@dangerers thanks man! but those buttons...cool

+ + +

October 4, 2012 @ 10:01 PM
AreteBrand

@southshorematt

no problem man,I feel you. You try any other textures? Dope logo though

@craftysince90

what about this:

I would simplify it even more possibly turning the rocket into a silhouette for any 1 color prints. It's not a bad idea to expand on though.

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook 
instagram @rare1

Working on that for the one colors, might change the placement of the rocket too, thank you very much for the feedback!
ps. dope line, great concepts and prints

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

October 4, 2012 @ 10:14 PM
FEAture

@southshorematt

no problem man,I feel you. You try any other textures? Dope logo though

@craftysince90

what about this:

I would simplify it even more possibly turning the rocket into a silhouette for any 1 color prints. It's not a bad idea to expand on though.

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook 
instagram @rare1

Working on that for the one colors, might change the placement of the rocket too, thank you very much for the feedback!
ps. dope line, great concepts and prints

I would get rid of the circle.
October 5, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

Hey guys to get a perspective, What programs do you guys do when designing? Photoshop? GLooks in advanced
October 5, 2012 @ 01:35 AM
bedrockhoopz

[FEASIBLE]
New brand, Tell me if you F with these mock shirts..

Link
October 5, 2012 @ 01:37 AM
UnlimitedSusNiqqa

@rsomers6 I usually do graphics for bands and shit, but often I'll paint/draw in photoshop, often over a picture I drew in pen and scanned. Or for like logo designs and patters you can use Illustrator which is also made by Adobe

always use at least 300 dpi when doing these designs so they look nice printed!

Thanks man Ima DL Illustrator
October 5, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
chads

Hey guys to get a perspective, What programs do you guys do when designing? Photoshop? GLooks in advanced

google.com
[FEASIBLE]

Link

Yo, I really don't F wit these designs.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 5, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
bedrockhoopz

google.com
[FEASIBLE]

Link

google.com
[FEASIBLE]

Link

What changes should I make .. ?
October 5, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
aaronstrdywngs

Just looking for somebodies opinion on big cartel stores.
I prefer not to use big cartel because everyone is doing it but I don't know if people who are currently using it find an increase in web sales?
Is it because of how easy it is to select your product, checkout with minimal address and card forms to fill out?
I use an online store built into my website and would appreciate any feedback on it?

www.strdywngs.com

thanks

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

October 5, 2012 @ 11:52 AM
karakter1

i remember when all over print was hot....everybody made all over print...no big deal. customers bought.
i remember when hounds-tooth pattern was hot....everybody made hounds-tooth print...no big deal. customers bought.
fitteds.....
snapbacks...
selvage denim jeans...
bandanas..
polka dots..
native American print...

something becomes a trend..all the brands incorporate it into the line....

There is a difference between starting a trend and following & running a trend to the ground.

ive seen at least 20 lookbooks this season with native American print.

which brand is the trend setter?...im assuming the other 19 run it in the ground?

does the customer only want product for the brand who started the trend?......if so, alot of those brand got the game all wrong! ......................................................or maybe we have it wrong.
October 5, 2012 @ 12:03 PM
karakter1

I prefer not to use big cartel because everyone is doing it but I don't know if people who are currently using it find an increase in web sales?
Is it because of how easy it is to select your product, checkout with minimal address and card forms to fill out?
I use an online store built into my website and would appreciate any feedback on it?

www.strdywngs.com

thanks

i don't understand....you don't want to use bigcartel, because everyone uses it?

If they are the #1 webstore with easy setup, payment options, 1000's of templates and customization options, great customer service and inventory set up and tracking, and pretty good traffic reports.........
October 5, 2012 @ 12:39 PM
rawtee

@karakter1 @aaronstrdywngs I use bigcartel for 3 month and it rocks, just perfect for small business

http://rawtee.com

October 5, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
Jake Ocean

www.strdywngs.com

thanks

i don't understand....you don't want to use bigcartel, because everyone uses it?

If they are the #1 webstore with easy setup, payment options, 1000's of templates and customization options, great customer service and inventory set up and tracking, and pretty good traffic reports.........

Bigcartel is great. It integrates well and the stats they provide for your are super helpful. It help keeps inventory, sales, and traffic organized. I would highly recommend it.

http://www.distantlight.co

October 5, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
southshorematt

@angelooo stuff looks dope
October 5, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
al dente co.

MS Paint works best for what you're trying to do.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

October 5, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Castle Master

Our navy fortress tee

http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/product/the-fortress-navy-tee

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Castle/255005944569574

http://secret-castle.com/

October 5, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
DannyHH

www.strdywngs.com

thanks

Bigcartel is great. It integrates well and the stats they provide for your are super helpful. It help keeps inventory, sales, and traffic organized. I would highly recommend it.

we use bigcartel, at first look i feel like you cant really tell that we are. Highlyhonored.com
October 5, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
DannyHH

Has anyone used printed or woven labels on hats or beanies, ect? I got some woven ones but they are so thin.. HUF has very thick ones
October 5, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
DannyHH

Our navy fortress tee

http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/product/the-fortress-navy-tee

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Castle/255005944569574

Dope, you sew those or iron on?
October 5, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
Laurence of Arabia

October 5, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
huynh

^ I love your shit man, good work
October 5, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
Laurence of Arabia

@givenchy Cheers bro ! I appreciate the feedback, if you're curious about my artwork check me out on Instagram (pirasylondon) I post a new piece practically every day ! I follow back too
October 5, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
huynh

@givenchy Cheers bro ! I appreciate the feedback, if you're curious about my artwork check me out on Instagram (pirasylondon) I post a new piece practically every day ! I follow back too

done man. your sketches are awesome. I'm partnering with a buddy to start something up real soon and I think you'd dig. I'll keep you in the loop.

Also, on your website, you should put up a fit pic of the shirt cause you can't really tell what you're buying!

@mobbyluii curious to see what you're cooking up man. 4years, don't disappoint! Seen you around SS and the Sup thread here and there. I respect the hustle bro
October 5, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
Laurence of Arabia

Also, a question, I dont want to "out" this person, although its kind of difficult as the name of his label relates to my question.

I was checking out the individuals page and it got me thinking. He claims his stuff is "Luxury Excellence" at first I thought cool and left it at that, I can actually see myself wearing one of his tees too cause it is pretty cool. But a while after I saw a post of his tees again and info on them and found out it was printed on Gildan, now there is nothing wrong with printing on Gildans, I have done so in the past. But if I had a label that I am claiming to be luxury, wouldn't it be false pretence if Im printing on a standard T-Shirt ?

I brought this up because I saw someone ask before on this thread about peoples thoughts on these new rise in high-end type streetwear lines. I think there are a lot of people going down that route which isn't a bad thing, but they are seeming more and more uninspired. For instance, a friend of mine asked me to help him with designs for his label and the way he described it, it was just like the sort of Kanye West Givenchy stuff you see more often now, he actually said he wanted a Cupid design...a week later and Good Music revealed their T-Shirt with the Cupid logo. What I'm trying to say is, everything is seeming the same and at this moment I dont see things getting better, or maybe I am wrong ?

Sorry for the essay ! And nothing against Givenchy, I have a couple of pieces myself !
October 5, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Laurence of Arabia

done man. your sketches are awesome. I'm partnering with a buddy to start something up real soon and I think you'd dig. I'll keep you in the loop.

Also, on your website, you should put up a fit pic of the shirt cause you can't really tell what you're buying!

@mobbyluii curious to see what you're cooking up man. 4years, don't disappoint! Seen you around SS and the Sup thread here and there. I respect the hustle bro

Awesome man, thank you ! Make sure to do so, it sounds interesting, where are you based ? Maybe we can form a collaboration one day in the future ?

And you're totally right, I've recently just made some product shots which are more clearer and I'm going to have more images of each item up so people have a full idea of how the product looks like. All the best bro and thanks for the feedback !
October 5, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
cityofsavages

@aaronstrdywngs I would suggest using it like everyone else has stated. The reason so many brands use it is b/c it's so convenient.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 5, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
cityofsavages

If you haven't already you guys should purchase Steve Vogel' Streetwear book. It pretty much gives you background info on almost every relevant to ever exist. It's important to be a student of this shit and knowing who came before you is important. You can get it on Amazon for a penny. That's how I copped. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0811860361/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

Please login first to reply.