October 29, 2012 @ 10:01 AM
cvshmere

Finishing up my brand LUCID. Based out of Sydney, Australia. Hoping to be 100% ready by Early 2013. Really taking my time cause I want the brand and these garments to come out perfect. Would love some feedback.
October 29, 2012 @ 12:34 PM
dunceanddreamer

na we're good. Thing is, I'd love to sell them for less but then I wouldn't make a cent. Small production run, no stock products, it's all cut & sew made in Europe. Stores buy them for around a forth retail price and production costs are between 1/5, 1/6 retail price. You can do the math...

good work man! Definitely gonna cop a few things of there! As far as prices, its all subjective, as far as i'm concerned your product has ten times the amount of attention to detail and value than 99% of the other start up brands on here so I think ur pricing is fair.

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

October 29, 2012 @ 01:28 PM
Adrian Fun

na we're good. Thing is, I'd love to sell them for less but then I wouldn't make a cent. Small production run, no stock products, it's all cut & sew made in Europe. Stores buy them for around a forth retail price and production costs are between 1/5, 1/6 retail price. You can do the math...

good work man! Definitely gonna cop a few things of there! As far as prices, its all subjective, as far as i'm concerned your product has ten times the amount of attention to detail and value than 99% of the other start up brands on here so I think ur pricing is fair.

thanks man, appreciate it!

FUN TIME www.haveafuntime.org www.facebook.com/funfunfuntime

October 29, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
staytruenewyawk

Launching these STNY "NEWYAWK" beanies. would love some feedback
Check out FB Page for more updates :

Facebook.com/staytruenewyawk

October 29, 2012 @ 09:34 PM
princeandprez

Get rid of the model, shes hurt lol

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

October 29, 2012 @ 10:47 PM
cityofsavages

Get rid of the model, shes hurt lol

The face writing just looks weird to me.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 29, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
cityofsavages

Started a new brand called FUN TIME. It's an ironic view on ghetto/gangster aesthetics and the tough guy image. All cut & sew products with hand drawn illustrations. First collection will drop next week!

More products and info here: www.haveafuntime.org and on facebook: FUN TIME Like and get the news when the stuff drops!

Great work man. Awesome to see some real shit in the thread. Where are you in the UK? Im definitely bookmarking yall.

Nice stuff. I like the tags.

Good job with these

October 29, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
bedrockhoopz

What's up ?
Go to Feasible.bigcartel.com
and tell me what you think about the logo. I need to create an image to go along with the typeface, but tell me your thoughts. The word feasible is basically defined as "possible". So, the brand would be promoting that anything is possible. A common phrase, but a very true statement. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
October 29, 2012 @ 10:58 PM
cityofsavages

@cityofsavages you want me to send you the pictures ? If so what's your email?

yeah and any other info you would want someone to know about the products cityofsavages@gmail.com

October 29, 2012 @ 11:26 PM
NiaKeturah

@bedrockhoopz the type is very 70's , idk if that was what you were going for or not
but those bubble letters are really disco inspired. If i were you I would put the evolution of man on top of it, like silhouette ....but give the last man in the line wings and make him float a little bit.

niaketurah.com

October 29, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
NiaKeturah

Those DeLaLuz capsule drop:

We're adding some jewelry pieces to it and we changed the silver to red but this is the basic idea

niaketurah.com

October 29, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
bedrockhoopz

@niaketurah I agree with that. I still like the font. That idea for a logo sounds very sick. i'll see where I can take it. Thanks!
October 29, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
NiaKeturah

@bedrockhoopz all that matters is that you fucking believe in it dude, because at the end of the day:
"opinions are like assholes,
everybody has one."

because you are using that font you should definitely try the evolution thing because you have a dope straight line to place it on. if you need help just hmu litetdl@gmail.com

niaketurah.com

October 30, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
negashnyc

Negash™ NYC Crewneck Sweater Photo Blue LMTD

"Next in line for the throne!"

Exclusive matching colorway.

Metallic photo blue foil.

Each sweater is tagged & numbered.

Limited to 50 per colorway worldwide.

http://negash83.myshopify.com/collections/mens/products/negash-nyc-crewneck-sweaters-photoblue-lmtd

Negash™ "He is bound to be king." http://www.facebook.com/NegashNycClothing

October 30, 2012 @ 02:33 PM
Yeezus

Black/black zipper tees
buy now @ www.goldlinefashion.co.uk
October 30, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
unorthadox

What's up ?
Go to Feasible.bigcartel.com
and tell me what you think about the logo. I need to create an image to go along with the typeface, but tell me your thoughts. The word feasible is basically defined as "possible". So, the brand would be promoting that anything is possible. A common phrase, but a very true statement. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Font is a little weak for a start up, I'd suggest getting a custom piece of type drawn out for a logo - It's hard for brands to set themselves apart when just using base fonts.

As for associated imagery I'd say get something simple like a thumbs up (illustrated style) or even a silhouette just for a starting point with the branding. Make sure you spend some time making sure 100% everything about the appearance of your branding before launch as first impressions are the most important.

http://www.criticallyacclaimed.co.uk/ | Cutting no corners since 2010.

October 30, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
yanagida

Hypebeast Fam,

I just wanted to introduce our new brand called YANAGIDA. We have been doing labels and trim for 10 years for some of the bigger street wear and skate brands and decided to come out with our own line. Check out our New Era Snapbacks and our T-shirt designs. Hoodie and Beanies are on there way. Follow us on twitter for monthly gift pack giveaways. Let us know what you think.

www.yanagidaclothing.com
https://twitter.com/YGDAKILLERWHALE
October 30, 2012 @ 09:41 PM
unorthadox

@yanagida Your whole brand is incredibly executed. It's easy to see how one design flows from another! Look forward to seeing more from you guys!

http://www.criticallyacclaimed.co.uk/ | Cutting no corners since 2010.

October 30, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
sons10

@yanagida really good stuff!
October 30, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
bedrockhoopz

@unorthadox That is very true. I love the font, but it's too basic. I need to warp the typeface. If you check out feasible.bigcartel.com again you can see how i mixed it up. It looks cool for now, but we'll see if my opinion changes over time. Thanks though brother! Link
October 31, 2012 @ 12:13 AM
rivalsmi

My first hoodie, it isn't 100% complete and Friends and Family only, clean simple look. I'm hoping to get some samples for my first season pretty soon, with a Spring/Summer release, in the mean time, just rare promo drops. This one, the proceeds actually go to the fight for aids in Africa.

Im a big fan of PRODUCT (RED) items, hence the Red R, though last minute changes my drop it.

-RIVALS
October 31, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
Broken Bank Clo

@yanagida you guys here in San Diego too?

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

October 31, 2012 @ 01:26 AM
tsandy

Got our first t-shirt in the other day. Have to say I'm pretty excited about it. Haven't had a chance to take some good pictures of the whole shirt yet but thought I'd see what you guys think anyways. It has a front breast logo and a larger logo on the back. Feedback is appreciated. Check out our store at logicalattire.bigcartel.com. Thanks!
October 31, 2012 @ 04:27 AM
Bulldog

Just opened the CRIMEBRAND shop, and there's already just a few of the One Piece-inspired Poison tees left in each size. I'm stoked to see people digging the idea, and looking forward to the next release as well.

Thanks all!

www.justinungar.com

October 31, 2012 @ 04:31 AM
yanagida

@vega_box - YUP, SAN DIEGO
October 31, 2012 @ 04:37 AM
negashnyc

Slim Jenkins Blue Colorway

"He is bound to be king!"

Exclusive colorway.

Black foil on a blue spider tye die hoodie,

Each sweater is tagged & numbered.

Limited to 25 per colorway worldwide.

Hoodie's start shipping 11-14-12

10 Days before official Slim Jenkins release.

http://negash83.myshopify.com/collections/mens/products/negash-nyc-pullover-hoodie-lmtd

www.facebook.com/NegashNycClothing

Negash™ "He is bound to be king." http://www.facebook.com/NegashNycClothing

October 31, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
yanagida

Anyone on here making their own lines should check out our label and trim website at www.ygdalabels.com, We have been doing this for over ten years and can make anything to brand your line with. Thanks for the feedback @sons10 @unorthadox, much appreciated. We got more coming.
October 31, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
Broken Bank Clo

Just opened the CRIMEBRAND shop, and there's already just a few of the One Piece-inspired Poison tees left in each size. I'm stoked to see people digging the idea, and looking forward to the next release as well.

Thanks all!

really clean first shirt. Looks really good

@vega_box - YUP, SAN DIEGO

that's cool.
Some good stuff coming out of SD right now.
I'm going to have to hit you up on some labels in the future.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

October 31, 2012 @ 09:05 AM
qrct1

Guys what can you tell me about splaynewyork?
What can you guys tell me about doing a non-bigcartel shop?

aeterna13.com

October 31, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
Larry S.

Was just browsing @jake ocean @yanagida ...you guys put out some very clean,well done stuff...a lot of my stuff is really more vibrant and silly,but my heart lies in clean aesthetics.Really like the work and when I get back from Detroit I will be looking into some of your guys work.

What kind of blanks and print techniques are you using? I'm really diggin' both your guys work! -h_h-

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

Please login first to reply.