Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 11, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
DannyHH

Just got in touch with ILU's manu thanks to a fellow brand on here. Black cotton, olive green corduroy brim, leather label
October 11, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
chads

@minsct fair enough, I still think that the tagline 'while supplies last' is unnecessary considering that is essentially a subjective idea but I guess just do what you gotta do to make a profit.

I also want to release these shirts, although I'm not big on placing actual pictures on tees I thought this was priceless. Only thing is I've had this sitting for over a month now, I just feel like something is missing. If there's anybody who's audience is more towards the hip hop/Strong messages/urban streetwear crowd I'd be more than thankful for your input.

I definitely think this is a powerful picture but I think the slogan on the top and bottom is cliché and it draws away from the actual picture. Considering the picture is so powerful, I would suggest letting it speak for itself or if you are really set on the text, make it smaller more like a caption under the picture. Just my 2¢.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 11, 2012 @ 02:02 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Thanks @chadacadabra I'm definitely going to try that out.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

October 11, 2012 @ 02:14 AM
Argot Alexa

Just got in touch with ILU's manu thanks to a fellow brand on here. Black cotton, olive green corduroy brim, leather label

I think a tan suede under brim with a matching tan strap on the back would look sick on that hat!!!

www.theargotiers.com

October 11, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
Jake Ocean

How is Harmony Korine's work related to your brand? Sort of odd to have that as an advertisement for your brand.

http://www.distantlight.co

October 11, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
al dente co.

How is Harmony Korine's work related to your brand? Sort of odd to have that as an advertisement for your brand.

I like his work, no relation between the two.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

October 11, 2012 @ 04:48 PM
shinesolo

http://www.howthegodschill.com

I've had some ideas and I'm starting it under this brand.
October 11, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
AreteBrand

I want to release this as a sticker.

I also want to release these shirts, although I'm not big on placing actual pictures on tees I thought this was priceless. Only thing is I've had this sitting for over a month now, I just feel like something is missing. If there's anybody who's audience is more towards the hip hop/Strong messages/urban streetwear crowd I'd be more than thankful for your input.

Close up of the picture:

The stickers are pretty sweet and I want the shirt man, lemme know when you release it.

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

October 11, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
AreteBrand

How do you feel about this: ?

We were playing around with some Halloween type ideas and wanted to get some feedback before we run a test print.

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

October 11, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
Larry S.

We were playing around with some Halloween type ideas and wanted to get some feedback before we run a test print.

It's good enough to sell to your friends in small runs.But it doesn't really do anything for me as this idea has been ran into the ground by just about everybody.

I say make a few and see how they sell despite my 2 cents.But don't make like 100 or anything crazy. -h_h-

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

October 11, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
AreteBrand

It's good enough to sell to your friends in small runs.But it doesn't really do anything for me as this idea has been ran into the ground by just about everybody.

I say make a few and see how they sell despite my 2 cents.But don't make like 100 or anything crazy. -h_h-

Definitely man, I might do like 3-5 tops and then just do special requests on it. I mean I've gotten great feedback on it, but I don't know if it translates into sales

October 11, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
paperboyjim

Concept logo for CHIEF NATIVE apparel (still working on the name)

Critique please?

BTW, its supposed to be kinda modeled after a dream catcher...
October 11, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Definitely man, I might do like 3-5 tops and then just do special requests on it. I mean I've gotten great feedback on it, but I don't know if it translates into sales

Nothing wrong with being adventures.
Better to make a design on print, then sit on it and see someone else make the same concept shirt and the only thing you can say is I had the same idea...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

October 11, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
wcfrontrvnners

@apollolifestyle Thanks, I'm getting over 1000 stickers so I'll be sure to post in here ready to give them out.

October 12, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
Larry S.

from my experience, the feedback i go off of most is from the people that buy my stuff/ the fans. you don't have any just yet, so you gotta stick something out and see what they like.

everyone will tell you your stuff is nice.everyone that critiqued my stuff said it was 'nice',but not one of them said they'd buy it. so you kind of have to listen to feedback,but also listen to that little paypal notifier that says,'hey, i bought it",that's the real confirmation you're doing something right....or at least the one that keeps you and your brand afloat. Make sense? Hope that helps!

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

October 12, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
Jake Ocean

Yo homies. Part 1 of our headwear program will be dropping at 3pm PST today. Couple simple pieces to keep those noggins warm this winter. Keep an eye out for Part 2 (5 panel camps) dropping at the end of the month along with a large apparel drop for the holiday season!

Online Shop - www.minsct.com

PMed you

http://www.distantlight.co

October 12, 2012 @ 04:23 AM
hkeys

Yo homies. Part 1 of our headwear program will be dropping at 3pm PST today. Couple simple pieces to keep those noggins warm this winter. Keep an eye out for Part 2 (5 panel camps) dropping at the end of the month along with a large apparel drop for the holiday season!

Online Shop - www.minsct.com

These are clean, nice and simple. The colors of the beanie's are nice too. Only thing is I would've made the label a little larger or maybe a different shape. How much do you plan on selling these for?

http://thedividedminds.com/

October 12, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
Frank_

havnt been on in a while....hard drive crashed and phone broke setbacks ..... still planning on having everything released in november...
October 12, 2012 @ 04:41 AM
wcfrontrvnners

I'm currently looking for resources for jerseys like blvckscale and 10 Deep, raglan style crewneck sweaters, and socks that have been tested. All with minimums of 50 at the lowest for each. In return I can provide resources for all types of embroiderys, multiple snapbacks/strapbacks/5 panels, and multiple beanie resources.

Samples from my resources below.
Beanies

Strapbacks

Chenille Embroidery

October 12, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
ryder

I'm currently looking for resources for jerseys like blvckscale and 10 Deep, raglan style crewneck sweaters, and socks that have been tested. All with minimums of 50 at the lowest for each. In return I can provide resources for all types of embroiderys, multiple snapbacks/strapbacks/5 panels, and multiple beanie resources.

Samples from my resources below.
Beanies

Strapbacks

Chenille Embroidery

Yoo fam chenille patches be looking fly!! We just go our sample in too smile Pretty stoked for my winter line.

edmflavor.com

October 12, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
wcfrontrvnners

@ryder you throwing them on lettermans too?

October 12, 2012 @ 05:30 AM
ryder

Nah, we are putting them on 2 different hoodies. They are semi cut & sew hoodies tho it should be dope.

edmflavor.com

October 12, 2012 @ 05:37 AM
adriane

Been prepping a brand for a while now and wanted some feedback on this tee.

this looks dope, love that design for sure, if it comes on a good quality shirt i would buy it.
October 12, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Nah, we are putting them on 2 different hoodies. They are semi cut & sew hoodies tho it should be dope.

I can't wait to see that, I Kik'd you the other day about the 2 tone crewnecks you guys dropped a while back

October 12, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
krome28

this looks dope, love that design for sure, if it comes on a good quality shirt i would buy it.

What do you consider to be a good shirt?
October 12, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
DannyHH

^ Alstyle
October 12, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
adriane

What do you consider to be a good shirt?

For me, I like a heavier weight to my shirt. Also having a good screen print transfer on the shirt so it won't fade as quickly.
October 12, 2012 @ 06:15 AM
adriane

^ Alstyle

Do you think Alstyle has the best quality?

I have never printed on them, but I know a lot of people use them.
October 12, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
DannyHH

I like it, the 1301s are generally the best seller in street wear, thick and tight collar. But the thing ones fit good too. I'm sure theres better out there, but Alstyle is priced good
October 12, 2012 @ 06:33 AM
ryder

^ Alstyle

Do you think Alstyle has the best quality?

I have never printed on them, but I know a lot of people use them.

all i print on are 5301's. Customers love them and so do we

edmflavor.com

Please login first to reply.