Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 18, 2012 @ 05:51 PM
jaemznugyen

Twin Column x Raider Klan Sweatshirt & Crewneck pre-orders. Only 20 being made.

TwinColumn.com

Way too much going on on one thing.
November 18, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
al dente co.

Twin Column

TwinColumn.com

You run with raider klan?

al dente company // aldenteco.com

November 18, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
twincolumn

Twin Column x Raider Klan Sweatshirt & Crewneck pre-orders. Only 20 being made.

TwinColumn.com

Way too much going on on one thing.

@jaemznugyen That's mainly for the Raider stuff, people like them busy. And they actually don't look too busy when they are on, or in person. Like the Raider Shirt for example, It has front print, arm print, and back print. but it doesn't look too busy

TwinColumn.com @TwinColumnCult Facebook.com/TwinColumn

November 18, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
twincolumn

@aldenteco Yeah, we're cool. I have an on-going thing with them. I send them shit for promo as well.

Ethelwulf with the Raider Collab shirt

Sky Lex with the Longsleeve Cross

November 18, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
twincolumn

all very kitschy

@qrct1 All these designs are original and come from my taste in clothing. I don't bite designs and everything here has its own meaning. Not very kitschy unless you consider this genre of streetwear closed to any new brands

November 18, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
jarrelsylvers

Hey guys I've been getting some thumbs down lately and I wanna get some detailed feedback on what you all think. Hit me up

Hey guys my name is Jarrel Sylvers and I'm the owner of the new Chicago streetwear/lifestyle brand Afloat Co. Clothing. Big ups to all the brands and I look forward to contributing a lot to the forums. Check out these images from brand, give me some feedback, and check out afloatcoclothing.com for critiques

Thanks in advance guys

The Ambitious Crewneck

My Own Boss Tee (Me)

Afloat Co. Clothing Logo Tee

Risk Takers Crewneck

Follow Us On Twitter and Tumblr For More Updates

afloatcoclothing.com l @AfloatCo l afloatcoclothing.tumblr.com

November 18, 2012 @ 09:52 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Hey Everyone,
Monday November 19th, I'm releasing my latest collection called the "Divers Club". To help celebrate the release I'm hosting a Facebook giveaway. All you have to do is go HERE or to this link http://a.pgtb.me/n99STh and fill out the info to sign up. The giveaway ends Monday at 8:00pm. Good Luck

Here is a closer look at what the long sleeve tees look like:

and

http://bluudreams.com/

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

November 18, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
al dente co.

@aldenteco Yeah, we're cool. I have an on-going thing with them. I send them shit for promo as well.

Ethelwulf with the Raider Collab shirt

Sky Lex with the Longsleeve Cross

Yeah, that's dope. You from Miami?

al dente company // aldenteco.com

November 19, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
twincolumn

@aldenteco From Seattle

November 19, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
southshorematt

New crewneck just released as part of my Winter line... would love some feedback

www.youngkingsbrand.com
November 19, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
wcfrontrvnners

A lil shot of our letterman and Suede Strapback on one of our members.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

November 19, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
lowlives

@southshorematt nice concept, basic and cool.. I'd rock that

www.lowlivesclothing.com IG: lowlivesclothing

November 19, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
southshorematt

@southshorematt nice concept, basic and cool.. I'd rock that

@lowlives thanks alot man
November 19, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
wcfrontrvnners

@southshorematt beat me to it, but definitely a good design fam.

November 19, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
southshorematt

@wcfrontrvnners thanks for the love bro. I just peeped your online store. shit is tough, keep up the good work
November 19, 2012 @ 03:18 AM
jjfrntrvnners

cool

WCFRVS.COM @WCFRONTRVNNERS @JJFRNTRVNNERS

November 19, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
wcfrontrvnners

@wcfrontrvnners thanks for the love bro. I just peeped your online store. shit is tough, keep up the good work

Appreciate that fam.

November 19, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
Broken Bank Clo

envious. That varsity jacket game is tough.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

November 19, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
wcfrontrvnners

envious. That varsity jacket game is tough.

Thanks fam, glad you like it.

November 19, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
timk125

all very kitschy

@qrct1 All these designs are original and come from my taste in clothing. I don't bite designs and everything here has its own meaning. Not very kitschy unless you consider this genre of streetwear closed to any new brands

Those crosses and V's for A's remind me of Black Scale/ASAP and Givenchy. Not super original.

Granted you're not the only one doing the A's for V's thing, I'm just saying.
November 19, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
timk125

Hey guys I've been getting some thumbs down lately and I wanna get some detailed feedback on what you all think. Hit me up

Hey guys my name is Jarrel Sylvers and I'm the owner of the new Chicago streetwear/lifestyle brand Afloat Co. Clothing. Big ups to all the brands and I look forward to contributing a lot to the forums. Check out these images from brand, give me some feedback, and check out afloatcoclothing.com for critiques

Thanks in advance guys

The name kind of confuses me. Afloat Company Clothing? Company seems unnecessary to me.

Do the triangles mean anything? I love the logo, it's super simple and would look really clean if you took out Co. Clothing on the bottom completely.

I like the first crewneck a lot as well.

I know I cut out all of your photos, it's nothing personal I just hate when people quote long posts and you have to scroll through a bunch of pictures.
November 19, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
icecreamkate

All this streetwear is played out. It's not saying anything and it doesn't stand for anything. Think about how your line relates to the consumers you're targeting.

We rule the underground.

November 19, 2012 @ 05:52 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Wouldnt buy anything from 24/25 of these so called "brands"

lol at how flooded this market is, not to mention the established brands
November 19, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
swefn

swefn

November 19, 2012 @ 10:02 AM
teddyroll

@twincolumn The 5 panel seems to be the most original to me; leather strap is dope. Snapback - 40oz van. T-Shirts - Givenchy/Spaceghostpurrp. I feel the the dark/satanic vibe is starting to get a bit played out but thats just my opinion.
November 19, 2012 @ 12:38 PM
Argot Alexa

@twincolumn I think your pieces are very well executed. Although i think they may be somewhat unoriginal, that fact hass never stopped any other brand from being successful!

www.theargotiers.com

November 19, 2012 @ 03:12 PM
twincolumn

@twincolumn The 5 panel seems to be the most original to me; leather strap is dope. Snapback - 40oz van. T-Shirts - Givenchy/Spaceghostpurrp. I feel the the dark/satanic vibe is starting to get a bit played out but thats just my opinion.

@teddyroll Thanks on the 5panels, I had the snapback design before 40oz van dropped his- so I was hella pissed, especially since he's kept going with the Balmain font.

The Cross shirts are based off Givenchy. If you read in my discussion thread, I wanted to make a piece that used a very common motif (crosses) and mix it with something that was supposed to be "exclusive" and "luxury". (something not so common).

I work with Raider Klan, so I take a lot of inspiration from them. So thats maybe why you see some SGP in there.

November 19, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
twincolumn

All this streetwear is played out. It's not saying anything and it doesn't stand for anything. Think about how your line relates to the consumers you're targeting.

I am usually fine with constructive criticism, comments like these really bug me. "It doesnt stand for anything" Yes it does @icecreamkate , and I find it kind of funny that you would say something like that while being totally ignorant of the brand, Everything of mine has meaning.

November 19, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
twincolumn

all very kitschy

Those crosses and V's for A's remind me of Black Scale/ASAP and Givenchy. Not super original.

Granted you're not the only one doing the A's for V's thing, I'm just saying.

@timk125 You can see that those designs are a Raider Klan collab. Those are Raider Klan Hieroglyphics. V's stand for U's and A's. X's stand for E's and O's.

So it's not Black Scale/ASAP, quite the opposite since they are beefing

November 19, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
twincolumn

I think it's the fact that this is the "New Brands" Thread, that everyone is looking at these brands in a negative light. Since they are already established as a "New Brand" by being in this thread, anyone that comes and looks at these are automatically going to think "Unoriginal" "Biting this brand, biting this brand" "This has no meaning"

How do you know that these are unoriginal, or have no meaning, when you have known the brand for literally 5 seconds before making a post/judgement on it?

Twin Column has a very rich background story and every garment has a meaning behind it- the post would be huge if I took the time to explain each garment posted. I will probably stop posting in this thread because I can already tell it's not the right vibe. Too many poorly based opinions.

My advice to any new brands posting after this, if it's selling out quick- you must be doing something right.

Please login first to reply.