Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 8, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
TrainwreckersClub

Thought i would share my new clothing brand that was just released few weeks ago called Trainwreckers Club.
check it out at http://trainwreckersclub.bigcartel.com/
Lemme know what you guys think

November 8, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
kRaws

City Approval.
Our eventual goal is to bridge the gap between menswear and streetwear, but maintain an urban feel.

Everyone would love to bridge the gap between menswear and streetwear and are already doing it, think outside the box homie.

Otherwise, designs are looking solid

cool

@kraws Your brand's got an overall well executed concept but it seems to be weak across certain areas like the motive of "bridging the gap between menswear and streetwear", I personally only see streetwear inspirations throughout your collection not really anything exciting / memorable but the products as a whole are actually well presented.

I'd like to see more from you guys in the cut n sew department or in some hand created graphics instead of just sans serif fonts.

We understand its a common goal for a lot of companies, but we plan to do it our own way, thinking outside the box by focusing on garment design that is very unique in construction detail and overall functions of the garment, while still being up to date with current styles and trends. However, none of this can really occur until we make our way into cut and sew. Thank you for the the feedback fam, we appreciate it.

...and to show our appreciation, we've added a coupon code exclusively for hypebeast members; "HBCA" for a 20% discount off your entire order when you shop CA.

Thank you for the support, and we'd love to hear more of your thoughts/ideas,
CTYAPRVL

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

November 9, 2012 @ 12:09 AM
Larry S.

Just put up some new hitters in the shop.Consider this a mini-drop so the diehard fans have something to mess with during the wait.Everything ships next week and use promocode CONMAN to save 20% off while it lasts... -h_h-

P.S. Feel free to give me thoughts too, you guys are really helpful with your insights and what not.Really enjoyed the last round of feedback!

That hype tee !!!! dope

^ Thanks! Trying to put more element of my own style into the brand this year.Hope people enjoy it!

Also saw someone posted a nice hat on here... @noluvcity I think it was....I enjoy the look of that USA Nod Camp...really cool! -h_h-

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

November 9, 2012 @ 08:36 AM
albertlogic

Brand name is NOlogic. heres something i dropped a while back. and some other stuff, give me some feedback.

http://nologicapparel.com/wp-content/themes/Viroshop/viroshop/timthumb.php?src=http://nologicapparel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/DSC_0714.jpg&h=800&w=900&zc=1

this is nice. what do you guys print on?

Anerican Apparel and Alstyle Apparel. really depends, but im naming what the products up top

http://nologicapparel.com/

November 9, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
TimothyK

The Devils Breath Sampel varsity jacket.(without embroidery) We are an Amsterdam based brand called Overdeauxis(overdoses). The concept of our brand is that every clothing piece has its own story to tell that you can "read/see" on the clothing pieces. Not only "fashion" but also with a dope story behind it. For example:

The Devils Breath varsity jacket by Overdeauxis is inspired by the relatively unknown drug called Burudanga. The drug is the fruit from a flower called Angel's Trumpet that grows mainly in Colombia. The people of Colombia call the drug Devils Breath because of the strong scent that numbs the victim a short period of time. The victim becomes a slave of the orders from the offender.

The varsity jacket features the Angel's Trumpets on the sleeves, the Overdeauxis logo on the left chest and Devils Breath embroidered on the back.

Our first line will drop within a month,but you can pre-order now! just email info@overdeauxis.com

Please check out the website for the other pieces and more info.
Link and our Facebook Link
Criticism please?!
November 9, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
minsct

^ Cool jacket.

For some reason though, it reminds me of this

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

November 9, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
DannyHH

The Devils Breath Sampel varsity jacket.(without embroidery) We are an Amsterdam based brand called Overdeauxis(overdoses). The concept of our brand is that every clothing piece has its own story to tell that you can "read/see" on the clothing pieces. Not only "fashion" but also with a dope story behind it. For example:

The Devils Breath varsity jacket by Overdeauxis is inspired by the relatively unknown drug called Burudanga. The drug is the fruit from a flower called Angel's Trumpet that grows mainly in Colombia. The people of Colombia call the drug Devils Breath because of the strong scent that numbs the victim a short period of time. The victim becomes a slave of the orders from the offender.

The varsity jacket features the Angel's Trumpets on the sleeves, the Overdeauxis logo on the left chest and Devils Breath embroidered on the back.

Our first line will drop within a month,but you can pre-order now! just email info@overdeauxis.com

Criticism please?!

I remember you posting the design for this a while back, looks great. Did the manufacturer take long with it? Goodluck with the jackets
November 9, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
nuderobot

Hey guys I am new to the grind!!! Currently been working on my business plan and just been drawing out all my lines with pencil. Got a girl I know from graphic design working on putting some on the computer. My questions are simple.

1. Where is a good place to order hand tags from and labels?

2. If anyone wants I am a designer of all things and would like to help with everyone, let me know what your brand is and what you stand for and I would love to shoot off some ideas for ya. Keep my mind going and wrapping it around this fucking world of ours.
November 10, 2012 @ 03:03 AM

Inactive

@jackset

I dig that stay set bucket! Good stuff my mates smile
November 10, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
encore818

anyone know where to get cyc blank hoodies?
November 10, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
dscnewyork

Check out one of my tees. Feedback is appreciated.

Our site - Click Here
Our Facebook - Click Here
November 10, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
garyoak

Been in the kitchen cooking up some dope stuff boys, I'll post up the goods later.
November 10, 2012 @ 07:02 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Criticism please?!

Nice jacket, but I couldn't help but notice that logo. Personally me being African-American that's an extremely offensive look with the rope. Not trying to run your brand but it's just my perspective. Best of luck.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

November 10, 2012 @ 11:45 AM
black

Pretty sure that doesn't happen..

blackmfg.co fitted goods

November 10, 2012 @ 12:41 PM
TimothyK

^ Cool jacket.

For some reason though, it reminds me of this

Thanks! It didn't inspire us, but it's a great compliment to be compared with the H&M Versace jacket.
November 10, 2012 @ 12:46 PM
TimothyK

Criticism please?!

Nice jacket, but I couldn't help but notice that logo. Personally me being African-American that's an extremely offensive look with the rope. Not trying to run your brand but it's just my perspective. Best of luck.

Thanks, my partner is African-American and he is born and raised with the history of slavery. He doesn't make the comprising with the noose and slavery. We consider suicide as the ultimate act of freedom and that's why we picked a noose.
November 10, 2012 @ 12:52 PM
TimothyK

Criticism please?!

I remember you posting the design for this a while back, looks great. Did the manufacturer take long with it? Goodluck with the jackets

Great that you still remember us, that's why we're here for. The manufacturer took way too long, finally he is working the final adjustments and start working on the 15 jackets
November 10, 2012 @ 03:42 PM
Argot Alexa

www.theargotiers.com

November 10, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
Argot Alexa

Has anyone used american apparel hoodies and sweatshirts? I know the quality is good, but how is the fit? Is it tighter/or slimmer?

www.theargotiers.com

November 10, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
AndyRocksBluu

Check out my latest hands on review with Yanagida Clothing.
http://hideyourarms.com/2012/11/10/yanagida-hands-review/

On a side note their products are really well done. So if you like what you see you should check them out.

If any other clothing brands are looking to do any hands on reviews on their company you can pm me or email me at Andy@bluudreams.com

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

November 10, 2012 @ 09:49 PM
phizzout

RESEARCH IN LA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL9Xsm7rxU8&feature=youtu.be
November 11, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
Frank_

Has anyone used american apparel hoodies and sweatshirts? I know the quality is good, but how is the fit? Is it tighter/or slimmer?

Tighter and slimmer
November 11, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
outthewoods

Check out Out the Woods Clothing. 100% of our profits go to the British Heart Foundation, and we've had designs contributed by Alt-J, Ghostpoet, Twin Shadow and more artists...

www.outthewoodsclothing.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/outthewoods

Here's a sample of some of the designs in our winter line (will feature alongside sweats and hats), out in 3 weeks.

Feedback welcome.

OTWC.
November 11, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
garyoak

So this is what me and my boys been working on, let me know what you fellas think.

November 11, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
minsct

Doesn't exist. Cyc is a custom manufacturing plant that only works with the absolute best brands. They are extremely picky and will have no problem turning you down in a second.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

November 11, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
chads

100% of our profits go to the British Heart Foundation

It seems pretty cool but in all seriousness, why do you do it if you make no money off of it? Are you trying to become the first non-profit clothing brand? If that is your idea then I like it. I appreciate whatever the reason is but its just interesting to me.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

November 11, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
encore818

Doesn't exist. Cyc is a custom manufacturing plant that only works with the absolute best brands. They are extremely picky and will have no problem turning you down in a second.

I see, alright thanks
November 11, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
sjohnnnn

BIGANDMIGHTY online shop coming soon! Tee's will be available in all sizes and color Tomorrow at 12pm (pst) Thanks for the support!

سبحان

November 11, 2012 @ 08:03 AM
zoidanum

So this is what me and my boys been working on, let me know what you fellas think.

I think the tag on the pocket is too big. Otherwise everything else looks clean even though I don't fucks with the fabric designs.
November 11, 2012 @ 10:14 AM
outthewoods

100% of our profits go to the British Heart Foundation

It seems pretty cool but in all seriousness, why do you do it if you make no money off of it? Are you trying to become the first non-profit clothing brand? If that is your idea then I like it. I appreciate whatever the reason is but its just interesting to me.

Basically we established the brand when we were at uni, and for personal reasons it became non-profit. Those reasons probably give us more drive and ambition to take OTWC as far as we can than the money ever would. So long as we can maintain work alongside running the brand we'll take no money out of it. There are non-profit brands out there, but not in the market we're pushing into. We think it's exciting that such a simple thing can set us apart from the hundreds of independent brands out there, and that our customers know we're not doing it to get some quick and easy money for ourselves.

Please login first to reply.