Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

Oct 11, 2012 @ 02:15
Originally posted by Inactive User

How is Harmony Korine's work related to your brand? Sort of odd to have that as an advertisement for your brand.

http://www.distantlight.co

Oct 11, 2012 @ 02:23

How is Harmony Korine's work related to your brand? Sort of odd to have that as an advertisement for your brand.

I like his work, no relation between the two.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

Oct 11, 2012 @ 16:48
http://www.howthegodschill.com

I've had some ideas and I'm starting it under this brand.
Oct 11, 2012 @ 19:59
I want to release this as a sticker.

I also want to release these shirts, although I'm not big on placing actual pictures on tees I thought this was priceless. Only thing is I've had this sitting for over a month now, I just feel like something is missing. If there's anybody who's audience is more towards the hip hop/Strong messages/urban streetwear crowd I'd be more than thankful for your input.

Close up of the picture:

The stickers are pretty sweet and I want the shirt man, lemme know when you release it.

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

Oct 11, 2012 @ 20:07
How do you feel about this: ?

We were playing around with some Halloween type ideas and wanted to get some feedback before we run a test print.

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

Oct 11, 2012 @ 20:14

We were playing around with some Halloween type ideas and wanted to get some feedback before we run a test print.

It's good enough to sell to your friends in small runs.But it doesn't really do anything for me as this idea has been ran into the ground by just about everybody.

I say make a few and see how they sell despite my 2 cents.But don't make like 100 or anything crazy. -h_h-

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

Oct 11, 2012 @ 20:47

It's good enough to sell to your friends in small runs.But it doesn't really do anything for me as this idea has been ran into the ground by just about everybody.

I say make a few and see how they sell despite my 2 cents.But don't make like 100 or anything crazy. -h_h-

Definitely man, I might do like 3-5 tops and then just do special requests on it. I mean I've gotten great feedback on it, but I don't know if it translates into sales

Oct 11, 2012 @ 21:57
Concept logo for CHIEF NATIVE apparel (still working on the name)

Critique please?

BTW, its supposed to be kinda modeled after a dream catcher...
Oct 11, 2012 @ 22:27

Definitely man, I might do like 3-5 tops and then just do special requests on it. I mean I've gotten great feedback on it, but I don't know if it translates into sales

Nothing wrong with being adventures.
Better to make a design on print, then sit on it and see someone else make the same concept shirt and the only thing you can say is I had the same idea...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

Inactive User

Oct 11, 2012 @ 23:29
@apollolifestyle Thanks, I'm getting over 1000 stickers so I'll be sure to post in here ready to give them out.
Oct 12, 2012 @ 01:49

from my experience, the feedback i go off of most is from the people that buy my stuff/ the fans. you don't have any just yet, so you gotta stick something out and see what they like.

everyone will tell you your stuff is nice.everyone that critiqued my stuff said it was 'nice',but not one of them said they'd buy it. so you kind of have to listen to feedback,but also listen to that little paypal notifier that says,'hey, i bought it",that's the real confirmation you're doing something right....or at least the one that keeps you and your brand afloat. Make sense? Hope that helps!

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

Oct 12, 2012 @ 03:19
Yo homies. Part 1 of our headwear program will be dropping at 3pm PST today. Couple simple pieces to keep those noggins warm this winter. Keep an eye out for Part 2 (5 panel camps) dropping at the end of the month along with a large apparel drop for the holiday season!

Online Shop - www.minsct.com

PMed you

http://www.distantlight.co

Oct 12, 2012 @ 04:23
Yo homies. Part 1 of our headwear program will be dropping at 3pm PST today. Couple simple pieces to keep those noggins warm this winter. Keep an eye out for Part 2 (5 panel camps) dropping at the end of the month along with a large apparel drop for the holiday season!

Online Shop - www.minsct.com

These are clean, nice and simple. The colors of the beanie's are nice too. Only thing is I would've made the label a little larger or maybe a different shape. How much do you plan on selling these for?

http://thedividedminds.com/

Oct 12, 2012 @ 04:35
havnt been on in a while....hard drive crashed and phone broke setbacks ..... still planning on having everything released in november...

Inactive User

Oct 12, 2012 @ 04:41
I'm currently looking for resources for jerseys like blvckscale and 10 Deep, raglan style crewneck sweaters, and socks that have been tested. All with minimums of 50 at the lowest for each. In return I can provide resources for all types of embroiderys, multiple snapbacks/strapbacks/5 panels, and multiple beanie resources.

Samples from my resources below.
Beanies

Strapbacks

Chenille Embroidery
Oct 12, 2012 @ 05:19
I'm currently looking for resources for jerseys like blvckscale and 10 Deep, raglan style crewneck sweaters, and socks that have been tested. All with minimums of 50 at the lowest for each. In return I can provide resources for all types of embroiderys, multiple snapbacks/strapbacks/5 panels, and multiple beanie resources.

Samples from my resources below.
Beanies

Strapbacks

Chenille Embroidery

Yoo fam chenille patches be looking fly!! We just go our sample in too blushing Pretty stoked for my winter line.

edmflavor.com

Inactive User

Oct 12, 2012 @ 05:28
@ryder you throwing them on lettermans too?
Oct 12, 2012 @ 05:30

Nah, we are putting them on 2 different hoodies. They are semi cut & sew hoodies tho it should be dope.

edmflavor.com

Oct 12, 2012 @ 05:37
Been prepping a brand for a while now and wanted some feedback on this tee.

this looks dope, love that design for sure, if it comes on a good quality shirt i would buy it.

Inactive User

Oct 12, 2012 @ 05:40

Nah, we are putting them on 2 different hoodies. They are semi cut & sew hoodies tho it should be dope.

I can't wait to see that, I Kik'd you the other day about the 2 tone crewnecks you guys dropped a while back
Oct 12, 2012 @ 05:54
Been prepping a brand for a while now and wanted some feedback on this tee.

this looks dope, love that design for sure, if it comes on a good quality shirt i would buy it.

What do you consider to be a good shirt?
Oct 12, 2012 @ 06:13
^ Alstyle
Oct 12, 2012 @ 06:13

What do you consider to be a good shirt?

For me, I like a heavier weight to my shirt. Also having a good screen print transfer on the shirt so it won't fade as quickly.
Oct 12, 2012 @ 06:15
^ Alstyle

Do you think Alstyle has the best quality?

I have never printed on them, but I know a lot of people use them.
Oct 12, 2012 @ 06:24
I like it, the 1301s are generally the best seller in street wear, thick and tight collar. But the thing ones fit good too. I'm sure theres better out there, but Alstyle is priced good
Oct 12, 2012 @ 06:33
^ Alstyle

Do you think Alstyle has the best quality?

I have never printed on them, but I know a lot of people use them.

all i print on are 5301's. Customers love them and so do we

edmflavor.com

Oct 12, 2012 @ 07:09
I like it, the 1301s are generally the best seller in street wear, thick and tight collar. But the thing ones fit good too. I'm sure theres better out there, but Alstyle is priced good

Nice..Anyone else know any good quality shirts to print on? Im currently starting a clothing brand in los angeles. I need all the help I can get. I assure you, I will be coming out with some nice stuff====
Oct 12, 2012 @ 08:33
prepping the release for our Lux Disciples intro drop:

Axes are 3M

Oct 12, 2012 @ 09:33
Oct 12, 2012 @ 11:39
Bottom one is better. The icon where the crown goes looks like a seashell though. Is that what you are going for?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.