Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 28, 2012 @ 10:55 PM
Ian x illany

I like the next level 3600 but is 4.3oz to light for a shirt? Or will the astyle 1701 5.5oz too heavy ?

6 oz tee is just about normal for street wear and tees in general

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

September 28, 2012 @ 11:01 PM
lightworks1crew

still in the design phase winter.
feedback/comments?

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

September 28, 2012 @ 11:23 PM
Ian x illany

feedback/comments?

thickness of the tomahawk head line seems a little off to me, make the outline a little smaller

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

September 28, 2012 @ 11:48 PM
billionairebijou

I like the next level 3600 but is 4.3oz to light for a shirt? Or will the astyle 1701 5.5oz too heavy ?

6 oz tee is just about normal for street wear and tees in general

thanks
September 28, 2012 @ 11:57 PM
billionairebijou

also any advice one which blank to use for sweatshirts and hoodies for street wear?
September 29, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
classyhigh

What is the deal with copyright laws for shirts like @deathoverdesigner is making? I didn't think you could profit off someone else's images and lyrics without explicit permission or paying royalty fees.
September 29, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
billionairebijou

[/img] taking opinons on this logo?
September 29, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
classyhigh

also any advice one which blank to use for sweatshirts and hoodies for street wear?

Curious about this as well.
September 29, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
deathoverdesign

@aldenteco yeah mayne str8 from miami ! what bout you?
September 29, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
deathoverdesign

@classyhigh na supposably if your able to change the design 25% of the image you are making it your image is what i have heard. Ive seen people with the mickey image but in the zombie way and its up on karmaloop, n im pretty sure disney would kill anybody in taking or making the disney mickey. But he selling and so far 25% is how much you should change the image to make it yours.
September 29, 2012 @ 12:27 AM
classyhigh

That's interesting. Makes sense too, since "No Idea's Original."
September 29, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
deathoverdesign

yeah mostly every idea is taken you just have to make the tweaks to make it your own idea, i take a line from hip hop and picture whatever i want to display it on a shirt and thats what inspires me for my voice to get out there @classyhigh
September 29, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
billionairebijou

what u goes think about this logo? [/img]
September 29, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
chads

I am plan on starting a new line been designing for 2 to 3 years now but does anyone have advice on what shirt i should use to print on? I love supreme and bape feel but dont know what their shirts weight or if its 100% cotton?

alstyle tees are garbage, one wash and the shape of the shirt and feel gets all f ^'ed, look into next level or american apparel they have very good quality tees not too thin not too thick. You want quality if you can't get quantity (if capital is ever an issue) people remember quality. AAA tees are good til after one wash IMO, American apperael and Next level are consistent with their tees too (fit/form) if you buy a big quantity the (Lrg,Med,Sml) are cosistent with the size they are.

How many times have you experienced that problem with Alstyle ? Did you follow the instructions (sorry if that sounds patronising) Im asking because Im close to buying a batch from the states, im still thinking about it..

I would actually disagree with him. If you wash tees the right way, then you should have no troubles with them turning into 'garbage'. You do have to be a little bit more careful with Alstyle though because the fit/shape can vary slightly based upon the factories they come from. I do agree the American Apparel and Next Level are more consistent but 4.3 oz is kinda light for a tee; you would be surprised how great an extra 1.7 ounces feels. At the end of the day though, its all based upon what the customer wants, what you can sell and how much you like them.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 29, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
pyramidschemes

I am plan on starting a new line been designing for 2 to 3 years now but does anyone have advice on what shirt i should use to print on? I love supreme and bape feel but dont know what their shirts weight or if its 100% cotton?

alstyle tees are garbage, one wash and the shape of the shirt and feel gets all f ^'ed, look into next level or american apparel they have very good quality tees not too thin not too thick. You want quality if you can't get quantity (if capital is ever an issue) people remember quality. AAA tees are good til after one wash IMO, American apperael and Next level are consistent with their tees too (fit/form) if you buy a big quantity the (Lrg,Med,Sml) are cosistent with the size they are.

How many times have you experienced that problem with Alstyle ? Did you follow the instructions (sorry if that sounds patronising) Im asking because Im close to buying a batch from the states, im still thinking about it..

I use to rock Triple A's for a good while till ProClubs came out later then Shaka came out, If you want a good thick shirt id go with shaka, they are THICK though, a 5-6oz tee is the way I would go but that is just me.

PYRMD SCHEMES x PYRMD DREAMS

September 29, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
pyramidschemes

feedback/comments?

Bruh this is dope!

September 29, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
pyramidschemes

I would actually disagree with him. If you wash tees the right way, then you should have no troubles with them turning into 'garbage'. You do have to be a little bit more careful with Alstyle though because the fit/shape can vary slightly based upon the factories they come from. I do agree the American Apparel and Next Level are more consistent but 4.3 oz is kinda light for a tee; you would be surprised how great an extra 1.7 ounces feels. At the end of the day though, its all based upon what the customer wants, what you can sell and how much you like them.

yea you pretty much got it right. smile

September 29, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
billionairebijou

sounds good guess I'm go with Alstlye but any advice on what kinda for sweatshirts and hoodies or is Alstyye good for that also? any comments on logo?
September 29, 2012 @ 03:09 AM
chads

sounds good guess I'm go with Alstlye but any advice on what kinda for sweatshirts and hoodies or is Alstyye good for that also? any comments on logo?

Alstyle isn't bad for fleece but I think there are others that are better. Beimar and Independent Trading Co. both have good quality fleece that is widely used by many brands; I would recommend those for hoods. I'm sure many would disagree with me but I actually really like Gildan and Hanes for crews but if you are looking for a raglan crew that is thinner, Alternative Apparel makes some nice ones.
There are usually some brands the work well together to make a cohesive line.
Alstyle + Beimar + Gildan/Hanes = Thicker and boxier fit
American Apparel + Independent + Alternative Apparel = Thinner and slimmer fit

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 29, 2012 @ 04:09 AM
mrdaleog

@chadacadabra youve been in here for a while...are you ever going to show something or release something?

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

September 29, 2012 @ 04:11 AM
billionairebijou

Alstyle isn't bad for fleece but I think there are others that are better. Beimar and Independent Trading Co. both have good quality fleece that is widely used by many brands; I would recommend those for hoods. I'm sure many would disagree with me but I actually really like Gildan and Hanes for crews but if you are looking for a raglan crew that is thinner, Alternative Apparel makes some nice ones.

thanks i look into that what you think about the logo just a sample for now?
September 29, 2012 @ 05:31 AM
classyhigh

Gildan is far too boxy. They resemble something from a Mexican street stand in Tijuana. Cheap cheap cheap.
September 29, 2012 @ 07:42 AM
BSH

www.brkclothing.bigcartel.com

new tee up

September 29, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
flauwekul

New design, check it out HERE!

www.flauwekul.in - www.koenroetman.nl

September 29, 2012 @ 11:17 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Any input/constructive crits? Pyramid Schemes x Pyramid Dreams... Stay Scheming smile

These are dope. You made these ?

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 29, 2012 @ 11:50 AM
pyramidschemes

Any input/constructive crits? Pyramid Schemes x Pyramid Dreams... Stay Scheming smile

These are dope. You made these ?

Thanks bro! Yea I did from scrizzatch, I tried to stay consistent but different in ways.

September 29, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
Laurence of Arabia

Independant Trading Co. cool !!! just checked them out now, they are perfect they have the fit I am looking for...
September 29, 2012 @ 03:40 PM
chads

@chadacadabra youve been in here for a while...are you ever going to show something or release something?

Yes I will eventually. I have been working on a line for a while now and doing plenty of research.
I just choose not to post stuff up that is unfinished. Personally, I am confident in myself as a designer and considering most people on here have a different style than I do, I don't think I need feedback from others who may not understand/like my concept.
When I do finally post some of my own work, it will be a finished product and if you choose to, you can critique from there. I just choose now to try to give as much feedback that I can and share the knowledge that I have.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 29, 2012 @ 03:43 PM
chads

www.brkclothing.bigcartel.com

new tee up

I like the bike design but I'm not a fan of the 'finely tuned apparel' tagline, it awfully cliché to me. I think if you still wanted to use it though, you should have switched it with your brand name to make the name more prominent and have the tagline just be an added bit on the bottom.

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 29, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
ordinaryhero

i want to create a couple of 5panels, I searched the web but couldn't find any good ones.
Could someone help me with this.
I'm from the netherlands and they dont have any Cap manufacturers over here.

Please login first to reply.