300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
October 13, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
adriane

First drop of the season :: [ + store.standardzzz.com ]

Dope concept. One of the better ones that I have seen on hypebeast.
October 13, 2012 @ 06:12 AM
angelooo

Become a fan to stay updated: Facebook.com/StandardzVa

+ + +

October 13, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
angelooo

@adriane 'preciate it !

+ + +

October 13, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
rare01

Preview

Rare one of a kind 2013 S/S (R)olling Thunder

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @ rare1
October 13, 2012 @ 11:54 AM
Phantom Kid

Two shirts printed so far...
October 13, 2012 @ 06:28 PM
Frank_

Ok I'm looking into getting printed tags and I been looking heat transfers ... Has anybody used transfer paper for inside tags? And what did the quality look like? And is their s special transfer paper I should use ? Or is their a business that I can order what I need and they will ship me the transfers on paper do I just press them on
October 13, 2012 @ 07:50 PM
nocturnalworkshop

Had a design epiphany ahah, which one of the two do you like?

bottom one for sure

I like the bottom one too, but im on the fence on the A you have inside. maybe its just the weight thats throwing me off hah. Love everything else tho

Haha I'll try to even out the weight on the A

Yea definitely something about the A that is off, whether it be the angles in relation to the circle or just the style of the A, may just want to revise
October 13, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
nocturnalworkshop

Mystic Sons Logo tee Template No.4 2012

Mystic Sons

This is straight fire; really simple. Just a question though, is your name a registered trademark or is that there for effect?
October 13, 2012 @ 08:32 PM
sons10

@hrtlsclothing

it's currently being registered, thanks for the compliments on the tee.
October 13, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
minsct

so i'm thinking about starting my own clothing company and i have some tshirt designs i want to test out; but i also want to have my own tag on the shirts, rather than having a hanes or gildan tag on it. how do smaller streetwear companies like the freedminds get their own tags on their shirts?

They either pay someone to do it or they do it themselves.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 14, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Laurence of Arabia

How durable is heat transfer ? I want to do a small run of tees of some photos I made and because its more of a gift collection for friends, I want it to be the best quality it can be. (I'm not sure if Heat Transfers are the best option to use by the way, I was just told from a friend)
October 14, 2012 @ 12:43 AM
nocturnalworkshop

What do you guys think the pros and cons in newer brands going to tradeshows? I have had some stuff up on the site for a while but now after some big changes in the company, I see myself finding an investor, buying out my current partner due to creative and workload differences and now redeveloping our SS 13 line. I posted some pics of some of the stuff we were originally going to produce... We are still going forward with production but just in a more focused direction. I know it's too late for Spring but what are your thoughts on tradeshows for trying to build the brand's wholesaling, and reach? Let me know what you think of the designs too - we aren't carrying forward with all of them but some of the concepts will be seen in the newly developed line

HRTLS SPRING LOOKBOOK
October 14, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
darkseid

@angelooo I'm digging this. I want to pick up a hoody sometime soon.

Pretty Young Thug

October 14, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
Laurence of Arabia

Also, Plastisol vs Screen-printing ? What's the better option..Plastisol looks appealing to me
October 14, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
karakter1

Also, Plastisol vs Screen-printing ? What's the better option..Plastisol looks appealing to me

plastisol is a type of ink used in screenprinting....
October 14, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
mrdaleog

Had a dope opportunity to get my clothes to Wale and Elle Varner. Hoping to get back pics from them soon!

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

October 14, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
karakter1

How durable is heat transfer ? I want to do a small run of tees of some photos I made and because its more of a gift collection for friends, I want it to be the best quality it can be. (I'm not sure if Heat Transfers are the best option to use by the way, I was just told from a friend)

heat transfer is pretty durable and may serve your purpose....Avery makes a dark color transfer paper for inkjet printers...once that shit is ironed on...it kinda melts/fuses on the shirt and is impossible to get off.
October 14, 2012 @ 02:56 AM
mrdaleog

All URBN. Corporate logo hoodies have sold out, but I'm working on something different and limited edition....3M reflective.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

October 14, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
corruptyouth

There's a hat giveaway going on right now on our facebook page and our instagram. Check it out!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=428423893885630&set=a.419334958127857.98741.392330437494976&type=1&theater

Instagram: @corruptyouthclothing

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

October 14, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
minsct

What do you guys think the pros and cons in newer brands going to tradeshows? I have had some stuff up on the site for a while but now after some big changes in the company, I see myself finding an investor, buying out my current partner due to creative and workload differences and now redeveloping our SS 13 line. I posted some pics of some of the stuff we were originally going to produce... We are still going forward with production but just in a more focused direction. I know it's too late for Spring but what are your thoughts on tradeshows for trying to build the brand's wholesaling, and reach? Let me know what you think of the designs too - we aren't carrying forward with all of them but some of the concepts will be seen in the newly developed line

HRTLS SPRING LOOKBOOK

Yo Zach, I had to buyout my original partner aswell about 6 months back. I must say, its the best decision I've ever made. It gives you the flexibility to make your own opportunities and create the vision you want. In terms of tradeshows, I've talked to many other brand owners who go to them regularily. I would think that they would be a great way to network within the industry and have buyers from across the world see your stuff. I'd imagine going to a tradeshow would not hurt business. Finally, I agree with your decision to redo some of your stuff. Excited to see what you come up with. Good luck.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 14, 2012 @ 10:03 AM
Laurence of Arabia

@karakter1 Thanks very much, I'm definitely going to go down that route. And I know, but the way its applied is different right ? Through heat pressing ?
October 14, 2012 @ 10:22 AM
immortvl

hey guys, thinking about starting my own line, just a few qs. Starting out, thinking about just making graphic tees/hoodies. DId you guys make them all at home or did you get your designs printed at a store?? Also, how much did it run you to get a bit of inventory/start up?
October 14, 2012 @ 02:07 PM
chads

@karakter1 Thanks very much, I'm definitely going to go down that route. And I know, but the way its applied is different right ? Through heat pressing ?

No, plastisol is one of the main types of ink that is used in screen printing. It is applied the same way as any other ink used in screen printing.
hey guys, thinking about starting my own line, just a few qs. Starting out, thinking about just making graphic tees/hoodies. DId you guys make them all at home or did you get your designs printed at a store?? Also, how much did it run you to get a bit of inventory/start up?

Its all a matter of personal preference and startup costs will vary greatly. I suggest you do some research.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 14, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
dopesocietyaaron

I was wondering if you guys knew any good manufacturers, im looking for a good supplier for blanks, such as shirts, hoodies and hats.

Forever Dope, Dope Forever. www.dopesocietyclothing.com

October 14, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
karakter1

most commonly used inks in screenprinting is Plastisol and Water based.

both are applied the same way, and both need to be Cured (or heated) in order for it to fully fuse with the garment.

Water based ink need to be dried so that the water evaporates, leaving the ink fused on the shirt....

Plastisol, needs to be run through a dryer, or hit with a flash dryer, set at a particular temp in order to fuse the ink with the garment.

I like to use plastisol, its very vibrant, stands out, and last long on tees. Some like Water based because it can be applied very thin and looks like its actually part of the garment pigment or threads.
October 14, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
karakter1

the top one is water based...you can see how it kinda blends with the tee....
the bottom is plastisol....its very vibrant and sits on the tee.

both are very common and depends on your design, or particular look you have in mind for the piece.
October 14, 2012 @ 06:37 PM
Laurence of Arabia

@karakter1 Thanks man, that was pretty damn in depth ! I'm gunna switch to Plastisol, it will compliment most of my design work ! Which type do you tend to use ?
October 14, 2012 @ 08:55 PM
runnerupapparel

@sons10

I love all 3 of those shirts. Definitely going to pick a couple up when they release. Keep up the good work
October 14, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
angelooo

@darkseid much thanks ~

+ + +

October 14, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
sons10

@runnerupapparel

Many thanks on the compliments, you have nice thing's going with runner up, really liking the navy shocked caps and the baseball tees.

probably going to be releasing the tee's in a month or so...

All the best

Please login first to reply.