FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
November 2, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
Jake Ocean

do you get fees for integrating paypal onto your e-commerce site?
is it more profitable to integrate credit card transactions?
if so, how would an independent e-commerce website go about credit card transactions?

exactly what is going on in the code for that kind of site?

IS ANYONE OUT THERE?
does anybody know anything about splaynewyork?
does anybody know who they are and how they do their work?
i need to learn this from somebody like pronto

holy shit do your own research

http://www.distantlight.co

November 2, 2012 @ 01:32 AM
princeandprez

if so, how would an independent e-commerce website go about credit card transactions?

IS ANYONE OUT THERE?

I feel like answering these would make me more of an asshole than not..

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

November 2, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
Jake Ocean

Hate to be that asshole solicitor, but I'm looking to promote a few select brands on my facebook fan page 'Snapbacks' with over 350k fans. Anyone interested in getting there hat in some major promo for a cheap fee, hit me up.

http://www.distantlight.co

November 2, 2012 @ 02:00 AM
princeandprez

Hate to be that asshole solicitor, but I'm looking to promote a few select brands on my facebook fan page 'Snapbacks' with over 350k fans. Anyone interested in getting there hat in some major promo for a cheap fee, hit me up.

Gah wish you owned "Camp caps" xD
I know acropolis is selling a lmtd. edition snapback...

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

November 2, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
Fifth

@rare01 its a type of ink, plastisol water-base. It's quite hard to explain but it goes well with the type of graphic that you have. But again, if you want a distressed piece you can do it by yourself with PS (add a brush).

@mufid clean stuff. Bookmarked
@lamash like the tee, nice!

Anyway, camo shirt for Delivery No.3
*Lookbook on progress
*If anyone willing to cop some of the shirt/t-shirt from the current collection just PM me. I'll be in the States by next weekend.
*Flat rate shipping

Does anyone have a store here (pref. North California/ Bay Area)?

November 2, 2012 @ 08:25 AM
dunceanddreamer

IS ANYONE OUT THERE?

I feel like answering these would make me more of an asshole than not..

yup!

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

November 2, 2012 @ 03:20 PM
Hellah Fresh

Yooo! To the ones who have fall/winter clothes i.e. hoodies, crews, etc... do you guys prefer getting them manufactured/made in The States vs over seas? Just wondering. Im stuck in a dilemma lol.
November 2, 2012 @ 04:06 PM
al dente co.

Yooo! To the ones who have fall/winter clothes i.e. hoodies, crews, etc... do you guys prefer getting them manufactured/made in The States vs over seas? Just wondering. Im stuck in a dilemma lol.

I'm getting some hats made, i tried getting it overseas, you end up paying the same amount b/c of shipping and other fees. The shit that sucks about that is, 1) you have to buy a lot and 2) it takes forever.

From purchasing in the states sometimes you might pay a little more but its easier to communicate, faster delivery, and secure product.

Unless you know the people overseas and have a great relationship with them.

just my opinion.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

November 2, 2012 @ 04:36 PM
bryonsummers

There is a dope brand called WAR starting to buzz. Here is one of their latest shirts.

The artist is also the subject of a web series called Passport Life. I think travel is helping his overall view on his brand's content and production.

- We are as smart as the minds around us www.BrandingBryon.com

November 2, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
Hellah Fresh

I'm getting some hats made, i tried getting it overseas, you end up paying the same amount b/c of shipping and other fees. The shit that sucks about that is, 1) you have to buy a lot and 2) it takes forever.

From purchasing in the states sometimes you might pay a little more but its easier to communicate, faster delivery, and secure product.

Unless you know the people overseas and have a great relationship with them.

just my opinion.

Yeah the shipping is what kills it and i think THEY know that. They make extra off on shipping but damn lol. I get my hats made over seas too... not too bad compared to the clothes tho. Im trying to figure out the best numbers for us here.
November 3, 2012 @ 12:14 AM
unorthadox

@hellah-fresh I get majority of cut n sew done (especially full manufacturing) overseas, got a pretty good deal with my suppliers but for limited runs, higher quality items I work locally.

http://www.criticallyacclaimed.co.uk/ | Cutting no corners since 2010.

November 3, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
Castle Master

Yo this tee is only 15 euro until Sunday check it out :

http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/product/the-serpent-tee

Also check out our facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Castle/255005944569574

http://secret-castle.com/

November 3, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
Hellah Fresh

@hellah-fresh I get majority of cut n sew done (especially full manufacturing) overseas, got a pretty good deal with my suppliers but for limited runs, higher quality items I work locally.

That is what i was thinking the whole time about the quality stuff. One thing i learn... i almost messed up on the first order over seas because i was going to get by without making a sample first. So now i ALWAYS get a sample run first before i pull the trigger on a large order. As the quality wise in State i still haven't locate a place yet. Do you have your main supplier make everything else for you?

btw @unorthadox i just saw your site posted in another thread and your stuff is very nice. I love the details with minimalistic prints. Do you ship to USA?
November 3, 2012 @ 03:00 PM
zerotohero

Starting a new line called Zero 2 Hero. It's very personal to me because its about the struggle and the pain we all go through in life, and basically coming from nothing and doing what it takes to overcome and triumph/reach success. Its really about the come up hence the name zero 2 hero. I got a logo done but i would like you guys to critique it please. Could you see yourself wearing shirt with the logo, etc. Any feedback will help me. I appreciate it.

Working on getting shirts made so i'll come back and post those when i get them. Thanks.

November 3, 2012 @ 04:04 PM
jaemznugyen

@zerotohero Olive branches are as played out as you can get.
November 3, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
zerotohero

Went with them because they symbolize victory....
November 3, 2012 @ 05:07 PM
samisdenaam

November 3, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
clim0215

^ dope, has some potential
November 3, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
nickeff412

hey everyone please support a diy brand and like our facebook page!!

http://www.facebook.com/lrn2livenow
November 3, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
corruptyouth

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

November 3, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
FRWRD

What's the best quality blanks for longsleeves out there? Gildan Ultra Cotton is pretty good but any better? Thanks.
November 3, 2012 @ 09:50 PM
qrct1

aeterna13.com

November 3, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
wcfrontrvnners

Has anybody here done hoodies where they screen printed the sizes? If so what brand did you use. Thanks

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

November 3, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
randomtw

What's the best quality blanks for longsleeves out there? Gildan Ultra Cotton is pretty good but any better? Thanks.

alstyle
November 4, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
freebiggaveli216

November 5, 2012 @ 01:03 PM

Inactive

What's good HB fam! Hope everyone is doing well.

My name is Donoh and I run a street wear brand called Memoir. Growing up as a kid I never would have thought Fashion was my route but it organically formulated an interest through my inspirations from such brands as Visvim, Neighborhood, Stussy, Supreme, etc. through high school. Memoir has been an idea for many months and now feel am ready at 17 to launch after educating myself in the street fashion collective. I don't know where it'll take me but progressing through small steps will only closer one to their dreams. If you're into brands such as those I mentioned above, the taste is quite similar if interests you.

For more information please check into my brand page on facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/MemoirGastown

and my tumblr:

http://www.memoirclothing.tumblr.com

for upcoming drops, contests, events, etc.

Please don't expect a full collection per season because this a brand run only by myself currently finishing up my last year at high school. Thus the products will be released through what's attainable.

If you guys could like and spread the word about the brand with your friends that are into fashion I'd very much appreciate it! Stay tuned.

Donoh.
November 5, 2012 @ 03:11 PM
al dente co.

Weak Become Heroes

I really hate that first shirt you got.

But everything else is GREAT! lol

i like the feel of your brand a lot. Esp. the tooth and the zines you made.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

November 5, 2012 @ 04:22 PM
flex4eva

Whats up hype beast world, I'm Mike designer and owner of an up and coming clothing line F.L.E.X. Clothing (Forever Living Extreme Xtravagance). We've been on sale consistently at a boutique in Baltimore, MD (Fells Point) named PEDX www.pedxbaltimore.wordpress.com really good shop new exclusive sneakers and gear by Rock Smith, Durkl, HUF, etc. if your in the area check them out.

Take the time out to research FLEX, shop FLEX, and socialize with us.

www.flexforever.com
www.flexclothing.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/flex4eva

On Twitter @flexclothing

Here's a few new looks from us. #FLEXFOREVER

November 5, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
BEENDOINGIT

What's good HB fam! Hope everyone is doing well.

My name is Donoh and I run a street wear brand called Memoir. Growing up as a kid I never would have thought Fashion was my route but it organically formulated an interest through my inspirations from such brands as Visvim, Neighborhood, Stussy, Supreme, etc. through high school. Memoir has been an idea for many months and now feel am ready at 17 to launch after educating myself in the street fashion collective. I don't know where it'll take me but progressing through small steps will only closer one to their dreams. If you're into brands such as those I mentioned above, the taste is quite similar if interests you.

For more information please check into my brand page on facebook at:

http://www.facebook.com/MemoirGastown

and my tumblr:

http://www.memoirclothing.tumblr.com

for upcoming drops, contests, events, etc.

Please don't expect a full collection per season because this a brand run only by myself currently finishing up my last year at high school. Thus the products will be released through what's attainable.

If you guys could like and spread the word about the brand with your friends that are into fashion I'd very much appreciate it! Stay tuned.

Donoh.

Excited for this, you seem to know what you're doing and what look you're going for.
November 5, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
Broken Bank Clo

@wcfrontrvnners
Has anybody here done hoodies where they screen printed the sizes? If so what brand did you use. Thanks

If I'm not mistaking it's not silk screen print
You want to use Laser Print Heat Transfer Labels

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Please login first to reply.