Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 9, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
bedrockhoopz

work in what way? like more colors?
October 9, 2012 @ 09:05 PM
al dente co.

@bedrockhoopz
Like this. few brands have done a pop art looking shirt.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

October 9, 2012 @ 09:10 PM
CXCITY

You guys want to critique some of my gear while I'm working on fall stuff? I've been doing this for about a year solid and I need to hear what more people think....I trust a hypebeast to ALWAYS tell me what they feel! -h_h-

My brand's name is Hungry Human. The about page can explain a lot, but it's basically gear for the people that never quit or settle in anything they do.I get inspiration from a bunch of places, but I have a love for fighting games,streetwear,funny stuff and pop culture, so it prob. shows most! Haha.

Each piece has a strong story/inspiration and takes maybe 6-8 months, they're printed on American Apparel with usually waterbased inks because the feel and print techniques are superior and having the garment "breathe" is great for keeping the perspiration down...

Check out http://hungry-human.com to see some posts and about, and please tell me what you think good or bad about the gear as well.It helps me a ton! -h_h-

I woul not wear this.....

It's fun though and theres a huge market for this. I just don't wear cartoony t-shirts.

I'm the same, not my thing but looks good and cohesive. The last tee is one of the few times I've seen an "inverted" design look good.

CX.CITY. Est. 2009. Los Angeles. New York. Genuine Goods. Trusted Supply. Don't Fade Away | http://cxcitybrand.com

October 9, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
Larry S.

You guys want to critique some of my gear while I'm working on fall stuff? I've been doing this for about a year solid and I need to hear what more people think....I trust a hypebeast to ALWAYS tell me what they feel! -h_h-

My brand's name is Hungry Human. The about page can explain a lot, but it's basically gear for the people that never quit or settle in anything they do.I get inspiration from a bunch of places, but I have a love for fighting games,streetwear,funny stuff and pop culture, so it prob. shows most! Haha.

Each piece has a strong story/inspiration and takes maybe 6-8 months, they're printed on American Apparel with usually waterbased inks because the feel and print techniques are superior and having the garment "breathe" is great for keeping the perspiration down...

Check out http://hungry-human.com to see some posts and about, and please tell me what you think good or bad about the gear as well.It helps me a ton! -h_h-

It's fun though and theres a huge market for this. I just don't wear cartoony t-shirts.

That's stating the obvious...haha.Anything you would want on a tee though? What kind of brands do you wear and what kind of aesthetics speak to you? I like doing a few different things, so you never know...something like that may pop up!-h_h-

I like simple and clean aesthetics. Supreme, Fuct, Fucking Awesome, Stray Rats, aNYthing, DQM.

There's nothing wrong with being animated as a brand. Look at bape, ice cream and BBC. I love that shit, also love the hundreds too.

YOUR DOUBLE TAP SHIRT IS ILL! love it.

Totally got it now.I actually have some stuff you may enjoy later on then.Totally understand.I actually see in illustration, so these are easy to direct and get the desired result.

I'm doing some things differently that I will explain on my blog though.I'm really interested to see what your guys reaction will be closer to winter.

Clean is kind of my aesthetic,so I get excited when you mention that as it forces me to work with foreign styles in hopes of making things guys like you and even myself these days would enjoy.Thank you so much for the feedback! -h_h-

TRY HARD,NEVER SETTLE,STAY HUNGRY | Hungry-Human.com

October 9, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
Larry S.

I'm the same, not my thing but looks good and cohesive. The last tee is one of the few times I've seen an "inverted" design look good.

You know that invert came from necessity as there was too much of a resemblance between that and the Hypemakers.I wanted the relation to be apparent,but also for people to have a new feeling when they wore this shirt.So during an MRI of all things, I decided to commit to going balls out and making it glow in the dark.

The color selection was tough as each color had to stand out,but create a cohesive aesthetic both in and out of the dark.So it was a little challenge, but it turned out EXTREMELY well after all the tweaks.

P.S. I like your look and am leaning in that direction for a few pieces....really enjoy typography and the feeling of wearing things that are precision based in contrast to illustration.New energy.-h_h-

October 9, 2012 @ 11:58 PM
princeandprez

Though its not huge, we just got an article written about us after being seen on this thread. This thread is one of the most beneficial things on the internet as far as streetwear brands starting up.

Article here.

Find us at www.princessesandpresidents.com

October 10, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
princeandprez

How do you guys go about removing tags from your shirts.....without damaging your collar? Yes, I know about tear out labels, but not everything comes with those (I wish it did).
For those like me that screen print in their labels, how we'll do your company tabs come out? What's your method of removing the tag without damaging the goods?!

Have someone else label it for you, if you can.

October 10, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
wcfrontrvnners

I could sit on photoshop and work on something for hours but I have no creativity. Sometimes I look on tumblr and instagram for ideas. I like doing this shirt stuff but its hard for me to come up with ideas and I don't want to jock. Any advice ?

Honestly,I think it depends on your motives. If you want do do it as a creative outlet, then you're going to find that difficult because you should be obsessed with creating/drawing whatever, you should want to do it every minue of the day and have a sketch book and ideas bursting out of you..BUT you may also not know HOW to be creative, personally, id say fuck Instagram and tumblr,get a camera and a sketchbook and take photos of everything stick em in your sketchbook/scrapbook build up reams and reams of images this could me made up of anything, for example.

Your environment and your world: Signs, signage, books, fonts in books, magazines, food packaging etc

Then you're building up a catalogue of what you see in your world ,then start messing around with it, photocopy it, scan it, mess with colours sizes, take sections of things, don't even worry about creating a design, that will just come. What you need to do is develop your eye.

In the same way that someone like Dr Dre or Timbaland or Just Blaze, although they are essentially hip hop producers, I guarantee you those guys will have shit like Led Zepplein, Steely Dan, the Carpenters The Clash, Sex Pistols etc in their record collection, collect little elements from other things, to create something original.

Hope that helps

Couldn't agree with this more.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

October 10, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Fifth

@aldenteco place your order through shop.llowe@gmail.com
@princeandprez the shirt is $50. Make your order here shop.llowe@gmail.com. About the collab, we can talk it as well through email.

*More shirt will be released in the upcoming week
October 10, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
LUXDIV

www.lux-division.com
October 10, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
princeandprez

www.lux-division.com

Not really digging most of your stuff - it seems sloppily designed (I don't mean that as a personal attack). I don't know if your designs are cohesive enough to be really considered as a line.

October 10, 2012 @ 02:34 AM
LUXDIV

@princeandprez no its cool.. what do you mean exactly?
October 10, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
princeandprez

It seems like the sphynx logo is poorly livetraced and then has camo overlayed on to it. Also, the typography on all the shirts seems generally badly done and not very well thought out.

October 10, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
LUXDIV

It seems like the sphynx logo is poorly livetraced and then has camo overlayed on to it. Also, the typography on all the shirts seems generally badly done and not very well thought out.

yea i feel you. i think the actual picture of the sphynx looks better in person than on-site

but appreciate your opinion bro
October 10, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
princeandprez

yea i feel you. i think the actual picture of the sphynx looks better in person than on-site

Sorry to tear into you like that :/

October 10, 2012 @ 02:49 AM
LUXDIV

Sorry to tear into you like that :/

haha no its cool, it is honestly appreciated.

i'll take this post to put up our next drop..

October 10, 2012 @ 03:48 AM
angelooo

STANDARDZ® VA / basics pack.
[ standardzzz.com ] - don't sleep.

+ + +

October 10, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
hkeys

How do you guys go about removing tags from your shirts.....without damaging your collar? Yes, I know about tear out labels, but not everything comes with those (I wish it did).
For those like me that screen print in their labels, how we'll do your company tabs come out? What's your method of removing the tag without damaging the goods?!

Have someone else label it for you, if you can.

Do it yourself, having someone label your garments can be expensive. Tees are the easiest, hoodies aren't too hard. Crew necks can be tricky. If you're using Alstyle 1301 tees they can be picked out easily with a little seem ripper. The easiest thing to do is just buy a standard singer sewing machine, they normally come with a corny dvd that will show you how to operate the machine. It was far easier to learn than I thought it would be. Personally believe just taking the time to sew in your own tags adds the little detail to your garments people can appreciate it. I mean if you're putting out 100 + tees in one design then it could be really time consuming and printing your tags might be easier. It's just preference. I sewed 125 tags in only a couple days.

http://thedividedminds.com/

October 10, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
trevorsanderson

what do you guys think about excluding smalls from t-shirt runs? i'm thinking it does exclude some potential customers but medium, large, and extra large are much more common. thoughts?
October 10, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
princeandprez

what do you guys think about excluding smalls from t-shirt runs? i'm thinking it does exclude some potential customers but medium, large, and extra large are much more common. thoughts?

It depends. I would do it if you're in stores already, and not so much if you are only online.

October 10, 2012 @ 05:49 AM
Larry S.

Cop a few smalls.You never know who's girl,kid,etc. might mess with it and be your biggest fan for having that size.Esp. if you're not doing relabels...that's a no-brainer to have a few on deck.

October 10, 2012 @ 06:04 AM
welchy3

WINWEL is having a 40% off sale to make room for the new FW12 product. If yall have been eyein' anything nows your chance!
October 10, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
Larry S.

SHOP: http://hungryhuman.bigcartel.com <<< Weirdo After Columbus Day Sale .Use code FREESHIP on any orders over 100 to save extra/free shipping!

October 10, 2012 @ 07:11 AM
mobbyluii

That's stating the obvious...haha.Anything you would want on a tee though? What kind of brands do you wear and what kind of aesthetics speak to you? I like doing a few different things, so you never know...something like that may pop up!-h_h-

I like simple and clean aesthetics. Supreme, Fuct, Fucking Awesome, Stray Rats, aNYthing, DQM.

There's nothing wrong with being animated as a brand. Look at bape, ice cream and BBC. I love that shit, also love the hundreds too.

YOUR DOUBLE TAP SHIRT IS ILL! love it.

Totally got it now.I actually have some stuff you may enjoy later on then.Totally understand.I actually see in illustration, so these are easy to direct and get the desired result.

I'm doing some things differently that I will explain on my blog though.I'm really interested to see what your guys reaction will be closer to winter.

Clean is kind of my aesthetic,so I get excited when you mention that as it forces me to work with foreign styles in hopes of making things guys like you and even myself these days would enjoy.Thank you so much for the feedback! -h_h-

your from sac?

IG: @mobbyluii

October 10, 2012 @ 07:57 AM
cvshmere

Been prepping a brand for a while now and wanted some feedback on this tee.
October 10, 2012 @ 11:47 AM
aaronstrdywngs

@karakter1 I didn't want to use it because I wanted my site to look different than the majorities. I look at quite a lot of sites that use bigcartel and they all look the same. But now I realise that you can customise it and make it look so much different. Thanks for the advice though man.

@rawtee @jakelights @craftysince90 @cityofsavages @givenchy Thanks for the advice! Think im guna go ahead and use it. Personally I just like how easy it is to select your product and check out quickly. On my shop it takes quite a while to check out so personally I feel this could put off some people.

Thanks!

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

October 10, 2012 @ 05:18 PM
lightworks1crew

@trillain That Harold DOOM shirt is mad funny. I'd buy it.

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

October 10, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
Phantom Kid

Glass Kings

Just started doing shirts for a bit of fun, nothing too impressive, sold a few, need to do some more work obviously!
https://www.facebook.com/GlassKings
October 10, 2012 @ 05:35 PM
Broken Bank Clo

First thoughts?

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

October 10, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
AndyRocksBluu

First thoughts?

i dont know how it would look on a shirt but i have to say i really like this. probably one of your best designs.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

Please login first to reply.