make them big.

Tell me what you think of my logo on page 243, I'd appreciate it.

That's not my brand, it's @flyathanaverage

November 28, 2012 @ 05:00 PM
AreteBrand

Video Lookbook,opinions?

all you really demonstrated about the apollo lifestyle is that:
- you guys hang out with girls
- yall real chill with the police
- and one of you know how to ride a skateboard

I have to agree with you on this. Its just like anyother brand with nothng behind it.

Sorry you feel this way, we'll drop something so you know what we're about.

What are you guys about?

Alright, so why Apollo? He was the Greek good of poetry, philosophy, sun, and a few other things. I chose that because like him, our brand encompasses multiple things whether it was music, art, sports, or anything else. The lifestyle is about being excellent. Like the Greek Aristotle said 'we are what we repeatedly do, excellence is not an act but a habit" translation : excellence is a habit for us. The Apollo lifestyle is about being excellent at what you do, pushing boundaries and daring to be different.
The masks? Those symbolize that no matter who you are, you can be part of the lifestyle, as long as you want to push hard. Like it a blank mask for you to decide your excellence, who you want to be. Cause if people don't remember you, you didn't do anything memorable.

I realize this video kinda sucks at showing anything, which was why I've been working on an official one to explain the story.

November 28, 2012 @ 05:02 PM
AreteBrand

Hey guys, I'm launching a new line around April. Tell me what you think about the brand name and logo (be as harsh as you want).

EDIT: Just got an update from my designer literally a minute ago, minor detail changes but looks a big improvement in my opinion.

I like this alot, but what is Lifted Concepts? I feel like you could do some things with this

November 28, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
washedaway

Hey everyone - We just launched our Kickstarter campaign to help produce some key pieces from our debut collection. If you're able to take a minute to check it out, pledge and get some cool rewards, or even spread the word, it would all be a huge help and greatly appreciated as we look to move forward.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/washedawayla/washed-away-california-lifestyle-brand
November 28, 2012 @ 05:09 PM
flauwekul

Hey guys, I'm launching a new line around April. Tell me what you think about the brand name and logo (be as harsh as you want).

EDIT: Just got an update from my designer literally a minute ago, minor detail changes but looks a big improvement in my opinion.

Can we some designs? About the logo, first of all i wanna say that using a triangle and an eye and make your design look a bit mysterious is laziest, non-conceptual and lame thing to do these days because it has been done so much times. Now that i said that, i wanna say that i think your logo is a bit to much, i would say only using the eye cause that would look really dope on a tee though. So don't get me wrong im not really hating on the design, just the fact that you didnt come up with something original although the name is lifted concepts (which makes me expect very original concepts and designs)
November 28, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
wcfrontrvnners

Decided to make a small investment into a camera to boost our presentation. Here's a small flick I took that features our stickers.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

November 28, 2012 @ 06:11 PM
flyathanaverage

@apollolifestyle appreciate the feedback dude, but I just didnt want it to look basic like everyones else big cartel site. But thats the first time Ive heard someone say it looks unprofessional and to get ride of the icon. But I value each persons opinion and thank you for the feedback as well.
November 28, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
flyathanaverage

@liftedcity Thanks for the feedback homie, yea I spruced the sgirt up a bit, Instead of saying Pair I actually added tow Ace of spade cards or Two Ace of Diamonds cards instead of saying pair. It brings the shirt out more, and it adds more graphics to the shirt. but thanks again for the feedback homie, its greatly appreciated
November 28, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
TheWaxVillain

lame lame lame
November 28, 2012 @ 07:03 PM
shillco

I know it kinda seems like a taboo subject to share your contacts but I wanted to know some good companys for shirt production. Everyone on here seems to prefer that over hand done screen printing. Im looking to invest in a screen printer just because it seems really rewarding to hand screen print your own stuff but down the road I know im going to want to have a professional company to help me make cleaner shirts. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be amazing. thanks

Confused by your question. I'm willing to help but I don't understand what you're asking.

www.shillingfordco.com

November 28, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
shillco

Hey everyone - We just launched our Kickstarter campaign to help produce some key pieces from our debut collection. If you're able to take a minute to check it out, pledge and get some cool rewards, or even spread the word, it would all be a huge help and greatly appreciated as we look to move forward.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/washedawayla/washed-away-california-lifestyle-brand

Two things. First, your squiggly line tee looks a lot like the logo for Imperial Motion. You might want to change that (if these are just concept designs). Two, we (kind of) started on Kickstarter too. It's a great tool and a good way to get the word out. The one problem I have with your project/ company is that it doesn't seem like you guys are that serious/ committed if you're counting on Kickstarter to pay business licensing fees. I'm sure you've guys have spent plenty of time and money on this but that's just the impression I got.

Good luck.

www.shillingfordco.com

November 28, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
garyoak

I honestly feel like skimping out on and going for the cheapest product is a waste of time and money. You might as well do it right the first time. If you want to do this do it right fellas. Just my random 2 cents.
November 28, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
Recruits Clothing

Recruits is a lifestyle brand that is inspired by a global perspective on urban culture, music, art, and everyday living.

Our slogan captures the essence of simplicity: “Everyday Living.” We want to put an emphasis on the aspects of daily life with a twist of positivity, motivation, and push your imagination beyond limits. Recruits is a society that defines those who live to aspire and become greater than they are.

A Recruit is one who is pushed by earth’s greater forces to realize their true calling in life. The Recruit listens to their heart to chase after what they truly desire in life. Recruits is a universal culture that galvanizes individuals to reach their ultimate potential. Fueled with passion and the dedication to excellence & creativity, we propel one to become a contributing member to society through design aesthetics.

Here are some of our products we have done just recently

November 28, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
garyoak

Diggin the tokyo shirt, hella reminds me of like throwback 90's stuff.
November 28, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
AreteBrand

@apollolifestyle appreciate the feedback dude, but I just didnt want it to look basic like everyones else big cartel site. But thats the first time Ive heard someone say it looks unprofessional and to get ride of the icon. But I value each persons opinion and thank you for the feedback as well.

No problem. You can get an official looking bigcartel page, just upgrade and get a theme man. Maybe it's just me, but you're welcome

November 28, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
TheWaxVillain

delete delete delete
November 28, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
paperboyjim

[COP]

This shit had me laughing so hard. I'd love to hear if you actually sell any.

Hahaa...sold two tees so far, and one sticker
;D
November 28, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
minsct

Hahaa...sold two tees so far, and one sticker
;D

Love this mockery. Good work.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

November 29, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
qrct1

AETERNA SF
STICKER RESEARCH
DROP DATE: UNKNOWN

www.æterna.net/shop

November 29, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Decided to make a small investment into a camera to boost our presentation. Here's a small flick I took that features our stickers.

MINUS THE FLAKES AND DO IT YOURSELF.

A camera will pay for itself. Smart move.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

November 29, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
touchdowntodd

Recruits is a lifestyle brand that is inspired by a global perspective on urban culture, music, art, and everyday living.

Our slogan captures the essence of simplicity: “Everyday Living.” We want to put an emphasis on the aspects of daily life with a twist of positivity, motivation, and push your imagination beyond limits. Recruits is a society that defines those who live to aspire and become greater than they are.

A Recruit is one who is pushed by earth’s greater forces to realize their true calling in life. The Recruit listens to their heart to chase after what they truly desire in life. Recruits is a universal culture that galvanizes individuals to reach their ultimate potential. Fueled with passion and the dedication to excellence & creativity, we propel one to become a contributing member to society through design aesthetics.

Here are some of our products we have done just recently

was gonna cop but $ for shippin a t homie?

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 29, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
ryder

What kind of Camera did you guys get? We bought a T3i last month and so far its been an amazing investment. Were doing music videos, graffiti/artist projects, and were shooting both winter lookbook videos with our new camera.

This is the music video we just dropped for a new kid in town.

edmflavor.com

November 29, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
wcfrontrvnners

What kind of Camera did you guys get? We bought a T3i last month and so far its been an amazing investment. Were doing music videos, graffiti/artist projects, and were shooting both winter lookbook videos with our new camera.

I got a xsi, pretty old but from what I seen on Flickr it does magic. Only thing is it doesn't do videos but I have best friends with video cameras so I'll manage. Long time no speak though, hmu on Kik sometime.

@vega_box Amen, that's the recipe.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

November 29, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
ryder

I got a xsi, pretty old but from what I seen on Flickr it does magic. Only thing is it doesn't do videos but I have best friends with video cameras so I'll manage. Long time no speak though, hmu on Kik sometime.

@vega_box Amen, that's the recipe.

Dope camera man. That will get you some solid lookbook pictures. What are you using to edit? Check out lightroom its by far the best and most efficient way to do it.

Word, ill send you that info in a bit homie i havent forgot just been busy!

edmflavor.com

November 29, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
mobbyluii

Hard Knoxx

I began this project back in 2008 when I was a freshman. It all began with some sketches that were going to be on some hats. Over time, I wanted to expand than just making hats and decided that I would start a small brand. 4 years later, I began production of the Hard Knoxx clothing company and slowly, my small dream is becoming a reality. During the last 4 years, I have expanded my knowledge on street wear cultures and used that into constructing this brand. I have the support from my city and im looking to expand the brand to a national scale and eventually, work my way to being one of the most respected companies in the industry.

Make sure to check out the website premier on Saturday, December 1st, 2012 @ 7pm
The Spring/Summer Collection will drop February 2013.
Lookbook coming soon.
Also, please make sure to follow our twitter page below to stay tuned to future updates and teasers.
Thanks to all who support small brands.

Hard Knoxx Twitter

Hard Knoxx

IG: @mobbyluii

November 29, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
al dente co.

Hard Knoxx

I began this project back in 2008 when I was a freshman. It all began with some sketches that were going to be on some hats. Over time, I wanted to expand than just making hats and decided that I would start a small brand. 4 years later, I began production of the Hard Knoxx clothing company and slowly, my small dream is becoming a reality. During the last 4 years, I have expanded my knowledge on street wear cultures and used that into constructing this brand. I have the support from my city and im looking to expand the brand to a national scale and eventually, work my way to being one of the most respected companies in the industry.

Make sure to check out the website premier on Saturday, December 1st, 2012 @ 7pm
The Spring/Summer Collection will drop February 2013.
Lookbook coming soon.
Also, please make sure to follow our twitter page below to stay tuned to future updates and teasers.
Thanks to all who support small brands.

Hard Knoxx Twitter

Hard Knoxx

I've seen you on strictly supreme no??

digging the logo.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

Please login first to reply.