Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 26, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
stillwild

im currently in process of finally going into production for a brand ive been working on for 4 years.. I have all designs done for the tees but I need some advice/tips on where to get blank tees with no tags AT ALL. I went to a screen printing business and they told me I had to use the hanes ones with tags and all this BS.. anyone know of where or how I can get my tees done on blank shirts so I can put my own tags and such.. thanks in advance

not likely to find tag less shirts. try to find tearaway tags (far more prevalent).

usually, you'll just have to pay an extra nominal fee to have the printer (or who the printer outsources to), remove the tags and sew your own branding in its place.

option c:

learn the necessary stitch. (opt for sewing machine).
remove tags your self.
add your own tags post print.

www.stillwild.co / online store that celebrates nature!

September 26, 2012 @ 08:57 PM
mobbyluii

im currently in process of finally going into production for a brand ive been working on for 4 years.. I have all designs done for the tees but I need some advice/tips on where to get blank tees with no tags AT ALL. I went to a screen printing business and they told me I had to use the hanes ones with tags and all this BS.. anyone know of where or how I can get my tees done on blank shirts so I can put my own tags and such.. thanks in advance

not likely to find tag less shirts. try to find tearaway tags (far more prevalent).

usually, you'll just have to pay an extra nominal fee to have the printer (or who the printer outsources to), remove the tags and sew your own branding in its place.

option c:

remove tags your self.

very true, ill look into that. Thanks

if anyone has more ideas, please post as well thanks

IG: @mobbyluii

September 26, 2012 @ 09:20 PM
al dente co.

option c:

remove tags your self.

alstyle has tear away tags
next level apparel has tear away tags (tsfsportswer.com)

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 26, 2012 @ 09:27 PM
mobbyluii

option c:

remove tags your self.

thank you as well
regarding tees, what is the best quality 100% cotton blanks to go with? I was going with hanes beefy tees but wasnt too sure

IG: @mobbyluii

September 26, 2012 @ 09:45 PM
Michel Erler

Prototype, thankful for any thoughts on this one.
Fosca | Facebook

michelerler.com @MichelErler

September 26, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
Laurence of Arabia

So I've emailed like 4 different T-shirt stores online trying to find a way to purchase Alstyle 1301 and each one have said they dont ship to the United Kingdom which sucksssss sad ! Are there any equivalent tees (not hanes or gildan) ?
September 26, 2012 @ 11:19 PM
classyhigh

American Apparel Jersey Tee's are nice. You could always use a wholesaler in the UK until you get your business going.
September 26, 2012 @ 11:29 PM
Broken Bank Clo

Part of our fall collection dropping around christmas

@scratchclothing this look nice.
I want to see how it turns out as well. This is the direction I'm looking at with my Broken Bank Univerity project.

Hit me up if you can please got some question for you.

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 26, 2012 @ 11:49 PM
JStorm803

Here's some more of my designs the first is based off the old retro Atlanta Hawks logo

And this one is based off a more current logo

Any feedback is good, these are the two that I'm rolling with as far as tee/sweatshirt designs.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

September 27, 2012 @ 12:35 AM
beanz

Hello Hypebeast fam.

Dropping my clothing line in October, Would love to hear about
September 27, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
seventh

You can't buy blank tees with no tags. It's not legal and won't pass the docks if it doesn't have the tags on them. AAA has the shirts that you just rip off the tag and screen print yours in it's place like most companies do. Although, you do sometimes have to pick at some so the old tags aren't exposed. Especially tank tops.

Also, when ordering from them, try to get the same factory, which as a small company you may be screwed but you can order a 1301 in black and a 1301 in white and they won't match or fit the same because different factories made them. It's all growing pains, good luck.
September 27, 2012 @ 01:06 AM
stillwild

So I've emailed like 4 different T-shirt stores online trying to find a way to purchase Alstyle 1301 and each one have said they dont ship to the United Kingdom which sucksssss sad ! Are there any equivalent tees (not hanes or gildan) ?

There's nothing wrong with taking time to setup your distribution chain.
It will be your best friend.

September 27, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
Frank_

@jstorm reminds me of thundercats
September 27, 2012 @ 03:07 AM
chads

Fosca | Facebook

Really nice man! I dig your style. Was this made using the Lumi printing as well or some other method?
Also, can I ask, where do you source your AA tees from? Do you have a wholesale account or something else?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 27, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
fatcatt

Thought i'd share my inspirations. I want to be more active in this thread smile

September 27, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
minsct

Thought i'd share my inspirations. I want to be more active in this thread smile

When I first saw this video it gave me so much inspiration. Jeff Staple is a legend in the apparel and design industry. If you ever have the chance to hear him speak, listen and absorb - his wisdom is priceless.

THE VISIONARY IS YOU - www.minsct.com

September 27, 2012 @ 05:28 AM
tsandy

Did you live trace this image? It looks unfinished. Which isnt bad. But the text should flow with the art. You have a "rustic" looking drawing and solid and crisp text. Either sharpen up the image or hand draw the text to fit the drawing.

Youre on the right path. Just work to get everything on the same style.
Definitely going to be hand drawing the text. Thanks for the feedback everyone!
September 27, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
garyoak

Yo have you guys peeped all the Huf contest entries? Straight fire man.
September 27, 2012 @ 09:03 AM
ordinaryhero

I,m from the Netherlands and started a new Brand, Ordinary Hero.
So what do you think of my stuff?

Check the site http://www.ordinary-hero.com
find me on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/OrdinaryHero1981
September 27, 2012 @ 02:34 PM
al dente co.

option c:

remove tags your self.

thank you as well
regarding tees, what is the best quality 100% cotton blanks to go with? I was going with hanes beefy tees but wasnt too sure

alstyle is the way to go if you want a thick t.

September 27, 2012 @ 03:28 PM
Michel Erler

Fosca | Facebook

Really nice man! I dig your style. Was this made using the Lumi printing as well or some other method?
Also, can I ask, where do you source your AA tees from? Do you have a wholesale account or something else?

glad, you like it! this is a simple linocut. I have a wholesale account at AA

September 27, 2012 @ 05:13 PM
Laurence of Arabia

@stillwild Did you get my DM ??
September 27, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
stillwild

@stillwild Did you get my DM ??

No?

September 27, 2012 @ 05:53 PM
AndyRocksBluu

When I first saw this video it gave me so much inspiration. Jeff Staple is a legend in the apparel and design industry. If you ever have the chance to hear him speak, listen and absorb - his wisdom is priceless.

Jeff is a really cool dude. I had a nice convo with him at NYC fashion week. He's really down to earth and really insightful when it comes to the clothing biz. If your interested I talk all about it on my blog http://bluudreams.com/jeff-staple/

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

September 27, 2012 @ 07:31 PM
cityofsavages

@ordinaryhero very good

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

September 27, 2012 @ 07:32 PM
cityofsavages

@michelerler I like the brand name but the shirt doesn't really do anything for me to be honest, maybe needs a crisper logo.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

September 27, 2012 @ 07:35 PM
son of autumn

http://profoundco.com

feedback?

Brand: Profound Aesthetic www.profoundco.com My IG: @nabilzaidi

September 27, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
sons10

The Mystic Sons coming out soon, 5 Panel Camp ' All Black '

http://themysticsons.com/
September 27, 2012 @ 09:13 PM
al dente co.

OFF TOPIC....

WHAT DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT "HIGH FASHION" LOOK ALIKE BRANDS.

LIKE THE BRANDS THAT ARE COPYING SHIT KANYE AND OTHERS WEAR.

I JOINED KANYETOTHE.COM TODAY TO TRY AND PROMOTE MY SHIT. AND THOSE KIDS ATE ME ALIVE. B/C IT WASN'T SOME SKINNY LONG TSHIRT WITH GODLY OR HIGH FASHION'ESQUE DESIGNS THEY DIDN'T FUCK WITH IT.

ANYWAYS, I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY B/C THEY'RE CLOSET HYPEBEASTS... EVENTHOUGH IT'S NOT STREETWEAR THEY'RE DYING OVER, THEY'RE SPENDING MAD MONEY ON A T SHIRT THAT'LL BE OUT OF STYLE IN A YEAR OR TWO.

WOOOOSAAAAAA

ANYWAYS, JUST HAD TO VENT.

September 27, 2012 @ 09:28 PM
Michel Erler

@cityofsavages thx for the feedback. i wasn't sure about it

Please login first to reply.