Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 27, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
krome28

new logo, first design that will be used on shirts.

I think it would be better without the roman numerals..theyre a bit played out bruh
November 27, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
krome28

Video Lookbook,opinions?

all you really demonstrated about the apollo lifestyle is that:
- you guys hang out with girls
- yall real chill with the police
- and one of you know how to ride a skateboard

I have to agree with you on this. Its just like anyother brand with nothng behind it.
November 27, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
exquisiteco

@liftedcity I like the design. The only negative is I've seen a lot of new clothing lines play off the Illuminati all seeing eye. This looks a little like that. Other then that the logo is straight. I'd rock a tee. Good luck

TWITTER: @ExquisiteFresh Instagram: Exquisitecollections WWW.EXQUISITECOLLECTIONS.CO http://www.kazbah.com/browse?VendorId=10197

November 27, 2012 @ 05:18 AM
krome28

This is the promo-tee for my clothing label, i sold this for the price that I bought it to friends and fam.

Please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
W.FLAUWEKULCLOTHING.COM

Nice I like the tiger theme of the brand but is that what you plan to use like 3-4 years dpwm the road. i can see it kinda being boring after a while..just wondering
November 27, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
shillco

i'm new to this. i really want to print some designs, i have a ton of ideas for clothing. could anyone help me out with where to get stuff printed/produced? how could i go about getting custom varsity jackets, hats, etc. done?

Start on google and yelp for a print shop. Shop around and compare prices, set up fees, color change fees...if you find a good print shop (been around for awhile, corporate accounts) they can point in the direction of varsity jackets, hats and embroidery or hand you a catalogue. But you're going to want to check prices on that too so, back to google.

www.shillingfordco.com

November 27, 2012 @ 12:23 PM
liftedcity

Finally finished my line sheet.. I posted a preview of it before, Its in its complete stage though!! im not trying to Spam this thread at all, and ill take it down if requested!! , i swear!! I'd just love some honest feedback, especially on the look of the line sheet it self! Im sure everyone isnt going to love what i have to offer regarding the clothing and thats fine, im not trying to appeal to everyone!!!

Thanks for the feedback guys
www.theargotiers.com

thoughts..?

no offense but i hate the whole aesthetic of it. it seems like it has the potential to go somewhere but the quality is not there. For your company''s sake i hope u guys come out with some quality stuff n a HD camera...just my opinion

From what I understand these are just concepts, as in photoshop mockups or something of the like. If you could vectorize the images or actually get them printed and take a picture I bet some of the stuff would look pretty good. That being said, some of the shirts have more potential than others, I'd definitley rock the starry nights cap though.
November 27, 2012 @ 12:30 PM
liftedcity

@liftedcity I like the design. The only negative is I've seen a lot of new clothing lines play off the Illuminati all seeing eye. This looks a little like that. Other then that the logo is straight. I'd rock a tee. Good luck

Yea unfortunately there's been a surge in popularity of illuminati type shirts. I'd consider changing it if it wasn't for how perfecty it serves what I'm going for in terms of brand image, it terms of flipping the powers that be on their heads and counter culture.

Thanks for the feedback btw, really appreciate it.
November 27, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
cityofsavages

@tlaser I like the one in the middle.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

November 27, 2012 @ 01:51 PM
Argot Alexa

Finally finished my line sheet.. I posted a preview of it before, Its in its complete stage though!! im not trying to Spam this thread at all, and ill take it down if requested!! , i swear!! I'd just love some honest feedback, especially on the look of the line sheet it self! Im sure everyone isnt going to love what i have to offer regarding the clothing and thats fine, im not trying to appeal to everyone!!!

www.theargotiers.com

thoughts..?

no offense but i hate the whole aesthetic of it. it seems like it has the potential to go somewhere but the quality is not there. For your company''s sake i hope u guys come out with some quality stuff n a HD camera...just my opinion

The aesthetic is a matter of opinion! everyone is entitled to theirs! But thanks.
Its a linesheet not a lookbook, From what retailers and trade show organizers have shared with me, linesheets can come out well before you actually have the product in hand.. retailers have ordered certain pieces and so i know to make more of those pieces than others. When the samples actually come in, thats when you take the quality pics for the lookbook ect.

for example:
This is something we currently offer

Thats a lower quality image than the original that i actually use. but you get the idea! My Nikon D7000 can get the job done!

www.theargotiers.com

November 27, 2012 @ 01:57 PM
Argot Alexa

This is the promo-tee for my clothing label, i sold this for the price that I bought it to friends and fam.

W.FLAUWEKULCLOTHING.COM

Nice I like the tiger theme of the brand but is that what you plan to use like 3-4 years dpwm the road. i can see it kinda being boring after a while..just wondering

Im assuming the tiger is their logo..? Brands dont really change their logo.. *IE the nike check... the mcdonalds arch*** Those are timeless staples of the brand. its a small icon however it is essential.. When was the last time you got bored looking at a nike check? The point is.. you establish a brand identity but its not the only thing you incorporate into your graphics..

www.theargotiers.com

November 27, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
Argot Alexa

duplicate** sorry

www.theargotiers.com

November 27, 2012 @ 02:00 PM
Argot Alexa

www.theargotiers.com

November 27, 2012 @ 02:08 PM
Argot Alexa

www.theargotiers.com

thoughts..?

From what I understand these are just concepts, as in photoshop mockups or something of the like. If you could vectorize the images or actually get them printed and take a picture I bet some of the stuff would look pretty good. That being said, some of the shirts have more potential than others, I'd definitley rock the starry nights cap though.

Yeah, thats pretty much it..they are mock ups. I guess it could be complement to the mockups if someone thinks my mock ups are actual photos!! The renderings are in vector format placed into a psd file. and these are 60% sized jpgs of that file so its a bit compressed!

Yeah some of the shirts are pretty dope and some are pretty minimalistic, Im trying to incorporate a preference for either within my aesthetic..

I know my demographic sometimes may want a tee they can just throw on and skate in.. or one they can go out in.. ya know.. im trying to market to either side of that.. =)

That starry night 5 panel is being sampled as we speak! Ill post the pics from the manufacture once i get them!!

www.theargotiers.com

November 27, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
flauwekul

W.FLAUWEKULCLOTHING.COM

It's the logo of the brand, it's a tiger with horns like a rhino, 3 eyes, and human ear as well as normal tiger ears, so actually the logo is just bullshit but it looks dope (imo). BUT that is exactly the concept behind my brand, just making designs without only one subject behind it and not meant to be taken to seriously. Cause these days you got brands that release an almost white tee, and there is a 7 page concept behind it.

btw, FLAUWEKUL is a corny dutch word for Bullshit

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

November 27, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
wherethehellismark

W.FLAUWEKULCLOTHING.COM

It's the logo of the brand, it's a tiger with horns like a rhino, 3 eyes, and human ear as well as normal tiger ears, so actually the logo is just bullshit but it looks dope (imo). BUT that is exactly the concept behind my brand, just making designs without only one subject behind it and not meant to be taken to seriously. Cause these days you got brands that release an almost white tee, and there is a 7 page concept behind it.

i'll be honest homie, all I saw was a tiger. i didnt see the horns, ears, extra eye thing. but the design still looks dope even if its just a normal tiger. i just didnt see the other things because adding those things just blend in with the tiger stripes and you can't really see it.. unless that's what you were going for.
November 27, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
flauwekul

W.FLAUWEKULCLOTHING.COM

i'll be honest homie, all I saw was a tiger. i didnt see the horns, ears, extra eye thing. but the design still looks dope even if its just a normal tiger. i just didnt see the other things because adding those things just blend in with the tiger stripes and you can't really see it.. unless that's what you were going for.

It indeed was what i was going for, i wanted it to still ook natural though.

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

November 27, 2012 @ 05:54 PM
qrct1

it's too detailed for it to be translated to other mediums easily
you want it to look good small or big

you may be limited when you decide to put that on a hat
the shading on the tiger may be too much

aeterna13.com

November 27, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
qrct1

What up! I have been selling my tees locally for a little bit out the trunk of my car, tradeshows, and online. I never really was educated on what streetwear was. It was just fresh gear where I come from. So I created my line because I wanted something different to wear and was getting tired of wearing the same gear as everyone in my neighborhood. As I got started I really got into the community which eventually landed me hear to Hypebeast. This forum is great. I respect everyone's hustle in this thread and see now what I've been missing out on.

Anyways before I start sounding too corny. I recently got onto kazbah.com and learned their were over 500 brands on there. Theirs tons of great gear and plenty I would pass on at the same time. I just wanted to get some brutally honest opinions from folks around the world on my tees. Let me know how you all feel and I would appreciate the support by liking sharing or whatever all my contacts at the bottom. Thanks

Tumble: http://exquisitecollections.tumblr.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Exquisite-Collections/118913874796237
Twiter: @ExquisiteFresh
Our website: www.exquisitecollecions.co
Kazbah: http://www.kazbah.com/browse?VendorId=10197&Pgroup=1
Instagram: @exquisitecollections

i checked out your tumblr and i liked how your design vision is consistent and dope,
but your bear in the stars design is questionable as to who this tee is catering to

aeterna13.com

November 27, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
1nonlydrew12

W.FLAUWEKULCLOTHING.COM

www.theargotiers.com

thoughts..?

Yeah, thats pretty much it..they are mock ups. I guess it could be complement to the mockups if someone thinks my mock ups are actual photos!! The renderings are in vector format placed into a psd file. and these are 60% sized jpgs of that file so its a bit compressed!

Yeah some of the shirts are pretty dope and some are pretty minimalistic, Im trying to incorporate a preference for either within my aesthetic..

I know my demographic sometimes may want a tee they can just throw on and skate in.. or one they can go out in.. ya know.. im trying to market to either side of that.. =)

That starry night 5 panel is being sampled as we speak! Ill post the pics from the manufacture once i get them!!

I agree with most of your statements so far. I've talked to many retailers before and line sheets don't have to be elaborate. Retailers just want to see a mock up of the product. I've seen some of the bigger companies line sheets and they were no where near as nice. I like a lot of your pieces, especially the starry nights 5 panel. I'll need one of those as well.

My only critique is that if this is for retailers you need to add your wholesale price, and suggested retail price, and your min order (if your going to have one).
November 27, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
timk125

@runnerupapparel I saw a picture on tumblr of Josh Hutcherson wearing your hat the other day.
November 27, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
runnerupapparel

@timk125 Haha yeah. Apparently he bought one at this store I have my product at in San Francisco.
November 27, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
timk125

@runnerupapparel That's pretty rad. Should be good for getting you name out there.
November 27, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
runnerupapparel

@timk125 Yeah it was super random. That's what I thought but the photo itself has to get more exposure. It would be dope if he got a photo taken of him in it that got thrown in a magazine.
November 27, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
seventh

There's like 20 pictures of him in that hat.
November 27, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
runnerupapparel

@seventh I've only seen a couple. Could you direct me to them?
November 27, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
seventh

November 27, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
lowlives

Hey guys I have some questions, if you project your label to a clothing store, how does payment usually work? do they pay upfront or when product sells? and how is it improving your sales?

www.lowlivesclothing.com IG: lowlivesclothing

November 27, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
runnerupapparel

@seventh Thanks man. There a some good photos there.
November 27, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
DannyHH

Deleted
November 27, 2012 @ 11:21 PM
minsct

Hey guys I have some questions, if you project your label to a clothing store, how does payment usually work? do they pay upfront or when product sells? and how is it improving your sales?

Different retail spaces will do things differently. Some do consignment, some pay upfront. The best bet for you would be to find retailers that pay upfront.

I am currently in a few stores and I have seen a minor sales improvement. I think its important to have physical products in retail spaces that you want representing your brand. Don't just throw your digs into Boys Co. just because they want to buy 50 units off you. Unless you swing that way.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

Please login first to reply.