Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Oct 23, 2012 @ 19:24
Curious...does anyone know of any easier way of uploading pics here?
I have to upload them to my site and then copy the URL from there. Is there any easier/less time consuming way to d o it?

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" Twitter/IG/Snap: @MrDaleOG

Oct 23, 2012 @ 19:26
Btw..this has nothing to do with the forum topics, buttttt

HOW ABOUT THAT IRON MAN 3 TRAILER?!? DAMN!

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" Twitter/IG/Snap: @MrDaleOG

Oct 23, 2012 @ 19:40

IG: @luii.xx

Oct 23, 2012 @ 19:54
I'm self taught in pattern making and garment construction.I follow designers like Mcqueen and Givenchy more than one's found here. But I do really like streetwear. I relased this print sweatshirt this past winter and it sold out. What do you think?

You do know what 'parvenu' means right?

Oct 23, 2012 @ 20:02
Looking for a graphic designer for some simple sticker designs. Let me know. Your services will be compensated of course.

TWITTER: @THESUSGOD IG: STREETSTRUCKBIZ WEB STORE: WWW.STREETSTRUCK.BIZ

Oct 23, 2012 @ 20:14
Now that we have our own camera we are starting to partner up with local artists in the city to showcase their talent, check out the first episode we shot over the weekend!

edmflavor.com

Oct 23, 2012 @ 20:15
Looking for a graphic designer for some simple sticker designs. Let me know. Your services will be compensated of course.

PM'd

IG: @luii.xx

Oct 23, 2012 @ 20:31
http://franksquad94.bigcartel.com/
New Company from Chicago, Small Amount of items on the website its almost sold out, got some new stuff coming soon. We got the font as seen on the hoodies screen printed on, and the hoodies are Champion which ended up turning out really nice. Some feedback would be great! thanks
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:03
I'm self taught in pattern making and garment construction.I follow designers like Mcqueen and Givenchy more than one's found here. But I do really like streetwear. I relased this print sweatshirt this past winter and it sold out. What do you think?

You do know what 'parvenu' means right?

Yep I know what it means. I chose to take the name and transfer new meaning to it. to celebrate and Upstart.
Oct 23, 2012 @ 21:09
Has anyone made Winter knit hats? Was wondering where you got the blank knits from and it you would suggest stitched patches or not.
Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:01
Hey guys - We're and up and coming brand out of LA that was started a few months ago. What do the majority of you other designers do to get up and running in terms of startup costs? Do you front everything yourself?

Some of our first pieces are below. Any and all comments are appreciated. You can check out the full collection at WashedAwayLA.com

The Fairfax Tee:

Swatched Tee:

Native Pocket Tee:

To The Sea Tee:

The Wave:
Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:12
Hey guys - We're and up and coming brand out of LA that was started a few months ago. What do the majority of you other designers do to get up and running in terms of startup costs? Do you front everything yourself?

Some of our first pieces are below. Any and all comments are appreciated. You can check out the full collection at WashedAwayLA.com

The Fairfax Tee:

Swatched Tee:

Native Pocket Tee:

To The Sea Tee:

The Wave:

Fairfax, Native, and wave tees are dope, I'd cop. Clean logo and website too. You said you started a few months ago - off to a good start IMO.

For my line I'm starting I'm fronting everything on my own. But I also print my stuff so I'm kinda cheating. Might be a lot harder for you guys since you have some complicated prints. I'm assuming you screened them though over DTG prints for those tees with images?

Rogue Scholars: roguescholarsclothing.com ::::: facebook.com/roguescholars ::::: Professional Screen Printing: apparelcanvas.com

Oct 23, 2012 @ 23:44
Appreciate it @jxroguescholars

The photo prints are a bit more difficult but the response to The Fairfax tee and the To The Sea tee have been amazing. We're using top quality screenprinters here in LA that are really handling exactly what we need done.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 02:08
Now that we have our own camera we are starting to partner up with local artists in the city to showcase their talent, check out the first episode we shot over the weekend!

Homie got mad can control. What kinda camera you shooting with? and what software did you edit it with?
Oct 24, 2012 @ 02:34
Just some design I was thinking about. Came up with the name Rebel by Nature.
what do y'all think?

(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)
(Invalid img)

Another design called Lyon squad
lion logo tee: (Invalid img)
backsmhInvalid img)
ultra force tee; (Invalid img)

LION PACK ULTA FRCE

Inactive User

Oct 24, 2012 @ 02:47

Beanies I just released for my brand that you pre order now to be shipped out next week at WCFRVS.Com for 20.00 USD

& Pictures of our Strapbacks that just got finished, excuse the bad presentation please nonetheless we're satisfied.

Oct 24, 2012 @ 03:09

Beanies I just released for my brand that you pre order now to be shipped out next week at WCFRVS.Com for 20.00 USD

& Pictures of our Strapbacks that just got finished, excuse the bad presentation please nonetheless we're satisfied.

dope detail with the snaps. those are fire.

Inactive User

Oct 24, 2012 @ 03:21
@defiantheights thanks fam, I appreciate it
Oct 24, 2012 @ 04:20
"Next in line for the throne."

Photo Blue Negashâ„¢ NYC Crewneck Sweaters LMTD by NegashNYC, on Flickr

Metallic photo blue foil font on a black crew-neck sweater

Each sweater is hand printed and numbered.

Only 50 will be produced worldwide

http://negash83.myshopify.com/collections/mens/products/lmtd-negash-nyc-crewneck-sweaters

Negashâ„¢ "He is bound to be king." http://www.NegashNYC.com

Oct 24, 2012 @ 06:46
Stable Company
Stable Facebook

Check us out, like our Facebook page, check out our items on our site.
Feedback on our site and shirts on the site currently are welcomed.
Critical analysis and critiquing is accepted, PM me or write to our facebook or site.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/198218 - Some Supreme and The Quiet Life FS (PM for all my others not listed)

Oct 24, 2012 @ 10:23

www.facebook.com/aboveroyalty

www.AboveRoyaltyClothing.com

Oct 24, 2012 @ 17:20

Homie got mad can control. What kinda camera you shooting with? and what software did you edit it with?

Ya hes got some dope talent. It was cold AF too and his fingers were killing. We are doing more of these with different artists who do bigger pieces aswell. All shot on a T3i and edited in Premiere pro. I got that creative cloud account so we pay monthly for legit copies of every adobe program smokeyface

edmflavor.com

Oct 24, 2012 @ 17:28
@parvenu haha nice! looks good either way
Oct 24, 2012 @ 19:30
@cdacirca1990 lion design pretty dope.. but not a big fan of shirts with quotes on em.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 19:34
another quick snip for one of our spring collection tees. the lookbook is coming together and should be released in a few months.

"one man cult"

Oct 24, 2012 @ 19:57
another quick snip for one of our spring collection tees. the lookbook is coming together and should be released in a few months.

"one man cult"

"one man cult"

Nice design - shoulda put this out for Holloween bet it woulda sold a lot. Dope though, keep it up

Rogue Scholars: roguescholarsclothing.com ::::: facebook.com/roguescholars ::::: Professional Screen Printing: apparelcanvas.com

Oct 24, 2012 @ 20:08

"one man cult"

Thanks homie! much appreciated.
Oct 24, 2012 @ 21:36

Send me an email so I can post bro!

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

Oct 24, 2012 @ 22:36

House Fire Collective just put up The Fall Look Book, check out our site and tell us what you think

House Fire Collective website

Inactive User

Oct 24, 2012 @ 23:51
@cityofsavages you want me to send you the pictures ? If so what's your email?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.