October 5, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
bedrockhoopz

Hey guys to get a perspective, What programs do you guys do when designing? Photoshop? GLooks in advanced

google.com
[FEASIBLE]
New brand, Tell me if you F with these mock shirts..

Link

Yo, I really don't F wit these designs.
Hey guys to get a perspective, What programs do you guys do when designing? Photoshop? GLooks in advanced

google.com
[FEASIBLE]
New brand, Tell me if you F with these mock shirts..

Link

Yo, I really don't F wit these designs.

What changes should I make .. ?
October 5, 2012 @ 08:54 AM
aaronstrdywngs

Just looking for somebodies opinion on big cartel stores.
I prefer not to use big cartel because everyone is doing it but I don't know if people who are currently using it find an increase in web sales?
Is it because of how easy it is to select your product, checkout with minimal address and card forms to fill out?
I use an online store built into my website and would appreciate any feedback on it?

www.strdywngs.com

thanks

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

October 5, 2012 @ 11:52 AM
karakter1

i remember when all over print was hot....everybody made all over print...no big deal. customers bought.
i remember when hounds-tooth pattern was hot....everybody made hounds-tooth print...no big deal. customers bought.
fitteds.....
snapbacks...
selvage denim jeans...
bandanas..
polka dots..
native American print...

something becomes a trend..all the brands incorporate it into the line....

There is a difference between starting a trend and following & running a trend to the ground.

ive seen at least 20 lookbooks this season with native American print.

which brand is the trend setter?...im assuming the other 19 run it in the ground?

does the customer only want product for the brand who started the trend?......if so, alot of those brand got the game all wrong! ......................................................or maybe we have it wrong.
October 5, 2012 @ 12:03 PM
karakter1

I prefer not to use big cartel because everyone is doing it but I don't know if people who are currently using it find an increase in web sales?
Is it because of how easy it is to select your product, checkout with minimal address and card forms to fill out?
I use an online store built into my website and would appreciate any feedback on it?

www.strdywngs.com

thanks

i don't understand....you don't want to use bigcartel, because everyone uses it?

If they are the #1 webstore with easy setup, payment options, 1000's of templates and customization options, great customer service and inventory set up and tracking, and pretty good traffic reports.........
October 5, 2012 @ 12:39 PM
rawtee

@karakter1 @aaronstrdywngs I use bigcartel for 3 month and it rocks, just perfect for small business

http://rawtee.com

October 5, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
Jake Ocean

www.strdywngs.com

thanks

i don't understand....you don't want to use bigcartel, because everyone uses it?

If they are the #1 webstore with easy setup, payment options, 1000's of templates and customization options, great customer service and inventory set up and tracking, and pretty good traffic reports.........

Bigcartel is great. It integrates well and the stats they provide for your are super helpful. It help keeps inventory, sales, and traffic organized. I would highly recommend it.

http://www.distantlight.co

October 5, 2012 @ 04:12 PM
southshorematt

@angelooo stuff looks dope
October 5, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
al dente co.

MS Paint works best for what you're trying to do.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

October 5, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
Castle Master

Our navy fortress tee

http://secretcastle.bigcartel.com/product/the-fortress-navy-tee

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Castle/255005944569574

http://secret-castle.com/

October 5, 2012 @ 07:56 PM
Danny

www.strdywngs.com

thanks

Bigcartel is great. It integrates well and the stats they provide for your are super helpful. It help keeps inventory, sales, and traffic organized. I would highly recommend it.

we use bigcartel, at first look i feel like you cant really tell that we are. Highlyhonored.com
October 5, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
Danny

Has anyone used printed or woven labels on hats or beanies, ect? I got some woven ones but they are so thin.. HUF has very thick ones
October 5, 2012 @ 08:06 PM
Danny

Our navy fortress tee

Dope, you sew those or iron on?
October 5, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
Laurence of Arabia

October 5, 2012 @ 08:56 PM
huynh

^ I love your shit man, good work
October 5, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
Laurence of Arabia

@givenchy Cheers bro ! I appreciate the feedback, if you're curious about my artwork check me out on Instagram (pirasylondon) I post a new piece practically every day ! I follow back too
October 5, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
huynh

@givenchy Cheers bro ! I appreciate the feedback, if you're curious about my artwork check me out on Instagram (pirasylondon) I post a new piece practically every day ! I follow back too

done man. your sketches are awesome. I'm partnering with a buddy to start something up real soon and I think you'd dig. I'll keep you in the loop.

Also, on your website, you should put up a fit pic of the shirt cause you can't really tell what you're buying!

@mobbyluii curious to see what you're cooking up man. 4years, don't disappoint! Seen you around SS and the Sup thread here and there. I respect the hustle bro
October 5, 2012 @ 09:12 PM
Laurence of Arabia

Also, a question, I dont want to "out" this person, although its kind of difficult as the name of his label relates to my question.

I was checking out the individuals page and it got me thinking. He claims his stuff is "Luxury Excellence" at first I thought cool and left it at that, I can actually see myself wearing one of his tees too cause it is pretty cool. But a while after I saw a post of his tees again and info on them and found out it was printed on Gildan, now there is nothing wrong with printing on Gildans, I have done so in the past. But if I had a label that I am claiming to be luxury, wouldn't it be false pretence if Im printing on a standard T-Shirt ?

I brought this up because I saw someone ask before on this thread about peoples thoughts on these new rise in high-end type streetwear lines. I think there are a lot of people going down that route which isn't a bad thing, but they are seeming more and more uninspired. For instance, a friend of mine asked me to help him with designs for his label and the way he described it, it was just like the sort of Kanye West Givenchy stuff you see more often now, he actually said he wanted a Cupid design...a week later and Good Music revealed their T-Shirt with the Cupid logo. What I'm trying to say is, everything is seeming the same and at this moment I dont see things getting better, or maybe I am wrong ?

Sorry for the essay ! And nothing against Givenchy, I have a couple of pieces myself !
October 5, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Laurence of Arabia

done man. your sketches are awesome. I'm partnering with a buddy to start something up real soon and I think you'd dig. I'll keep you in the loop.

Also, on your website, you should put up a fit pic of the shirt cause you can't really tell what you're buying!

@mobbyluii curious to see what you're cooking up man. 4years, don't disappoint! Seen you around SS and the Sup thread here and there. I respect the hustle bro

Awesome man, thank you ! Make sure to do so, it sounds interesting, where are you based ? Maybe we can form a collaboration one day in the future ?

And you're totally right, I've recently just made some product shots which are more clearer and I'm going to have more images of each item up so people have a full idea of how the product looks like. All the best bro and thanks for the feedback !
October 5, 2012 @ 09:53 PM
cityofsavages

@aaronstrdywngs I would suggest using it like everyone else has stated. The reason so many brands use it is b/c it's so convenient.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 5, 2012 @ 09:57 PM
cityofsavages

If you haven't already you guys should purchase Steve Vogel' Streetwear book. It pretty much gives you background info on almost every relevant to ever exist. It's important to be a student of this shit and knowing who came before you is important. You can get it on Amazon for a penny. That's how I copped. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0811860361/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 5, 2012 @ 10:18 PM
huynh

If you haven't already you guys should purchase Steve Vogel' Streetwear book. It pretty much gives you background info on almost every relevant to ever exist. It's important to be a student of this shit and knowing who came before you is important. You can get it on Amazon for a penny. That's how I copped. http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0811860361/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

This is a good look man, great book.

and @aaronstrdywngs I gotta agree with everyone on the bigcartel thing. It's highly customizable so you can make it look however you want, good way to differentiate from all the other bigcartel stores out there.

@WORLDWIDEPIRA$Y based in Vancouver, Canada bro! Sure thing.

also @rare1 didn't realize ur from the 604 man, good to see something coming out of Vancouver besides those stupid RUN DMC VANCITY shirts or the outplayed east van tees (kingsway, fraser, nanaimo, hastings shit..)
October 6, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
Castle Master

Our navy fortress tee

Dope, you sew those or iron on?

Thanks, and they are sewn on man

http://secret-castle.com/

October 6, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
bpeezus

Clothing brand based out of Hawaii, Lux Division.

[HE] HANDS OF ENLIGHTENMENT

LUXDIV SNAPBACK

AMBUSH

www.lux-division.com
October 6, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
Laurence of Arabia

@allblvck I like the logo, I think the 1st tee is great as it is (great job). Snapbacks okay, but Im biased because I dont really like hats. Last tee is cool, I think it would be perfect if it didn't have camo but thats my personal opinion. Great job over all I'd say. If I had to choose on item to wear it would be the first tee.
October 6, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
Fifth

A friend of mine created these. What do you think?

LLOWE - Delivery No.1

Each product available in size S, M, and L.

More detail please visit here (please like our fanpage and invite your friends).
To order please send your email to shop.llowe@gmail.com with subject "ORDER".

LLOWE - Delivery No.2

More detail please visit here (please like our fanpage and invite your friends).

*there will be more stuff released in the upcoming weeks
October 6, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
mrdaleog

Peep our promo for "Crispy Apparel X Jtu X Koi aesthetics"

Dude man on the right in the elevator looks like a teenage version of Buckwheat from Little Rascals.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

October 6, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
mrdaleog

Glow In The Dark Jagan Eyes buttons

you my G are NOT to be slept on! You're definitely making moves!

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

October 6, 2012 @ 03:53 AM
mylesb

Clothing brand based out of Hawaii, Lux Division.

[HE] HANDS OF ENLIGHTENMENT

LUXDIV SNAPBACK

AMBUSH

www.lux-division.com

The logo sucks..I don't understand anything about it. The shirt design sucks, but the girl is cute. The hat is whatever...and idk what that camo thing is in the last shirt lol. I thought it was a piggy bank or something at first

@illthrill_Myles

October 6, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
mylesb

A friend of mine created these. What do you think?

LLOWE - Delivery No.1

LLOWE - Delivery No.2

*there will be more stuff released in the upcoming weeks

First shirt design of LLOWE - Delivery No.1 seems cool, and the Button Up seems cool too...everything else just seems really basic...

@illthrill_Myles

October 6, 2012 @ 04:03 AM
blakechapman7

In the process of starting my own Brand, I have my design's ready and everything else lined up. What I need help with is a Screen printing company that some people have had some luck with. Since this will be my first order I feel like I will be just taking a shot in the dark if I dont have a couple of opinions on the company I choose.

Please login first to reply.