Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Nov 14, 2012 @ 04:32
never mind found it .. some clean designs and $20 is a nice deal

Just got restocked. Buy a tee and rep me man haha.

www.cashindustry.net

Nov 14, 2012 @ 04:56
Originally posted by Inactive User

That has got to be one of the most lame, generic, unoriginal names for a brand. You already got me skeptical at just a promo.

Ya i totally agree. The background image looks really professional and the font looks good too but i think you need a better name.

Thanks man.
I do everything in house.
The custom lettering:

I enjoy it.
It's more of a reflection of the individual pieces and i feel like it's clean & coherent.
Big ups on your brand man, look forward to it! -Uzi
Nov 14, 2012 @ 05:00
^^Dope!

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Nov 14, 2012 @ 05:35
About 5 months ago I started a brand named Cash Industry. So far I have 10 designs. Please give me any feedback you have. http://www.cashindustry.net

www.cashindustry.net

Nov 14, 2012 @ 08:27
i wish we were more open with sharing resources .. no one on this thread is making enough that another small company would put their supplier out of business.. and we arent copying each others lines..

speaking from frustration as im in the midwest and having a hard time sourcing a decent tshirt printer (might even need to find a way to do it myself), and especially hard time on hats .. trying to have a few things out by spring

if anyone feels nice PM me .. im no competition for people here just tryin to do somethin local

From a business stand point letting somebody reap rewards from your hardwork that you barely even know with nothing to offer you, isn't always ideal. I can remember multiple nights of looking for hat manufacturers, calling countless businesses, emailing countless businesses, etc. Lucky enough for me from networking and actually getting to know people genuinely and not just to use them for their resources I was able to stumble upon a solid hat/beanie manufacturer that'll make basically anything I want at good prices and minimums.

What I'm basically trying to say is you can't be mad at people for not giving up their resources , if you're just looking for handouts this is the wrong business to be in. My advice to you is to keep searching, and when that fails keep searching some more. Become "friends" with other brands and I do mean an actual friend not a freeloader, and you'll get lucky.

Agreed, if/when I withhold information its not because I don't want the other person to succeed its about the graft. A lot of time and effort went into sourcing these things and money on phone bills, almost getting fired because i'm taking phone calls away from my desk every 30 mins. I cant then just go and pass it onto anybody.

I feel sometimes in the world on internet etc that everyone wants everything instantly, its about building foundations.. I've definitely given people information but that's because I got to know and trust them and respect them over time.

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

Nov 14, 2012 @ 10:20
For bounce/Summer 2013, the Moncler Outlet menswear ambit doesn’t devious too far from its origins, but it accomplish out just abundant to accompany a bit of bloom to the accessible accumulating. demography on adventurous primary colors, the alternative sees a array of the characterization’s accepted checky outerwear, sleeveless down vests, rain parkas and blazers demography centermost date. active up to the mentality of recreating around-the-clock, awakening pieces and fits with an adapted beheading, an array of shorts, jackets and all-over-book pieces augment an all-embracing artful that is as cornball as it is avant-garde.

Moncler Outlet

Nov 14, 2012 @ 12:34
For bounce/Summer 2013, the Moncler Outlet menswear ambit doesn’t devious too far from its origins, but it accomplish out just abundant to accompany a bit of bloom to the accessible accumulating. demography on adventurous primary colors, the alternative sees a array of the characterization’s accepted checky outerwear, sleeveless down vests, rain parkas and blazers demography centermost date. active up to the mentality of recreating around-the-clock, awakening pieces and fits with an adapted beheading, an array of shorts, jackets and all-over-book pieces augment an all-embracing artful that is as cornball as it is avant-garde.

Wow, that's really un-succinct! Did you swallow a Thesaurus?

Nov 14, 2012 @ 17:17

hmmm.. i actually like the name Premium.....make it work!
Nov 14, 2012 @ 18:47
A question about that, I'm doing something similar with my brand but dag it's a pain to edit writing in Photoshop..any advice?

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

Nov 14, 2012 @ 20:32

That has got to be one of the most lame, generic, unoriginal names for a brand. You already got me skeptical at just a promo.

Appreciate the criticism.
It's not for everyone and I'm glad it isn't. Hope the turnout can recalibrate your perception.
All of the work is done by myself. Screenprinting, Sourcing, Stitching, etc..
Expect Quality Garments & Simple Aesthetics.
Thanks again Chad. -Uzi

Well, the fact that you gave me a coherent, mature response even though I lashed out at you makes me have some respect for you. Although I am not a fan of the name, I can appreciate the work that it appears you are putting into the brand. I look forward to seeing your product!

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Nov 14, 2012 @ 21:12

It's nice lettering but it's a little sloppy and pixelized around the edges. You gotta get that shit traced, cleaned and vectorized because it won't look as good as you want it if you blow it up and throw it onto a tee.
Nov 14, 2012 @ 21:28
Wow this thread is huge. I always thought about starting a shirt company1
Nov 14, 2012 @ 21:49

It's nice lettering but it's a little sloppy and pixelized around the edges. You gotta get that shit traced, cleaned and vectorized because it won't look as good as you want it if you blow it up and throw it onto a tee.

Scan it at 300dpi or more? That'll allow you to re-scale it without loss in resolution, esp for screen printing

Nov 14, 2012 @ 22:17
Nov 15, 2012 @ 00:04
Written by ONLY NY Co-founder Micah. This is a laughing matter.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

Nov 15, 2012 @ 00:57
Haha solid post @minsct
---

We just dropped episode 2 of our artist series, if anyone is into graffiti check out this Richard Nixon piece get painted!

edmflavor.com

Nov 15, 2012 @ 02:05
The tees that just dropped this weekend, Would love some feed back thanks fam!

Get them at www.bgndmhty.comBabe Ruth Tee (Black)Babe Ruth Tee (White)Est 1994 Tee (Black)

سبحان

Nov 15, 2012 @ 03:26
Probably not the best place for a coastal lifestyle brand but just looking for feedback. This is our 3rd run but first under the new company because the last one was following trends and that's just not who we are. Can't do animal prints or pockets anymore or use AAA.

Inactive User

Nov 15, 2012 @ 03:41
Anyone here have a beanie or snapback psd template/mock-up they'd like to share?

Check out premier fitteds website, I think they have templates fam.

Inactive User

Nov 15, 2012 @ 03:43
@sjohnnnn really nice presentation and designs , good luck with the brand.
Nov 15, 2012 @ 03:53
www.cashindustry.net

www.cashindustry.net

Nov 15, 2012 @ 03:57
@wcfrontrvnners lookin for something a little different, but right on for the help. good lookin on the brand too, another bay area native.

Inactive User

Nov 15, 2012 @ 04:55
@wcfrontrvnners lookin for something a little different, but right on for the help. good lookin on the brand too, another bay area native.

Thass wsup where you from?
Nov 15, 2012 @ 07:07
Hey I just wanted some feedback on some of these designs. We're a start up clothing company based off beautiful Malibu, California.

Our work is inspired by the Malibu surf culture, and we wanted to bring in a more urban and big city feel.

Shirts are about 12$, can't complain.
http://lymtime.bigcartel.com/
Nov 15, 2012 @ 07:20

What's good Bay Area folks? Coming straight outta Oakland...
Check us out: Uni4rm

Nov 15, 2012 @ 09:08
if anyone needs shirts printed get at me @ jesandoval92@yahoo.com
Nov 15, 2012 @ 15:43
Probably not the best place for a coastal lifestyle brand but just looking for feedback. This is our 3rd run but first under the new company because the last one was following trends and that's just not who we are. Can't do animal prints or pockets anymore or use AAA.

Far from street wear... but very clean. I would've rocked this in middle school when I would wakeboard and surf with my buddies.

There's a huge coastal lifestyle in Miami, but mainly boat related clothing, not surf.

I like it, for what it is.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

Nov 15, 2012 @ 17:31
This just came out for us super excited
http://store.thedividedminds.com/
Fall/Winter 2012-2013

Anti-social(media)

Nov 15, 2012 @ 19:14
What do you guys think of my logo?

Nov 15, 2012 @ 19:29

What's good Bay Area folks? Coming straight outta Oakland...
Check us out: Uni4rm

Dope video concept yo. Personally i would of made the intro shorter because it seemed a little dragged out, but i like rest of the video. Shows the shirts off in a different way and has a dope sex appeal to it.

edmflavor.com

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.