Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 22, 2012 @ 12:24 AM
FrankGoods

There's a lot of shady business on alibaba/madeinchina etc.
Ask as many questions as possible. Always look out for
Certifications like Oeko-Tex Standard 100 or Öko-Tex Standard
100 (sometime misspelled Oktex) is an international testing and
certification system for textiles, limiting the use of certain chemicals.
Otherwise you may have trouble with customs etc.

When it comes to paying only pay a 10% deposit for initial samples
When your ready for bulk production pay through a banking system
called escrow. It has a lot of benefits.

Research always pays off.

Good luck.

www.commongoodssupply.com

September 22, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
WD.MYLES

SHOP.WDNATION.COM

September 22, 2012 @ 04:24 AM
mrdaleog

6 dislikes on the pics I recently posted huh?
Was it the pics or the products or both that you guys aren't feeling?

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

September 22, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
hkeys

We've talked before you're cool dude and helped me out with the templates so thank you, for me the pics you posted earlier just seem like they belong on Tumblr with a whole bunch of swag type shit ya know. No hate just saying. I def like what your F/W line up is looking like. It's more clean cut and less typical then your previous "heart" stuff. Seems like it would be better to build your brand as "URBN." with the most recent designs then the hearts b/c people won't know that those are from your brand.

http://thedividedminds.com/

September 22, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
Jake Ocean

to be honest, when i first saw the pics, the word "swag" flew through my mind. the poses, the outfit, snapbacks, just don't look good.
i love it when a product really gives me that "wow", but you've came out with this design multiple times, and it gets old seeing it again.

just my 2 cents

http://www.distantlight.co

September 22, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
wcfrontrvnners

Could somebody provide me with a good varsity jacket template please. email it to info.frontrvnners@gmail.com

WCFRVS.COM INSTAGRAM & TWITTER: WCFRONTRVNNERS ; JJFRNTRVNNERS

September 22, 2012 @ 08:15 AM
aaronstrdywngs

@ryder thanks man! Appreciate the feedback. We got them done over here in the UK. Were sewing them onto our garments, tested it a few times with some samples and they stitch on ok. We use hemming web first to stick it on so it doesn't move all over the place when sewing.

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

September 22, 2012 @ 12:25 PM
mrdaleog

We've talked before you're cool dude and helped me out with the templates so thank you, for me the pics you posted earlier just seem like they belong on Tumblr with a whole bunch of swag type shit ya know. No hate just saying. I def like what your F/W line up is looking like. It's more clean cut and less typical then your previous "heart" stuff. Seems like it would be better to build your brand as "URBN." with the most recent designs then the hearts b/c people won't know that those are from your brand.

to be honest, when i first saw the pics, the word "swag" flew through my mind. the poses, the outfit, snapbacks, just don't look good.
i love it when a product really gives me that "wow", but you've came out with this design multiple times, and it gets old seeing it again.

just my 2 cents

Damn....the LAST thing I was shooting for was the 'swag' factor! I do see your point guys, and I can see how you thought that.
I can honestly say that I'm in a tough place because that Heartbeat logo is, and has been, my
Biggest selling product since I started in 2010. Ironically enough, it did blow up on tumblr last year with the girl in the first pic getting it like 13k notes collectively from about 4 different pics. (let me add that those crews in the pic are last years releases...I haven't released any new ones yet). It's hard for me to completely move away from that design since customers new and old ask when I'm releasing more of it.
My intention is to brig the URBN. look to light and that's going well for my first release, but that Heartbeat is heavy on people's mind.
I'm going to just mix the two of them together for designs, but do more of the URBN. releases. I'm definitely not trying to change up on what my customers love right away, but rather do it slowly but surely.

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

September 22, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
hkeys

just my 2 cents

Damn....the LAST thing I was shooting for was the 'swag' factor! I do see your point guys, and I can see how you thought that.
I can honestly say that I'm in a tough place because that Heartbeat logo is, and has been, my
Biggest selling product since I started in 2010. Ironically enough, it did blow up on tumblr last year with the girl in the first pic getting it like 13k notes collectively from about 4 different pics. (let me add that those crews in the pic are last years releases...I haven't released any new ones yet). It's hard for me to completely move away from that design since customers new and old ask when I'm releasing more of it.
My intention is to brig the URBN. look to light and that's going well for my first release, but that Heartbeat is heavy on people's mind.
I'm going to just mix the two of them together for designs, but do more of the URBN. releases. I'm definitely not trying to change up on what my customers love right away, but rather do it slowly but surely.

Hmm, well if the heartbreak logo has been working out for you I would always suggest some sort of woven label for a beanie or even doing that on the bottom corner of your tees. You can still incorporate it with your URBAN designs without completely phasing it out. It all depends on how you want to go about it.

September 22, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
thrillmatic

@aldenteco Yes. Thanks a grip.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

September 23, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
justinsos

Opinions on 5 panel caps in general? Big seller or bust for anyone?

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

September 23, 2012 @ 01:19 AM
hkeys

Opinions on 5 panel caps in general? Big seller or bust for anyone?

Can be big depending on how you do em, quality, manufactured, etc. They are trending now. Can be a bust if you use some blank that people will recognize right off the bat and if the quality is shit and straps break on the first wore like Obey's crap.

September 23, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
mrdaleog

just my 2 cents

Hmm, well if the heartbreak logo has been working out for you I would always suggest some sort of woven label for a beanie or even doing that on the bottom corner of your tees. You can still incorporate it with your URBAN designs without completely phasing it out. It all depends on how you want to go about it.

I appreciate you and the feedback my G. Much love.

September 23, 2012 @ 09:44 AM
Frank_

what are some good longsleeves... im thinking maybe go with alstyle but idk i like how champs feel but they are a bit expensive
September 23, 2012 @ 01:55 PM
Yeezus

https://twitter.com/goldlinefashion
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gold-Line-Fashion/398571970197577?ref=hl
www.goldlinefashion.bigcartel.com

Gonna be £20/$32
Available in black, grey or white with options of gold/white, gold/black or black/black zipper
AA t-shirts.
What you think?
September 23, 2012 @ 03:39 PM
al dente co.

Other trial logos I had worked on.

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 23, 2012 @ 03:51 PM
cityofsavages

@aldenteco I don't think the two headed eagle goes with script in the 1st one.

City of Savages Clothing http://shop.thecityofsavages.com "Live Free or Die"

September 23, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
angelooo

Decided to roll with screen-print transfers for our upcoming drop.
Cuts down a lot on production cost, and allows you to make shirts on demand.
All you need is a heat press - great investment. Pics of actual apparel coming soon...

+ + +

September 23, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
Laurence of Arabia

@aldenteco I like it !
September 23, 2012 @ 06:25 PM
Laurence of Arabia

Does anyone have any suggestions for companies that produce good crewnecks blanks ? Is it a case where a company that produces good T-Shirt blanks will follow suite with their crewnecks ? I've tried Fruit of The Loom a couple years back (terrible) followed by Gildans the year after (not the fit I was looking for) and finally Hanes this year (Not too bad but I feel there are better options out there I'm missing).

After my experience I've kind of been put off making crewnecks until I find the best quality blanks available to me.
September 23, 2012 @ 06:42 PM
corruptyouth

Here's a preview of one of the hats that will be dropping tomorrow at 8 PM PST!!!

Check out the website for more pics and the lookbook: www.corruptyouthclothing.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CorruptYouth
Twitter: https://twitter.com/corrupt_youth
Tumblr: http://corruptyouthclothing.tumblr.com
Instagram: @corruptyouthclothing
Thanks for checking us out! We appreciate all the support!

www.corruptyouthclothing.bigcartel.com

September 23, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
nostalgia

Does anyone have any suggestions for companies that produce good crewnecks blanks ? Is it a case where a company that produces good T-Shirt blanks will follow suite with their crewnecks ? I've tried Fruit of The Loom a couple years back (terrible) followed by Gildans the year after (not the fit I was looking for) and finally Hanes this year (Not too bad but I feel there are better options out there I'm missing).

After my experience I've kind of been put off making crewnecks until I find the best quality blanks available to me.

Champion
September 23, 2012 @ 08:01 PM
tsandy

Here's a preview of one of the hats that will be dropping tomorrow at 8 PM PST!!!

Very nice! love the camo print!
September 23, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
tsandy

Does anyone know a good place to get custom decal stickers made? I keep finding place that have premade designs where you add the text you want from their website.
September 23, 2012 @ 08:08 PM
Laurence of Arabia

@nostalgia Thank You, very much !
September 23, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
al dente co.

New Tee's on the way.....

September 23, 2012 @ 08:14 PM
Frank_

@aldenteco the text is to overpowering
September 23, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
al dente co.

@xdung

on which one?

September 23, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
Laurence of Arabia

I just seen, they have their logo embroidered on the sleeves and chest sad !
September 23, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
tsandy

try independent trading co. i haven't tried their crewnecks but their hoodies are great quality and the fit is perfect.

Please login first to reply.