HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 20, 2012 @ 05:17 AM
ryder

Can someone tell me a good program to create clothing designs, I have just been sketching out any idea I have had. Been wanting to take it to the next step and get very small amount of clothes made (probably like 5 shirts,or hoodies maybe crewnecks) for right now i'm just looking for me and my friends to wear it(). and when we get more money we will go on a bigger scale and actually make more money, I just turned 17, me and my group of friends have been researching business and all that stuff, my friend has a cousin that owns a printing business, from what i've heard he makes stickers and shirts. I don 't know much about printing shirts but I know that it matters what type of machine to use. any advice? also we don't have the funds to buy wholesale stuff, I was thinking of going down to the local store to buy a couple alstyle blanks they have there so we can make shirts. I don't know what type of alstyle they are but I know they are the ones most commonly sold everywhere. almost always sold next to shakas in stores

Illustrator. Dont use photoshop, make everything in vectors.

edmflavor.com

September 20, 2012 @ 07:10 AM
AmericanLegend

Thanks

taste the glamour

September 20, 2012 @ 01:07 PM
al dente co.

TO THE PEOPLE WHO WON MY T SHIRT CONTEST.... HAVE YOU GUYS RECIEVED YOUR SHIRTS YET?

al dente company // aldenteco.com

September 20, 2012 @ 03:55 PM
al dente co.

Fuck the haters.
Our shop.

FUCK THE HATERS

September 20, 2012 @ 04:33 PM
Castle Master

Competion time!

We will be giving away one t-shirt of the winners choice.
To be in with a chance of winning like our FACEBOOK page and share this photo. The winner will be announced next week.

Good luck

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Castle/255005944569574

http://secret-castle.com/

September 20, 2012 @ 04:34 PM
Castle Master

Fuck the haters.

Im diggin the first one man
Our shop.

http://secret-castle.com/

September 20, 2012 @ 06:32 PM
ryder

Went out and did a little photoshoot to help push the remaining tees we have left from our Fall line. Heres one of the shots were posting today.

edmflavor.com

September 20, 2012 @ 06:44 PM
al dente co.

@ryder
shes hot...

looks clean.

September 20, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
ryder

@ryder
shes hot...

looks clean.

Word man thanks. She helps do sales for our brand as well smile

Heres another shot

edmflavor.com

September 20, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
al dente co.

@ryder
check your pm

September 20, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
justinsos

Can anyone recommend a good tech pack designer? Also if its private I may accept offers of what you want

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

September 20, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
justinsos

Competion time!

We will be giving away one t-shirt of the winners choice.
To be in with a chance of winning like our FACEBOOK page and share this photo. The winner will be announced next week.

Good luck

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Castle/255005944569574

Did it!

Sink or Swim Brand / www.sinkorswimbrand.com / Spring 2014 this April

September 21, 2012 @ 12:42 AM
branny

If anyone knows of any places that do cut & sew tee shirts please let me know, I'd shoot you something back. PM me
September 21, 2012 @ 01:47 AM
lightworks1crew

@ryder ditto

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

September 21, 2012 @ 02:43 AM
AmericanLegend

Friend just got me illustrator for free, I just looked it up. Is it less complicated than it looks?

taste the glamour

September 21, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
dangerers

@nonchalant
illustrator is pretty easy to learn you just need to know the basics to design tshirts and you can always watch youtube videos

http://www.dangerers.bigcartel.com

September 21, 2012 @ 03:16 AM
AmericanLegend

sweet

taste the glamour

September 21, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
awhitehippy

Can someone tell me a good program to create clothing designs, I have just been sketching out any idea I have had. Been wanting to take it to the next step and get very small amount of clothes made (probably like 5 shirts,or hoodies maybe crewnecks) for right now i'm just looking for me and my friends to wear it(). and when we get more money we will go on a bigger scale and actually make more money, I just turned 17, me and my group of friends have been researching business and all that stuff, my friend has a cousin that owns a printing business, from what i've heard he makes stickers and shirts. I don 't know much about printing shirts but I know that it matters what type of machine to use. any advice? also we don't have the funds to buy wholesale stuff, I was thinking of going down to the local store to buy a couple alstyle blanks they have there so we can make shirts. I don't know what type of alstyle they are but I know they are the ones most commonly sold everywhere. almost always sold next to shakas in stores

As said by everyone here, Adobe Illustrator is the way to go,

x

September 21, 2012 @ 06:30 AM
ryder

As said by everyone here, Adobe Illustrator is the way to go,

Just upgraded to CS6 too, shits dope. Massive improvements from CS4, workflow has increased already. Signed up for the "Creative Cloud" and im paying $30 a month for 12 months and i get access to EVERY adobe program cool .

edmflavor.com

September 21, 2012 @ 06:35 AM
AndyRocksBluu

@nonchalant
illustrator is pretty easy to learn you just need to know the basics to design tshirts and you can always watch youtube videos

Really? I'm pretty sure it took me almost a year to get the full grasp of the pen tool.

http://bluudreams.com/ #DiveIn

September 21, 2012 @ 06:38 AM
ryder

@nonchalant

Really? I'm pretty sure it took me almost a year to get the full grasp of the pen tool.

Ya Ai has a decent learning curve to it. That pen tool is a bitchh at times. Same with the whole pathfinder thing. i still dont completely understand it but youtube tutorials have been a huge help.

Anyone that wants to learn seriously start watching youtube videos itll help a lot.

edmflavor.com

September 21, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
mrdaleog

Just a couple of pics I took recently.
Never shot a lookbook for my Heartbeat tees, so Im doing that today

"Being happy is the goal, but greatness is my vision" || @MrDaleOG || www.LiveLoveURBAN.com

September 21, 2012 @ 04:24 PM
aaronstrdywngs

New patches made for the winter range. Keep checking www.strdywngs.com and the range will be out mid october.
Any feedback on the patch would be appreciated.

apologies for the shadow, taken with iPhone so not the best quality.

Rad produced not mass produced: www.strdywngs.com | strdywngs.tumblr.com

September 21, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
bigsteeg

I'm in need of some 5 panel manufacturers I know some of u guys don't like giving info for free so just hit me with a pm I've hit up some ppl on alibaba but no response if u guys know some just hit me thanks
September 21, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
ryder

New patches made for the winter range. Keep checking www.strdywngs.com and the range will be out mid october.
Any feedback on the patch would be appreciated.

apologies for the shadow, taken with iPhone so not the best quality.

Those are hypee!

I've got a sample of a patch but havent ordered any yet i think im gonna wait until my spring and summe rlines to use them.

How are you putting them on the garment? Iron-on?

I'm in need of some 5 panel manufacturers I know some of u guys don't like giving info for free so just hit me with a pm I've hit up some ppl on alibaba but no response if u guys know some just hit me thanks

Be incredibly careful with anyone you deal with on alibaba. 90% of the people on their are out to scam you.

edmflavor.com

September 21, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
blastoffline

@ryder where did you go for your patches? thats dope!!!
September 21, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
blastoffline

Here is Part of our Fall 2012 Collection! It includes t's and crew necks!
like us on facebook! facebook.com/blastoffclothing
Twitter - @blastoffline
Web - www.blastoffline.com

September 21, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
bigsteeg

@ryder appreciate the word fam
September 21, 2012 @ 08:54 PM
ryder

@ryder appreciate the word fam

Ive been on Alibaba/express for over a year, if you need a hand checking on legitimacy shoot me a message id be glad to help. Ive been fucked out of like 1k worth of shit for a few companies so i know what to look out for and all that

edmflavor.com

September 21, 2012 @ 09:25 PM
lightworks1crew

Alibaba is so shady. I quit trying to find manufacturers on there

THE NAME OF THE GAME / www.lightworksclothing.com

Please login first to reply.