Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 4, 2012 @ 01:39 AM
runnerupapparel

@pusherman Thanks for the feedback man! We've worked really hard to put out this fall product
October 4, 2012 @ 01:55 AM
al dente co.

i remember when all over print was hot....everybody made all over print...no big deal. customers bought.
i remember when hounds-tooth pattern was hot....everybody made hounds-tooth print...no big deal. customers bought.
fitteds.....
snapbacks...
selvage denim jeans...
bandanas..
polka dots..
native American print...

something becomes a trend..all the brands incorporate it into the line....

There is a difference between starting a trend and following & running a trend to the ground.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

October 4, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
al dente co.

i remember when all over print was hot....everybody made all over print...no big deal. customers bought.
i remember when hounds-tooth pattern was hot....everybody made hounds-tooth print...no big deal. customers bought.
fitteds.....
snapbacks...
selvage denim jeans...
bandanas..
polka dots..
native American print...

something becomes a trend..all the brands incorporate it into the line....

And you can follow trends, just do it with some integrity. The new trend "high fashion"..... I've seen in Miami 3 new brands emerge with the "Givenchy influence" within the last month. That's what i mean by trend surfers.

October 4, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
al dente co.

@rare01

I'm waiting for you to preview something.... I go on your site every few days to see what you got!

I saw what you posted a while back and liked it... I want to see more.

Thanks for the interest in my brand ! Appriciate the support!! Our brand is heavily influenced by skulls, biker style and military aesthetics. We are still working on the 13/ss collection and testing the brand's website at the backend. If you or anyone here is interested in beta testing my site,please email me at info @ rare1.ca. Our website is mobile responsive ( layout capable of adapting to different devices with varied screen sizes and resolutions) so any smart phones/tablets would be able to browse our site without a problem

www.hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/176049/ < about us

www.rare1.ca

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook 
instagram @rare1

all the things i like.

October 4, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
hkeys

Peep our promo for "Crispy Apparel X Jtu X Koi aesthetics"

Too many ollies down 3 stairs, I lost interest. Might want to pick up some better riders.

http://thedividedminds.com/

October 4, 2012 @ 02:52 AM
fakebonanza

Check Out My Brand. It's Called Fake Bonanza.
Looking for some feedback.
If you like something. Cop it. It's On Sale for $10.

STORE.FAKEBONANZA.COM

STORE.FAKEBONANZA.COM

STORE.FAKEBONANZA.COM

STORE.FAKEBONANZA.COM

STORE.FAKEBONANZA.COM

STORE.FAKEBONANZA.COM
October 4, 2012 @ 03:11 AM
chads

Honestly, it sucks. If I saw nothing about your comment on the video, I would not have know that it was a promo for your brand, much less a promo for a collab at that. In fact all it seems to be to me is a montage comprised of bad filming, bad skating, and bad editing (not at all saying I could do better so don't try to come at me from that perspective). Overall it just seems pointless, uninteresting and poorly executed.
Sorry in advance for the harsh words.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

October 4, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
Crispy1

Honestly, it sucks. If I saw nothing about your comment on the video, I would not have know that it was a promo for your brand, much less a promo for a collab at that. In fact all it seems to be to me is a montage comprised of bad filming, bad skating, and bad editing (not at all saying I could do better so don't try to come at me from that perspective). Overall it just seems pointless, uninteresting and poorly executed.

Its just the "Jaycrispy" in general, i guess.
October 4, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
Crispy1

But i guess these ones probably make more sense.

Thanks for the feedback tho guys. Appreciate it.
October 4, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
hkeys

Videos like this are dope. Really just need better people riding for your brand. Build a team since you are skate related. @crispy1

http://thedividedminds.com/

October 4, 2012 @ 05:10 AM
garyoak

It's cool that everyone critiques each other; that's needed for improvement. But you gotta be more positive with eachother. I'm sure everyone wants to eventually be a big brand and we all have aspirations to live off of this stuff. But look the truth is we're all kids saving up our money to print t-shirts and sell to mostly our friends. We're all in the same boat, to me this is like it's own culture within a culture if that makes sense. Just be positive and push good vibes, I have hella respect for these crispy kids right here. Just having fun, making dope stuff and actually enjoying it. Good shit lil' niggas.
October 4, 2012 @ 05:55 AM
wiltedco

amazing

This is all cool as f***, big stuff

Fall 2012 is now available at www.runnerupapparel.com

that cap is really cool
October 4, 2012 @ 06:14 AM
secretsociety

all these brands suck haha.... most is cheap quality too i understand yall on the come up but damn. the only good small brands out now are deathprecisioninc/divinties/dertbag/freedminds/strayrats

سبحان

October 4, 2012 @ 06:20 AM
mylesb

Pretty much took the words out my mouth lol

@illthrill_Myles

October 4, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
mylesb

Keep a Look out!

I had a hard time reading the text

@illthrill_Myles

October 4, 2012 @ 07:28 AM
DannyHH

October 4, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
cityofsavages

Keep a Look out!

I had a hard time reading the text

me too

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 4, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
cityofsavages

@craftysince90 the HH w/ the claw marks looks good, have you considred making it slightly larger on the shirt that isn't a pocket tee?

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

October 4, 2012 @ 10:45 AM
mylesb

The design as a whole doesn't look too bad, but the black leg on the tiger is kinda weird

@illthrill_Myles

October 4, 2012 @ 01:55 PM
al dente co.

all these brands suck haha.... most is cheap quality too i understand yall on the come up but damn. the only good small brands out now are deathprecisioninc/divinties/dertbag/freedminds/strayrats

LET ME GUESS, ODD FUTURE IS THE GREATEST TOO?

October 4, 2012 @ 03:06 PM
casein_point

How many of y'all have some of your production offshore whether its cut and sew or regular tees? Obviously the price is better but I was just wondering what your thoughts are in terms of quality, turnaround time, and other stuff. And for any of you that do use offshore production how many of you have actulaly went and visited the plant where your product is made?
October 4, 2012 @ 04:19 PM
AreteBrand

I was wondering if you had any feedback on this logo/ should we change some things on it,etc.
Any feedback is appreciated!

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

October 4, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
casein_point

I was wondering if you had any feedback on this logo/ should we change some things on it,etc.

Thats pretty dope, the only thing I'd say is move the AL and stuff up a little bit looks like its a little too low. but still dope.
October 4, 2012 @ 04:41 PM
JStorm803

Has anybody ever thought about getting toys made? I know this has nothing to do with starting a clothing line, but it's something I seriously have been considering.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

October 4, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
minsct

Sounds like something a stereotypical hypebeast would say. Although the brands you listed are great brands, there are currently a variety of other quality small brands on the market amongst the shitstorm of terrible ones. Obviously you have not done your research.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

October 4, 2012 @ 05:43 PM
mobbyluii

makin moves....

IG: @mobbyluii

October 4, 2012 @ 05:48 PM
AreteBrand

Thats pretty dope, the only thing I'd say is move the AL and stuff up a little bit looks like its a little too low. but still dope.

Alright, I'll fix that. Really appreciate the feedback!!
Quick question: Should we keep the crown or change it so it's 3 points instead of 4?

SHOP: http://www.apollolifestyle.bigcartel.com FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/apollolifestyle

October 4, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
mobbyluii

Alright, I'll fix that. Really appreciate the feedback!!
Quick question: Should we keep the crown or change it so it's 3 points instead of 4?

to be honest, id stay away from the olive leaf logo and the "est. MMXII" and all that roman numeral stuff. Alotta people have thrown that on shirts...

I like the logo, but if you want to stand out, id say stay away from those 2 things

IG: @mobbyluii

October 4, 2012 @ 05:57 PM
AreteBrand

@mobbyluii

Yeah, that's something to consider. We did it without the olive leaf and est MMXII , but it felt too plain. But then again simplicity is best, right?
How would you feel if we changed the wreath to an emblem type design, like a circle around it?

October 4, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
AreteBrand

makin moves....

this your brand? I like it man

Please login first to reply.