Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Nov 05, 2012 @ 23:47
Why isn't the UK on your shipping countries list?

www.grubbymits.co.uk | Affordable vintage & streetwear

Nov 05, 2012 @ 23:49

Model is beautiful, distractingly beautiful aha ! I do like the Henny cap I must say. Keep pushing !
Nov 05, 2012 @ 23:50
@donoh it's good seeing other young dudes doing stuff in the biz (both of us here at PxP are 15). Hope to see your drop soon.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

Nov 05, 2012 @ 23:54
^ why doesn't that surprise me...

Nov 05, 2012 @ 23:54

It is, it's the 4th option from the top of the list.
Nov 05, 2012 @ 23:56
@bricktop I'm not sure why you seem to dislike us so much..

Nov 05, 2012 @ 23:59
You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chums, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, fuck off.

It is, it's the 4th option from the top of the list.

Thanks, found it. I went straight to U to look for it manually. How come shipping is 12 Eur? Thats about 10 quid and I know to ship a beanie within europe it would cost no more than a fiver and you dont have to pay customs. Is it really that much more to post from the netherlands? Really do like the beanie but not sure I can justify spending £20 on it, especially when I don't know anything about the quality. I'll give it a think over mate

Nov 06, 2012 @ 00:19
The standard shipping option is the price for a package to send to countries in Europe. It's cheaper if we send it by letterpost, but it's slower and less reliable. But you can send us an e-mail (onlinestore@weak-become-heroes.com) and we can work something out.
Nov 06, 2012 @ 01:10
Friends started a new brand up based in Chicago, Like and check em out:

https://www.facebook.com/JustChicagoClothing?ref=stream
Nov 06, 2012 @ 01:31
Friends started a new brand up based in Chicago, Like and check em out:

https://www.facebook.com/JustChicagoClothing?ref=stream

You should forsure change that logo..

Inactive User

Nov 06, 2012 @ 01:58
@princeandprez

Thanks for your kind words. The drop wont be for some time but will keep everyone posted prior to the drop. Shipping is 4-8 weeks for its arrival here from the factory thus I have an aim for late Dec but may depend on the time.

I totally agree. Young bucks are growing in the street scene, its rad! Cheers for now brotha, msg me if you need anything

Peace!

D.
Nov 06, 2012 @ 02:57
Does a brand necessarily have to be about something? Just curious to everyones thoughts on this.

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

Nov 06, 2012 @ 03:07
@wcfrontrvnners

If I'm not mistaking it's not silk screen print
You want to use Laser Print Heat Transfer Labels

Some spots can screen print if the inside fabric is good enough, I just need to know which brands.

We screened tags on the American Apparel F497. It looks ok, get's the job done but fine details can get lost b/c of the fibers.

www.shillingfordco.com

Nov 06, 2012 @ 03:50
Does a brand necessarily have to be about something? Just curious to everyones thoughts on this.

Not at all, but it certainly helps if you target a demographic.

Nov 06, 2012 @ 13:51
What's good HB fam! Hope everyone is doing well.

My name is Donoh and I run a street wear brand called Memoir. Growing up as a kid I never would have thought Fashion was my route but it organically formulated an interest through my inspirations from such brands as Visvim, Neighborhood, Stussy, Supreme, etc. through high school. Memoir has been an idea for many months and now feel am ready at 17 to launch after educating myself in the street fashion collective. I don't know where it'll take me but progressing through small steps will only closer one to their dreams. If you're into brands such as those I mentioned above, the taste is quite similar if interests you.

For more information please check into my brand page on facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/MemoirGastown

and my tumblr:

http://www.memoirclothing.tumblr.com

for upcoming drops, contests, events, etc.

Please don't expect a full collection per season because this a brand run only by myself currently finishing up my last year at high school. Thus the products will be released through what's attainable.

If you guys could like and spread the word about the brand with your friends that are into fashion I'd very much appreciate it! Stay tuned.

Donoh.

Hey Donoh you from Vancouver? If you want I can meet up with you and let's discuss some stuff. I am debuting a new line/site for Christmas and we are going to try and get a popup shop going.... subscribe to our networks and message me there if you're interested www.hrtlsclothing.com right now I'm in Hong Kong so internet is off and on...
Nov 06, 2012 @ 14:24
working on somethin new to bring out this spring ... i will be postin pics in here for opinions

how many of you guys bother to trademark your company name?

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

Nov 06, 2012 @ 14:25
Anybody got some feedback on Gildan G9000 Crewnecks? I can get a bulk for a pretty sweet price. Never used any Gildan products tho.

Inactive User

Nov 06, 2012 @ 18:19
@hrtlsclothing

Yeah bro I'm in Vancouver. Cool feel free to msg me through here or on facebook. Dig what you guys are doing. Keep the faith brohems blushing

D.
Nov 06, 2012 @ 18:28
Check us out!
www.flexforever.com
www.flexclothing.blogspot.com
Nov 06, 2012 @ 19:07
@aldenteco this is dope man imagery with the tooth that's fresh and original

i like the grace of the small size....would be gaudy if you went bigger.

much appreciated dude.

niaketurah.com

Nov 06, 2012 @ 19:08
@freebiggaveli216 fresh look book

niaketurah.com

Nov 06, 2012 @ 20:20
@hrtlsclothing

Yeah bro I'm in Vancouver. Cool feel free to msg me through here or on facebook. Dig what you guys are doing. Keep the faith brohems blushing

D.

Vancouver represent.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

Nov 06, 2012 @ 20:39
Finally finished my line sheet.. I posted a preview of it before, Its in its complete stage though!! im not trying to Spam this thread at all, and ill take it down if requested!! , i swear!! I'd just love some honest feedback, especially on the look of the line sheet it self! Im sure everyone isnt going to love what i have to offer regarding the clothing and thats fine, im not trying to appeal to everyone!!!

Thanks for the feedback guys
www.theargotiers.com

thoughts..?

www.theargotiers.com

Nov 06, 2012 @ 20:57
@donohlee good to see someone from vancity as well, looking forward to see what you're up to. I am also into brands like visvim, mastermind japan, wtaps , etc : )

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1

https://www.facebook.com/rare.oneofakind

Nov 06, 2012 @ 21:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
Finally finished my line sheet.. I posted a preview of it before, Its in its complete stage though!! im not trying to Spam this thread at all, and ill take it down if requested!! , i swear!! I'd just love some honest feedback, especially on the look of the line sheet it self! Im sure everyone isnt going to love what i have to offer regarding the clothing and thats fine, im not trying to appeal to everyone!!!

Thanks for the feedback guys
www.theargotiers.com

thoughts..?

Lookin dope man. Like this a lot better than the preview you had.
Nov 06, 2012 @ 22:15

Black/gold and white/gold t-shirts rectocked!

www.goldlinefashion.bigcartel.com

Inactive User

Nov 07, 2012 @ 00:04
@rare01

Props to your brands too mate. I really like how Vancouvers street scene is growing. Feel free to get at me if you need anything. Cheers for now brotha!

D
Nov 07, 2012 @ 00:42
Wondering if anyone can recommend a good screen printing and embroidering company?
Nov 07, 2012 @ 01:00
@argot Alexa did you take that Eiffel Tower photo?

Nov 07, 2012 @ 01:03
@zerotohero not a ton of people will tell you that info for free.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.