Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 23, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
adriane

How is everyone doing linesheets/catalogs?

This is what ive got thus far. Feed back is greatly appreciated!!

Thoughts? Tips? Pointers?

www.theargotiers.com

Love your designs. Thinking about copping one of your camps and shirts.
I have a recommendation, I think you should change your your link to your collection page on your website to be called shop. Maybe you called it collection to fit your brand aesthetic but by naming it shop, it does two things.
It helps your seo and it reduces the confusion for potential customers.
October 23, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
casein_point

www.theargotiers.com

Good stuff. Have you thought about taking the Argot Lilith and Eiffel Seal and combining them? I like the look/idea of the seal but to me its a little too large and don't think there's enough going on for me to want to buy it standing alone. It might be kind of cool to shrink it down and combine it with the Lilith and have the script be arched above or below, just a thought. Also have you thought about maybe using the sleeve color the same color as the Seal I think that'd be dope to have a couple different colorways of that.
October 23, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
Argot Alexa

www.theargotiers.com

Love your designs. Thinking about copping one of your camps and shirts.
I have a recommendation, I think you should change your your link to your collection page on your website to be called shop. Maybe you called it collection to fit your brand aesthetic but by naming it shop, it does two things.
It helps your seo and it reduces the confusion for potential customers.

Thanks, I will for sure bring that up to my partner! It really makes sense!!

oh, and PM me for discount code!!

www.theargotiers.com

October 23, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
cityofsavages

@argot looks great.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 23, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
Argot Alexa

@argot looks great.

Thanks, appreciate it.

You have any experience with creating a line sheet?

www.theargotiers.com

October 23, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
dunceanddreamer

@argot looks great.

Agreed, big up @argot

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

October 23, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
Argot Alexa

www.theargotiers.com

Good stuff. Have you thought about taking the Argot Lilith and Eiffel Seal and combining them? I like the look/idea of the seal but to me its a little too large and don't think there's enough going on for me to want to buy it standing alone. It might be kind of cool to shrink it down and combine it with the Lilith and have the script be arched above or below, just a thought. Also have you thought about maybe using the sleeve color the same color as the Seal I think that'd be dope to have a couple different colorways of that.

Thats an awesome idea, I will play around with it for sure. This is for my spring 13, and i'll be working on summer 13 as well!

www.theargotiers.com

October 23, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
dunceanddreamer

www.theargotiers.com

Thats an awesome idea, I will play around with it for sure. This is for my spring 13, and i'll be working on summer 13 as well!

You ship to the UK @argot?

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

October 23, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
Argot Alexa

www.theargotiers.com

You ship to the UK @argot?

Yeah we do for sure. PM for a discount code. I can eat some of that shipping for you man.

www.theargotiers.com

October 23, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
parvenu

I'm self taught in pattern making and garment construction.I follow designers like Mcqueen and Givenchy more than one's found here. But I do really like streetwear. I relased this print sweatshirt this past winter and it sold out. What do you think?
October 23, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
southshorematt

@parvenu looks awesome man. What brand crewneck did you use? I like the fit
October 23, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
parvenu

@southshorematt I remember it being a regular Gildan. The reason it fits so well because that guy is Super small and the sweatshirt is a Youth Large lol Here is a pic of me wearing it. (the ones I sold actually had 4 gold pyramid studs on the front as seen on the red one).
October 23, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
iketurnup

Which would be best for screen printing, an 80/20 blend or a 50/50 blend.
October 23, 2012 @ 07:24 PM
mrdaleog

Curious...does anyone know of any easier way of uploading pics here?
I have to upload them to my site and then copy the URL from there. Is there any easier/less time consuming way to d o it?

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

October 23, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
mrdaleog

Btw..this has nothing to do with the forum topics, buttttt

HOW ABOUT THAT IRON MAN 3 TRAILER?!? DAMN!

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

October 23, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
mobbyluii

IG: @mobbyluii

October 23, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
mrdaleog

I'm self taught in pattern making and garment construction.I follow designers like Mcqueen and Givenchy more than one's found here. But I do really like streetwear. I relased this print sweatshirt this past winter and it sold out. What do you think?

You do know what 'parvenu' means right?

October 23, 2012 @ 08:02 PM
STREETSTRUCK

Looking for a graphic designer for some simple sticker designs. Let me know. Your services will be compensated of course.

TWITTER: @THESUSGOD IG: STREETSTRUCKBIZ WEB STORE: WWW.STREETSTRUCK.BIZ

October 23, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
ryder

Now that we have our own camera we are starting to partner up with local artists in the city to showcase their talent, check out the first episode we shot over the weekend!

edmflavor.com

October 23, 2012 @ 08:15 PM
mobbyluii

Looking for a graphic designer for some simple sticker designs. Let me know. Your services will be compensated of course.

PM'd

IG: @mobbyluii

October 23, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
bobbygenes

http://franksquad94.bigcartel.com/
New Company from Chicago, Small Amount of items on the website its almost sold out, got some new stuff coming soon. We got the font as seen on the hoodies screen printed on, and the hoodies are Champion which ended up turning out really nice. Some feedback would be great! thanks
October 23, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
parvenu

You do know what 'parvenu' means right?

Yep I know what it means. I chose to take the name and transfer new meaning to it. to celebrate and Upstart.
October 23, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
bobbygenes

Has anyone made Winter knit hats? Was wondering where you got the blank knits from and it you would suggest stitched patches or not.
October 23, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
washedaway

Hey guys - We're and up and coming brand out of LA that was started a few months ago. What do the majority of you other designers do to get up and running in terms of startup costs? Do you front everything yourself?

Some of our first pieces are below. Any and all comments are appreciated. You can check out the full collection at WashedAwayLA.com

The Fairfax Tee:

Swatched Tee:

Native Pocket Tee:

To The Sea Tee:

The Wave:
October 23, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
jxroguescholars

Hey guys - We're and up and coming brand out of LA that was started a few months ago. What do the majority of you other designers do to get up and running in terms of startup costs? Do you front everything yourself?

Some of our first pieces are below. Any and all comments are appreciated. You can check out the full collection at WashedAwayLA.com

The Fairfax Tee:

Swatched Tee:

Native Pocket Tee:

To The Sea Tee:

The Wave:

Fairfax, Native, and wave tees are dope, I'd cop. Clean logo and website too. You said you started a few months ago - off to a good start IMO.

For my line I'm starting I'm fronting everything on my own. But I also print my stuff so I'm kinda cheating. Might be a lot harder for you guys since you have some complicated prints. I'm assuming you screened them though over DTG prints for those tees with images?

Rogue Scholars: roguescholarsclothing.com ::::: facebook.com/roguescholars ::::: Professional Screen Printing: apparelcanvas.com

October 23, 2012 @ 11:44 PM
washedaway

Appreciate it @jxroguescholars

The photo prints are a bit more difficult but the response to The Fairfax tee and the To The Sea tee have been amazing. We're using top quality screenprinters here in LA that are really handling exactly what we need done.
October 24, 2012 @ 02:08 AM
defiantheights

Now that we have our own camera we are starting to partner up with local artists in the city to showcase their talent, check out the first episode we shot over the weekend!

Homie got mad can control. What kinda camera you shooting with? and what software did you edit it with?
October 24, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
troylaflare596

Just some design I was thinking about. Came up with the name Rebel by Nature.
what do y'all think?

Another design called Lyon squad
lion logo tee:
back:
ultra force tee;

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

October 24, 2012 @ 02:47 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Beanies I just released for my brand that you pre order now to be shipped out next week at WCFRVS.Com for 20.00 USD

& Pictures of our Strapbacks that just got finished, excuse the bad presentation please nonetheless we're satisfied.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

October 24, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
defiantheights

Beanies I just released for my brand that you pre order now to be shipped out next week at WCFRVS.Com for 20.00 USD

& Pictures of our Strapbacks that just got finished, excuse the bad presentation please nonetheless we're satisfied.

dope detail with the snaps. those are fire.

Please login first to reply.