Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 25, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
chads

Honestly, looks like something I would see on a Hallmark card...
I guess its not a bad aesthetic but its a bit corny to me.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

November 25, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
logojones

Things are bit ass-backwards in this thread as of late... people are expecting elaborate design feedback from those with little to no design background whatsoever. Without knowing the background of the person providing said criticism, there's much speculation as to the validity of the feedback you are receiving. There are several apparel design sites and forums across the web with members seasoned in their respective fields and genres. You will gain and grow much more through obtaining their input than you would by kicking your ideas around in circles on HB.

Please do get serious feedback on both your designs and logos before throwing large amounts of money towards materials and printing. You'll save more money ensuring your foundation is solid before creating product than you would by printing runs of half-assed design and failed concepts. While there is a good number of well-executed products and ideas in this thread, there are even more god-awful attempts. Remember that it does cost money to make money. Hiring professionals with the technical ability to successfully mold your brand can very well be a necessary expense, one that stands to be recouped many times over through retailing a cohesive line of quality product.

Well said. Remember people....You only get out of it what you put into it....

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

November 25, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
logojones

Thanks for you comment ,if it the picture your worried about looking "hallmarky" it was a really quick shoot, kind of a spur of the moment thing,

I think he means the layout of the shirt. The font seems to have a festival feel kind of like a hallmark card. Cool idea though. I would suggest maybe minimizing the layout by losing some of the text and possibly change the font so they are matching. "legacy" and "life" already pop out because of the contrast so why not keep the same font?

At the end of the day its your brand just my suggestion.

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

November 25, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Hey whats up , I am new to Hypebeast dot com .
I am currently working on my brands site and "image"
I would love to hear some feed back on what i have so far what you guys think!
Im not gonna put everything i have up because I want the
website release to be all unseen photography.

so here is some basic stuff...

This was a quick shoot i did with my boy Jormen with one of my shirts.

My Promotional Video

let me know what you think on my personal account:
twitter - @MichaelAnolasco
instagram- @Mikenolasco

Honestly, I feel for a first impression on your brand when you put it out to your projected clientele you should have a bit better presentation. I watched the video and looked at the pictures but I can't tell what the message on the Tee says which can really make or break who buys your products. That's just my two cents but good luck with everything.

-WCFRVS

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

November 25, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
al dente co.

ripping the font DPI uses is sus as fuck
and the whole 8 ball thing is played out this season

be more original please, it has potential

If you want to rip on somebody for using that font at least do your research, N.W.A.'s "Straight Outta Compton" used the font on the cover and came out in 1988.

mistral is a known font...

you look sue for not knowing shit.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

November 25, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
Angry Chair

my dude, Kevin Montejano, sporting my clothing at the Gladiator Challenge. he walked away with his 1st victory. he won by TKO in the first round.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pacifist-Fight- Wear/198022430260055

November 25, 2012 @ 01:33 PM
karakter1

people are expecting elaborate design feedback from those with little to no design background whatsoever. Without knowing the background of the person providing said criticism, there's much speculation as to the validity of the feedback you are receiving.

this is very true
November 25, 2012 @ 03:46 PM
Laurence of Arabia

my dude, Kevin Montejano, sporting my clothing at the Gladiator Challenge. he walked away with his 1st victory. he won by TKO in the first round.
Congrats on you both
November 25, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
southshorematt

For those asking for manufacturers, it takes alot of trial and error/ research in order to find a high quality manufacturer for your brand. That is the fun part of building a business, if it was easy everyone would do it.

If you need help finding a hat manufacturer, send me a message and I'd be glad to point you in the right direction
November 25, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
jasonseife

I'm dropped a collab with LA streetwear brand "Stay Dirty" its a limited release on the capsule. Tees, Crewnecks, Decks, and free stickers with every order. Scope the previews below and and let me know feedback and pick something up if you fuck with it

you can check out the other artwork ive done here www.jasonseife.com

Here is a preview of the collab as well

November 25, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
flauwekul

I'm dropped a collab with LA streetwear brand "Stay Dirty" its a limited release on the capsule. Tees, Crewnecks, Decks, and free stickers with every order. Scope the previews below and and let me know feedback and pick something up if you fuck with it

it looks dope but come on, it's look to freaking much like givenchy or something else that kanye would wear. Try making some more original designs. im not hatin though i really like the way it looks, i just think you should make something of your own.

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

November 25, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
jasonseife

it looks dope but come on, it's look to freaking much like givenchy or something else that kanye would wear. Try making some more original designs. im not hatin though i really like the way it looks, i just think you should make something of your own.

thanks for ur feedback not sure saying it looks like something kanye would wear is exactly a negative thing? but to each his own. i am an artist and i love renaissance paintings. the graphics were actually based off hand paintings. i get the givenchy similarities but im not going to change my style of work just because one brand has exploited it. again im not even a fashion designer im a painter i just collabd with this line to use some of my work on a small run of merchandise. i mainly do prints/canvas.
November 25, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
Argot Alexa

Damn, so just because that line reminds you of another one... they are unoriginal and biting off Givenchy?
No.
This brand looks more unique than alot of other streetwear brands out right now.. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

www.theargotiers.com

November 25, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
Angry Chair

@pirasy thanks bro.

another dude i sponsor, Clinton Fouse, won his fight last night. he's now the Gladiator Challenge featherweight champion! Clinton's been down with Pacifist since day 1. awesome to see him have that belt. having former WEC featherweight champ, Urijah Faber, in your corner ain't too shabby either...

November 26, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
AndyRocksBluu

Things are bit ass-backwards in this thread as of late... people are expecting elaborate design feedback from those with little to no design background whatsoever. Without knowing the background of the person providing said criticism, there's much speculation as to the validity of the feedback you are receiving. There are several apparel design sites and forums across the web with members seasoned in their respective fields and genres. You will gain and grow much more through obtaining their input than you would by kicking your ideas around in circles on HB.

Please do get serious feedback on both your designs and logos before throwing large amounts of money towards materials and printing. You'll save more money ensuring your foundation is solid before creating product than you would by printing runs of half-assed design and failed concepts. While there is a good number of well-executed products and ideas in this thread, there are even more god-awful attempts. Remember that it does cost money to make money. Hiring professionals with the technical ability to successfully mold your brand can very well be a necessary expense, one that stands to be recouped many times over through retailing a cohesive line of quality product.

Amen

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

November 26, 2012 @ 01:48 AM
Recruits Clothing

thanks for ur feedback not sure saying it looks like something kanye would wear is exactly a negative thing? but to each his own. i am an artist and i love renaissance paintings. the graphics were actually based off hand paintings. i get the givenchy similarities but im not going to change my style of work just because one brand has exploited it. again im not even a fashion designer im a painter i just collabd with this line to use some of my work on a small run of merchandise. i mainly do prints/canvas.

Its a different aesthetic and look. But I do agree that it does a lil bit like Givenchy. The industry is full of the same recycled designs
November 26, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
awhitehippy

new logo, first design that will be used on shirts.

Pretty cool, could be improved. Although in my opinion I think logo's should be simple, but not too simple. It's hard to explain but you need to make a logo that will stick, that will be easy to remember. You need to create a logo that if seen on a sign or any where in the street, it can easily be attributed to your brand. Logo's are very important, as for they stand for your brand and represent it, you don't want something cheesy or ugly cause then people won't even bother looking into your brand. But that's just how I look at it.

Btw I'm part of Rotten Goods, an upcoming brand on the works. I help the brand with graphic designing and aid for putting the brand out there. The website has been established but doesn't have any products on it yet. I'm looking for some feedback on it, any criticism is good criticism so critique away. The products are going to be put on the site real soon, so stay awake and don't fall asleep on us!
Check us out on rottengoods.com

x

November 26, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
HigherLearning

Some new stuff from DEMAURIDA. 3 of 20 designs.

demaurida.com
November 26, 2012 @ 03:38 AM
HigherLearning

Full Collection coming soon btw.
November 26, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

www.facebook.com/aboveroyalty

www.AboveRoyaltyClothing.com Skate/Street Wear Est. 2010

November 26, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
twincolumn

@jasonseife looks dope, I don't get what everyone is hating on. It matches my brands aesthetic as well, and I received some similar reviews in this thread. Congrats on the Stay Dirty collab, and great work on the Paisley. I have been wanting to release some renisaunce (not spelled correctly) painting shirts as well as Paisley so this is cool to see.

If you ever want to work on something in the future, please let me know.

I have posted in this thread before if you want to go back and look, or you can visit TwinColumn.com to check out my gear. Like I said before, it is a similar aesthetic and I think you would like what you see. Also, idk if you would want to release another collab so soon and so similar, but I've got some bomb ass paisley designs and painting designs we can shoot off each other for something.

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

November 26, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
jasonseife

@argot thank you man i appreciate you comments

@twincolumn thanks dude, hit my email its on my website www.jasonseife.com
November 26, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
Angry Chair

@jasonseife

feeling those designs. congratulations on the collaboration

November 26, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
jasonseife

@angry-chair appreciate you checking it out man, thank you
November 26, 2012 @ 06:59 AM
Jake Ocean

Hey whats up , I am new to Hypebeast dot com .
I am currently working on my brands site and "image"
I would love to hear some feed back on what i have so far what you guys think!
Im not gonna put everything i have up because I want the
website release to be all unseen photography.

so here is some basic stuff...

This was a quick shoot i did with my boy Jormen with one of my shirts.

Is there a reason why he's rolling a joint?

http://www.distantlight.co

November 26, 2012 @ 12:33 PM
dunceanddreamer

new logo, first design that will be used on shirts.

Pretty cool, could be improved. Although in my opinion I think logo's should be simple, but not too simple. It's hard to explain but you need to make a logo that will stick, that will be easy to remember. You need to create a logo that if seen on a sign or any where in the street, it can easily be attributed to your brand. Logo's are very important, as for they stand for your brand and represent it, you don't want something cheesy or ugly cause then people won't even bother looking into your brand. But that's just how I look at it.

Btw I'm one of three founders of Rotten Goods, an upcoming brand on the works. I'm the graphic designer and aid for putting the brand out there. The website has been established but doesn't have any products on it yet. I'm looking for some feedback on it, any criticism is good criticism so critique away. The products are going to be put on the site real soon, so stay awake and don't fall asleep on us!
Check us out on rottengoods.com

Agree with the above, the logo needs to be simple, work in black and white,as a small icon/avatar? Work on embroidery, print? High res/ low res? embossing? (think of if you want to make custom buttons for example? Not necessarily my favorite brands but I think the Evisu Logo/seagull is genius does all of that and more.

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

November 26, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
uni4rm

Thank you all for the feedback and a BIG thank you for those that have made purchases!

For any of you interested, please enjoy a discounted price for Cyber Monday on us!
November 26, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
littleboydde

Yo I'm here if you have a questions on design, branding etc. I started a line my self called LittleBoy Clothing Co. check it out if you like.From this process I've learned a lot and I love to share what I know. My line is based on following your dreams, and Im not about to stop anyone for going after theres, I'm also a graphic artist and can assist you in getting your ideas into fruition. Hit us up.

LittleBoy Clothing Co. Street Wear for the not so average dreamer. "Dreams Don't Expire" www.itslittleboy.com

November 26, 2012 @ 04:23 PM
bricktop

Thanks for you comment ,If its the picture your worried about looking "Hallmarky" it was a really quick shoot, kind of a spur of the moment thing, I was hoping to get feed back on the design and the over all vibe ? Please be professional don't come out and knock my art work or imagery there is a lot of time and hard work that goes into this as you already know, its a learning process. Im am lucky enough to have a fan base of over 2000 followers on twitter and about 1400 on instagram that are willing to buy my artwork . im just the kind of person that wants to make sure everything is perfect before I sell anything or publish anything. so please HELP! give me feedback ...

Thank you.

Learn to take criticism, you asked for feedback and he gave you some. Would you rather be lied to?

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

November 26, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
jarrelsylvers

Afloat Co. Clothing, Chicago's Newest Streetwear Brand Debuts Our 1st Ever Cyber Monday Sale!

www.afloatco.com

Enjoy A 30% Markdown On All Items And Free Shipping Site-wide!!!

afloatcoclothing.com l @AfloatCo l afloatcoclothing.tumblr.com

Please login first to reply.