Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 22, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
dmwalking

can you get the wu logo burn into the gum sole?

those iron man wallabees from the album cover are dope. too bad a lot of people dont know the history behind wallabees. i'm sure whoever disliked this post is some "new" hypebeast who doesnt know much history.

anyways dude, email me some pictures of shit you've done. info@aldenteco.com

Thanks for the interest. I would honestly prefer not to use the Wu logo though. Just to avoid getting hit with a cease and desist if they ever catch wind of it. I've never done the burn in, but I'm sure I could figure something out. I could probably do some initials to add an extra touch of customization. I'll experiment with it and get back to you. Expect an email soon. I gotta wait until I'm home and snap some pics.

Everyone else, I'll keep you all updated with the webshop launch and pics of any new shoes I work on.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

October 22, 2012 @ 08:28 PM
wherethehellismark

@aldenteco LLOWE doesn't mean anything. It just a word that I created and fit to the font that we used.
@VLSRMTT your graphic is great! Handrawing?
@casein_point find a local manufacture is a must! Because you to deal with sizing and stuff. Perhaps add a little weird details that can be your signature.
@wcfrontrvnners can't cause we're going to release another black tee for delivery no.3
@rare01 use waterbased ink, like superwhite print

Thanks a lot homie! Yeah, everything is hand drawn before I put it in AI or PS.
October 22, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
wherethehellismark

those iron man wallabees from the album cover are dope. too bad a lot of people dont know the history behind wallabees. i'm sure whoever disliked this post is some "new" hypebeast who doesnt know much history.

Thanks for the interest. I would honestly prefer not to use the Wu logo though. Just to avoid getting hit with a cease and desist if they ever catch wind of it. I've never done the burn in, but I'm sure I could figure something out. I could probably do some initials to add an extra touch of customization. I'll experiment with it and get back to you. Expect an email soon. I gotta wait until I'm home and snap some pics.

Everyone else, I'll keep you all updated with the webshop launch and pics of any new shoes I work on.

good idea my dude.. me and my homie from Marvel comics actually do the creative development for Ghostface Killah's merch. Ghost is really strict on that kind of stuff so it's good not to really fuck around with using their wu stuff. good job on the wally's though homie! pm me if you ever want to do a custom joint for the god ghost.
October 22, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
al dente co.

http://www.facebook.com/DeadstockDeals selling supreme and palace check out and like!

this isnt a marketplace for stuff like that dude.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

October 22, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
al dente co.

good idea my dude.. me and my homie from Marvel comics actually do the creative development for Ghostface Killah's merch. Ghost is really strict on that kind of stuff so it's good not to really fuck around with using their wu stuff. good job on the wally's though homie! pm me if you ever want to do a custom joint for the god ghost.

so what's good with some WU merch? lol.

October 22, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
wherethehellismark

so what's good with some WU merch? lol.

haha..we do limited edition stuff to avoid watering down the artwork and rarity of each piece. Ghost and his manager/pr have control of what is released. Heres the last product that we made in the summer. Here's a few articles on the last release and a pic from the exhibit where we first showcased it (we also created a custom sculpture to go with the design during the exhibit, which was sold to a buyer). We provide the art direction, but Ghost has the final say on the placement of image on the products etc. We originally were just going to do the limited edition skatedeck, but he wanted to throw the image on some tees.. my homie and i didnt really like the placement of the artwork on the tee and wanted it to go a different direction. anyways, here's some articles on the project. we'll have more stuff in the future with ghost.

http://www.complex.com/rides/2012/05/ghostface-killah-x-mike-del-mundo-skate-decks

http://www.thesource.com/articles/221616/Ghostface-Killah-Teams-Up-With-Marvel-Comic-Artist-Michael-del-Mundo?thesource-prod=

http://www.gorillavsbear.net/2012/05/29/ghostface-killah-skateboard-deck/

http://nahright.com/news/2012/05/29/ghostface-killah-x-mike-del-mundo-skate-deck-t-shirt/

http://push.ca/blogs/sayer_sk/archive/2012/05/31/ghostface-releasing-le-skateboard-line.aspx

October 23, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
Argot Alexa

How is everyone doing linesheets/catalogs?

This is what ive got thus far. Feed back is greatly appreciated!!

Thoughts? Tips? Pointers?

www.theargotiers.com

www.theargotiers.com

October 23, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
lilbthebasedgod

these past posts are some of the ugliest shit i have ever seen - lil b
October 23, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
commonlyused

@hkeys hey you right. thanks. and its actually easy to read. i just got patches made and put them on hats myself

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

October 23, 2012 @ 03:52 AM
Jake Ocean

Haven't posted here in a while. Here is a concept of a poster design we're working on.

http://www.distantlight.co

October 23, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
minsct

www.theargotiers.com

Some of your stuff is pretty cool, but one thing left me unsettled. In your about section you say "thieves, criminals and beggars". Does this describe your brand? Do you represent thievery, crime and begging? If so, you are promoting a negative image. But if thats who you are. I get it.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 23, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

Check us out...

www.facebook.com/aboveroyalty

www.theroyaltyabove.tumblr.com

www.AboveRoyaltyClothing.com Skate/Street Wear Est. 2010

October 23, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
jxroguescholars

Check us out...

According to your fb seems like you've had the brand for a while but have you ever thought of maybe a Rook for a logo or maybe a secondary logo? No hate on the crown - aint bad but I see it a lot. Think a rook would be dope and would fit your brand nicely.

Rogue Scholars: roguescholarsclothing.com ::::: facebook.com/roguescholars ::::: Professional Screen Printing: apparelcanvas.com

October 23, 2012 @ 07:34 AM
AboveRoyaltyClothing

Check us out...

According to your fb seems like you've had the brand for a while but have you ever thought of maybe a Rook for a logo or maybe a secondary logo? No hate on the crown - aint bad but I see it a lot. Think a rook would be dope and would fit your brand nicely.

Yeah we've been building the brand for quite some time and it's been doing very well. Thanks for the idea. We've thought about that maybe just being a design for a specific shirt or fabric. When designing the AR logo we felt a crown would be most fitting. Yes, there are a lot of crowns out there but they don't have the same story and history as us. That's what's going to separate us from the rest of them.

www.AboveRoyaltyClothing.com Skate/Street Wear Est. 2010

October 23, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
dunceanddreamer

Check us out...

Yeah we've been building the brand for quite some time and it's been doing very well. Thanks for the idea. We've thought about that maybe just being a design for a specific shirt or fabric. When designing the AR logo we felt a crown would be most fitting. Yes, there are a lot of crowns out there but they don't have the same story and history as us. That's what's going to separate us from the rest of them.

Just a quick word about your logo. I just went on your facebook and tumblr real quick to find out about your story and why your different but couldn't really find anything? Maybe its worth sticking a paragraph in each of those pages in a really easy place to find so that people with short attention spans like me, trying to check out your website can immediately read up on you and what you are about?

Basically, if your saying that the crown is representative of your story,as a new potential customer, how do I easily find out about your story when there's like a million other people telling me the same thing? Hope it helps, Just my opinion/constructive info/feedback.

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

October 23, 2012 @ 04:17 PM
al dente co.

If anyone is down to join the al dente thread, here is the link.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/184644/

i'll have updates on new items coming out, we can talk about the brand, and anything related to my brand. No shit talkers allowed.

October 23, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
negashnyc

"Next in line for the throne."

Metallic pearlized pink foil font on a black crew-neck sweater

Each sweater is hand printed and numbered.

Only 50 will be produced worldwide

Save $5 by ordering directly from Negash83

http://negash83.myshopify.com/collections/mens/products/lmtd-negash-nyc-crewneck-sweaters

Negash™ "He is bound to be king." http://www.facebook.com/NegashNycClothing

October 23, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
adriane

www.theargotiers.com

Love your designs. Thinking about copping one of your camps and shirts.
I have a recommendation, I think you should change your your link to your collection page on your website to be called shop. Maybe you called it collection to fit your brand aesthetic but by naming it shop, it does two things.
It helps your seo and it reduces the confusion for potential customers.
October 23, 2012 @ 05:06 PM
casein_point

www.theargotiers.com

Good stuff. Have you thought about taking the Argot Lilith and Eiffel Seal and combining them? I like the look/idea of the seal but to me its a little too large and don't think there's enough going on for me to want to buy it standing alone. It might be kind of cool to shrink it down and combine it with the Lilith and have the script be arched above or below, just a thought. Also have you thought about maybe using the sleeve color the same color as the Seal I think that'd be dope to have a couple different colorways of that.
October 23, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
Argot Alexa

www.theargotiers.com

Love your designs. Thinking about copping one of your camps and shirts.
I have a recommendation, I think you should change your your link to your collection page on your website to be called shop. Maybe you called it collection to fit your brand aesthetic but by naming it shop, it does two things.
It helps your seo and it reduces the confusion for potential customers.

Thanks, I will for sure bring that up to my partner! It really makes sense!!

oh, and PM me for discount code!!

www.theargotiers.com

October 23, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
cityofsavages

@argot looks great.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 23, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
Argot Alexa

@argot looks great.

Thanks, appreciate it.

You have any experience with creating a line sheet?

www.theargotiers.com

October 23, 2012 @ 06:16 PM
dunceanddreamer

@argot looks great.

Agreed, big up @argot

October 23, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
Argot Alexa

www.theargotiers.com

Good stuff. Have you thought about taking the Argot Lilith and Eiffel Seal and combining them? I like the look/idea of the seal but to me its a little too large and don't think there's enough going on for me to want to buy it standing alone. It might be kind of cool to shrink it down and combine it with the Lilith and have the script be arched above or below, just a thought. Also have you thought about maybe using the sleeve color the same color as the Seal I think that'd be dope to have a couple different colorways of that.

Thats an awesome idea, I will play around with it for sure. This is for my spring 13, and i'll be working on summer 13 as well!

www.theargotiers.com

October 23, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
dunceanddreamer

www.theargotiers.com

Thats an awesome idea, I will play around with it for sure. This is for my spring 13, and i'll be working on summer 13 as well!

You ship to the UK @argot?

October 23, 2012 @ 06:27 PM
Argot Alexa

www.theargotiers.com

You ship to the UK @argot?

Yeah we do for sure. PM for a discount code. I can eat some of that shipping for you man.

www.theargotiers.com

October 23, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
parvenu

I'm self taught in pattern making and garment construction.I follow designers like Mcqueen and Givenchy more than one's found here. But I do really like streetwear. I relased this print sweatshirt this past winter and it sold out. What do you think?
October 23, 2012 @ 06:46 PM
southshorematt

@parvenu looks awesome man. What brand crewneck did you use? I like the fit
October 23, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
parvenu

@southshorematt I remember it being a regular Gildan. The reason it fits so well because that guy is Super small and the sweatshirt is a Youth Large lol Here is a pic of me wearing it. (the ones I sold actually had 4 gold pyramid studs on the front as seen on the red one).
October 23, 2012 @ 07:18 PM
iketurnup

Which would be best for screen printing, an 80/20 blend or a 50/50 blend.

Please login first to reply.