Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 28, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
garyoak

I honestly feel like skimping out on and going for the cheapest product is a waste of time and money. You might as well do it right the first time. If you want to do this do it right fellas. Just my random 2 cents.
November 28, 2012 @ 07:25 PM
Recruits Clothing

Recruits is a lifestyle brand that is inspired by a global perspective on urban culture, music, art, and everyday living.

Our slogan captures the essence of simplicity: “Everyday Living.” We want to put an emphasis on the aspects of daily life with a twist of positivity, motivation, and push your imagination beyond limits. Recruits is a society that defines those who live to aspire and become greater than they are.

A Recruit is one who is pushed by earth’s greater forces to realize their true calling in life. The Recruit listens to their heart to chase after what they truly desire in life. Recruits is a universal culture that galvanizes individuals to reach their ultimate potential. Fueled with passion and the dedication to excellence & creativity, we propel one to become a contributing member to society through design aesthetics.

Here are some of our products we have done just recently

November 28, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
garyoak

Diggin the tokyo shirt, hella reminds me of like throwback 90's stuff.
November 28, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
AreteBrand

@apollolifestyle appreciate the feedback dude, but I just didnt want it to look basic like everyones else big cartel site. But thats the first time Ive heard someone say it looks unprofessional and to get ride of the icon. But I value each persons opinion and thank you for the feedback as well.

No problem. You can get an official looking bigcartel page, just upgrade and get a theme man. Maybe it's just me, but you're welcome

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

November 28, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
doubledukes

delete delete delete
November 28, 2012 @ 08:43 PM
paperboyjim

[COP]

This shit had me laughing so hard. I'd love to hear if you actually sell any.

Hahaa...sold two tees so far, and one sticker
;D
November 28, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
minsct

Hahaa...sold two tees so far, and one sticker
;D

Love this mockery. Good work.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

November 29, 2012 @ 12:07 AM
qrct1

AETERNA SF
STICKER RESEARCH
DROP DATE: UNKNOWN

aeterna13.com

November 29, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Decided to make a small investment into a camera to boost our presentation. Here's a small flick I took that features our stickers.

MINUS THE FLAKES AND DO IT YOURSELF.

A camera will pay for itself. Smart move.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

November 29, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
touchdowntodd

Recruits is a lifestyle brand that is inspired by a global perspective on urban culture, music, art, and everyday living.

Our slogan captures the essence of simplicity: “Everyday Living.” We want to put an emphasis on the aspects of daily life with a twist of positivity, motivation, and push your imagination beyond limits. Recruits is a society that defines those who live to aspire and become greater than they are.

A Recruit is one who is pushed by earth’s greater forces to realize their true calling in life. The Recruit listens to their heart to chase after what they truly desire in life. Recruits is a universal culture that galvanizes individuals to reach their ultimate potential. Fueled with passion and the dedication to excellence & creativity, we propel one to become a contributing member to society through design aesthetics.

Here are some of our products we have done just recently

was gonna cop but $ for shippin a t homie?

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

November 29, 2012 @ 12:26 AM
ryder

Decided to make a small investment into a camera to boost our presentation. Here's a small flick I took that features our stickers.

What kind of Camera did you guys get? We bought a T3i last month and so far its been an amazing investment. Were doing music videos, graffiti/artist projects, and were shooting both winter lookbook videos with our new camera.

This is the music video we just dropped for a new kid in town.

edmflavor.com

November 29, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
wcfrontrvnners

What kind of Camera did you guys get? We bought a T3i last month and so far its been an amazing investment. Were doing music videos, graffiti/artist projects, and were shooting both winter lookbook videos with our new camera.

I got a xsi, pretty old but from what I seen on Flickr it does magic. Only thing is it doesn't do videos but I have best friends with video cameras so I'll manage. Long time no speak though, hmu on Kik sometime.

@vega_box Amen, that's the recipe.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

November 29, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
ryder

I got a xsi, pretty old but from what I seen on Flickr it does magic. Only thing is it doesn't do videos but I have best friends with video cameras so I'll manage. Long time no speak though, hmu on Kik sometime.

Dope camera man. That will get you some solid lookbook pictures. What are you using to edit? Check out lightroom its by far the best and most efficient way to do it.

Word, ill send you that info in a bit homie i havent forgot just been busy!

edmflavor.com

November 29, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
mobbyluii

Hard Knoxx

I began this project back in 2008 when I was a freshman. It all began with some sketches that were going to be on some hats. Over time, I wanted to expand than just making hats and decided that I would start a small brand. 4 years later, I began production of the Hard Knoxx clothing company and slowly, my small dream is becoming a reality. During the last 4 years, I have expanded my knowledge on street wear cultures and used that into constructing this brand. I have the support from my city and im looking to expand the brand to a national scale and eventually, work my way to being one of the most respected companies in the industry.

Make sure to check out the website premier on Saturday, December 1st, 2012 @ 7pm
The Spring/Summer Collection will drop February 2013.
Lookbook coming soon.
Also, please make sure to follow our twitter page below to stay tuned to future updates and teasers.
Thanks to all who support small brands.

Hard Knoxx Twitter

Hard Knoxx

IG: @mobbyluii

November 29, 2012 @ 02:28 AM
al dente co.

Hard Knoxx

I began this project back in 2008 when I was a freshman. It all began with some sketches that were going to be on some hats. Over time, I wanted to expand than just making hats and decided that I would start a small brand. 4 years later, I began production of the Hard Knoxx clothing company and slowly, my small dream is becoming a reality. During the last 4 years, I have expanded my knowledge on street wear cultures and used that into constructing this brand. I have the support from my city and im looking to expand the brand to a national scale and eventually, work my way to being one of the most respected companies in the industry.

Make sure to check out the website premier on Saturday, December 1st, 2012 @ 7pm
Lookbook coming soon.
Also, please make sure to follow our twitter page below to stay tuned to future updates and teasers.

Hard Knoxx Twitter

Hard Knoxx

I've seen you on strictly supreme no??

digging the logo.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

November 29, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
mobbyluii

yessir, that was me posting all those preview pics on SS

November 29, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
ryder

Hard Knoxx

Lookbook coming soon.

Hard Knoxx Twitter

Hard Knoxx

Center up that text on the bottom!

edmflavor.com

November 29, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
shillco

@doubledukes I think I understand your question. I'm not a screen printer. We've done multicolor prints before (a fountain print, probably not what you're talking about). Any legit screen printer can do sublimation, six color prints or a fountain print for you. I can give a name but you're better off using someone local.

For what you're trying to do, some guy doing it in his garage might not be your best bet. You're going to want someone who's done color separation and/or sublimation before. I'd suggest asking your local skate shop/ indie wear/ street wear shop if they can recommend someone. Depending on your area, the mainstream print shops might be fine too (but very expensive).

www.shillingfordco.com

November 29, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
mobbyluii

Hard Knoxx

Lookbook coming soon.

Hard Knoxx Twitter

Hard Knoxx

Center up that text on the bottom!

ya thanks man! thats not a picture for a shirt or anything its just for HB.. the brand wont look that boring lol

November 29, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
yourboichoi

Just started a clothing brand called Emerson Clothing Co. out of Los Angeles.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

November 29, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
frtntyco

http://www.frtntyclothing.com/

"Call it what it is"

November 29, 2012 @ 09:15 AM
bricktop

Sort out the arch on the lettering, it doesn't fit right in the circle and ruins it for me. Also try using screen printing

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

November 29, 2012 @ 11:13 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Dope camera man. That will get you some solid lookbook pictures. What are you using to edit? Check out lightroom its by far the best and most efficient way to do it.

Word, ill send you that info in a bit homie i havent forgot just been busy!

Yeah lightroom does do magic, Just started using it yesterday.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

November 29, 2012 @ 12:57 PM
kashif11

Nice design, I would suggest you for this shirt to draw some kind of fire along with the tires of that bike, As You have seen that but in different and new way not the same before, Also, Please according to the upcoming season please show your thinking for the jackets and other Men/Women wearings. Thanks!
November 29, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
mobbyluii

November 29, 2012 @ 01:50 PM
casein_point

Sort out the arch on the lettering, it doesn't fit right in the circle and ruins it for me. Also try using screen printing

Yah I agree the arch needs some work and the second I saw it it made my mind go from thinking that these are pretty fly to they could be done better. It also looks like that Safari is tilted a little bit which threw me off as well. Definatley some good concepts just need a little bit better execution IMO.
November 29, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
shillco

@casein_point you need to figure out how to type text around circle, there are some tutorials on youtube.

www.shillingfordco.com

November 29, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
959familyq

hey guys, about to launch a collaborative art project, basically a platform so i can get my unmotivated friend's incredible art out somehow (shirts, sweaters, etc).
i'm starting with my own caps, this is the first design.
this isn't much like other stuff on here, the 959 family are trippers.

have had these for months and have been putting off launching this thing,
please help me out here and give me some constructive criticism.
November 29, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
casein_point

@casein_point you need to figure out how to type text around circle, there are some tutorials on youtube.

This ain't my line G its @recruitsclothing
November 29, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
seventh

I think recruits clothing intended to do that. Because on his first shirt it was done perfect. Then this one is like he used arch on photoshop.

Please login first to reply.