Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
September 23, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
angelooo

Decided to roll with screen-print transfers for our upcoming drop.
Cuts down a lot on production cost, and allows you to make shirts on demand.
All you need is a heat press - great investment. Pics of actual apparel coming soon...

+ + +

September 23, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
Laurence of Arabia

@aldenteco I like it !
September 23, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
Laurence of Arabia

Does anyone have any suggestions for companies that produce good crewnecks blanks ? Is it a case where a company that produces good T-Shirt blanks will follow suite with their crewnecks ? I've tried Fruit of The Loom a couple years back (terrible) followed by Gildans the year after (not the fit I was looking for) and finally Hanes this year (Not too bad but I feel there are better options out there I'm missing).

After my experience I've kind of been put off making crewnecks until I find the best quality blanks available to me.
September 23, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
corruptyouth

Here's a preview of one of the hats that will be dropping tomorrow at 8 PM PST!!!

Check out the website for more pics and the lookbook: www.corruptyouthclothing.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CorruptYouth
Twitter: https://twitter.com/corrupt_youth
Tumblr: http://corruptyouthclothing.tumblr.com
Instagram: @corruptyouthclothing
Thanks for checking us out! We appreciate all the support!

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

September 23, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
nostalgia

Does anyone have any suggestions for companies that produce good crewnecks blanks ? Is it a case where a company that produces good T-Shirt blanks will follow suite with their crewnecks ? I've tried Fruit of The Loom a couple years back (terrible) followed by Gildans the year after (not the fit I was looking for) and finally Hanes this year (Not too bad but I feel there are better options out there I'm missing).

After my experience I've kind of been put off making crewnecks until I find the best quality blanks available to me.

Champion
September 23, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
trevorsanderson

Here's a preview of one of the hats that will be dropping tomorrow at 8 PM PST!!!

Very nice! love the camo print!
September 23, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
trevorsanderson

Does anyone know a good place to get custom decal stickers made? I keep finding place that have premade designs where you add the text you want from their website.
September 23, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
Laurence of Arabia

@nostalgia Thank You, very much !
September 23, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
al dente co.

New Tee's on the way.....

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 23, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
Frank_

@aldenteco the text is to overpowering
September 23, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
al dente co.

@xdung

on which one?

September 23, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
Laurence of Arabia

I just seen, they have their logo embroidered on the sleeves and chest sad !
September 23, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
trevorsanderson

try independent trading co. i haven't tried their crewnecks but their hoodies are great quality and the fit is perfect.
September 23, 2012 @ 08:21 PM
Frank_

@aldenteco on the 2 headed eagle text is way to overpowering ... You tried to make it like a badge? And wrap the text around it ? But it's something with the text I can't get with maybe hold on to it and 1 day you might come up with a new idea... And with the bunny 1 I like it but I would say take out the Chinese and remove the name from the top and put club al dente at the bottom stacked like you have
September 23, 2012 @ 08:22 PM
Frank_

@trevorsanderson which hoodies did you go with I'm thinking if the ss4500 the midweight
September 23, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
trevorsanderson

i went with the afx4000. love them. they're light weight but still super warm and incredibly soft.
September 23, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
al dente co.

@xdung COOL....

MADE SOME CHANGES....

BUT NOT ON THE DOUBLE HEADED EAGLE... GOING WITH MY GUT ON THAT ONE. LOVE THE LOOK.

September 23, 2012 @ 09:16 PM
loser504

hi everyone i have a line called Victory In Progress! VIP! hope no one has it out there.. what you guys think? i stil need a logo
September 23, 2012 @ 09:42 PM
Yeezus

https://twitter.com/goldlinefashion
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gold-Line-Fashion/398571970197577?ref=hl
www.goldlinefashion.bigcartel.com

Gonna be £20/$32
Available in black, grey or white with options of gold/white, gold/black or black/black zipper
AA t-shirts.
What you think?
September 23, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
tidal

New patches made for the winter range. Keep checking www.strdywngs.com and the range will be out mid october.
Any feedback on the patch would be appreciated.

apologies for the shadow, taken with iPhone so not the best quality.

Those patches are so clean simple.. but just little personal input i don't like the # on the top, is there some sort of reason for it? or is it simply a space filler... dont really see the point for it but with or without it its clean as! superb job
September 23, 2012 @ 10:50 PM
aaronstrdywngs

New patches made for the winter range. Keep checking www.strdywngs.com and the range will be out mid october.
Any feedback on the patch would be appreciated.

apologies for the shadow, taken with iPhone so not the best quality.

Those patches are so clean simple.. but just little personal input i don't like the # on the top, is there some sort of reason for it? or is it simply a space filler... dont really see the point for it but with or without it its clean as! superb job

The hashtag is part of our brand name in a way. The story behind it is that we are both snowboarders and everytime we posted on our personal twitter accounts we always used to say #strdywngs for fun. So in the end we decided to make a brand that all our mates could wear whilst skating and snowboarding. So it grew from there.
Thanks for the feedback on the patch though. Glad you like it smile. It will be featured on black full zip hoodies for the winter range due out soon.

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

September 23, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
WD.MYLES

fall line dropping soon

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

September 24, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
Laurence of Arabia

September 24, 2012 @ 12:02 AM
chads

Does anyone know a good place to get custom decal stickers made? I keep finding place that have premade designs where you add the text you want from their website.

Finding places to make stickers has got to be one of the easiest things to find on the web. google.com/customstickers
Google is your friend

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

September 24, 2012 @ 12:28 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Check out the website for more pics and the lookbook: www.corruptyouthclothing.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CorruptYouth
Twitter: https://twitter.com/corrupt_youth
Tumblr: http://corruptyouthclothing.tumblr.com
Instagram: @corruptyouthclothing
Thanks for checking us out! We appreciate all the support!

Presentation and design is sick.

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 24, 2012 @ 03:22 AM
mrdaleog

Decided to roll with screen-print transfers for our upcoming drop.
Cuts down a lot on production cost, and allows you to make shirts on demand.
All you need is a heat press - great investment. Pics of actual apparel coming soon...

Super smart move.

URBN. by Live Love URBAN || Do what you love, love what you do || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

September 24, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
maxeumanzor

We just released today, go check it out

shopmint.bigcartel.com
September 24, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
Jake Ocean

We just released today, go check it out

shopmint.bigcartel.com

Yo, theres this one kid at my school who wears your shit all the time

http://www.distantlight.co

September 24, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
AndyRocksBluu

fall line dropping soon

I know its only a add but the purple W looks like a G and a L melted together. Im guessing you were trying to play off the goosebumps look but its actually hard to read. I would def fix it but other than that it looks fine.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

September 24, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
rare01

@aldenteco on the 2 headed eagle text is way to overpowering ... You tried to make it like a badge? And wrap the text around it ? But it's something with the text I can't get with maybe hold on to it and 1 day you might come up with a new idea... And with the bunny 1 I like it but I would say take out the Chinese and remove the name from the top and put club al dente at the bottom stacked like you have

Agreed.I'd say take out the chinese for sure.either make the eagle bigger or the script smaller, might wanna try different (less heavy) fontface

R-1 AO 1 20
49° 15′N 123° 6W
FMC – 18201006
AD INFINITUM
ONE OF A KIND. RARE1

WWW.RARE1.CA
Facebook
instagram @rare1

Please login first to reply.