October 6, 2012 @ 05:23 AM
krome28

A friend of mine created these. What do you think?

LLOWE - Delivery No.1

Each product available in size S, M, and L.

More detail please visit here (please like our fanpage and invite your friends).
To order please send your email to shop.llowe@gmail.com with subject "ORDER".

LLOWE - Delivery No.2

More detail please visit here (please like our fanpage and invite your friends).

*there will be more stuff released in the upcoming weeks

I think this is pretty legit. I like the buttong up. any info on where he gets that made?
October 6, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
Fifth

@krome28 I'm pretty sure he made locally - home industry.
@mylesb thanks. More product will be share here tho
October 6, 2012 @ 07:26 AM
rare01

If you haven't already you guys should purchase Steve Vogel' Streetwear book. It pretty much gives you background info on almost every relevant to ever exist. It's important to be a student of this shit and knowing who came before you is important. You can get it on Amazon for a penny. That's how I copped. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0811860361/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

This is a good look man, great book.

and @aaronstrdywngs I gotta agree with everyone on the bigcartel thing. It's highly customizable so you can make it look however you want, good way to differentiate from all the other bigcartel stores out there.

@WORLDWIDEPIRA$Y based in Vancouver, Canada bro! Sure thing.

also @rare1 didn't realize ur from the 604 man, good to see something coming out of Vancouver besides those stupid RUN DMC VANCITY shirts or the outplayed east van tees (kingsway, fraser, nanaimo, hastings shit..)

@givenchy Cool to see someone from 604 on here. I'd never rock/produce any vancity related styles lol (don't think its cool at all). Hopefully we can slowly incorporate some Vancouver (49° 15′N 123° 6W) motif somewhere down the road once we have a strong brand identity.

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1
October 6, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
corruptyouth

Here's a few pictures from our recently shot lookbook.

Check out the entire lookbook at http://www.corruptyouthclothing.com/lookbook

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CorruptYouth
Twitter: https://twitter.com/corrupt_youth
Tumblr: http://corruptyouthclothing.tumblr.com
Instagram: @corruptyouthclothing
Thanks for checking us out! We appreciate all the support!

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

October 6, 2012 @ 01:48 PM
karakter1

Also, a question, I dont want to "out" this person, although its kind of difficult as the name of his label relates to my question.

I was checking out the individuals page and it got me thinking. He claims his stuff is "Luxury Excellence" at first I thought cool and left it at that, I can actually see myself wearing one of his tees too cause it is pretty cool. But a while after I saw a post of his tees again and info on them and found out it was printed on Gildan, now there is nothing wrong with printing on Gildans, I have done so in the past. But if I had a label that I am claiming to be luxury, wouldn't it be false pretence if Im printing on a standard T-Shirt ?

I brought this up because I saw someone ask before on this thread about peoples thoughts on these new rise in high-end type streetwear lines. I think there are a lot of people going down that route which isn't a bad thing, but they are seeming more and more uninspired. For instance, a friend of mine asked me to help him with designs for his label and the way he described it, it was just like the sort of Kanye West Givenchy stuff you see more often now, he actually said he wanted a Cupid design...a week later and Good Music revealed their T-Shirt with the Cupid logo. What I'm trying to say is, everything is seeming the same and at this moment I dont see things getting better, or maybe I am wrong ?

Sorry for the essay ! And nothing against Givenchy, I have a couple of pieces myself !

I dont think its a big deal

you buy a $100 tee from one of these lux brands and its all on the standard bullshit tee...usually nothing special about the actual garment that makes it worth $100...its no secret that alot of high end brands use cheap materials and get by on good marketing and brand building.

wether you print on 6oz gildan tee, or a super soft AA lightweight 4oz tee, or cut and sew you own custom fit tee......its still only worth $10......but if you can market and brand yourself as lux and convince the customer to pay $100....then go for it.

its like telling someone that those high end Lebron X nike+ super special edition, isnt real leather so its only really worth $40........if they can build a market and convince you to pay $290...then go for it.
October 6, 2012 @ 02:09 PM
karakter1

Also....stop thinking that cut and sew tees are better...or more expensive......because they are not!

the reason brands do cut and sew tees, is because its cheaper!!! sure, you get to control the fit and have some input...but its a tee...so for the most part, it will look and fit similar to....a tee.

its cheaper to skip the wholesaler who charges $3 a tee, and go directly to the manufacturer that creates them for .60 .....you need to buy large amounts, but the price per piece is much much cheaper than blanks.

Hypebeast have some notion that cut and sew tees are mystically better than blanks.........well...the blanks where also cut and sewn! probably at the same factory that did the custom order.

there is always the REAL reason (the business reason) behind things....and there is the explanation that companies give to consumers.
October 6, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
chads

Also....stop thinking that cut and sew tees are better...or more expensive......because they are not!

the reason brands do cut and sew tees, is because its cheaper!!! sure, you get to control the fit and have some input...but its a tee...so for the most part, it will look and fit similar to....a tee.

its cheaper to skip the wholesaler who charges $3 a tee, and go directly to the manufacturer that creates them for .60 .....you need to buy large amounts, but the price per piece is much much cheaper than blanks.

Hypebeast have some notion that cut and sew tees are mystically better than blanks.........well...the blanks where also cut and sewn! probably at the same factory that did the custom order.

there is always the REAL reason (the business reason) behind things....and there is the explanation that companies give to consumers.

But isn't there also a quality factor as well?

For instance, I would love to be able to do cut and sew tees instead of blanks for a few reasons. In tees, I want the thickness of an Alstyle tee but I also want the softness of an American Apparel tee. Unless there is a company out there that I somehow don't know about that offers this, then what is the best route? Cut and sew.
Then you also have the factor of determining your own fit which makes it even better.
I feel like Supreme does this well with their tees; they have good fit, good softness and good thickness which from what I know, is something only achievable if you go the cut and sew route.
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I think these are just as good reasons to create cut and sew as well as the price aspect.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 6, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
karakter1

@chadacadabra

cut and sew does offer you specific weight and fit taylored to you liking.......but lets be real, Supreme tees dont sell because of the garment stucture.

you have brands that move just as many units using Alstyle, as Supreme does by using custom cut tees.

if Supreme swithced its whole 2013 season to alstyle blanks.....im sure they would have no problem selling tees.
October 6, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
Argot Alexa

Thoughts?

Just got Camps in today! The fit is perfect.
Line launches in 2 weeks!
Well be doing a give away for 4 camps and the 2 shirts in a week!!
Follow us on facebook or twitter to participate.

http://www.facebook.com/theargotiers
http://www.twitter.com/theargotiers
http://www.theargotiers.com

www.theargotiers.com

October 6, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
karakter1

and about the quality.....

most of these brands that create blanks use the same cotton or blend, make the same weights, and structure.

its more an issue of the fit you prefer....gildan 6.1 oz 100% cotton tees feel the same as the alstyle version.....i just dont like the gildan neck and body cut......i doesent mean that gildan is less quality. they just use different tee cut and sew specs.
October 6, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
tsandy

Love the shirt but didn't polo do the exact same thing awhile ago?
October 6, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
bpeezus

@allblvck I like the logo, I think the 1st tee is great as it is (great job). Snapbacks okay, but Im biased because I dont really like hats. Last tee is cool, I think it would be perfect if it didn't have camo but thats my personal opinion. Great job over all I'd say. If I had to choose on item to wear it would be the first tee.

appreciate the feedback !

Clothing brand based out of Hawaii, Lux Division.

[HE] HANDS OF ENLIGHTENMENT

LUXDIV SNAPBACK

AMBUSH

www.lux-division.com

The logo sucks..I don't understand anything about it. The shirt design sucks, but the girl is cute. The hat is whatever...and idk what that camo thing is in the last shirt lol. I thought it was a piggy bank or something at first

The logo is based off the Egyptian Ankh. Our brand is meant to spread positiveness and enlightenment which is how the logo ties in with the Ankh. The Ankh is the symbol for life and Lux Division's mission is to spread enlightenment through life. The last design is the side profile of a Pharaoh. Thanks for the feedback
October 6, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Laurence of Arabia

@allblvck Thats what I love about the your stuff, it has context ! Keep working harde, its a good start so far ! Where are you guys based ?
October 6, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
sparkythedinosaur

LLOWE - Delivery No.1

LLOWE - Delivery No.2

This button up is so sick, what are the prices like for them!?

street bound

October 6, 2012 @ 11:53 PM
kbRaider

www.chsrclothing.com

very simple web layout. looking for feedback on the shirts!
October 7, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
thecollective

LUXDIV SNAPBACK

AMBUSH

www.lux-division.com

i think the theme/style of underworld, pharaoh, etc stuff is already done
blvck scale, acropolis...
and your username is ALLBLVCK, which def says something about your design inspirations?
October 7, 2012 @ 03:42 AM
Fifth

thanks for the feedback! I'm using my friend account to answer your q's cool

@trevorsanderson not sure about that. But we got the whole print in big quantity
@urbancountryside just send us your interest via email to shop.llowe@gmail.com.
October 7, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
Argot Alexa

LLOWE - Delivery No.1

LLOWE - Delivery No.2

That button up is dope!! I think i will attempt button ups next season.

www.theargotiers.com

October 7, 2012 @ 09:39 AM
bpeezus

@allblvck Thats what I love about the your stuff, it has context ! Keep working harde, its a good start so far ! Where are you guys based ?

@pirasy thanks bro! we're based out of Hawaii.

LUXDIV SNAPBACK

AMBUSH

www.lux-division.com

i think the theme/style of underworld, pharaoh, etc stuff is already done
blvck scale, acropolis...
and your username is ALLBLVCK, which def says something about your design inspirations?

definitely an inspiration. however, the whole "underworld" theme is not the way we are going. We are separate from the dark theme, we're actually the opposite. definitely appreciate your input though
October 7, 2012 @ 09:42 AM
Fifth

@argot thanks. Still have all size in limited number
October 7, 2012 @ 10:29 AM
anveldesign

We are a Vancouver based lifestyle band and all of the shirts are homemade and unisex/slim fit.
Here are some shots of our Summer 2012 line:

Celine Inspired Tee:

Floral:

Mint Tie-Dye:

www.anvel.co
October 7, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
cityofsavages

@allblvck I like the last tee with the camo design.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 7, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
huynh

Sample t shirt, 1 of 1 so far.
The pattern is hand made and applied so every t shirt we make will have a unique 1/1 pattern. It's a long waiting process for a single shirt but I think people can appreciate the effort put into one of these.

no name yet, the name will come to us. Like mobbyluii we've had this idea for a while but never took a step in until now.
We just have a shitload of ideas lol - based on world history, dark imagery, cults, art, etc. basically stuff that my partner and I are interested in. (attn: NOT at all like black scale, no illuminati or geometric shape stuff, 'V's in place of As, roman numerals... )
What do you guys think?
October 7, 2012 @ 06:05 PM
al dente co.

The pattern is hand made and applied so every t shirt we make will have a unique 1/1 pattern. It's a long waiting process for a single shirt but I think people can appreciate the effort put into one of these.

no name yet, the name will come to us. Like mobbyluii we've had this idea for a while but never took a step in until now.
We just have a shitload of ideas lol - based on world history, dark imagery, cults, art, etc. basically stuff that my partner and I are interested in. (attn: NOT at all like black scale, no illuminati or geometric shape stuff, 'V's in place of As, roman numerals... )
What do you guys think?

it's aight.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

October 7, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
minsct

ANVEL SUMMER 2012

Mint Tie-Dye:

Stuff is decent. I do like the wine tie dye. But one thing did catch my eye.

That open 2 litre of lemonade right by your laptop (probably with all your designs on it), with a bunch of people chillen. I'd be a little more careful than that. Distracted humans do retarded things.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 7, 2012 @ 06:38 PM
chads

Its cool but all it looks like is that you just bleach dyed the bottom part of it. I personally wouldn't wear it but I could see it being successful in the high fashion/all black trend that is current right now.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 7, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
bpeezus

@cityofsavages thanks homie!
October 7, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
awhitehippy

Just looking for somebodies opinion on big cartel stores.
I prefer not to use big cartel because everyone is doing it but I don't know if people who are currently using it find an increase in web sales?
Is it because of how easy it is to select your product, checkout with minimal address and card forms to fill out?
I use an online store built into my website and would appreciate any feedback on it?

www.strdywngs.com

thanks

i don't understand....you don't want to use bigcartel, because everyone uses it?

If they are the #1 webstore with easy setup, payment options, 1000's of templates and customization options, great customer service and inventory set up and tracking, and pretty good traffic reports.........

Bigcartel is great. It integrates well and the stats they provide for your are super helpful. It help keeps inventory, sales, and traffic organized. I would highly recommend it.

we use bigcartel, at first look i feel like you cant really tell that we are. Highlyhonored.com

I tried using big cartel long ago and wasn't really satisfied with it, I'm using shopify now. You guys should really look into it, they offer a 30 day free trial to get accustomed to it. I prefer it over big cartel in my opinion.

x

October 7, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
wcfrontrvnners

What do you guys think?

You have a closer picture of the detail on this tee?

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

October 7, 2012 @ 10:56 PM
huynh

@chadacadabra thanks for the input homie, much appreciated

Please login first to reply.