Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 14, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
commonlyused

couple of shirts ive been pushing for the past month or so

new patch im about to work with.

preview of the snapbacks

snapbacks, hoodies, beanies, and shirts coming soon

Away From Society | San Jose, CA | www.commonlyusedlife.com

October 14, 2012 @ 09:32 PM
obsidianclothing

Obsidian Clothing Company, Obsidian is volcanic glass which can be sharpened down to a molecular level creating the sharpest material on earth. We are all about keeping your mind sharp while looking sharp with sick designs that have that street art feel and hopefully raising awareness on topics we think are important. We were tired of wearing clothing without meaning and decided that we wanted to rock our own ******!
The first design is a statue called a Mo'ai. An ancient civilization on Easter island (also known as Rapa Nui) constructed the extremely large statues some could have stood up to 21 meters high and weigh up to 270 tons. No one knew how the ancient statues were built, moved and erected since the island was completely treeless. Later pollination studies proved that the island was actually completely forested. This ancient civilization used up all their natural resources to construct these massive statues and eventually the island became extremely violent to the extent some suggested cannibalism took place then the natives eventually went extinct. This designs represents the path we as a human race are headed as a whole, same path as this ancient civilization just on a much larger scale. The trees growing out of the Mo'ai represent nature going in full circle, once we are all gone nature will thrive. Humans are pretty much the only species that if we were to go extinct nature would thrive. Even if something as small as spiders were to go extinct the worlds balance would be thrown off and ecosystems would be forever ruined cause of it. Changes need to be made! Sorry for the long post!
By the way, we are about to release 2 shirts within the next 2 weeks you can contact me at Obsidianclothingcompany@gmail.com if you are interested in pre-ordering some and our website will be up by the time we get the first batch of shirts in!
Folow me on Instagram @Myth_Hi and @ObsidianClothing Please let me know what you think! we will be running contest for some free stuff. Thanks!
October 14, 2012 @ 10:10 PM
wcfrontrvnners

new patch im about to work with.

preview of the snapbacks

Never knew y'all were out of the Bay, good shit.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

October 15, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
Argot Alexa

Just in.
Thoughts?

www.theargotiers.com

www.theargotiers.com

October 15, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
AreteBrand

we changed the crown, how's this?

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

October 15, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
corruptyouth

Samples of a tee shirt from a collab that we did with Wildfire Clothing Co.

The finished product will be available in a few weeks at www.corruptyouthclothing.com

Instagram: @corruptyouthclothing
Facebook: facebook.com/CorruptYouth
Twitter: Twitter.com/corrupt_youth

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

October 15, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
DAPPER TIM

I've been researching, and is sublimation the process for an all over print shirt? I was trying to print on the entire shirt besides the sleeve and collar.
October 15, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
BespokeCS

looks a lot like acropolis
October 15, 2012 @ 09:11 AM
zoidanum

preview of the snapbacks

Left side looks pretty dope, right side not so much. I don't really feel the used fonts especially the CMLYUD looks pretty sloppy to me and comes off as a bad executed print job (even if this was intended, it just don't really appeals to me).
As for the Snapbacks, pretty simple. I wouldn't buy but I don't see why others would not. Just maybe work on the presentation as off now the shape looks real awkward/cheap. I know its just a preview mock shot and all but still it might turn off potential customers.
That Bleached Shirt is still fire tho.

Edit: You also might want to consider to sew in your own tags or atleast get rid of the standard tag and screenprint it in the back. Gives a more professional look without investing too much work.
October 15, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
justinsos

Just launched our website! Check it out at www.sinkorswimbrand.com !

Feel free to sign up for the mailing list too

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

October 15, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
theshootfashion

Hello Everyone ! My name is Natan Meaza , I'm the Ceo of theshootfashion.com a Fashion/photography company located in Washington DC. Our goal is to bring back art in the industry with our own visions in our photos and clothing.

you can visit us at: theshootfashion.com Link
Twitter: @theshootfashion

thanks again,

Natan
October 15, 2012 @ 05:59 PM
thecollective

I did a design for the science and engineering club for my school...
any comments about my design style, etc.?

^ i just realized that the text is kinda off centered
disregard that hahaha
October 15, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
Castle Master

We have some new hats coming if for the winter so we're getting rid of the last few of these.

Use the code TOPHAT for 30% off our hat range.

Offer ends this sunday at midnight

http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/category/hats

http://secret-castle.com/

October 15, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
justinsos

@justinsos ye boss SOS liivin swag swag we out here reppin dat abbreviation urryday u noe wat it is

English?

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

October 15, 2012 @ 06:49 PM
AreteBrand

looks a lot like acropolis

That definitely isn't what we were aiming for and there really isn't a similarity

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

October 15, 2012 @ 07:05 PM
al dente co.

@justinsos ye boss SOS liivin swag swag we out here reppin dat abbreviation urryday u noe wat it is

English?

al dente company // aldenteco.com

October 15, 2012 @ 08:34 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Ok I'm looking into getting printed tags and I been looking heat transfers ... Has anybody used transfer paper for inside tags? And what did the quality look like? And is their s special transfer paper I should use ? Or is their a business that I can order what I need and they will ship me the transfers on paper do I just press them on

Use Laser Print heat transfer. There are companies who do it. Just make sure it's laser print so it doesn't have the a whole white patch from the ink behind it. Basically the same way Hanes Tagless shirts are done. That is laster heat transfer. You buy by the 1000's. I looked into it a while back but decided to just use silk screen inside labels.

How durable is heat transfer ? I want to do a small run of tees of some photos I made and because its more of a gift collection for friends, I want it to be the best quality it can be. (I'm not sure if Heat Transfers are the best option to use by the way, I was just told from a friend)

If actual photos look into sublimation or DTG not heat transfer if you want it to last.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

October 15, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
al dente co.

A friend of mine owns a magazine in south beach. It's called "in the scene miami" he hooked me up with a free ad space. It's not my demographic, but I put this ad together. I wanted to keep it simple and make people wonder what "al dente" is and hit my site.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

October 15, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
LUXDIV

releasing our lux disciples shirts tomorrow, hatchets are 3M:

www.lux-division.com
October 16, 2012 @ 05:15 AM
sjohnnnn

Samples just came in. Would love some Feedback!

سبحان

October 16, 2012 @ 08:29 AM
thecollective

Samples just came in. Would love some Feedback!

that black tee is dope
if it comes out on sale i'll buy it
October 16, 2012 @ 04:45 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

On average, whats the cost of producing 1 Tee?
-screen printing, packaging, $ spent on tee, tags, stickers etc?
Any helps appreciated.

Also photoshop or illustrator?
October 16, 2012 @ 06:04 PM
dunceanddreamer

Any helps appreciated.

That's a bit like "how long is a piece of string" depends on lots of things like:
- How many colours will you use?
- How many tee's are you going to make?
- What type of tee's are they? (make, weight etc)
- Does your screen printer offer low MOQ (Minimum order quantity)?...see where i'm going with this?..the answer is, go onto google/phonebook find printers, label manufacturers and call them/email them..they wont bite, they want ur business..have specifics in your mind (at the very least how much you want to sell your shorts for then you can reverse engineer it) as those questions were really generic.

I hate to sound like an ass-hole but a lot of these questions can be easily answered by going our there and researching and making phone calls, its basic sh*t. I don't mind giving away information or advice, but at least look like you've made the effort to do it yourself.

Waking up & Dreaming. www.facebook.com/DunceandDreamer @dunceanddreamer

October 16, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
karakter1

Any helps appreciated.

people ask about Photoshop and Illustrator alot....

these are 2 programs that do 2 different things. Use whichever one suits your specific need!

i use both all the time.....sometimes i use my tab and draw in photoshop, i like the canvas rotation control and the layer options better i photoshop. i like to vector ink in and do basic coloring in illustrator. I bring it into photoshop for more complex coloring, then bring it back to illustrator for text....

sometimes i do it all in photoshop, scaled to print size, separate my layers and send it to the printer...

sometimes i do it all in illustrator....scan a drawing, ink it, add text, color it, separate layers, send it to printer....

you can use either one.
October 16, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
adriane

Any helps appreciated.

people ask about Photoshop and Illustrator alot....

these are 2 programs that do 2 different things. Use whichever one suits your specific need!

i use both all the time.....sometimes i use my tab and draw in photoshop, i like the canvas rotation control and the layer options better i photoshop. i like to vector ink in and do basic coloring in illustrator. I bring it into photoshop for more complex coloring, then bring it back to illustrator for text....

sometimes i do it all in photoshop, scaled to print size, separate my layers and send it to the printer...

sometimes i do it all in illustrator....scan a drawing, ink it, add text, color it, separate layers, send it to printer....

you can use either one.

AGREED!
October 16, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Any helps appreciated.

That's a bit like "how long is a piece of string" depends on lots of things like:
- Does your screen printer offer low MOQ (Minimum order quantity)?...see where i'm going with this?..the answer is, go onto google/phonebook find printers, label manufacturers and call them/email them..they wont bite, they want ur business..have specifics in your mind (at the very least how much you want to sell your shorts for then you can reverse engineer it) as those questions were really generic.

I hate to sound like an ass-hole but a lot of these questions can be easily answered by going our there and researching and making phone calls, its basic sh*t. I don't mind giving away information or advice, but at least look like you've made the effort to do it yourself.

Damn that harshness..
I was just looking to see what other companies spend on AVG for 1 tee to produce...I understand I can spend a few hours calling and looking up shit, but I figure I can ask a simple question here and get an answer in 5 min W/O ppl like you just shutting me down WTF
October 16, 2012 @ 10:32 PM
chads

Any helps appreciated.

Damn that harshness..
I was just looking to see what other companies spend on AVG for 1 tee to produce...I understand I can spend a few hours calling and looking up shit, but I figure I can ask a simple question here and get an answer in 5 min W/O ppl like you just shutting me down WTF

It has nothing to do with harshness. He didn't give you a direct response because there is no direct answer. There is no 'average' for how much a t shirt should cost. For instance, a company like Diamond or the Hundreds who do numbers in the hundreds will have a unit cost of around $6. On the other hand, small companies who can't make a more than 100 t shirts might have a unit cost of $8 and up. That is why there is not direct answer. I could tell you how much it costs me to make t shirts but I am me and I certainly am doing something different than you. You were told to do research because that is the only way you are going to get a real answer.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 16, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
uzidoesit

Plastisol vs. Water Based Inks
http://www.silkscreeningsupplies.com/page/914782

Thought some of you guys could use this, should help answer some questions.
October 16, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
ThatGuyBars

Any helps appreciated.

He probably asked because companies charge $40 a tee when they only payed $8. But anybody know how to put my own tag on a shirt?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

October 17, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
ThatGuyBars

I mean anybody know a shirt customization website that lets me design the tag on my shirt as I am customizing it?

Ayyy!-Fonzie

Please login first to reply.