Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
September 28, 2012 @ 01:12 PM
al dente co.

this will make an awesome pattern too.

regardless... i like the look of your brand. it's really clean and goes towards a lot of markets. I'm trying to build my brand to that... i'm actually going to PM you about some shit.

what shirt is that

BBC

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 28, 2012 @ 01:18 PM
al dente co.

Just dropped these guys

These are nice.

September 28, 2012 @ 03:14 PM
son of autumn

http://profoundco.com

feedback?

patterns are wack... even though your hats are made awesome. ( i might buy one actually...)

people run shit to the ground.

i like clean and simple things. a nice chambray, denim, pinstripe in a nice color, or seersucker.

too many brands with these animal and floral print.

think outside of the box.

look at the aesthetic here. These hats have nice patterns to it. I would also use the shorts (motorcycles) as a pattern of some sort.

this will make an awesome pattern too.

regardless... i like the look of your brand. it's really clean and goes towards a lot of markets. I'm trying to build my brand to that... i'm actually going to PM you about some shit.

I'm also a fan of clean, simple hats, however I also personally love patterns. I do agree that many brands are excessively using the pattern trend, but I've felt pattern selection could've always been better with most of the pattern stuff out. Regardless, like @karakter1 says, it's still heavy in the market and sells. Check out some of the other hats our brand offers. We like to use a lot of genuine suede, wool, chenille, felt, corduroy and leather buckles.

Brand: Profound Aesthetic www.profoundco.com My IG: @nabilzaidi

September 28, 2012 @ 03:17 PM
son of autumn

Also, check out these cardigans. We're trying to get into outerwear and knits real heavy.

Brand: Profound Aesthetic www.profoundco.com My IG: @nabilzaidi

September 28, 2012 @ 03:32 PM
pyramidschemes

Any input/constructive crits? Pyramid Schemes x Pyramid Dreams... Stay Scheming smile

PYRMD SCHEMES x PYRMD DREAMS

September 28, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
runnerupapparel

@cityofsavages Thanks man I worked really hard on that design

@jaemznugyen Yeah feathers have definitely been used quite a bit lately. I had already planned on putting this out for a while though. Thanks for the the criticism

@fatcatt Thanks! I'm glad you like it
September 28, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
al dente co.

Also, check out these cardigans. We're trying to get into outerwear and knits real heavy.

yah.... that is nice quality.

theres no hate. just dont like seeing so much floral patterns and paisley.

September 28, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
deathoverdesign

What up world im bringing in this clothing line ive been working on this for about 4 years to get the right shirts material and costs and designs right, ive wanted to show and get feedback before the website goes up. All designs have the tank tops option and crewneck. Introducing my clothing name is Death Over Designer Clothing (original).

Hip Hop Death Over Designer Clothing, going to post more
September 28, 2012 @ 07:04 PM
trevorsanderson

@runnerupapparel nice clean designs. Love that camo under bill. Seen some of your stuff at pla really liking what I'm seeing
September 28, 2012 @ 07:08 PM
lightworks1crew

@deathoverdesign your name sounds good, not sure about the rest though

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

September 28, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
lightworks1crew

@karakter1 you seem to be a very wise man

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

September 28, 2012 @ 07:23 PM
cityofsavages

@pyramidschemes I like these except for the "stay dreaming" and "stay scheming" taglines I feel like you could find something more powerful to put there, those phrases are cliche.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

September 28, 2012 @ 07:34 PM
cityofsavages

LA based rap artist Shad Robinson is rocking our Tie Dye (Camo) Hoodie in his new video "Dear Sarah" check it out.

September 28, 2012 @ 07:40 PM
easternco

Posted about our Collective Cables a bit ago, they sold out in a week. Just got restocked and they have been picked up nationwide by Urban Outfitters and Restoration Hardware with a few smaller shops around the world!

Yea I know iPhone 5, new cables. We are working on it.

Giving them away on all social media right now @EasternCo - Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.

September 28, 2012 @ 07:44 PM
deathoverdesign

Death Over Designer Clothing

Love Kills Cupid feedback!

Dead Presidents feedback!

Love Kills Reaper Feedback!!

Ric Flair What dreams are made of feedback!

Politics as usual Feedback

Dream Chaser Feedback!!

Middle Finger to the haters feedback!

MORE TO COME LET ME KNOW THE FEEDBACK!! REMEMBER DEATH OVER DESIGNER CLOTHING!!
Deathoverdesigner.bigcartel.com , OR http://www.facebook.com/pages/Death-Over-Designer-Clothing/228297013927412?ref=hl
September 28, 2012 @ 07:52 PM
cityofsavages

@deathoverdesign the "politics as usual" tee is well executed, not really feeling the rest of the stuff, kind of cliche. Smart move with the Ric Flair he's been regaining some popularity with Dom and Pusha mentioning him tee that one has some potential too I'd suggest trying to find another pic of him for it though.

September 28, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
deathoverdesign

thanks for the feedback ill keep going at it! thanks for the feedback
September 28, 2012 @ 08:00 PM
pyramidschemes

@pyramidschemes I like these except for the "stay dreaming" and "stay scheming" taglines I feel like you could find something more powerful to put there, those phrases are cliche.

Thanks bruh, I feel you on that. Il'l research to fit.

September 28, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
al dente co.

Death Over Designer Clothing

Love Kills Cupid feedback!

Dead Presidents feedback!

Love Kills Reaper Feedback!!

Ric Flair What dreams are made of feedback!

Politics as usual Feedback

Dream Chaser Feedback!!

Middle Finger to the haters feedback!

MORE TO COME LET ME KNOW THE FEEDBACK!! REMEMBER DEATH OVER DESIGNER CLOTHING!!
Deathoverdesigner.bigcartel.com , OR http://www.facebook.com/pages/Death-Over-Designer-Clothing/228297013927412?ref=hl

To be honest...
Mad heads have done stuff like what you have done. There was a brand that started in florida and was big in miami 6-7 years ago called bean dip, they did a "dead presidents" t.

Also, stay away from using rap lyrics or references in a cliche way.

I love the grim reaper one. Minus the font and the red heart, try a black heart and use an old enlish font.

also google. "inkedpro" he makes shit like that and is in Miami. It sells but i'm not a fan of it. It's very tacky IMO.

September 28, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
billionairebijou

I am plan on starting a new line been designing for 2 to 3 years now but does anyone have advice on what shirt i should use to print on? I love supreme and bape feel but dont know what their shirts weight or if its 100% cotton?
September 28, 2012 @ 09:01 PM
al dente co.

I am plan on starting a new line been designing for 2 to 3 years now but does anyone have advice on what shirt i should use to print on? I love supreme and bape feel but dont know what their shirts weight or if its 100% cotton?

Youre looking for alstyle 1703

September 28, 2012 @ 09:14 PM
deathoverdesign

more feedback!

i need a dope bitch (marilyn monroe) Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

dose of dopeness Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

fly to death Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

the gunshine state Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

love is in the air Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

real recognize real Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

self made Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

women of my dreams Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

it was all a dream Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

c'est la vie (thats life) Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

THANKS let me know your feedback!
September 28, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
al dente co.

more feedback!

i need a dope bitch (marilyn monroe) Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

dose of dopeness Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

fly to death Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

the gunshine state Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

love is in the air Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

real recognize real Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

self made Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

women of my dreams Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

it was all a dream Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

c'est la vie (thats life) Death over Designer Clothing let me know feedback!!

THANKS let me know your feedback!

You're from florida?

September 28, 2012 @ 09:23 PM
pyramidschemes

alstyle tees are garbage, one wash and the shape of the shirt and feel gets all f ^'ed, look into next level or american apparel they have very good quality tees not too thin not too thick. You want quality if you can't get quantity (if capital is ever an issue) people remember quality. AAA tees are good til after one wash IMO, American apperael and Next level are consistent with their tees too (fit/form) if you buy a big quantity the (Lrg,Med,Sml) are cosistent with the size they are.

September 28, 2012 @ 09:36 PM
pyramidschemes

@deathoverdesign i dunno about your "designs" man, more of just copy paste and you got a shirt, i knw a couple of friends that went the same route you went and the outcome wasnt great, a legit print shop will request a 300+ dpi and in vector for before they print anything. I make my designs at a 600dpi because when scaled down it still stays crisp and remains at a 300dpi once scaled. Not trying to bash you but ive seen it happen twice, and if you can make it from scratch you can truly say this is me, my company and no one elses. Hope this helps you out on your venture!

September 28, 2012 @ 09:37 PM
karakter1

@deathoverdesign

not bad...it has more of an urbanwear feel...
the kind of stuff that does well at shops like UGHH, Jimmy Jazz, Dr.Jays

that's a pretty good market, there are hundreds of accounts...and those stores make nice size orders.

good luck.
September 28, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
pyramidschemes

This is an old tee I did awhile back.

September 28, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
Laurence of Arabia

alstyle tees are garbage, one wash and the shape of the shirt and feel gets all f ^'ed, look into next level or american apparel they have very good quality tees not too thin not too thick. You want quality if you can't get quantity (if capital is ever an issue) people remember quality. AAA tees are good til after one wash IMO, American apperael and Next level are consistent with their tees too (fit/form) if you buy a big quantity the (Lrg,Med,Sml) are cosistent with the size they are.

How many times have you experienced that problem with Alstyle ? Did you follow the instructions (sorry if that sounds patronising) Im asking because Im close to buying a batch from the states, im still thinking about it..
September 28, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
billionairebijou

thanks i look into them
September 28, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
billionairebijou

I like the next level 3600 but is 4.3oz to light for a shirt? Or will the astyle 1701 5.5oz too heavy ?

Please login first to reply.