Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 23, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
mrdaleog

Curious...does anyone know of any easier way of uploading pics here?
I have to upload them to my site and then copy the URL from there. Is there any easier/less time consuming way to d o it?

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

October 23, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
mrdaleog

Btw..this has nothing to do with the forum topics, buttttt

HOW ABOUT THAT IRON MAN 3 TRAILER?!? DAMN!

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

October 23, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
mobbyluii

IG: @mobbyluii

October 23, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
mrdaleog

I'm self taught in pattern making and garment construction.I follow designers like Mcqueen and Givenchy more than one's found here. But I do really like streetwear. I relased this print sweatshirt this past winter and it sold out. What do you think?

You do know what 'parvenu' means right?

October 23, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
STREETSTRUCK

Looking for a graphic designer for some simple sticker designs. Let me know. Your services will be compensated of course.

TWITTER: @THESUSGOD IG: STREETSTRUCKBIZ WEB STORE: WWW.STREETSTRUCK.BIZ

October 23, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
ryder

Now that we have our own camera we are starting to partner up with local artists in the city to showcase their talent, check out the first episode we shot over the weekend!

edmflavor.com

October 23, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
mobbyluii

Looking for a graphic designer for some simple sticker designs. Let me know. Your services will be compensated of course.

PM'd

IG: @mobbyluii

October 23, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
bobbygenes

http://franksquad94.bigcartel.com/
New Company from Chicago, Small Amount of items on the website its almost sold out, got some new stuff coming soon. We got the font as seen on the hoodies screen printed on, and the hoodies are Champion which ended up turning out really nice. Some feedback would be great! thanks
October 23, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
parvenu

I'm self taught in pattern making and garment construction.I follow designers like Mcqueen and Givenchy more than one's found here. But I do really like streetwear. I relased this print sweatshirt this past winter and it sold out. What do you think?

You do know what 'parvenu' means right?

Yep I know what it means. I chose to take the name and transfer new meaning to it. to celebrate and Upstart.
October 23, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
bobbygenes

Has anyone made Winter knit hats? Was wondering where you got the blank knits from and it you would suggest stitched patches or not.
October 23, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
washedaway

Hey guys - We're and up and coming brand out of LA that was started a few months ago. What do the majority of you other designers do to get up and running in terms of startup costs? Do you front everything yourself?

Some of our first pieces are below. Any and all comments are appreciated. You can check out the full collection at WashedAwayLA.com

The Fairfax Tee:

Swatched Tee:

Native Pocket Tee:

To The Sea Tee:

The Wave:
October 23, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
jxroguescholars

Hey guys - We're and up and coming brand out of LA that was started a few months ago. What do the majority of you other designers do to get up and running in terms of startup costs? Do you front everything yourself?

Some of our first pieces are below. Any and all comments are appreciated. You can check out the full collection at WashedAwayLA.com

The Fairfax Tee:

Swatched Tee:

Native Pocket Tee:

To The Sea Tee:

The Wave:

Fairfax, Native, and wave tees are dope, I'd cop. Clean logo and website too. You said you started a few months ago - off to a good start IMO.

For my line I'm starting I'm fronting everything on my own. But I also print my stuff so I'm kinda cheating. Might be a lot harder for you guys since you have some complicated prints. I'm assuming you screened them though over DTG prints for those tees with images?

Rogue Scholars: roguescholarsclothing.com ::::: facebook.com/roguescholars ::::: Professional Screen Printing: apparelcanvas.com

October 23, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
washedaway

Appreciate it @jxroguescholars

The photo prints are a bit more difficult but the response to The Fairfax tee and the To The Sea tee have been amazing. We're using top quality screenprinters here in LA that are really handling exactly what we need done.
October 24, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
defiantheights

Now that we have our own camera we are starting to partner up with local artists in the city to showcase their talent, check out the first episode we shot over the weekend!

Homie got mad can control. What kinda camera you shooting with? and what software did you edit it with?
October 24, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
troylaflare596

Just some design I was thinking about. Came up with the name Rebel by Nature.
what do y'all think?

Another design called Lyon squad
lion logo tee:
back:
ultra force tee;

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

October 24, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Beanies I just released for my brand that you pre order now to be shipped out next week at WCFRVS.Com for 20.00 USD

& Pictures of our Strapbacks that just got finished, excuse the bad presentation please nonetheless we're satisfied.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

October 24, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
defiantheights

Beanies I just released for my brand that you pre order now to be shipped out next week at WCFRVS.Com for 20.00 USD

& Pictures of our Strapbacks that just got finished, excuse the bad presentation please nonetheless we're satisfied.

dope detail with the snaps. those are fire.
October 24, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
wcfrontrvnners

@defiantheights thanks fam, I appreciate it

October 24, 2012 @ 04:20 AM
negashnyc

"Next in line for the throne."

Photo Blue Negash™ NYC Crewneck Sweaters LMTD by NegashNYC, on Flickr

Metallic photo blue foil font on a black crew-neck sweater

Each sweater is hand printed and numbered.

Only 50 will be produced worldwide

http://negash83.myshopify.com/collections/mens/products/lmtd-negash-nyc-crewneck-sweaters

Negash™ "He is bound to be king." http://www.facebook.com/NegashNycClothing

October 24, 2012 @ 06:46 AM
InformalApparel

Stable Company
Stable Facebook

Check us out, like our Facebook page, check out our items on our site.
Feedback on our site and shirts on the site currently are welcomed.
Critical analysis and critiquing is accepted, PM me or write to our facebook or site.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

October 24, 2012 @ 10:23 AM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

www.facebook.com/aboveroyalty

www.AboveRoyaltyClothing.com Skate/Street Wear Est. 2010

October 24, 2012 @ 05:20 PM
ryder

Homie got mad can control. What kinda camera you shooting with? and what software did you edit it with?

Ya hes got some dope talent. It was cold AF too and his fingers were killing. We are doing more of these with different artists who do bigger pieces aswell. All shot on a T3i and edited in Premiere pro. I got that creative cloud account so we pay monthly for legit copies of every adobe program cool

edmflavor.com

October 24, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
southshorematt

@parvenu haha nice! looks good either way
October 24, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
chernan

@cdacirca1990 lion design pretty dope.. but not a big fan of shirts with quotes on em.
October 24, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
wherethehellismark

another quick snip for one of our spring collection tees. the lookbook is coming together and should be released in a few months.

"one man cult"

October 24, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
jxroguescholars

another quick snip for one of our spring collection tees. the lookbook is coming together and should be released in a few months.

"one man cult"

"one man cult"

Nice design - shoulda put this out for Holloween bet it woulda sold a lot. Dope though, keep it up

Rogue Scholars: roguescholarsclothing.com ::::: facebook.com/roguescholars ::::: Professional Screen Printing: apparelcanvas.com

October 24, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
wherethehellismark

"one man cult"

Thanks homie! much appreciated.
October 24, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
cityofsavages

Send me an email so I can post bro!

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 24, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
drewlance

House Fire Collective just put up The Fall Look Book, check out our site and tell us what you think

House Fire Collective website
October 24, 2012 @ 11:51 PM
wcfrontrvnners

@cityofsavages you want me to send you the pictures ? If so what's your email?

Please login first to reply.